MAN PR-XT 30-day log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Day Twenty-Three:

Good, steady stream in the libido having continued from yesterday. Same thing happened during week two. I find that odd...rimshot! Seems like the spike happens every other week for me.

Today's workout was lethal. Gave it all I could and came out the better for it. After I showered, though, I wondered if I had done anything, but I'll chalk that up to the recovery I've gained as a result.

Routine:

Pullups/Chinups: 5 wide, 5 shoulder-width, 5 chinups, 5 wide, 5 shoulder-width, 5 chin ups. I like going this route. I broke it down into two sets, going 5 at a time, resting about 10, 15 seconds between each variation. Back was flaring!

Bent-Over Barbell Rows:
    -15x56
    -10x66
    - 8x86
    - 6x96
    - 6x96

Last week, I hit 101 on the last two sets, but, I increased the weight on sets 1-3 this week, so, got in a better overall load. I might have kept it at 101 for the last two again, but, when I finished this sequence, I felt good. Really jacked the weights on the move, keeping form solid and using the arms as hooks to solely work the back.

Deadlifts:
    -12x81
    -6x125
    -6x125
    -4x175
    -4x175

These kicked my tail. Might have to move them right after pullups. Felt good on them, though. Really wanted to go heavy and might have been able to add more weight, but finished with solid form and kept the back straight. The middle back was pumped, giving me a nice curve of muscular development. Soon, it won't rely on the pump, but always stay that way!

T-Bar Rows:
    -15x50
    - 8x65
    - 7x80
    - 6x95
    - 6x75 (drop set)
    - 6x50 (drop set)

Got frisky on these guys as the left shoulder is feeling better and I'm really allowing the back to do all the work. Went for two drop sets as I hit a high on the 4th set, so I wanted to get more fibers recruited and feel a sweet stretch!

Meadow Rows:
    -12x50
    -12x50
    -12x70
    - 8x35 (drop set)

Same feeling on these with the t-bar rows. Got in a good stretch to recruit as much of the lats as possible. Want these bastards thick like a fat, juicy steak! Drop set felt good. Could have done another, but didn't want to push it too far.

Wrist Rollers - 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1. Got 8 in my head, had thought about stopping at 7, but pushed out that last one. Couldn't move my fingers for a minute afterwards. Good ****e!

I feel rested. Not tired nor sore. Just clean! I know I put in the work and tried to keep the rest between sets to around a minute, so I was sweating up a storm and pushing it. Good stuff all around.

I look forward to Mondays if only to work the back. Want a stout back to that's why I moved it to Monday. Something to look forward to after the weekend.

Stay lifting my friends!

Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

2. Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!
    •   

3. Thanks for that, Mustang! This is my first log and I wanted to make it look clean and easily readable, add some detail but without bogging down on too much info. I'm enjoying logging and needless to say, enjoying running PR-XT. I just started the final week and probably should have PM'd you guys sooner. Last week, I was selected to sample another product and as much I'd hate to turn down another bottle of PR-XT, I already gave these guys my word. Should the opportunity ever arise again, I'd definitely like to run some more MAN products. I know my body really likes PR-XT.

Glad you like the log!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks for that, Mustang! This is my first log and I wanted to make it look clean and easily readable, add some detail but without bogging down on too much info. I'm enjoying logging and needless to say, enjoying running PR-XT. I just started the final week and probably should have PM'd you guys sooner. Last week, I was selected to sample another product and as much I'd hate to turn down another bottle of PR-XT, I already gave these guys my word. Should the opportunity ever arise again, I'd definitely like to run some more MAN products. I know my body really likes PR-XT.Glad you like the log!
    Hey no problem man, I understand. A man is only as good as his word. If any MAN products in the future peak your interest shoot me a PM and i'll gladly hook you up!

5. Mighty stand up of you, sir! Will do!

Thanks again.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey no problem man, I understand. A man is only as good as his word. If any MAN products in the future peak your interest shoot me a PM and i'll gladly hook you up!
    Good reps like this are why MAN is BOSS!

BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. I plan on running 30 days of PR-XT and 30 days of Tropinol XP for comparison. It should be interesting. I wish Swagger was still around.

8. You should have good results with those. Like to see how it works for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!
    Agreed 10 fold.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I wish Swagger was still around.
    Don't. We. All.

Keep chugging ricroc. I'm slamming lower pull power tonight as well, looking forward to it after a long ass day.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

10. Day Twenty-Four:

Still sharp libido action taking place. Not complaining, though I wish I did have a girlfriend to share in the goodie goodness. All in due time.

