MAN PR-XT 30-day log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Thanks, allnatural. It's been a great ride and really has recomped me to a degree, however on multiple levels to boot!

Check out the AM article on shoulders. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...houlders-3191/

The landmines are discussed and demo'ed about halfway in, along with other great tips and suggestions.

2. Been a busy weekend, making new supports for my Soloflex to help me add more weights and visiting the folks and watching movies.

Will give the final update tomorrow sometime.

Bottom line: my body responded quite nicely to PR-XT, from greater alpha mentality coupled with a greater sense of well-being, to strength and muscle fullness with a mild recomp of various levels.

BUY IT! Train hard, eat well, rest and take your PR-XT. 'Nuff said.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Been a busy weekend, making new supports for my Soloflex to help me add more weights and visiting the folks and watching movies.

Will give the final update tomorrow sometime.

Bottom line: my body responded quite nicely to PR-XT, from greater alpha mentality coupled with a greater sense of well-being, to strength and muscle fullness with a mild recomp of various levels.

BUY IT! Train hard, eat well, rest and take your PR-XT. 'Nuff said.
    glad you saw such big benefits from PR-XT bro, and looking forward to your final review
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

4. FINAL REVIEW!

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

Final Review of PR-XT:

Got done with my PR-XT on Saturday, March 23rd. In short, it has been a phenomenal ride, one that I'm glad I was able take and benefit from.

Summary of what PR-XT did for me:
    -increased strength
    -muscle fullness
    -libido surge
    -overall sense of positive well-being - Alpha attitude!
    -good gains: ~4-4.5lbs

Detailed Analysis:

Week 1:
    Nothing noticeable during the first few days, obviously, but around the end of the first week, the "alpha-ness" and alpha mentality were starting to take root. For me, this became a heightened sense of well-being, with a massive positive disposition and improved, sparkling attitude. This brought out the best of my personality and kept it there. (As an aside, I'd try to achieve this feeling with alcohol, but it was counterproductive, to say the least. Liquid courage is wasteful--pun implied.)

Week 2:
    At the onset of the second week, there was a sharp spike in libido. It came out of nowhere and while not a "flood-type" feeling, it was a concentrated surge that would appear and one that I knew was a result of PR-XT. Having sampled a variety of supplements prior to PR-XT, I had not achieved such a spike, or if one had occurred, it was fleeting. I was on fire this second week!

Began to notice I had more energy during workouts. I did not have any aggression during the day, but when my blood got hot from exercising, I was trying to "punish" my body as hard as I could, albiet by using proper form and control. I attacked, attacked, and kept on attacking. At times, after each workout, I wondered if I had pushed myself hard enough, but was satisfied with my results. That is, I didn't feel the need to keep working out on rest days just for the sake of tiring myself out more. My body knew it needed rest and I didn't push myself further than I needed to and had planned.

Week 3:
    Muscle fullness began to greet me during this week. While it was not on the level of a workout pump, it was good enough to know that PR-XT was coming through in this department. Libido activity declined, as it was not as sharp as in week 2. I was adding more and more weight as my exercises progressed and the mind-muscle connection was getting stronger in dialing in the frequency of control and contraction.

Quads were becoming fuller and my pesky and not-as-developed left biceps was starting to sprout, showing some promise. By this point, I'd blow up during the workout, with sweet, voluminous pumps. Wish I could look that swoll at rest! In due time.

Week 4:
    Libido came back with a vengeance this week, much as it did the second week. Muscle fullness was starting to show in greater appearance overall and strength was steadily climbing. At this time, hunger was starting to increase, despite the fact it had not affected me as much as I have heard it targeting others. However, I was gorging myself on plenty of whole foods and keeping my belly full as often as I could.

Observations:
    At this point, I realized that while not achieving a true recomp, as it is colloquially understood, PR-XT not only provided me a mild recomp as it relates to physical appearance, it gave me an internal recomp. That is, I felt like it helped me get to the top of the mountain in terms of training and priming my body to a level I had wanted to reach and one I might have never fallen from if I had been consistent with my working out many years ago.

I knew my strength had increased, nothing of an astronomical variety, but enough to keep shocking my muscles, stimulating growth. I classify the feeling I got, what I'm dubbing as a type of recomp, as a crash course in getting in shape. I had only restarted my training last February, but having been on PR-XT for these four weeks, I believe I was able to pull it altogether. I know PR-XT aided in this process, augmenting training and accelerating growth and strength.

