MAN PR-XT 30-day log

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody! ("Hi, Mr. Rick")

Thanks to Neddo and MAN Sports for offering a free bottle of PR-XT, in what has to have been one of the funnest contest to enters. (Posting pictures of beautiful babes as an entry?--DOOD!)

I've been eager to try this out when it first arrived on the scene. I was going to buy it during NutraPlanet's New Year's sale, but I opted to save it for another time. I did, however, buy Nolvadren-XT and today commences my 7th week on an 8-week run. I took another supp last year that contains two of the ingredients in PR-XT, and though I was not as dialed-in on my diet, I did have some noticeable, if moderate, leaning around my midsection. Now that I'm more disciplined with my eating, I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can go.

A Brief History of Time and Me
I've been lifting on and off for years. My best time training was during 2002--yikes!--and I was using EAS mainly as my supps. ('Member those guys! I did love their Betagen!) I had reached a good amount of weight and had been getting stronger. But, my diet was never in check, as I'd booze it up after work, as a waiter, and would get too frisy with the wacky-tabacky.

Later, I had hurt my right shoulder, which had been a reoccurring injury stemming from not using proper form during lifting while in high school. That led to a stupid long time off from lifting. In said time, I was drinking way too much and smoking even more. Horrible! I never got "out-of-shape", as I had mild definition from before, but, I was weak sauce status, and I had lingering remnants of a spare tire that stuck on my belly.

Last year I decided that I was fed up with that lifestyle, and how I looked, and realized how much I had missed punishing my body with solid lifting and exercise. (It was mainly to get into somewhat decent shape for my annual March Madness Vegas trip I'd take with my buds.)

Now that I've got a good year of getting back into rhythm, it is something I'm going to keep building on.

I'm a billing analyst for an entertainment company, so I'm essentially a desk jockey and the main exertion I get all day comes from my workouts and occasional walks around the block. In fact, the timing of winning the contest for the PR-XT was ideal.

Our work started a wellness committee to promote a healthier lifestyle. They were having "contest" for those who wanted to be wellness ambassadors for the company. I decided to enter to not only aid in my training, but impart that knowledge to others, which was the heart of the endeavor. Well, I got the "Dear John" email that I was not selected, and that coincided with the PM from Neddo stating that I had been selected for PR-XT!

So now, my mission is to just take my training into high gear and transform myself better than whomever they selected as an ambassador. I already had the drive to do it anyways, but, they just added fuel to the fire and I'm burning up!

I'm glad I've got the PR-XT to assist in this "Effe You" mission of mine!

Goals/Aims
Since PR-XT is touted as a lean mass accelerator, and since I've been on an a perpetual bulk for months now, I'm hoping to gain some mass and ideally, lean out around the midsection. While I'll use the scale as a rudimentary gauge, the mirror shall inform me of my progress. Especially with getting the belly tighter. (That's what she said!) I'd like to get the muscles to "pop" out and keep it that way.

I also hope to gain some size on my legs. They are not as swoll as I'd like them and I'm hope to have them bursting through my slacks to impress all the ladies at work. Well, a few of them, at the very least. Okay, okay, just that one superfly hottie with the great arse!

Current Regime/Supps
Workout Routine:
Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders and Arms

Fasted weight (as of this entry) = 193lbs. <--This was also after having answered nature's call twice.

This past week I felt myself getting stronger in all my lifts. Especially legs, as I jacked up my left knee many years ago and always had an aversion to squatting as a result. Not this week! That being said, by taking PR-XT and continuing to bust my tail lifting, I'm hoping to continue this trend, and if anything, accelerate the process.

Supplements
Nolvadren-XT (will be done in two weeks)
Super Cissus
Orange Triad
BCAA's (one dose before I leave work and another intra-workout)
Whey Protein and WMS (morning shake [w/peanut butter] and PWO shake)
Pre-workout mix:
-Creatine Monohydrate
-Beta-Alanine
-LCLT
-Taurine
-Citrulline Malate
-Longjack (yeah, yeah, I know, but, I wanted to try this out and bought some in bulk last year)

(And, yes, I am lazy, I don't cap that, simply mix it all together and shoot it faster than a heroine junkie needing a fix!)

Log Format...(I said "log!")
I plan on taking PR-XT per the recommendations on the label. The goal is to give an update everyday, just before I go to sleep. On non-workout days, like today, I'll state when I took my pills, and should I notice anything of interest, I'll include that. On workout days, the same format will follow, including my lifts and exercises for that workout. Along the way I'll update with any noticeable changes in confidence, alpha-ness, libido, and whether or not that hottie from work will go out with me.

Well, it is now time to grub up and take my morning dose. I'll add some pics later on today.

And lastly: "It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Final Review: PR-XT

Final Review of PR-XT:

Got done with my PR-XT on Saturday, March 23rd. In short, it has been a phenomenal ride, one that I'm glad I was able take and benefit from.

Summary of what PR-XT did for me:
-increased strength
-muscle fullness
-libido surge
-overall sense of positive well-being - Alpha attitude!
-good gains: ~4-4.5lbs

Detailed Analysis:

Week 1:
Nothing noticeable during the first few days, obviously, but around the end of the first week, the "alpha-ness" and alpha mentality were starting to take root. For me, this became a heightened sense of well-being, with a massive positive disposition and improved, sparkling attitude. This brought out the best of my personality and kept it there. (As an aside, I'd try to achieve this feeling with alcohol, but it was counterproductive, to say the least. Liquid courage is wasteful--pun implied.)

Week 2:
At the onset of the second week, there was a sharp spike in libido. It came out of nowhere and while not a "flood-type" feeling, it was a concentrated surge that would appear and one that I knew was a result of PR-XT. Having sampled a variety of supplements prior to PR-XT, I had not achieved such a spike, or if one had occurred, it was fleeting. I was on fire this second week!

Began to notice I had more energy during workouts. I did not have any aggression during the day, but when my blood got hot from exercising, I was trying to "punish" my body as hard as I could, albiet by using proper form and control. I attacked, attacked, and kept on attacking. At times, after each workout, I wondered if I had pushed myself hard enough, but was satisfied with my results. That is, I didn't feel the need to keep working out on rest days just for the sake of tiring myself out more. My body knew it needed rest and I didn't push myself further than I needed to and had planned.