Killed it today on chest. Left shoulder was feeling strong and the change-up in the routine was a good choice. Took a second to get it underway, as iTunes was being rather ornery as I started.

It's been about two hours since I finished and while I do not have that sweet pump I got during the workout, the muscles look fuller and are popping out just the way I had hoped when first starting PR-XT. Defintion slowly developing. Not on the level of hardcore striations, but filling out.

I had always prided myself on my pecs back in the day, during high school when I started lifting and worked on my bench press, and on through in my early 20's when I did my best growing. (This despite not-so-great diet and boozing too much--chalked that growth to natural test.)

Routine:

Incline pushups: 4x15.

Good friggin' start to the day. Got the blood hot and the pecs warmed up for their assault. I think I'll amp up the reps next workout. Doing these as aided in getting the shoulder prepped for incline pressing. I'm able to control myself better and let the pecs "push" me on through.

Incline Press:
    -15x50
    -10x70
    -10x90
    -8x110
    -6x125
    -5x125
    -8x90 (drop set)

After the third set, I got frisky, feeling strong, so I added more weight, not realizing I had just finished my third set. I only planned for five, but, my body wanted more and was able to handle it. I wanted to hit 6x125 again, but could barely get that fifth one up and still maintain form. Chest blew up and I'm more confident in my pressing than I was four weeks ago!

Flys (via resistance band)
    -15x35
    -15x35
    -16x40
    -15x40
    -1 minute at 25

Good thing switching these up to get a burn and recruit more fibers. Still tricky with the left shoulder, but reached a better groove and patience as the sets went on. Going for the minute straight was nice. Was taxed in that region, but still had more energy in the tank.

Press (via resistance band)
    -25x25
    -21x40
    -12x70
    -12x70
    -25x35 (drop set)

I think the key for me on these will be high reps. Using more resistance is nice, but I'm not able to keep steady as I'd like. I'll get there.

Pullovers
    -12x41
    -9x61
    -8x51
    -10x31 (drop set)

Seems like this was the day of drop sets! Sweet! Had to lower the weight back to 51 on the third set as I didn't get the right control and use of the serratus as I had wanted. The drop set targeted that area well. My triceps always kill me on this, despite using a bent-arm formation. Kill as it blowing up the spot.

Final week of PR-XT and it's all coming together quite nicely. Have been noticing a slight increase in hunger, but nothing too major. Still eating like a pig when I do. Had sushi yesterday and killed the entire plate. Was hungry an hour and a half later, but, that's to be expected. HAHA!

11. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    You should have good results with those. Like to see how it works for you.
    I use AnaBeta previously but it prove to be worthless as far as I'm concerned. I have had good results with MAN products in the past so I thought I would give another try. The extraction process is critical. Also PR-XT is a more complete formulation it even has estro control.

12. I hear ya. In having sampled a variety of supps for over a year now--since I've been back in the game--I have not had as much success with several that others have had. PR-XT is one that has been good to me. I've had great results and my body has responded quite nicely during my run.

13. Nice grind mang. May have to add pull overs to my Chest/Arms hypertrophy in a few days, had forgotten about them.

14. Thanks. Yeah, pullovers tend to get overlooked, but they're a solid exercise for the upper body.

15. Might try those soon!
    FeFiFo.com support

16. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!

MAN is MANing up!!!!

nice!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I use AnaBeta previously but it prove to be worthless as far as I'm concerned. I have had good results with MAN products in the past so I thought I would give another try. The extraction process is critical. Also PR-XT is a more complete formulation it even has estro control.
    i had much better results with pr-xt!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Might try those soon!
    There are various ways of doing them.

One version uses dumbbells and you hold the weight with a flat palm, stretching your arms over your head and then bringing them up to about mid-chest level. This one gave my tricky left shoulder grief.

I now use a barbell, EZ-curl bar to be specific. I keep my arms bent at the elbow, 90 degrees and bring it behind my head and then again, at about mid-chest level. I want my serratus to pop, so I focus on squeezing those. You'll get some lat work in as well and for me, my tri's get a decent pump, as well as from other chest exercises I did earlier.

I used to lay sideways on the bench, now I lay backwards, so that my head rests against the front edge. This helps me keep strict form on the maneuver.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MAN is MANing up!!!!

nice!!!
    It's why they're the MAN!
  20. Day Twenty-Five of Thirty

Day Twenty-Five:

Noticing some nice fullness in the chest and some mild, quite mild, striations. More than anything, just the fullness coming in. Really like that. I should have informed the MAN crew about snagging another bottle last week, but, I didn't want to be greedy since they already gave me this one. Oh well, now that the offer's been made, I'll be sure to MAN up!

