MAN PR-XT 30-day log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

MAN PR-XT 30-day log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

    Day Twenty-Five:

    Noticing some nice fullness in the chest and some mild, quite mild, striations. More than anything, just the fullness coming in. Really like that. I should have informed the MAN crew about snagging another bottle last week, but, I didn't want to be greedy since they already gave me this one. Oh well, now that the offer's been made, I'll be sure to MAN up!

    Having mild hunger increases in the day and I think it has to do with not having coffee with my morning shake. Still, during the first three weeks, I didn't experience the ravaging appetite some have while on it, but as I've said before, it's mainly due to the fact that I've been gorging myself on tons o'food.

    I've enjoy my run with PR-XT and have been pleasantly pleased with all that it's done. Had I thrown in some cardio, I might have more to show for it, but for now, I got what I wanted. Recap coming in three days.

    Routine:

    Leg Extension:
    -20x30
    -15x40
    -12x50
    -10x70
    - 8x70
    - 5x50

    Started with these as opposed to squats to get some pre-exhaustion going. Felt good bumping it up to 70. In the past, my left knee would not comply and I'd have to overcompensate with the right. Not today. Got the sweet mind-muscle connection going and felt part of the upper, inner part of the quad engaging.

    Squats:
    -15x100
    -10x120
    -10x120
    - 8x135
    - 8x135

    Not all that heavy, but the final rep squeeze out just fine. Via PR-XT, I've achieved fullness in my thighs, which I've not had in probably ever. Or, since I first started lifting, but even then, I didn't run squats as often as I should. I'll be going heavier on my next leg workout.

    Leg Curls:
    -20x10
    -12x20
    - 4x30
    -12x20
    -20x10

    Went pyramid status on these. Belting out those four were not as easy as they appear in B&W. Same goes for getting up to twenty on the final set. Legs were swoll after this.

    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    -15x56
    -12x66
    - 8x86
    - 6x116
    - 6x116

    Mid way through the second set, felt a good stretch running all the way down to the left calf. Left leg has been troubling since I twisted it up something fierce many moons ago. I believe it's getting stronger and the hammies are benefitting. Went as fast as I could on the final sets. Whoo-doggie that was fun!

    Calf Raises (bodyweight)
    -3x30x3, i.e. 30 straight, 30 out, 30 in as one set, three times. Sweet. Just what the doctor ordered.

    Overall a smooth workout. Will be adding leg press next go-round and just really punish the quads. They are coming into full order. Getting stronger, which was another aim.

    That's all for this one!


    late to the party, but all caught up now. In for final review too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  2. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds good!
  3. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125302

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SLDLs are amazing both for stretch at the bottom and growth -- I readded them in 2 nights ago for my lower pull session and my ass down to my achilles is still hurting haha. No pain, no gain.

    Will hopefully be including some pullovers on my Upper Pull in a couple days, if I remember! Great work thus far bromigo, it's been a great ride.

    What's next on your agenda (supplement wise)? Just interdasted.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!
    final review???
    aren't you running another bottle?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    SLDLs are amazing both for stretch at the bottom and growth -- I readded them in 2 nights ago for my lower pull session and my ass down to my achilles is still hurting haha. No pain, no gain.

    Will hopefully be including some pullovers on my Upper Pull in a couple days, if I remember! Great work thus far bromigo, it's been a great ride.

    What's next on your agenda (supplement wise)? Just interdasted.
    I'm getting better at SLDL's. Really good stretch.

    After this week, when I'm done with PR-XT, I'm gonna rest for a week. No lifting and no supplements. Just vitamins and essentials. I've read it's good to take a week off every so often and I think my body's ready for it.

    Right around the third week of running PR-XT, I was selected to run another product from another company. Had I known I could have asked you guys for another PR-XT, I would have done so, but I felt that was being greedy, seeing as you guys hooked up this one. I'll get that started on March 31st.

    It has been a great ride. I can imagine what the Anabolic Algorithm stack would offer. PR-XT definitely got my body primed in a variety of areas!
  6. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation


    Day Twenty-Six

    Last workout day for the my PR-XT run. I noticed I had some DOMS in my chest. I attribute this to the killer workout on Tuesday. I know I had hit it hard and the muscles I wanted worked on got some work. Fullness is still there and looking almost back to high school days. I should say, better than high school days since I was leaner back then.