Week 3:
Muscle fullness began to greet me during this week. While it was not on the level of a workout pump, it was good enough to know that PR-XT was coming through in this department. Libido activity declined, as it was not as sharp as in week 2. I was adding more and more weight as my exercises progressed and the mind-muscle connection was getting stronger in dialing in the frequency of control and contraction.

Quads were becoming fuller and my pesky and not-as-developed left biceps was starting to sprout, showing some promise. By this point, I'd blow up during the workout, with sweet, voluminous pumps. Wish I could look that swoll at rest! In due time.

Week 4:
Libido came back with a vengeance this week, much as it did the second week. Muscle fullness was starting to show in greater appearance overall and strength was steadily climbing. At this time, hunger was starting to increase, despite the fact it had not affected me as much as I have heard it targeting others. However, I was gorging myself on plenty of whole foods and keeping my belly full as often as I could.

Observations:
At this point, I realized that while not achieving a true recomp, as it is colloquially understood, PR-XT not only provided me a mild recomp as it relates to physical appearance, it gave me an internal recomp. That is, I felt like it helped me get to the top of the mountain in terms of training and priming my body to a level I had wanted to reach and one I might have never fallen from if I had been consistent with my working out many years ago.

I knew my strength had increased, nothing of an astronomical variety, but enough to keep shocking my muscles, stimulating growth. I classify the feeling I got, what I'm dubbing as a type of recomp, as a crash course in getting in shape. I had only restarted my training last February, but having been on PR-XT for these four weeks, I believe I was able to pull it altogether. I know PR-XT aided in this process, augmenting training and accelerating growth and strength.

There are no shortcuts to getting in shape and building muscle. There never will be. You have to earn it with hard work, dedication and discipline, all the while finding the right balance between obsession and relaxation. I'd highly recommend PR-XT for those looking to augment their training and nutrition. It will aid for those looking to bulk, lean bulk and perhaps, like myself, looking for a boost to speed up the process from a lengthy layoff from pushing iron.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed...

eas was actually pretty innovative with their creatine stuff back in the day, imo.

hope you enjoy the pr-xt as much as i am, good luck!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bigt! I agree with EAS and their creatine. It's how I got started with them.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Hahah hell yeah, this is gonna be legit. In brosefius :cool:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm loving all the "bro" variations. Keep 'em coming!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day 1:

Took PR-XT at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pills look cool, they're a black and red capsule. Two per meal. Pretty simple.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Two:

Took two pills in the morning. I didn't time the second dose right, as I took it with lunch. D'oh! But, took the last dose after I worked out, with my post-workout shake. So far, rather simple approach to this. Good stuff.

Routine: Back

-Pullups: 5,4,4,4,3,3,2 = 25. (Using better form, could not complete as many. Didn't realize I was doing them incorrectly till I read the back exercise article on this site.)

-Meadows Rows:
15x25 (warm up)
10x50
10x50
10x50
8x70

Enjoy doing these. Get a nice stretch in the lats. More so in the right. Need to get there with the left.

-One-Arm Barbell Rows
9x50
12x57.5
12x57.5
8x45 (went lighter to get a good burn and really stretch the lats)

Close-Grip Rows (via resistance band)
20x25 (warm up)
13x35
15x30
13x25
20x25

First time using a resistance band for this exercise. Took till the last set to find the right groove. I'll be ready to attack next week

Reeves Deadlifts (been wanting to incorporate this, get that ultra-wide look!)
10x130
10x130 (w/shrug)
10x130 (w/shrug)
10x130 (w/shrug)

I think I was overzealous and went too heavy. Will dial it back next week to let the back do all the work.

Pullovers (via resistance band)
-Did this for one minute straight. Held an isometric hold for the last 10 seconds. Burn City! Gonna keep doing these, as I feel a good stretch, especially in the triceps.

Wrist Rollers (built my own, with some PVC tubing and string)
5 up/down @ 6lbs. This really burns. I want massive forearms, so I might do this every other day.

All in all, a solid workout. Still tweaking forms here and there and getting the right rhythm down.

Well, that takes care of this day. Till tomorrow.

neddo

neddo

Awards
While I love the PVC Pipe forearm drill (great baseball conditioner), they won't really deliver size. Lifting heavy with dual overhand to failure has caused more grip strength/forearm growth than these forearm drills ever did (honestly). I still love them, and utilize them, but heavy overhand deads >>>

Reeves Deads => hnnnggg will have to try those at some point. Mountain Dog is catching alot of face time as of late, as well.

Good job killing it bro, keep it up.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for the tips and heads up. Funny you mention baseball, as the YouTube video that gave me the idea was from someone who played. It figures.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day 3:

Progressing along accordingly. Had a nice workout today. Chest, sadly, has become a weak point for me. My left shoulder feels odd on certain presses, movements, so I'm adjusting accordingly. I've incorporated resistance bands for flyes and presses. Takes me a while to get the right form and movement on the flyes, but, it's all about putting in the work.

Today, took 2 pills with my morning shake. I took 2 more with my BCAA's, about an hour before working out. (I had planned on taking it with my second lunch, but wanted to push the dosage further and see how well it compliments the BCAA's.) Final dose after working out, with my post-workout shake.

Noticed a nice pump in the arms that I had not had in the prior weeks. I do feel "warmer" sometimes after taking the pills. I noticed this the first day, but wasn't sure if it was a result of them or not. Seems to be consistent so far.

Routine:

Flyes (via resistance band)
-10x15
-10x15
-10x15
-10x15

Doesn't seem like much, but, I'm weak in this area. Getting to ten is taxing.

Presses (via resistance band)
-22x25
-22x25
-20x35
-12x60
-12x60

I had only scheduled four sets of these, but I found a good groove and once I added another band, had a great stretch going on. I'm pleased with how these presses are working out.

Incline Pushups: 3x16. Had great energy on these. Last week, I could barely churn out 15 on each set and that's that the last one took some time to finish. Not so today. Only hard pushup was the 48th. Such a simple, basic, yet ball-busting exercise.

Incline Dumbbell Press
-10x35
-10x35
-10x35
- 5x25 (drop set)

Weight felt good and I really concentrated on getting the pecs to squeeze and do all the work. That drop set was no joke.

Bench Press (I wanted to get more of a pump in the chest, so I gave these a go on my Soloflex, using the weight straps. I more often than not use weight plates with it, but the bands give me a stronger burn.)
-10x100
-10x120
-10x150
- 5x100

Not too bad, overall. Not as much pain in the left shoulder. Went slow and smooth, didn't lock out my elbows at the top and never dipped my elbows below the bench. I think next week I'll go back to using plates.