Having mild hunger increases in the day and I think it has to do with not having coffee with my morning shake. Still, during the first three weeks, I didn't experience the ravaging appetite some have while on it, but as I've said before, it's mainly due to the fact that I've been gorging myself on tons o'food.

I've enjoy my run with PR-XT and have been pleasantly pleased with all that it's done. Had I thrown in some cardio, I might have more to show for it, but for now, I got what I wanted. Recap coming in three days.

Routine:

Leg Extension:
    -20x30
    -15x40
    -12x50
    -10x70
    - 8x70
    - 5x50

Started with these as opposed to squats to get some pre-exhaustion going. Felt good bumping it up to 70. In the past, my left knee would not comply and I'd have to overcompensate with the right. Not today. Got the sweet mind-muscle connection going and felt part of the upper, inner part of the quad engaging.

Squats:
    -15x100
    -10x120
    -10x120
    - 8x135
    - 8x135

Not all that heavy, but the final rep squeeze out just fine. Via PR-XT, I've achieved fullness in my thighs, which I've not had in probably ever. Or, since I first started lifting, but even then, I didn't run squats as often as I should. I'll be going heavier on my next leg workout.

Leg Curls:
    -20x10
    -12x20
    - 4x30
    -12x20
    -20x10

Went pyramid status on these. Belting out those four were not as easy as they appear in B&W. Same goes for getting up to twenty on the final set. Legs were swoll after this.

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    -15x56
    -12x66
    - 8x86
    - 6x116
    - 6x116

Mid way through the second set, felt a good stretch running all the way down to the left calf. Left leg has been troubling since I twisted it up something fierce many moons ago. I believe it's getting stronger and the hammies are benefitting. Went as fast as I could on the final sets. Whoo-doggie that was fun!

Calf Raises (bodyweight)
    -3x30x3, i.e. 30 straight, 30 out, 30 in as one set, three times. Sweet. Just what the doctor ordered.

Overall a smooth workout. Will be adding leg press next go-round and just really punish the quads. They are coming into full order. Getting stronger, which was another aim.

That's all for this one!

21. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

Day Twenty-Five:

Noticing some nice fullness in the chest and some mild, quite mild, striations. More than anything, just the fullness coming in. Really like that. I should have informed the MAN crew about snagging another bottle last week, but, I didn't want to be greedy since they already gave me this one. Oh well, now that the offer's been made, I'll be sure to MAN up!

Having mild hunger increases in the day and I think it has to do with not having coffee with my morning shake. Still, during the first three weeks, I didn't experience the ravaging appetite some have while on it, but as I've said before, it's mainly due to the fact that I've been gorging myself on tons o'food.

I've enjoy my run with PR-XT and have been pleasantly pleased with all that it's done. Had I thrown in some cardio, I might have more to show for it, but for now, I got what I wanted. Recap coming in three days.

Routine:

Leg Extension:
    -20x30
    -15x40
    -12x50
    -10x70
    - 8x70
    - 5x50

Started with these as opposed to squats to get some pre-exhaustion going. Felt good bumping it up to 70. In the past, my left knee would not comply and I'd have to overcompensate with the right. Not today. Got the sweet mind-muscle connection going and felt part of the upper, inner part of the quad engaging.

Squats:
    -15x100
    -10x120
    -10x120
    - 8x135
    - 8x135

Not all that heavy, but the final rep squeeze out just fine. Via PR-XT, I've achieved fullness in my thighs, which I've not had in probably ever. Or, since I first started lifting, but even then, I didn't run squats as often as I should. I'll be going heavier on my next leg workout.

Leg Curls:
    -20x10
    -12x20
    - 4x30
    -12x20
    -20x10

Went pyramid status on these. Belting out those four were not as easy as they appear in B&W. Same goes for getting up to twenty on the final set. Legs were swoll after this.

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    -15x56
    -12x66
    - 8x86
    - 6x116
    - 6x116

Mid way through the second set, felt a good stretch running all the way down to the left calf. Left leg has been troubling since I twisted it up something fierce many moons ago. I believe it's getting stronger and the hammies are benefitting. Went as fast as I could on the final sets. Whoo-doggie that was fun!

Calf Raises (bodyweight)
    -3x30x3, i.e. 30 straight, 30 out, 30 in as one set, three times. Sweet. Just what the doctor ordered.

Overall a smooth workout. Will be adding leg press next go-round and just really punish the quads. They are coming into full order. Getting stronger, which was another aim.

