MAN PR-XT 30-day log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    That is a good leg routine.

  2. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Spent a few days unplugged hitting some slopes, how's everything going bromageddon?
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  3. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It's all coming together. Got some nice muscle fullness happening, really pleased with that. Confidence and alpha mentality are there. I'm taking charge. Working on getting large!

    How are the studies treating you?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    pr-xt is the real deal!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  5. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro


    Day Nineteen:

    Hey Nineteen...good old Steely Dan!

    Hitting my stride with PR-XT. Noticing more leaning with regards to the belly area. When I workout, it looks tighter. Granted, I'm keeping the core tight on the lifts, but even without the PR-XT, I did not have this effect. Changed up the routine this week and as it stands, it's offering more of a circuit-training quality to the sessions. Sweating much more, but, not huffing and puffing it, as in, not lacking oxygen and need to catch my breath.

    The muscles and body are up for the task. Today, some poundages humbled me, while others were a good start to go heavier next week. I know the PR-XT's flooding the body with test as strength continues to shine. Good, quality muscle fullness. Even better than the first time I had ever run creatine, way back in 1997!

    I'm done with my run yet, but I'd recommend this to anyone working on a bulk, lean bulk, or a cut, as I'm sure it'd preserve and sustain your muscle mass on a limited caloric intake.


    Routine:
    (I started with some external/internal rotations for the shoulders using the resistance band. This was my warm-up.)

    Seated Military Press
    -15x40
    -10x50
    - 8x70
    -4x100
    -6x90

    Got overzealous on the 100lb lift. But, was able to get four good presses nonetheless, without any pain or serious cheating. Squeeze out six more when I dropped the weight. Next week, I'll see if I can go 100lb at 6 reps for those last two sets. Left shoulder feels good!

    Side Lateral and Bent-Over Rear Lateral (superset)
    -3x12x15 (each exercise)

    Side laterals are a bit tricky. Takes a sec to get the left shoulder the right control it needs to let the side delts do the work. At times, I think it leans forward too much and it's not hitting it just as it should.

    Shrugs
    -4x10x135

    I felt like a beast on these. My whole upper body looked "thicker" as I plowed through them. Really want these traps to pop out. Get people talking.

    Barbell Curls (using the Arm Blaster)
    -15x36
    -10x46
    - 8x56
    - 6x61
    - 6x66

    Biceps were doing all the work. Got in a good stretch on these. Felt stronger after the fourth set, so I upped the poundage. Was surprise I had the strength and energy to do it.

    Hammer Curls
    -9x25; 2x6x25

    These killed me, but I was able to get a focused squeeze on the pesky left biceps. Cheated a bit on the final rep, but, was slow and steady, really letting the weaker parts hit their goal. Like these. Will keep doing them heavy. I want nasty forearms!

    Close-Grip Bench Press
    -15x70
    -10x85
    - 8x95
    - 6x110
    - 5x110

    Solid! Didn't think I was hitting them right, the triceps that is, but felt it as I started the fifth set. They were dying. Tried to get the bar up for the final 6th rep, but it just wasn't happening. Chest got a little bit involved, but overall, really pleased with how this series finished.

    Pressdown (via resistance band)
    -12x35
    -12x35
    - 7x40
    -10x25

    Felt better at these than I have in the past couple of weeks. Perhaps since I did the heavier lift prior to this one. Either way, getting stronger. Muscles starting to activate.


    I'm loving PR-XT. One more week to go, but, I've gotten all from it that I had aimed to achieve. Muscle fullness and the strength increases. Confidence boost and alpha-assertiveness, but without the ego. Essentially bringing out the best in me.

    Sweet!



  6. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    It's all coming together. Got some nice muscle fullness happening, really pleased with that. Confidence and alpha mentality are there. I'm taking charge. Working on getting large!

    How are the studies treating you?
    Yesssiirrr, that's what I wanna hear. Nice lift ^^^ too, Mind-Muscle Connection sounds legit.

    Studies are on break for the time, thank God. Got to take a solid week off from work (spring break), but I'm slowly getting back to work so as not to be overwhelmed on Monday. Getting back into the gym in a few hours, and can't wait. Keep killin' it brothamang. Glad everything is falling into place!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

    Day Nineteen:

    Hey Nineteen...good old Steely Dan!

    Hitting my stride with PR-XT. Noticing more leaning with regards to the belly area. When I workout, it looks tighter. Granted, I'm keeping the core tight on the lifts, but even without the PR-XT, I did not have this effect. Changed up the routine this week and as it stands, it's offering more of a circuit-training quality to the sessions. Sweating much more, but, not huffing and puffing it, as in, not lacking oxygen and need to catch my breath.