Barbell Shrugs
-10x110
-12x110
-12x110

I got stronger on these. Rested a few more seconds between sets. Even though I did some trap pulls via the Reeves Deadlift yesterday, I used the traditional shrug grip for these--get that good pull and burn in the traps.

I felt good after the workout. Again, even felt warmer, too. Looked more swoll than I had last week. Again, I want to use the mirror as my first gauge in testing PR-XT's effectiveness. I know workout pumps are great, but fleeting, yet I couldn't help but notice I was more pronounced than last week.

Too soon to tell of any significant changes, but, I'm enjoying the journey so far.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Four:

Continuing along. Have not yet noticed the increase in appetite, but, I have been keeping my body fueled with food about every three hours or so. Longest stretch is from my second lunch to my post-workout shake. I top that off with a light dinner, usually protein and veggies.

Triceps still feel full from having done chest yesterday. Feels like their growing stout.

Routine:

Today was legs. Ordinarily I'm not a fan, ever since I hurt my knee many, many moons ago. But, after last week's squatting, I felt my legs coming together and the knee holding up just well. Not pushing myself really hard here, as I know years of neglect will take time and patience to build them up.

Front Squats
-10x90
-10x110
-10x110
-10x110
-10x110

I think I will take these out next week and start with deads.

Squats
-10x110
-10x130
-10x130
-10x130
- 9x130

The last set really killed me. I tried to get that 10th rep in, but I'm just not there yet. Overall, I was pleased with what I was able to get done. Knee didn't kill me like it might have in the past. Still working on getting that form and pushing that arse out. I'm enjoying squatting more than I ever have!

Hammy Curls
-12x20
- 6x40
- 6x40
-12x20

My hamstrings have gotten stronger. Again, because of the knee, I didn't have much strength pull the weight back. Last week, that wasn't the case. This week, I was feeling frisky and decided to go light, then heavy, then light again. Going heavy was murder, but I was determined to at least squeeze out 6 reps on those sets. When I went back to lighter weight, it was still taxing, but I got a nice burn going one.

Deadlifts
-6x160
-6x160
-6x160
-6x160

Not too bad. Have not deadlifted in some time and this weekend, I bought some more weights to get back into the groove. I will swap this in place of Front Squats, as I think I was somewhat bloated from my intra-workout BCAA's. That, and just haven't done them in a while, so, form needs to cleaning up. That being said, I do miss these guys and will try to blast it like crazy each time.

Also, got a nice, overall upper body pump from them. Shoulder looked bigger, traps were stretching out and chest felt more defined.

I forewent calf raises since I usually finish up with them. I'll get back to it next week. I've got the proverbial chicken legs, so my aim with PR-XT is to get some nice shape going on.

Forging ahead. That's that for today.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Heavy deads and heavy squats do numbers for growth! Do work mang.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Word. That's my goal next week!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
PR-XT Day Five of Thirty

Day Five:

Going nice and steady with PR-XT. Still have not yet noticed the ravenous appetite that some encounter, but again, I am goring myself on food, so that could be it. Also, I average about 10oz of coffee in the morning, so that could be adding a slight curb to the hunger. I drink tons of water throughout, probably averaging close to a gallon when all is said and done. I drink green tea during working hours, here and there. But, I pig out on my breakfast burrito and my two lunches at work, in addition to my morning shake, which consists of whey isolate protein, WMS, and natural peanut butter. Today I skipped dinner, only opting for some greek yogurt to get a good steady dose of protein.

What I have noticed, and is starting to show up, is muscle fullness. I get some good pumps when I work out and I know this is not solely the citrulline malate, or other preworkout goodies I add to my cocktail. I've been steadily using those for 7 weeks prior to using PR-XT and have not been as swoll after the workouts as I have been with PR-XT.

Today was all arms: shoulders, tri's, bi's and forearms. I was stupid pumped immediately afterwards and after my shower just a few minutes ago, prior to this entry, I noticed fullness in the biceps, most notably the left one, which is lagging in comparison to my right one. Back still looks good. Finally getting that curve in the middle of the back.

Routine:

I went superset sity today. Partly to get in a good cardio-type rhythm, but also to blast my arms as much as I could.

Seated Military Press & Standing Side Laterals & Bent-Over Rear Laterals
-12x50; 10x15; 10x15
-12x50; 10x15; 10x15
-12x70; 10x15; 10x15
-12x70; 10x15; 10x15

Went seated on military to get a better control on the delts. I was surprised at how much easier the rear laterals were; although that fourth set was a doozy. Side laterals started out strong, then got tougher into the 3rd set. Left shoulder, the one that's been troubling me, felt like he was getting stronger. Not pain of any kind, just a good muscle burn.

Triceps Pressdown & Barbell Curls
-12x35; 12x56
-13x35; 12x56
-13x35; 10x61
-12x35; 10x61

Again, left arm, left triceps not as strong or as buff as the right. But, got in a good stretch via the pressdown using the resistance band. I could feel the triceps getting stretched out towards latter reps within each set. The fourth set of barbell curls was a doozy. Had to cheat just a smidge on the last two, but made sure to control the negative. Left biceps wants to get back in the game. Awesome!

Skullcrushers & Hammer Curls
-12x36; 10x25
-12x41; 10x25
-12x41; 10x25 (using Arm Blaster)

I wanted to go four sets, but my arms were so full I could barely raise them up or even stretch them out. I could have gone heavier on the first set of skullcrushers, but still, wanted to get in a better stretch, get some elongation going on. I used the Arm Blaster for the final set of Hammer Curls to get a strict form and let the right muscles do all the work. Paid off!

Wrist Curls - 6 total, up and down.

Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls - about 45 seconds non-stop. (I tried to go for a minute, but the burning was too much.)

Arms were bulging, but I felt good. Not tired, but not fresh. I knew I had put in some work. Eager to attack next week with some tweaks here and there.

For now, I'd say PR-XT is paying off in the muscle fullness category for me.

26 days to go to see what types of solid gold goodies await!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Solid day dude dayum. Swollen arms of peace! :D

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It's the winter swollstice! HAHA!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good pump and muscle fullness...it has begun!!!:thumbsup:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Day Six of Thirty

Day Six:

Quick update: I've noticed greater confidence and an overall sense of well-being. Normally, I'm not one to chit-chat or joke with people, unless I know them well or like them enough to do so. Today, and even this week, I've been killing it with the sarcasm and wittiness, just like I usually am with my friends.