    I forgot to mention on Tuesday, I noticed that my face looked leaner as well. Odd thing to mention, but at times when I would bulk, my face had a mild bloated look to it. I'm sure it helped that I shaved, but even so, everything looked taut.

    Today I used a GameDay sample to see what it's all about. Hard to tell from one try, but it did have a nice flavor--not too strong, just enough to give the water some sweetness.

    Routine:

    Landmine Press:
    -15x25
    -12x35
    - 8x50
    - 6x65
    - 6x65

    Saw the shoulders article on AM earlier this week and was eager to give this a run. TOTALLY DIG 'EM! Will make them my go-to for shoulders. I noticed that the front delts were popping more so than I had ever had with military presses. Left shoulder didn't hurt and I didn't have to worry as I'm wont to do here and there, if only cause of my right shoulder, of which I've had two surgeries on.

    Landmine Lateral Raises:
    -3x12x12.5

    These were wicked fun and the left shoulder was struggling. But, no pain, as in the injury variety, just using muscles that have not been targeted so specifically. I had serious roundness in my delts after these and the article mentioned that even at twelve reps, you'd be hurting. This was truth! Two new exercises I'll be sticking with.

    Oh, I had to do them kneeling down to get the full benefit as my barbell isn't that long. Might even be better for a stricter movement, to prevent possible swaying.

    Shrugs:
    -10x140
    -12x120
    -12x120
    -15x110

    A drop from last week, but, my shoulders were taxed with the first two exercises. That and I didn't get in the right type of stretch I wanted so I lowered the weight and slowed my movement. Felt great towards the end. Getting stronger in the left shoulder. That's what it's all about!

    Barbell Curls:
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -12x41 (Arm Blaster)
    -12x41 (AB)

    Used the AB on the final two sets to get a preacher-type curl and to target the biceps more. Also, I moved the weight up as fast I could with control and that was murder! Felt good on the first three sets and didn't have to cheat the final reps as much as I thought I would. Getting stronger on here as well.

    Hammer Curls:
    -12x15
    -12x15
    - 6x25
    - 6x25
    -20x5

    Left biceps, as a result of the left shoulder, is not that strong and the range of motion is not that great. It is evident in the hammer curls, so that explains the set sequence. Great burn on the last set and the 25's felt good. Was able to get them up without having to rely on cheating. Slow and steady. Torn the crap out of so many fibers!

    Close-Grip Bench Press:
    -15x80
    -10x95
    -8x105
    -6x120
    -5x120

    Fun, fun, fun! Left triceps still needs more work, but overall, pleased with how this exercise is coming along. I knew I could go heavier as compared to last week and it paid off. Final set kicked my butt, but I'll own it soon enough.

    Pressdown (via resistance band):
    -12x35
    -12x35
    -8x40
    -13x25
    -20x25

    Might have to go for reps alone on this one. Just let 'er rip for a good minute and keep the tension going.

    Arms were swoll. Couldn't scratch my back. Felt good. I hope I'm sore tomorrow. I love feeling sore. Lets me know I killed it. But, given PR-XT, the recovery might not allow for that. Although, if I do feel soreness, then I really targeted some good muscle fiber, recruited more to get them torn to s--t!

    Strength has blossomed quite nicely. So pleased with how it's all been going for me.

    Final review coming soon...thanks fellas!


  7. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,947
    Rep Power
    7090370

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great job buddy! Landmines are wicked but they seem to do the job. Nice review and good run with the product.
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125302

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shooo I bet your arm/shoulders would swole as fuark dude hahah.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,759
    Rep Power
    10751401

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Great job buddy! Landmines are wicked but they seem to do the job. Nice review and good run with the product.
    agreed...top notch log.

    ricroc, pm me a link to your next log!!!

    lol...i just thought of this:

    dash ricroc, or was it riproc oh hell, wtf!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

    Day Twenty-Six

    Last workout day for the my PR-XT run. I noticed I had some DOMS in my chest. I attribute this to the killer workout on Tuesday. I know I had hit it hard and the muscles I wanted worked on got some work. Fullness is still there and looking almost back to high school days. I should say, better than high school days since I was leaner back then.