That's all for this one!

late to the party, but all caught up now. In for final review too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

22. Sounds good!

23. SLDLs are amazing both for stretch at the bottom and growth -- I readded them in 2 nights ago for my lower pull session and my ass down to my achilles is still hurting haha. No pain, no gain.

Will hopefully be including some pullovers on my Upper Pull in a couple days, if I remember! Great work thus far bromigo, it's been a great ride.

What's next on your agenda (supplement wise)? Just interdasted.

24. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    final review???
    aren't you running another bottle?

25. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    SLDLs are amazing both for stretch at the bottom and growth -- I readded them in 2 nights ago for my lower pull session and my ass down to my achilles is still hurting haha. No pain, no gain.

Will hopefully be including some pullovers on my Upper Pull in a couple days, if I remember! Great work thus far bromigo, it's been a great ride.

What's next on your agenda (supplement wise)? Just interdasted.
    I'm getting better at SLDL's. Really good stretch.

After this week, when I'm done with PR-XT, I'm gonna rest for a week. No lifting and no supplements. Just vitamins and essentials. I've read it's good to take a week off every so often and I think my body's ready for it.

Right around the third week of running PR-XT, I was selected to run another product from another company. Had I known I could have asked you guys for another PR-XT, I would have done so, but I felt that was being greedy, seeing as you guys hooked up this one. I'll get that started on March 31st.

It has been a great ride. I can imagine what the Anabolic Algorithm stack would offer. PR-XT definitely got my body primed in a variety of areas!

26. Day Twenty-Six

Last workout day for the my PR-XT run. I noticed I had some DOMS in my chest. I attribute this to the killer workout on Tuesday. I know I had hit it hard and the muscles I wanted worked on got some work. Fullness is still there and looking almost back to high school days. I should say, better than high school days since I was leaner back then.

I forgot to mention on Tuesday, I noticed that my face looked leaner as well. Odd thing to mention, but at times when I would bulk, my face had a mild bloated look to it. I'm sure it helped that I shaved, but even so, everything looked taut.

Today I used a GameDay sample to see what it's all about. Hard to tell from one try, but it did have a nice flavor--not too strong, just enough to give the water some sweetness.

Routine:

Landmine Press:
    -15x25
    -12x35
    - 8x50
    - 6x65
    - 6x65

Saw the shoulders article on AM earlier this week and was eager to give this a run. TOTALLY DIG 'EM! Will make them my go-to for shoulders. I noticed that the front delts were popping more so than I had ever had with military presses. Left shoulder didn't hurt and I didn't have to worry as I'm wont to do here and there, if only cause of my right shoulder, of which I've had two surgeries on.

Landmine Lateral Raises:
    -3x12x12.5

These were wicked fun and the left shoulder was struggling. But, no pain, as in the injury variety, just using muscles that have not been targeted so specifically. I had serious roundness in my delts after these and the article mentioned that even at twelve reps, you'd be hurting. This was truth! Two new exercises I'll be sticking with.

Oh, I had to do them kneeling down to get the full benefit as my barbell isn't that long. Might even be better for a stricter movement, to prevent possible swaying.

Shrugs:
    -10x140
    -12x120
    -12x120
    -15x110

A drop from last week, but, my shoulders were taxed with the first two exercises. That and I didn't get in the right type of stretch I wanted so I lowered the weight and slowed my movement. Felt great towards the end. Getting stronger in the left shoulder. That's what it's all about!

Barbell Curls:
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -12x41 (Arm Blaster)
    -12x41 (AB)

Used the AB on the final two sets to get a preacher-type curl and to target the biceps more. Also, I moved the weight up as fast I could with control and that was murder! Felt good on the first three sets and didn't have to cheat the final reps as much as I thought I would. Getting stronger on here as well.

Hammer Curls:
    -12x15
    -12x15
    - 6x25
    - 6x25
    -20x5

Left biceps, as a result of the left shoulder, is not that strong and the range of motion is not that great. It is evident in the hammer curls, so that explains the set sequence. Great burn on the last set and the 25's felt good. Was able to get them up without having to rely on cheating. Slow and steady. Torn the crap out of so many fibers!

Close-Grip Bench Press:
    -15x80
    -10x95
    -8x105
    -6x120
    -5x120

Fun, fun, fun! Left triceps still needs more work, but overall, pleased with how this exercise is coming along. I knew I could go heavier as compared to last week and it paid off. Final set kicked my butt, but I'll own it soon enough.

Pressdown (via resistance band):
    -12x35
    -12x35
    -8x40
    -13x25
    -20x25

Might have to go for reps alone on this one. Just let 'er rip for a good minute and keep the tension going.