I've been more astute of this and have noticed a gradual "postivity", to coin a phrase, since I've been using PR-XT. Granted, this was starting to build prior to using it, but, I feel PR-XT has augmented this quality, as I'm more confident and assertive, at least with regards to no longer being timid or dare I say, unnecessarily bashful.

I'm an introvert by nature, and have been working on my social skills. Just like lifting, it's getting stronger. With PR-XT, I feel no inhibitions (THAT'S THE WORD) that might have held me back in the past.

Call it alpha, call it en fuego, but don't call it maybe!

No workout tonight, but I will be meeting up an old co-worker buddy, and have a pint or two (at most!--it's a cheat day, but I'm gonna have a gourmet burger beforehand) and see what the chicas are all about this evening. Gonna start in with the cardio tomorrow, most likely via jump roping, as I'm not a fan of running, and figured with jump roping I can get a good burn and also get the calves some much needed exercise.

I'll update again, once I'm back from the bar to see how things roll out. See if I can generate some raw, animal magnetism. Wait, given how I'm feeling, I won't have to generate it -- just be myself!

TOO EASY!

Final update for today:

Felt good as I was out and about. Nothing to brag about or anything like that. Did attract the attention of one lady, but that didn't pan out as I would have liked to. (Too long to go into detail.) If the situation was different, it would've been handled. Feelin' it with some gusto.

I grubbed up on my gourmet burger, an arugula salad and a giant pretzel to top it all off. Only two smooth pints afterwards and now, gonna load up on some water.

Feeling stronger, in more ways than one! Getting through that first round to kick some serious arse!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
confidence is a good thing....and women dig it, lol.:beerchug:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Seven:

Non-workout day. Just grubbed, read, watched some movies. Kept it low key. I did grub hearty. I had another hamburger, not gourmet status, but a nice charbroiled burger. Was gonna go for cheese, but figured without would be just fine--and it was.

Spread out my dosages during the day. Had two with pancakes and turkey sausage. Two with a protein shake later in the day and just finished taking two with my carne asada. Damn, I love my carne asada and I remember reading in a Flex magazine many moons ago, that you gotta eat your red meat if you wanna gain mass. I'm in!

Still have good energy and overall solid disposition. Feel pretty much ready to take on anything that comes my way! I should have started the jump roping today, but didn't quite get to it. Was to busy reading the script for Django Unchained a friend got me.

After a week, things are progressing quite well. Still thankful I was selected for the free bottle of PR-XT.

I know I said that I would use the scale as rudimentary gauge, as bodyweight is something in constant flux, but, this morning, after answering nature's call, I was around 197. I didn't feel any pudgier in the belly, but, I never did measure my bodyfat. Looking in the mirror, I was looking about the same--somewhat started to slim up, but not full on. Again, still have not yet incorporated the cardio.

If that holds, and if that increases, then PR-XT will have me sold. That is, if all that I'm eating is being utilized more efficiently as a result of the ingredients in the PR-XT.

Still too soon to ascertain one way or another, but seven days down, twenty-three to go!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nice update brosef.

Sounds kinda like the day I'm gonna have today, studying all day then catching Walking Dead tonight.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, brometheus. Whatcha studying?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Hell week coming before break, midterms in Medical Nutrition Therapy and Food/Health Economics.

Joyous day, indeed. :eek:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Day Eight of Thirty

Day Eight

Well, this morning, the weight subsided to a more reasonable 194. Again, constant flux, but a gauge is a gauge.

I took the last two sets of pills a few minutes after I had eaten, as with lunch, it was still somewhat close to when I had them for breakfast and likewise with dinner.

Noticed that the left biceps, the outer head, closest to the front delt, looks more pronounced than before. Doesn't quite have the overall shape of the right biceps, but it is definitely a start in the right direction. This hadn't happen before, in the prior seven weeks, since running NXT, etc.

The fullness from Thursday's workout (Day Five) is still there, albeit nothing supersized by any stretch of the imagination.

Still no ravenous appetite. Though, I did have a bit more coffee this morning than usual, but, again, I'm eating like a pig when I do scarf down my food. Had some avocado to go along with my carne asada, so that could also be offsetting any potential hunger pains. Drinking water like a madman.

Again, I think I benefiting mostly from the muscle fullness. Belly, well, still a tad pudgy, as I never did get started on the jump roping, but the sides are not as flabby.

One week and one day is in the bag. Gonna go full beast mode in everything I do this week to truly maximize what I've been experiencing thus far.

I wonder if PR-XT can be ran for two months. Hmm?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Ayye, anacyclus is a beast even through 8 weeks.

Great updates broseidon; solid first log IMO thus far :cool:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bromeo!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Day Nine of Thirty

Day Nine:

Trucking along. Today, felt a greater rise in libido than I had in any of the other days. (Damn, I need a girlfriend!--Next mission, underway!)

Today's workout went well. Felt stronger and huffed and puffed my way, but all energetic style. And that's that I'm not taking a pre-workout stim, however, I will try one tomorrow.

I took morning dose as usual, but this time, I took the second dosage 30 minutes before working out. Before, I had taken it about an hour beforehand, probably even sooner.

Today I wanted to ramp up the weights and see how many reps I could churn out with good form. Part of me wanted to keep raising the weight, but, I did not think I could maintain proper form and really let the back/lats do all the work.

Routine:

Pullups: 25. Took a while to get them all done. Really trying to let the lats do all the pulling, not relying much on the arms/shoulders.

Meadow Rows
-15x25 (warm up)
-10x50
-10x60
- 9x70
- 8x80
- 4x50 (drop set)

I was surprised I was able to churn out those 8 @ 80lbs. Once I was done, I wanted to get a better stretch and really get as many fibers involved, so I did a quick drop set. Now that was rough!

Underhand Barbell Rows
-12x61
- 7x81
-12x61
-12x61

I had originally planned for three sets, but, I liked the pump and the fact that the back was doing all the lifting, so I added another set. I wil go heavier next week. I added 20 more pounds on the second set since I had planned for only three. That was a good set. Could barely pump out the seventh rep before I was spent. Again, didn't want to sacrifice form.