    I forgot to mention on Tuesday, I noticed that my face looked leaner as well. Odd thing to mention, but at times when I would bulk, my face had a mild bloated look to it. I'm sure it helped that I shaved, but even so, everything looked taut.

    Today I used a GameDay sample to see what it's all about. Hard to tell from one try, but it did have a nice flavor--not too strong, just enough to give the water some sweetness.

    Routine:

    Landmine Press:
    -15x25
    -12x35
    - 8x50
    - 6x65
    - 6x65

    Saw the shoulders article on AM earlier this week and was eager to give this a run. TOTALLY DIG 'EM! Will make them my go-to for shoulders. I noticed that the front delts were popping more so than I had ever had with military presses. Left shoulder didn't hurt and I didn't have to worry as I'm wont to do here and there, if only cause of my right shoulder, of which I've had two surgeries on.

    Landmine Lateral Raises:
    -3x12x12.5

    These were wicked fun and the left shoulder was struggling. But, no pain, as in the injury variety, just using muscles that have not been targeted so specifically. I had serious roundness in my delts after these and the article mentioned that even at twelve reps, you'd be hurting. This was truth! Two new exercises I'll be sticking with.

    Oh, I had to do them kneeling down to get the full benefit as my barbell isn't that long. Might even be better for a stricter movement, to prevent possible swaying.

    Shrugs:
    -10x140
    -12x120
    -12x120
    -15x110

    A drop from last week, but, my shoulders were taxed with the first two exercises. That and I didn't get in the right type of stretch I wanted so I lowered the weight and slowed my movement. Felt great towards the end. Getting stronger in the left shoulder. That's what it's all about!

    Barbell Curls:
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -10x61
    -12x41 (Arm Blaster)
    -12x41 (AB)

    Used the AB on the final two sets to get a preacher-type curl and to target the biceps more. Also, I moved the weight up as fast I could with control and that was murder! Felt good on the first three sets and didn't have to cheat the final reps as much as I thought I would. Getting stronger on here as well.

    Hammer Curls:
    -12x15
    -12x15
    - 6x25
    - 6x25
    -20x5

    Left biceps, as a result of the left shoulder, is not that strong and the range of motion is not that great. It is evident in the hammer curls, so that explains the set sequence. Great burn on the last set and the 25's felt good. Was able to get them up without having to rely on cheating. Slow and steady. Torn the crap out of so many fibers!

    Close-Grip Bench Press:
    -15x80
    -10x95
    -8x105
    -6x120
    -5x120

    Fun, fun, fun! Left triceps still needs more work, but overall, pleased with how this exercise is coming along. I knew I could go heavier as compared to last week and it paid off. Final set kicked my butt, but I'll own it soon enough.

    Pressdown (via resistance band):
    -12x35
    -12x35
    -8x40
    -13x25
    -20x25

    Might have to go for reps alone on this one. Just let 'er rip for a good minute and keep the tension going.

    Arms were swoll. Couldn't scratch my back. Felt good. I hope I'm sore tomorrow. I love feeling sore. Lets me know I killed it. But, given PR-XT, the recovery might not allow for that. Although, if I do feel soreness, then I really targeted some good muscle fiber, recruited more to get them torn to s--t!

    Strength has blossomed quite nicely. So pleased with how it's all been going for me.

    Final review coming soon...thanks fellas!


    awesome training session bro. I'll have to look up landmines, seems interesting. good to see you're maintaining fullness while still appearing leaner
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  11. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks, allnatural. It's been a great ride and really has recomped me to a degree, however on multiple levels to boot!

    Check out the AM article on shoulders. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...houlders-3191/

    The landmines are discussed and demo'ed about halfway in, along with other great tips and suggestions.
  12. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Been a busy weekend, making new supports for my Soloflex to help me add more weights and visiting the folks and watching movies.

    Will give the final update tomorrow sometime.

    Bottom line: my body responded quite nicely to PR-XT, from greater alpha mentality coupled with a greater sense of well-being, to strength and muscle fullness with a mild recomp of various levels.

