soul0wner loses the fat with PNI's deadly triple threat stack!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!! I want to thank Eric and Luke and PNI for hooking me up in this contest. And Luke for setting me up with a diet and training plan. I will start the routine off tomorrow and plan on weigh in and possibly some measurements tomorrow in the afternoon. I look forward to this contest and will be following the others along as well! Good luck everyone!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Woke up, took 1 paragon and 1 thermadex with my first meal of 45 G protein and 50 g of carbs. Will take 2 more paragon throughout the day. I will be taking all caps of daa before bed every night.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've taken all of my supps for the day, except for the D-Test as I will be taking 4 right before bed every night. Got 4 meals in so far, with 2 left. My workout today looked like this..

Medium Grip Lat Pulldown
150x6
150x6
160x6

Wide Grip DB Row
30x6
35x6
35x6

Underhand Grip Pulldown
150x6
150x6
150x6

One Arm DB Row
35x6
40x6
40x6

Partial DB Deadlift
40x6
40x6
40x6

Seated Bent Over DB Lateral Raise
15x6
15x6
10x6

Rope Rear Delt Row
90x6
90x6
90x6

Cable Crunch
25x16
35x16

Lying Bent Knee Raise

Followed by about 15 minutes of cardio on my exercise bike.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else felt extremely nauseous after taking prodigy? I feel like I'm going to throw up after my workout.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Has anyone else felt extremely nauseous after taking prodigy? I feel like I'm going to throw up after my workout.
No I have been fine with prodigy. Actually took 2 scoops today for legs. Yesterday I felt nausea a little after thermadex. Did you maybe take them to close together?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
No I have been fine with prodigy. Actually took 2 scoops today for legs. Yesterday I felt nausea a little after thermadex. Did you maybe take them to close together?
I took my thermadex at 9 am and prodigy at around 3 pm. Still feel like I'm going to throw up, and freezing cold.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try my workout on Thursday without prodigy and see how I feel afterwards.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yeah, hopefully. I'm struggling to get meal #4 down.
Yeah I have been force feeding some of my meals. Mainly bc I've been eating only chicken breast. I went and bought some Isopure so I'm going to start drinking more shakes to make it easier. This program is no joke lol

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have been force feeding some of my meals. Mainly bc I've been eating only chicken breast. I went and bought some Isopure so I'm going to start drinking more shakes to make it easier. This program is no joke lol
Yeah, I've been having 3 of my meals by shakes when I'm at work and 3 meals are real food at home. But I just can't eat today, feeling really sick. Hopefully tomorrow I don't feel like this.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
And I'm about to buy three 5 pound tubs of whey. Just trying to decide if I wanted to spend less and get Dymatize or spend more and get ON. Tough one.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
And I'm about to buy three 5 pound tubs of whey. Just trying to decide if I wanted to spend less and get Dymatize or spend more and get ON. Tough one.
I've never had the dymatize but I know ON is good. Decisions decisions

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
know the feeling i couldn't eat anything after dinner last night which was meal 4 but mine is probably my condition. i don't want to blame anything on the products. we will see.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I user to buy cheap body fortress from Walmart now I have crazy hook ups. There is a bodybuilding.com warehouse near me and the employee get products with damaged packing for free ad they end up selling them dirt cheap. I bought about 14lbs of protein today for $40. Isopure, hydrowhey, and ON whey.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I user to buy cheap body fortress from Walmart now I have crazy hook ups. There is a bodybuilding.com warehouse near me and the employee get products with damaged packing for free ad they end up selling them dirt cheap. I bought about 14lbs of protein today for $40. Isopure, hydrowhey, and ON whey.
Oh man!! That's awesome, wish I could get in on that!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
No. Barely even a kick in the pants. I have a very high tolerance though. I'll be doin two scoops next week

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I took my thermadex at 9 am and prodigy at around 3 pm. Still feel like I'm going to throw up, and freezing cold.
This makes me worry... Keep at it. If it doesn't subside then discontinue the stims bro!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Wow! I officially hate u now... :)