Close-Grip Rows (via resistance band)
-20x25 (warm up)
-15x30
-15x30
-15x30
-15x40

Having had last week's experience, and getting a better groove/rhythm, I had a good run on these. Really let the lats do most of the pulling and only used the arms to get in a better stretch. Felt good on my troublesome left shoulder, which is not giving me as many problems as before. Guy's getting stronger.

Pullovers -- 1+ minute via resistance band @ 25lbs. This went well. Much better than last week. Good sign of getting stronger. I started out well, upper back and middle back really getting a good workout. Faded towards the end as the minute-plus was approaching.

Reeves Deadlifts
-10x110
-10x110
-10x110
-10x110

Last week I went too heavy on these, so I adjusted accordingly. Got in a better concentration on the last set. Left shoulder's starting to comply and not be so pesky as before.

Wrist Rollers: 6 up/down. Had planned on only five, but once I was putting it away, I wanted to attack it once again, so I gave it one more run. Just barely!

PR-XT's working its stuff so far. About a third of the way into it and noticing good strength, good muscle fullness and today, libido went on stupid mode! Still haven't had the crazy hunger cravings, but, still goring myself on plenty o'food. Belly's not leaning out quite as I had hoped, but could be since I'm eating more and have yet to get the cardio up and running--no pun intended!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Ten:

Progressing quite nicely. Noticed my chest was a tad sore after having done back yesterday--guess I got in some good pulls during the workout. Still not getting crazy hungry, but continuing to eat roughly every 2.5 to 2.75 hours. Lots, too! If PR-XT continues to do its job, then I'll be in good shape--pun taken at your choice.

I am getting good pumps on my workouts and still have the muscle fullness in my left biceps from my workout on Thursday. I was hoping for the back to feel a bit more swoll, but, I think I'm getting used to it already having some spread to it. Left shoulder's not nagging me as much. If it's an pinched nerve, impingement or something else, getting stronger has eliminated some of the pain and the bad boy's getting into a groove.

Routine:

Flyes (via resistance band)
-16x25
-15x25
-13x30
-12x30

I should have mentioned last week that I was doing one-arm flyes, coming to about mid-chest. Today, I did full on flyes, like one would at a cable station. Good a damn good stretch and pump. It was tricky to get the left shoulder into gear and let the pecs do all the work. But, with concentration and steady focus, it did the trick. I'll see if I can go up more next week, then finish out with a lower amount for a nasty burn!

Press (via resistance band)
-12x55
-12x55
-12x55
-12x55
-20x25 (drop set)

This one kicked my tail before I could even press the bands into position. But, patience and letting the pecs take control, I found the sweet spot. This was rough. After the last set, I wanted to get a burn in, so I dropped a band and went as much as I could. Burn central, but it felt oh so sweet! The latter sets were a tad easier to get into gear. Suffice it to say, sometimes, on certain exercises, I feel stronger as I go deeper into my sets.

Pushups--3x16. Doing these at a decline, with my feet on a bench. Man, the second set was a burner and rough. Left shoulder bugged me a bit, but, my whole body was red, so I knew I was pushing it. I rested a tad longer between the second and third set and was able to get in more of a solid form on the last set, but I was in pain. Still need to get that upper chest to grow.

Incline Bench Press
-12x90
- 5x110
- 6x110
- 9x110

90lbs felt okay, but I was hungry for going heavy today. I added 20 more lbs, but could barely get to five. Rested a smidge longer between sets and really let the pecs do the pushing. Got better as I went along. Don't know how in the heck I pulled off nine, but I was impressed. Wanted to go for ten, but it would have been ugly all across the board.

Barbell shrugs
-12x130
-12x130
-12x130
-10x130

I didn't think I had gone as heavy as I could on these last week, so I upped the ante. Felt good and getting to twelve was right on the money. On the last set, ten was all I had. I want these bastards to pop out! Getting there. . .

When I was done, the left pec was looking great, better than it had been since I started my Pain and Gain routine seven weeks ago. PR-XT's impressing me, now just to get those hanging lovehandles trimmed up and I'll be gold. On the plus today, the cute girl from work agreed to have lunch with me next week. Here's hoping it goes through...she's always busy!

And, as my thanks for reading:
_prxt15.jpg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Day Eleven of Thirty

Day Eleven

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!"

Things are ramping up. Seriously considering buying another bottle to get this ish on the high road. Feeling good all around, have a more positive disposition, good energy during the day and loving life more and more. (How much of this is PR-XT related, not quite sure, but I wasn't flying this high before. Granted, Nolvadren-XT was giving me a good boost, so it could be a combo of things. But, PR-XT's making me a believer.)

"Give me something to believe in!"

Muscle fullness, nice to meet you. So glad you could make it! Chest is nice and stout--not quite where I want it, but a start--from yesterday's workout. Triceps are tight, even on that pesky left arm. Hadn't been sore in a while on chest and think it was due to just going b@llz-to-the-wall intense yesterday.

"Here I go again on my own. Going down the only road I've ever known."

Routine:

Squats
-15x50 (warmup)
-15x50 (warmup)
-12x100
-10x110
- 8x120
-10x110
-12x100

Yeah, these poundages are quite puny, but my legs are some weak ones. Again, left knee went all blooey on me many years ago and I'm just now getting that leg, quad and calf stronger. I wanted to go on a heavy, mild pyramid. It all went down bloody well and just as I had hoped. Got in a damn good push on the quads and kept stupid strict form to make sure it was all on the quads. The hammies got in on the action and my lower back is still pumped!

Hamstring Curls
-12x20
- 8x30
- 8x20
-10x20
- 7x10 (drop set)

My hamstrings were beaten up after that squat session, as I wanted to do another pyramid up to 40 pounds, but 30 put up a decent fight. I added the drop set to get in a good stretch and really fry these sonsofb1tches.

Deadlifts
-6x160
-6x160
-6x160
-6x160

I wanted to do these after squats, but I could not flex below the waist! I wanted to go heavier, but once I pulled the bar from the floor, I knew I had it at the right amount. Same amounts as last week, but I didn't punish myself on squats last week like I did today. I might move this to my back routine, but I do like them mixed in with legs

Calf Raises
-20x50
-12x50
-12x50
-12x50

These were rough. Barely made it through that final set. Need to get these jokers into gear. Get some mass and shape to them.

I wasn't sure if I had hit legs hard enough as I could still walk once I was done. I sat down to log my routine and it was rough getting up. Could feel the burn in both quads and I had to tip-toe at times till the blood came back.