    BUY IT! Train hard, eat well, rest and take your PR-XT. 'Nuff said.
  13. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Been a busy weekend, making new supports for my Soloflex to help me add more weights and visiting the folks and watching movies.

    Will give the final update tomorrow sometime.

    Bottom line: my body responded quite nicely to PR-XT, from greater alpha mentality coupled with a greater sense of well-being, to strength and muscle fullness with a mild recomp of various levels.

    BUY IT! Train hard, eat well, rest and take your PR-XT. 'Nuff said.
    glad you saw such big benefits from PR-XT bro, and looking forward to your final review
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  14. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FINAL REVIEW!

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post


    Final Review of PR-XT:

    Got done with my PR-XT on Saturday, March 23rd. In short, it has been a phenomenal ride, one that I'm glad I was able take and benefit from.

    Summary of what PR-XT did for me:
    -increased strength
    -muscle fullness
    -libido surge
    -overall sense of positive well-being - Alpha attitude!
    -good gains: ~4-4.5lbs

    Detailed Analysis:

    Week 1:
    Nothing noticeable during the first few days, obviously, but around the end of the first week, the "alpha-ness" and alpha mentality were starting to take root. For me, this became a heightened sense of well-being, with a massive positive disposition and improved, sparkling attitude. This brought out the best of my personality and kept it there. (As an aside, I'd try to achieve this feeling with alcohol, but it was counterproductive, to say the least. Liquid courage is wasteful--pun implied.)

    Week 2:
    At the onset of the second week, there was a sharp spike in libido. It came out of nowhere and while not a "flood-type" feeling, it was a concentrated surge that would appear and one that I knew was a result of PR-XT. Having sampled a variety of supplements prior to PR-XT, I had not achieved such a spike, or if one had occurred, it was fleeting. I was on fire this second week!

    Began to notice I had more energy during workouts. I did not have any aggression during the day, but when my blood got hot from exercising, I was trying to "punish" my body as hard as I could, albiet by using proper form and control. I attacked, attacked, and kept on attacking. At times, after each workout, I wondered if I had pushed myself hard enough, but was satisfied with my results. That is, I didn't feel the need to keep working out on rest days just for the sake of tiring myself out more. My body knew it needed rest and I didn't push myself further than I needed to and had planned.

    Week 3:
    Muscle fullness began to greet me during this week. While it was not on the level of a workout pump, it was good enough to know that PR-XT was coming through in this department. Libido activity declined, as it was not as sharp as in week 2. I was adding more and more weight as my exercises progressed and the mind-muscle connection was getting stronger in dialing in the frequency of control and contraction.

    Quads were becoming fuller and my pesky and not-as-developed left biceps was starting to sprout, showing some promise. By this point, I'd blow up during the workout, with sweet, voluminous pumps. Wish I could look that swoll at rest! In due time.

    Week 4:
    Libido came back with a vengeance this week, much as it did the second week. Muscle fullness was starting to show in greater appearance overall and strength was steadily climbing. At this time, hunger was starting to increase, despite the fact it had not affected me as much as I have heard it targeting others. However, I was gorging myself on plenty of whole foods and keeping my belly full as often as I could.


    Observations:
    At this point, I realized that while not achieving a true recomp, as it is colloquially understood, PR-XT not only provided me a mild recomp as it relates to physical appearance, it gave me an internal recomp. That is, I felt like it helped me get to the top of the mountain in terms of training and priming my body to a level I had wanted to reach and one I might have never fallen from if I had been consistent with my working out many years ago.

    I knew my strength had increased, nothing of an astronomical variety, but enough to keep shocking my muscles, stimulating growth. I classify the feeling I got, what I'm dubbing as a type of recomp, as a crash course in getting in shape. I had only restarted my training last February, but having been on PR-XT for these four weeks, I believe I was able to pull it altogether. I know PR-XT aided in this process, augmenting training and accelerating growth and strength.

    There are no shortcuts to getting in shape and building muscle. There never will be. You have to earn it with hard work, dedication and discipline, all the while finding the right balance between obsession and relaxation. I'd highly recommend PR-XT for those looking to augment their training and nutrition. It will aid for those looking to bulk, lean bulk and perhaps, like myself, looking for a boost to speed up the process from a lengthy layoff from pushing iron.