There are no shortcuts to getting in shape and building muscle. There never will be. You have to earn it with hard work, dedication and discipline, all the while finding the right balance between obsession and relaxation. I'd highly recommend PR-XT for those looking to augment their training and nutrition. It will aid for those looking to bulk, lean bulk and perhaps, like myself, looking for a boost to speed up the process from a lengthy layoff from pushing iron.

5. TRUTH! Great run my man!
    BOARD TYRANT

6. I just got my bottle today. I have high hopes for this product but I'm realest, I've never gained much, if any, off of a natty. On the other hand I've had pretty good luck with MAN products over the years. I heard it's under new ownership so we'll see what happens.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just got my bottle today. I have high hopes for this product but I'm realest, I've never gained much, if any, off of a natty. On the other hand I've had pretty good luck with MAN products over the years. I heard it's under new ownership so we'll see what happens.
    Good luck to you! Hope you have some success.

The two big takeaways I had from this: muscle fullness and an overall, greater sense of well-being. Both of which are still prominent.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just got my bottle today. I have high hopes for this product but I'm realest, I've never gained much, if any, off of a natty. On the other hand I've had pretty good luck with MAN products over the years. I heard it's under new ownership so we'll see what happens.
    Let us know how it goes bro, might be worth considering logging on here

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Good luck to you! Hope you have some success.

The two big takeaways I had from this: muscle fullness and an overall, greater sense of well-being. Both of which are still prominent.
    ^truth. Definitely noticing similar effects on my run, and love the constant feeling of fullness. It's such a great feeling. Awesome log man
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html

9. My normal natty stack includes Test Force 2 + COP + 6 Bromo. It's the best I've found todate. I can usually gain about a pound or two per month on this PCT. I'm going to add PR-XT to this stack and see what happens. I may drop the 6 Bromo since PR-XT has estro control already.

10. I've never heard of COP or 6-Bromo before. If you're looking for estro control, take a gander at MAN's Nolvadren-XT.

Good luck on adding PR-XT to your stack.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've never heard of COP or 6-Bromo before. If you're looking for estro control, take a gander at MAN's Nolvadren-XT.

Nolvadren looks like a decent product. 6 Bromo works well and its more cost effective. COP is a pretty intersting product. You might what to do some research. I often stack it with CM.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    My normal natty stack includes Test Force 2 + COP + 6 Bromo. It's the best I've found todate. I can usually gain about a pound or two per month on this PCT. I'm going to add PR-XT to this stack and see what happens. I may drop the 6 Bromo since PR-XT has estro control already.
    As I said this is the only natty stack I've ever been able to make gains with. There seems to be a synergistic effect between these three products. I often add CM for additional strength gains. I cycle 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off to avoid possible adaptation.

13. I'm not too familiar for what COP stands for...google wasn't helping me too much. HAHA!

CM, do you mean creatine or citrulline malate?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'm not too familiar for what COP stands for...google wasn't helping me too much. HAHA!

CM, do you mean creatine or citrulline malate?
    By CM I meant creatine mono. Citrulline Malate is good stuff also. COP=creatine-o-phosphate. It works on different pathways than creatine mono from what I understand. The best brand I've found is sold at Prototype nutrition by PA. It needs to be buffered to work well.

15. Thanks for that. Funny, cause, the second I sent my reply, I started to think COP meant creatine-o-phospate. I've read a bit about it, guess I'll give it more of a looksy.

16. Creatinol-o-phosphate =/= creatine in any way/shape/form.

CitMal and CoP are some of, if not the best pre-workout ergogens on the market - hands down.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

17. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Creatinol-o-phosphate =/= creatine in any way/shape/form.

CitMal and CoP are some of, if not the best pre-workout ergogens on the market - hands down.
    What he said.

18. I usually don't get much from DAA but Test Force 2 is different.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've never heard of COP or 6-Bromo before. If you're looking for estro control, take a gander at MAN's Nolvadren-XT.

don't forget about the cortisol control too

Similar Forum Threads

1. AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. MAN Nolvadren XT 4 week log
    By UnderXero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM