soul0wner loses the fat with PNI's deadly triple threat stack!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    I took my thermadex at 9 am and prodigy at around 3 pm. Still feel like I'm going to throw up, and freezing cold.
    This makes me worry... Keep at it. If it doesn't subside then discontinue the stims bro!
    Independent Review


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I user to buy cheap body fortress from Walmart now I have crazy hook ups. There is a bodybuilding.com warehouse near me and the employee get products with damaged packing for free ad they end up selling them dirt cheap. I bought about 14lbs of protein today for $40. Isopure, hydrowhey, and ON whey.
    Wow! I officially hate u now...
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Wow! I officially hate u now...
    Lol, to make it worse I have another hook up that I get protein from. I get 17.2 lbs of Myofusion Probiotic series for $50. I bought over 100 lbs last year and resold most of them for double the price. That hook up comes only once every couple months.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Lol, to make it worse I have another hook up that I get protein from. I get 17.2 lbs of Myofusion Probiotic series for $50. I bought over 100 lbs last year and resold most of them for double the price. That hook up comes only once every couple months.
    Damn man. I'm thinking my protein maybe is making me nauseous. It's mochachino or something and it smells horrendous. I think I'll be going for the ON.

  5. Yeah that may be a good move man. Hopefully its the protein and not Prodigy. The protein is an easy fix if that is the issue.
    •   
       


  6. Here is yesterdays workout fellas. I only really ate 4 meals yesterday as I felt sick, and I also felt sick again this morning. I am not sure if it was the protein that I was drinking, or if it was a pill or prodigy. Stopped off at the store and got 4 pounds of a different kind of protein, and it was super cheap too! Today is my rest day, thank goodness!! I am really, really sore!

    Leg Press
    160x14
    180x12
    190x15

    Leg Extensions
    30x12
    50x12

    Sissy Squats (I did them with a weight on my chest, I didn't realize that was for a later week)
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15

    DB Alternating Lunge
    20ea x 16
    20ea x 17

    Squats
    90x13
    90x13

    Calf Press
    140x9
    140x12

    Seated DB Calf Raise
    25x15
    25x20

    I didn't do any cardio after my workout because my legs were killing me, obviously.

  7. I'm thinking I'm going to be taking an extra rest day today. As my legs are extremely sore, and I sliced the side of my toe almost off last night. Makes it extremely hard to walk with both of those things.

  8. Damn...how did you mess your toe up?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Damn...how did you mess your toe up?
    Sliced it open on the stupid scale, man it was a bloody mess.

  10. That sucks. Especially the timing of it

  11. Ouch! Damn toes. Who needs em anyway? Lol. Heal up buddy!
    Independent Review

  12. Here was todays Chest/Front and Side Delts/Abs workout

    DB Incline Press SS*
    35x9
    35x9

    Flat DB Fly SS*
    20x12
    20x12

    Flat Chest Press SS*
    160x9
    170x9

    DB Pull Over SS*
    30x11
    30x10

    DB Shoulder Press SS*
    35x9
    35x9

    Upright Row SS*
    30x10
    30x10

    Seated DB Side Lateral DS*
    15x10
    10x6
    15x7
    10x6

    Lying Incline Straight Leg Raise SS*
    16
    10

    35 lb plate on chest crunches SS*
    16
    13

    Followed by 12 minutes of cardio on the bike.

  13. Hope your feeling better man ! Keep pushing forward!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  14. The scale reads 190 this morning, talk about frustrated. I was 187 2-3 days ago.

  15. What's yer eats at? Cal-wise...
    Independent Review

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    What's yer eats at? Cal-wise...
    I'm not tracking calories. He's got me at 270 protein, 120 carbs and 35ish fats I believe.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm not tracking calories. He's got me at 270 protein, 120 carbs and 35ish fats I believe.
    Well that seems like it would be below your TDEE and provide for a good recomp effect. You may be retaining some glycogen and water during the initial week. What was your activity level right before this competition?
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Well that seems like it would be below your TDEE and provide for a good recomp effect. You may be retaining some glycogen and water during the initial week. What was your activity level right before this competition?
    I'm thinking so. And I think it's a good 2-3 pounds of water weight. Before this I lifted 2-4 times a week.
  19. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm thinking so. And I think it's a good 2-3 pounds of water weight. Before this I lifted 2-4 times a week.
    Sounds good. Just keep at it and update as much as possible. Keep that diet dialed in and you will get awesome results with the PNI lineup...
    Independent Review

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sounds good. Just keep at it and update as much as possible. Keep that diet dialed in and you will get awesome results with the PNI lineup...
    Hell yeah man. I want to lift tomorrow but it's supposed to be an off day :/

  21. Subbed bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Subbed bro
    Welcome bro!

  23. Scale claimed 185.x today. I can't remember the . Number but sweet none the less! Bummed I have 2 rest days

  24. Nice work man. I also felt a little distraught about the rest days but I actually enjoy them. I don't mind doing the cardio bc they are quicker sessions so I can spend more time with my family. But my body feels wrecked so that's another up side to them. I'm hoping the rest will show progress for me bc honestly I never take this many rest days. 1 rest day a week is my max usually.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Nice work man. I also felt a little distraught about the rest days but I actually enjoy them. I don't mind doing the cardio bc they are quicker sessions so I can spend more time with my family. But my body feels wrecked so that's another up side to them. I'm hoping the rest will show progress for me bc honestly I never take this many rest days. 1 rest day a week is my max usually.
    Yeah, me too. Just sometimes I get in that zone where I want to tear it up! Haha.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 05:58 AM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  3. Incinerating the Fat with AM/PM REDuction Shots
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in