Loving the PR-XT. I think strength is improving and once I was done with my exercise, noticed a trimmer belly. Probably keeping a tight core via the deadlifts and squats, but still, that just means that the pump/fullness is kicking in gear with greater rapidity.

Time to watch Conan the Barbarian. The one and only version worth watching. Gotta get a back like Arnold's. Maybe not that massive, but I want lats so big I can block out the sun. Need strong legs to hold it all up!

Since it is hump day and my thanks for reading:
_prxt16.jpeg

neddo

neddo

Awards
[video=youtube;qiQudDd_RCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQudDd_RCk[/video]

Hnnnnggggg.

Way to push through dude, no pain no gain :D

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Twelve:

Here's a little story that must be told. . .

DJ RicRoc's in deep concentration. Solid day lifting. Felt stronger as I continued my workouts. I seem to get stronger while I'm moving from set to set. Arms as of right now, while not totally pump, look fuller and are getting some definition to them. I was surprised that the left triceps was looking bigger, too. That one's tricky, as it's all tied to the shoulder and how that's been feeling.

That's why instead of preaching death in my songs, I breathe life

Today was good, as I've got some dates planned out for the weekend! Life's running smoothly!

Routine:

Seated Military Press & Side Laterals & Rear Laterals (triset)
-10x70; 10x15; 10x15
-10x70; 10x15; 12x15
- 6x90; 10x15; 12x15
- 6x90; 10x15; 12x15

70 felt too light on the press, but my 5lb plates were being used by the dumbbells for the lateral exercises. I jacked it up to 90 and got in a seriously good pump and press altogether. I was surprised I was able to manage. I wanted to shoot for seven reps on those last two sets, but could not have done so without cheating heavily and potentially causing myself an injury. I'm surprised my rear laterals are doing well, so next week I'll really slow down on the negative.

Triceps Pressdown & Reverse-Grip Curls
-15x35; 12x46
-16x35; 12x46 (arm blaster on both exercises)
-10x45; 12x46 (AB)
-12x45; 12x46 (AB)

I used the Arm Blaster for the last three sets to use a more strict form. I kept the weight the same on the curls, even though part of me wanted to go heavier. I figured it was a good weight to run through, as I figured that more would have cost me some reps I wanted to get in. For the pressdown, left triceps is getting into a better groove and I was surprised how I could do more on the last set than on the third. Again, once I punish my body on a higher weight, it acclimates and is ready to attack!

Close-Grip Bench Press & Seated Dumbbell Curls
-12x50; 10x15
-12x70; 10x15 (AB)
-12x90; 10x15 (AB)

I should have started out heavier on the press, so that will be tweaked next week. I hadn't felt good in the left arm/shoulder/triceps to give these a-go like I was able to knock out today. I used the Arm Blaster again on the seated dumbbell curls to get the mind-muscle working and let the biceps engage, pulling the weight up.

Wrist Rollers - 6. Was able to do 3 straight before having to stop. Did 2 more and finished up with one. Getting stronger!

Reverse-Grip Wrist Curls - 1+min. Was able to get in more reps and last longer than the week prior. Got in a good range of motion and really punished my forearms.

Second week is nearing it's end. I'm loving it more and more as each day passes. Really looking forward to lifting and seeing how far I can take everything.

PR-XT rules!

And, as my thanks for reading:
_prxt18.jpg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Day Thirteen of Thirty

Day Thirteen:

Almost right at the midway point of my 30-day run. I'm loving it more and more. Best aspect: more positive disposition. Yeah, I'd chalk this up to confidence, which stems from an alpha-ness going on, which stems from testosterone. I'm getting a serious boost of this from PR-XT. Hit a spike in libido earlier in the week, which has mildy tapered off--more like a reserve when necessary. But Monday was yardcore.

No workouts today. Did pig out a bit more than usual. Took each set of pills with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Calves are still sore from Wednesday's workout. Going to switch up some of the routine next week. Nothing major, but add some tweaks. Been reading the classic Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding and reminding myself of some good stuff I had forgotten.

I almost don't want to rest, as I would like to get in another heavy duty routine, but, don't want to risk overtraining and know that patience in resting pays off great dividends.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

_prxt26.jpeg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Fifteen:

Quick update: noticing some nice muscle fullness. Pecs are popping out and the quads are nice and tight--can tell they're swoll as opposed to any other week since prior to taking PR-XT.

Enjoying the run on this. Have more of increased alpha-ness going on, great pumps when I workout, solid muscle fullness now heading into my third week and overall positive mood and disposition.

This morning noticed a more trim belly. Still have not yet incorporated serious cardio, but, am getting leaner around the waistline. Finally kicked in as I hoped it would.

Morning weight was a high 196. I've put on about three pounds in two weeks. Sweet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Day Fifteen:

Quick update: noticing some nice muscle fullness. Pecs are popping out and the quads are nice and tight--can tell they're swoll as opposed to any other week since prior to taking PR-XT.

Enjoying the run on this. Have more of increased alpha-ness going on, great pumps when I workout, solid muscle fullness now heading into my third week and overall positive mood and disposition.

This morning noticed a more trim belly. Still have not yet incorporated serious cardio, but, am getting leaner around the waistline. Finally kicked in as I hoped it would.

Morning weight was a high 196. I've put on about three pounds in two weeks. Sweet!

nice!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.
I was reading through this here log, and I am thinking to myself, "what kind of sick ridiculous crazy pumped up stack thsi would be with Nolvadren XT".
Not so much to myself though.

Good log.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Sixteen:

Starting the downhill run of the fantastic PR-XT. Today was back and before I started, I noticed good fullness in the pecs, which is something I was hoping to achieve. Reminded me of high school when I first started lifting, concentrating on getting my bench up. Could still tighten up here and there, but, draggin butt on getting the cardio in gear.

Felt good throughout the routine. Good energy and really went at it.

Pullups/Chinups: 6,6,7,4,3,2,1

Trying to increase the number I do each back workout. These guys are rough, but, they get you stronger and there isn't any other exercise like them at all!

Bent-Over Rows:
-15x51
-12x61
- 8x81
-6x101
-6x101

Started fading on the final set and barely got in a good, clean 6th rep to finish it out. I was surprised I got the weight up as much as I did, given the volume I had done up to that point. Felt good. Felt strong!