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Wow! I officially hate u now... :)
Lol, to make it worse I have another hook up that I get protein from. I get 17.2 lbs of Myofusion Probiotic series for $50. I bought over 100 lbs last year and resold most of them for double the price. That hook up comes only once every couple months.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Lol, to make it worse I have another hook up that I get protein from. I get 17.2 lbs of Myofusion Probiotic series for $50. I bought over 100 lbs last year and resold most of them for double the price. That hook up comes only once every couple months.
Damn man. I'm thinking my protein maybe is making me nauseous. It's mochachino or something and it smells horrendous. I think I'll be going for the ON.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yeah that may be a good move man. Hopefully its the protein and not Prodigy. The protein is an easy fix if that is the issue.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Here is yesterdays workout fellas. I only really ate 4 meals yesterday as I felt sick, and I also felt sick again this morning. I am not sure if it was the protein that I was drinking, or if it was a pill or prodigy. Stopped off at the store and got 4 pounds of a different kind of protein, and it was super cheap too! Today is my rest day, thank goodness!! I am really, really sore!

Leg Press
160x14
180x12
190x15

Leg Extensions
30x12
50x12

Sissy Squats (I did them with a weight on my chest, I didn't realize that was for a later week)
35x15
35x15
35x15

DB Alternating Lunge
20ea x 16
20ea x 17

Squats
90x13
90x13

Calf Press
140x9
140x12

Seated DB Calf Raise
25x15
25x20

I didn't do any cardio after my workout because my legs were killing me, obviously.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I'm going to be taking an extra rest day today. As my legs are extremely sore, and I sliced the side of my toe almost off last night. Makes it extremely hard to walk with both of those things.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ouch! Damn toes. Who needs em anyway? Lol. Heal up buddy!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Here was todays Chest/Front and Side Delts/Abs workout

DB Incline Press SS*
35x9
35x9

Flat DB Fly SS*
20x12
20x12

Flat Chest Press SS*
160x9
170x9

DB Pull Over SS*
30x11
30x10

DB Shoulder Press SS*
35x9
35x9

Upright Row SS*
30x10
30x10

Seated DB Side Lateral DS*
15x10
10x6
15x7
10x6

Lying Incline Straight Leg Raise SS*

35 lb plate on chest crunches SS*

Followed by 12 minutes of cardio on the bike.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Hope your feeling better man ! Keep pushing forward!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
The scale reads 190 this morning, talk about frustrated. I was 187 2-3 days ago.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
What's yer eats at? Cal-wise...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm not tracking calories. He's got me at 270 protein, 120 carbs and 35ish fats I believe.
Well that seems like it would be below your TDEE and provide for a good recomp effect. You may be retaining some glycogen and water during the initial week. What was your activity level right before this competition?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Well that seems like it would be below your TDEE and provide for a good recomp effect. You may be retaining some glycogen and water during the initial week. What was your activity level right before this competition?
I'm thinking so. And I think it's a good 2-3 pounds of water weight. Before this I lifted 2-4 times a week.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm thinking so. And I think it's a good 2-3 pounds of water weight. Before this I lifted 2-4 times a week.
Sounds good. Just keep at it and update as much as possible. Keep that diet dialed in and you will get awesome results with the PNI lineup...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Just keep at it and update as much as possible. Keep that diet dialed in and you will get awesome results with the PNI lineup...
Hell yeah man. I want to lift tomorrow but it's supposed to be an off day :/

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Scale claimed 185.x today. I can't remember the . Number but sweet none the less! Bummed I have 2 rest days :(

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice work man. I also felt a little distraught about the rest days but I actually enjoy them. I don't mind doing the cardio bc they are quicker sessions so I can spend more time with my family. But my body feels wrecked so that's another up side to them. I'm hoping the rest will show progress for me bc honestly I never take this many rest days. 1 rest day a week is my max usually.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. I also felt a little distraught about the rest days but I actually enjoy them. I don't mind doing the cardio bc they are quicker sessions so I can spend more time with my family. But my body feels wrecked so that's another up side to them. I'm hoping the rest will show progress for me bc honestly I never take this many rest days. 1 rest day a week is my max usually.
Yeah, me too. Just sometimes I get in that zone where I want to tear it up! Haha.