  15. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,947
    Rep Power
    7090370

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    TRUTH! Great run my man!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just got my bottle today. I have high hopes for this product but I'm realest, I've never gained much, if any, off of a natty. On the other hand I've had pretty good luck with MAN products over the years. I heard it's under new ownership so we'll see what happens.
  17. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just got my bottle today. I have high hopes for this product but I'm realest, I've never gained much, if any, off of a natty. On the other hand I've had pretty good luck with MAN products over the years. I heard it's under new ownership so we'll see what happens.
    Good luck to you! Hope you have some success.

    The two big takeaways I had from this: muscle fullness and an overall, greater sense of well-being. Both of which are still prominent.
  18. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just got my bottle today. I have high hopes for this product but I'm realest, I've never gained much, if any, off of a natty. On the other hand I've had pretty good luck with MAN products over the years. I heard it's under new ownership so we'll see what happens.
    Let us know how it goes bro, might be worth considering logging on here

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Good luck to you! Hope you have some success.

    The two big takeaways I had from this: muscle fullness and an overall, greater sense of well-being. Both of which are still prominent.
    ^truth. Definitely noticing similar effects on my run, and love the constant feeling of fullness. It's such a great feeling. Awesome log man
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  19. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My normal natty stack includes Test Force 2 + COP + 6 Bromo. It's the best I've found todate. I can usually gain about a pound or two per month on this PCT. I'm going to add PR-XT to this stack and see what happens. I may drop the 6 Bromo since PR-XT has estro control already.
  20. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've never heard of COP or 6-Bromo before. If you're looking for estro control, take a gander at MAN's Nolvadren-XT.

    Good luck on adding PR-XT to your stack.
  21. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've never heard of COP or 6-Bromo before. If you're looking for estro control, take a gander at MAN's Nolvadren-XT.

    Good luck on adding PR-XT to your stack.
    Nolvadren looks like a decent product. 6 Bromo works well and its more cost effective. COP is a pretty intersting product. You might what to do some research. I often stack it with CM.
  22. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    My normal natty stack includes Test Force 2 + COP + 6 Bromo. It's the best I've found todate. I can usually gain about a pound or two per month on this PCT. I'm going to add PR-XT to this stack and see what happens. I may drop the 6 Bromo since PR-XT has estro control already.
    As I said this is the only natty stack I've ever been able to make gains with. There seems to be a synergistic effect between these three products. I often add CM for additional strength gains. I cycle 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off to avoid possible adaptation.
  23. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm not too familiar for what COP stands for...google wasn't helping me too much. HAHA!

    CM, do you mean creatine or citrulline malate?
  24. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'm not too familiar for what COP stands for...google wasn't helping me too much. HAHA!

    CM, do you mean creatine or citrulline malate?
    By CM I meant creatine mono. Citrulline Malate is good stuff also. COP=creatine-o-phosphate. It works on different pathways than creatine mono from what I understand. The best brand I've found is sold at Prototype nutrition by PA. It needs to be buffered to work well.
  25. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for that. Funny, cause, the second I sent my reply, I started to think COP meant creatine-o-phospate. I've read a bit about it, guess I'll give it more of a looksy.
  26. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125302

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Creatinol-o-phosphate =/= creatine in any way/shape/form.

    CitMal and CoP are some of, if not the best pre-workout ergogens on the market - hands down.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  27. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Creatinol-o-phosphate =/= creatine in any way/shape/form.

    CitMal and CoP are some of, if not the best pre-workout ergogens on the market - hands down.
    What he said.
  28. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I usually don't get much from DAA but Test Force 2 is different.
  29. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've never heard of COP or 6-Bromo before. If you're looking for estro control, take a gander at MAN's Nolvadren-XT.

    Good luck on adding PR-XT to your stack.
    don't forget about the cortisol control too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. MAN Nolvadren XT 4 week log
    By UnderXero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:20 AM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM
  4. Chloroldrol-50, stack, feedback LOG next 30 days
    By upwd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in