T-Bar Rows:
-15x45
-12x55
- 8x60
- 8x70
- 6x80
- 3x60 (drop set)

Will need to increase the weight next time around, however still was able to get in a good routing. Pulled the weight as fast as I could on those last two full sets. Will need to work on controlling the negative, but I wasn't sloppy; still maintained form.

Deadlifts:
-12x81
-9x101
-7x121
-4x180
-4x180

Might have to do these after bent-over rows. Still, was pleased I could pull the 180 on the final two sets. Surprised the left shoulder's coming along as it is. I really want to get the poundages up on these. It'll happen.

Reeves Deadlifts:
-15x110
-12x110
-12x110

Felt a good burn on the final set and the lats were flaring out all on their own. I like this lift, but might switch up another exercise in the coming weeks.

Back is coming along quite nicely. Lats are getting thicker and some sweep to their shape. Upper back is looking thick and the middle back is standing strong--finally getting that nice curve from top to bottom.

PR-XT is worth its weight and some serious stuff. I can imagine what a full, dedicated run, paired with Nolvadren-XT would produce. But, I'm extremely pleased with what it has provided me.

That being said: there are no shortcuts. You have to keep lifting and have to eat well and above all else, have to rest. Yeah, this stuff makes me feel strong, but, rest is key!

PR-XT powers all your hard work.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Seventeen:

Lats and back still felt flared from yesterday's workout. Spinal erectors getting stronger, holding the rest of my upper body up so I can puff out my chest!

Noticing a smooth ride of confidence, via the alpha male quality of having so much testosterone via PR-XT. It's like the initial weeks were akin to white water rafting and now, still waters are running deep.

Think of it as a reserve for when I need to muster up the energy to prove my worth. Before, I'd rely on liquid courage and that only sapped my test, which would create a vicious cycle of constant depletion and then reliance upon said liquid courage, only to prove way more harm than any good, which was negligible.

Routine:

Flys (via resistance band)
-17x25
-12x35
-8x60
-6x70
-6x70
-6x40

Will have to move these towards the end of the chest routine moving forward. Main purpose for getting them done first was to a) protect the left shoulder till it got into gear and b) get the left pec up to par with the right. I think I'm there and realize that burning the chest with the band will only recruit more fibers for growth.

Press (via resistance band)
-15x40
-10x70
-8x75
-6x75
-12x40
-20x35
-20x25

Same with the flys. Still, had a good burst and the pecs were coming around. By changing the sequence, I know I'll be able to target more overall and get some stimulation going.

Incline Press
-15x50
-12x70
-10x90
-6x125
-6x125

Really pleased I could push the 125. Did it with speed, but made sure to keep that bar leveled, as at times, the dominant arm wants to take over. Left shoulder didn't bother me as much. Like how I'm progressing on these.

Incline Pushups: 15, 15, 9. I wanted to go at least to 12 on the final set, but I was taxed by that point. Still got in a sweet burn and really let the pecs do all the work.

Bent-Arm Pullovers:
-12x41
- 9x51
- 9x51

Did these cause I like them so much and to get the serratus some work. Pleased with how I was able to get in a great stretch. Hadn't done them in a while because, yup, you guessed it...left shoulder. Felt a better use of the serratus and lats, as the triceps also got involved to a degree and the puny left one was up to the task.

Test if flowing and body's growing. Nothing major, but growing is growing. Slow and steady wins the race and I'm having fun.

Confidence is growing as well. I don't see it fading anytime soon, either!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Eighteen:

Noticed some DOMS today on the pecs. Felt nice. I could tell whenever I'd stretch out my arms today. Good muscle fullness going on with the chest and they're starting to look pectactular.

Didn't go as hard as I could today on legs, but got a more circuit-type workout. I was huffing and puffing and breaking out in a solid, constant sweat.

Gotta build some braces and then I'll be able to add more weight next week.

Routine:

Squats
-15x70
-10x90
-8x120
-6x145
-6x145

Exploded up on the last two sets. Felt good. No problems with the knee. This worked out well despite not getting in a stronger, overall load, as next week I'll be able to add more weight.

Leg Extension
-20x20
-12x40
-10x50
- 8x70
- 8x70

Felt good all the way around. Nice stretch in the upper quads. Will go heavier next week, as usual.

Leg Curls
-15x10
-10x20
- 8x30
- 3x40
- 3x40

These were burners! Tried for 6 reps on the last two sets, but could only get 3 without serious cheating.

Straight-Legged Deadlifts
-15x41
-10x51
- 8x61
- 6x81
-6x101

Again, will go heavier. Got in a good rhythm after a while on these. Really helps my lower back and stretches out the hammies quite nicely.

Calf Raises
-15x50
-10x70 (barefoot)
-10x90 (bf)
-8x110 (bf)
-11x110 (bf)

Really need to work on my calves. Will see what other exercises/stretches I can add.

Mood and sense of well-being are holding up quite nicely. I think of it as a freedom from being "normal." HAHA!

Good muscle fullness all around. PR-XT is no joke! I seriously think running this from start to finish with Nolvadren-XT would only accentuate your progress that much further. Have been noticing some tightening up of the belly, especially in the morning, since I'm fasted.

Good, good, good!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Spent a few days unplugged hitting some slopes, how's everything going bromageddon?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It's all coming together. Got some nice muscle fullness happening, really pleased with that. Confidence and alpha mentality are there. I'm taking charge. Working on getting large!

How are the studies treating you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pr-xt is the real deal!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

Day Nineteen:

Hey Nineteen...good old Steely Dan!

Hitting my stride with PR-XT. Noticing more leaning with regards to the belly area. When I workout, it looks tighter. Granted, I'm keeping the core tight on the lifts, but even without the PR-XT, I did not have this effect. Changed up the routine this week and as it stands, it's offering more of a circuit-training quality to the sessions. Sweating much more, but, not huffing and puffing it, as in, not lacking oxygen and need to catch my breath.

The muscles and body are up for the task. Today, some poundages humbled me, while others were a good start to go heavier next week. I know the PR-XT's flooding the body with test as strength continues to shine. Good, quality muscle fullness. Even better than the first time I had ever run creatine, way back in 1997!

I'm done with my run yet, but I'd recommend this to anyone working on a bulk, lean bulk, or a cut, as I'm sure it'd preserve and sustain your muscle mass on a limited caloric intake.