Arms were swoll. Couldn't scratch my back. Felt good. I hope I'm sore tomorrow. I love feeling sore. Lets me know I killed it. But, given PR-XT, the recovery might not allow for that. Although, if I do feel soreness, then I really targeted some good muscle fiber, recruited more to get them torn to s--t!

Strength has blossomed quite nicely. So pleased with how it's all been going for me.

Final review coming soon...thanks fellas!

27. Great job buddy! Landmines are wicked but they seem to do the job. Nice review and good run with the product.
    FeFiFo.com support

28. Shooo I bet your arm/shoulders would swole as fuark dude hahah.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Great job buddy! Landmines are wicked but they seem to do the job. Nice review and good run with the product.
    agreed...top notch log.

ricroc, pm me a link to your next log!!!

lol...i just thought of this:

dash ricroc, or was it riproc oh hell, wtf!!!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

Day Twenty-Six

Last workout day for the my PR-XT run. I noticed I had some DOMS in my chest. I attribute this to the killer workout on Tuesday. I know I had hit it hard and the muscles I wanted worked on got some work. Fullness is still there and looking almost back to high school days. I should say, better than high school days since I was leaner back then.

I forgot to mention on Tuesday, I noticed that my face looked leaner as well. Odd thing to mention, but at times when I would bulk, my face had a mild bloated look to it. I'm sure it helped that I shaved, but even so, everything looked taut.

Today I used a GameDay sample to see what it's all about. Hard to tell from one try, but it did have a nice flavor--not too strong, just enough to give the water some sweetness.

Routine:

Landmine Press:
    -15x25
    -12x35
    - 8x50
    - 6x65
    - 6x65

Saw the shoulders article on AM earlier this week and was eager to give this a run. TOTALLY DIG 'EM! Will make them my go-to for shoulders. I noticed that the front delts were popping more so than I had ever had with military presses. Left shoulder didn't hurt and I didn't have to worry as I'm wont to do here and there, if only cause of my right shoulder, of which I've had two surgeries on.

Landmine Lateral Raises:
    -3x12x12.5

These were wicked fun and the left shoulder was struggling. But, no pain, as in the injury variety, just using muscles that have not been targeted so specifically. I had serious roundness in my delts after these and the article mentioned that even at twelve reps, you'd be hurting. This was truth! Two new exercises I'll be sticking with.

Oh, I had to do them kneeling down to get the full benefit as my barbell isn't that long. Might even be better for a stricter movement, to prevent possible swaying.

Shrugs:
    -10x140
    -12x120
    -12x120
    -15x110

A drop from last week, but, my shoulders were taxed with the first two exercises. That and I didn't get in the right type of stretch I wanted so I lowered the weight and slowed my movement. Felt great towards the end. Getting stronger in the left shoulder. That's what it's all about!

Barbell Curls:
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -12x41 (Arm Blaster)
    -12x41 (AB)

Used the AB on the final two sets to get a preacher-type curl and to target the biceps more. Also, I moved the weight up as fast I could with control and that was murder! Felt good on the first three sets and didn't have to cheat the final reps as much as I thought I would. Getting stronger on here as well.

Hammer Curls:
    -12x15
    -12x15
    - 6x25
    - 6x25
    -20x5

Left biceps, as a result of the left shoulder, is not that strong and the range of motion is not that great. It is evident in the hammer curls, so that explains the set sequence. Great burn on the last set and the 25's felt good. Was able to get them up without having to rely on cheating. Slow and steady. Torn the crap out of so many fibers!

Close-Grip Bench Press:
    -15x80
    -10x95
    -8x105
    -6x120
    -5x120

Fun, fun, fun! Left triceps still needs more work, but overall, pleased with how this exercise is coming along. I knew I could go heavier as compared to last week and it paid off. Final set kicked my butt, but I'll own it soon enough.

Pressdown (via resistance band):
    -12x35
    -12x35
    -8x40
    -13x25
    -20x25

Might have to go for reps alone on this one. Just let 'er rip for a good minute and keep the tension going.

Arms were swoll. Couldn't scratch my back. Felt good. I hope I'm sore tomorrow. I love feeling sore. Lets me know I killed it. But, given PR-XT, the recovery might not allow for that. Although, if I do feel soreness, then I really targeted some good muscle fiber, recruited more to get them torn to s--t!

Strength has blossomed quite nicely. So pleased with how it's all been going for me.

Final review coming soon...thanks fellas!

awesome training session bro. I'll have to look up landmines, seems interesting. good to see you're maintaining fullness while still appearing leaner
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. MAN Nolvadren XT 4 week log
    By UnderXero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
  3. Replies: 99