Routine:
(I started with some external/internal rotations for the shoulders using the resistance band. This was my warm-up.)

Seated Military Press
-15x40
-10x50
- 8x70
-4x100
-6x90

Got overzealous on the 100lb lift. But, was able to get four good presses nonetheless, without any pain or serious cheating. Squeeze out six more when I dropped the weight. Next week, I'll see if I can go 100lb at 6 reps for those last two sets. Left shoulder feels good!

Side Lateral and Bent-Over Rear Lateral (superset)
-3x12x15 (each exercise)

Side laterals are a bit tricky. Takes a sec to get the left shoulder the right control it needs to let the side delts do the work. At times, I think it leans forward too much and it's not hitting it just as it should.

Shrugs
-4x10x135

I felt like a beast on these. My whole upper body looked "thicker" as I plowed through them. Really want these traps to pop out. Get people talking.

Barbell Curls (using the Arm Blaster)
-15x36
-10x46
- 8x56
- 6x61
- 6x66

Biceps were doing all the work. Got in a good stretch on these. Felt stronger after the fourth set, so I upped the poundage. Was surprise I had the strength and energy to do it.

Hammer Curls
-9x25; 2x6x25

These killed me, but I was able to get a focused squeeze on the pesky left biceps. Cheated a bit on the final rep, but, was slow and steady, really letting the weaker parts hit their goal. Like these. Will keep doing them heavy. I want nasty forearms!

Close-Grip Bench Press
-15x70
-10x85
- 8x95
- 6x110
- 5x110

Solid! Didn't think I was hitting them right, the triceps that is, but felt it as I started the fifth set. They were dying. Tried to get the bar up for the final 6th rep, but it just wasn't happening. Chest got a little bit involved, but overall, really pleased with how this series finished.

Pressdown (via resistance band)
-12x35
-12x35
- 7x40
-10x25

Felt better at these than I have in the past couple of weeks. Perhaps since I did the heavier lift prior to this one. Either way, getting stronger. Muscles starting to activate.

I'm loving PR-XT. One more week to go, but, I've gotten all from it that I had aimed to achieve. Muscle fullness and the strength increases. Confidence boost and alpha-assertiveness, but without the ego. Essentially bringing out the best in me.

Sweet!

neddo

neddo

Awards
It's all coming together. Got some nice muscle fullness happening, really pleased with that. Confidence and alpha mentality are there. I'm taking charge. Working on getting large!

How are the studies treating you?
Yesssiirrr, that's what I wanna hear. Nice lift ^^^ too, Mind-Muscle Connection sounds legit.

Studies are on break for the time, thank God. Got to take a solid week off from work (spring break), but I'm slowly getting back to work so as not to be overwhelmed on Monday. Getting back into the gym in a few hours, and can't wait. Keep killin' it brothamang. Glad everything is falling into place!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Day Nineteen:

Hey Nineteen...good old Steely Dan!

Hitting my stride with PR-XT. Noticing more leaning with regards to the belly area. When I workout, it looks tighter. Granted, I'm keeping the core tight on the lifts, but even without the PR-XT, I did not have this effect. Changed up the routine this week and as it stands, it's offering more of a circuit-training quality to the sessions. Sweating much more, but, not huffing and puffing it, as in, not lacking oxygen and need to catch my breath.

The muscles and body are up for the task. Today, some poundages humbled me, while others were a good start to go heavier next week. I know the PR-XT's flooding the body with test as strength continues to shine. Good, quality muscle fullness. Even better than the first time I had ever run creatine, way back in 1997!

I'm done with my run yet, but I'd recommend this to anyone working on a bulk, lean bulk, or a cut, as I'm sure it'd preserve and sustain your muscle mass on a limited caloric intake.

Routine:
(I started with some external/internal rotations for the shoulders using the resistance band. This was my warm-up.)

Seated Military Press
-15x40
-10x50
- 8x70
-4x100
-6x90

Got overzealous on the 100lb lift. But, was able to get four good presses nonetheless, without any pain or serious cheating. Squeeze out six more when I dropped the weight. Next week, I'll see if I can go 100lb at 6 reps for those last two sets. Left shoulder feels good!

Side Lateral and Bent-Over Rear Lateral (superset)
-3x12x15 (each exercise)

Side laterals are a bit tricky. Takes a sec to get the left shoulder the right control it needs to let the side delts do the work. At times, I think it leans forward too much and it's not hitting it just as it should.

Shrugs
-4x10x135

I felt like a beast on these. My whole upper body looked "thicker" as I plowed through them. Really want these traps to pop out. Get people talking.

Barbell Curls (using the Arm Blaster)
-15x36
-10x46
- 8x56
- 6x61
- 6x66

Biceps were doing all the work. Got in a good stretch on these. Felt stronger after the fourth set, so I upped the poundage. Was surprise I had the strength and energy to do it.

Hammer Curls
-9x25; 2x6x25

These killed me, but I was able to get a focused squeeze on the pesky left biceps. Cheated a bit on the final rep, but, was slow and steady, really letting the weaker parts hit their goal. Like these. Will keep doing them heavy. I want nasty forearms!

Close-Grip Bench Press
-15x70
-10x85
- 8x95
- 6x110
- 5x110

Solid! Didn't think I was hitting them right, the triceps that is, but felt it as I started the fifth set. They were dying. Tried to get the bar up for the final 6th rep, but it just wasn't happening. Chest got a little bit involved, but overall, really pleased with how this series finished.

Pressdown (via resistance band)
-12x35
-12x35
- 7x40
-10x25

Felt better at these than I have in the past couple of weeks. Perhaps since I did the heavier lift prior to this one. Either way, getting stronger. Muscles starting to activate.

I'm loving PR-XT. One more week to go, but, I've gotten all from it that I had aimed to achieve. Muscle fullness and the strength increases. Confidence boost and alpha-assertiveness, but without the ego. Essentially bringing out the best in me.

Sweet!

solid update!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bigt! Great, great stuff, through and through.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second bottle in your future?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It'd be nice, but as I was beginning my final two weeks on this, I was selected to sample another supp, which I knew would be coming in at around the time I finished PR-XT.

I know sometime in the summer, I'll run this again, but with Nolvadren-XT, and yeah, go for the full eight weeks. I didn't respond as well to Nolvadren-XT as I thought I would, I paired it with Prometheus Rising, but PR-XT worked wonders for me, so I'm thinking using both will really shine!