    The muscles and body are up for the task. Today, some poundages humbled me, while others were a good start to go heavier next week. I know the PR-XT's flooding the body with test as strength continues to shine. Good, quality muscle fullness. Even better than the first time I had ever run creatine, way back in 1997!

    I'm done with my run yet, but I'd recommend this to anyone working on a bulk, lean bulk, or a cut, as I'm sure it'd preserve and sustain your muscle mass on a limited caloric intake.


    Routine:
    (I started with some external/internal rotations for the shoulders using the resistance band. This was my warm-up.)

    Seated Military Press
    -15x40
    -10x50
    - 8x70
    -4x100
    -6x90

    Got overzealous on the 100lb lift. But, was able to get four good presses nonetheless, without any pain or serious cheating. Squeeze out six more when I dropped the weight. Next week, I'll see if I can go 100lb at 6 reps for those last two sets. Left shoulder feels good!

    Side Lateral and Bent-Over Rear Lateral (superset)
    -3x12x15 (each exercise)

    Side laterals are a bit tricky. Takes a sec to get the left shoulder the right control it needs to let the side delts do the work. At times, I think it leans forward too much and it's not hitting it just as it should.

    Shrugs
    -4x10x135

    I felt like a beast on these. My whole upper body looked "thicker" as I plowed through them. Really want these traps to pop out. Get people talking.

    Barbell Curls (using the Arm Blaster)
    -15x36
    -10x46
    - 8x56
    - 6x61
    - 6x66

    Biceps were doing all the work. Got in a good stretch on these. Felt stronger after the fourth set, so I upped the poundage. Was surprise I had the strength and energy to do it.

    Hammer Curls
    -9x25; 2x6x25

    These killed me, but I was able to get a focused squeeze on the pesky left biceps. Cheated a bit on the final rep, but, was slow and steady, really letting the weaker parts hit their goal. Like these. Will keep doing them heavy. I want nasty forearms!

    Close-Grip Bench Press
    -15x70
    -10x85
    - 8x95
    - 6x110
    - 5x110

    Solid! Didn't think I was hitting them right, the triceps that is, but felt it as I started the fifth set. They were dying. Tried to get the bar up for the final 6th rep, but it just wasn't happening. Chest got a little bit involved, but overall, really pleased with how this series finished.

    Pressdown (via resistance band)
    -12x35
    -12x35
    - 7x40
    -10x25

    Felt better at these than I have in the past couple of weeks. Perhaps since I did the heavier lift prior to this one. Either way, getting stronger. Muscles starting to activate.


    I'm loving PR-XT. One more week to go, but, I've gotten all from it that I had aimed to achieve. Muscle fullness and the strength increases. Confidence boost and alpha-assertiveness, but without the ego. Essentially bringing out the best in me.

    Sweet!



    solid update!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  8. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thanks, bigt! Great, great stuff, through and through.
  9. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,359
    Rep Power
    8821381
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Second bottle in your future?
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It'd be nice, but as I was beginning my final two weeks on this, I was selected to sample another supp, which I knew would be coming in at around the time I finished PR-XT.

    I know sometime in the summer, I'll run this again, but with Nolvadren-XT, and yeah, go for the full eight weeks. I didn't respond as well to Nolvadren-XT as I thought I would, I paired it with Prometheus Rising, but PR-XT worked wonders for me, so I'm thinking using both will really shine!
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    It'd be nice, but as I was beginning my final two weeks on this, I was selected to sample another supp, which I knew would be coming in at around the time I finished PR-XT.

    I know sometime in the summer, I'll run this again, but with Nolvadren-XT, and yeah, go for the full eight weeks. I didn't respond as well to Nolvadren-XT as I thought I would, I paired it with Prometheus Rising, but PR-XT worked wonders for me, so I'm thinking using both will really shine!
    pr-xt/nxt is a very nice stack, no doubt about it!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  12. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro



    Day Twenty-Two:

    It's the final leg for the PR-XT tour of 2013! It's been a great ride and many thanks to Neddo and MAN Sports for giving me a free bottle to get my bearings under me. As I stated in my first post, I had been eager to sample this back when it came out and during the New Year's sale. So glad to have gotten a chance and PR-XT has done me tons of good!

    Had a spike in libido today, probably because I'm thinking about lunch tomorrow with the cute girl from work. Hopefully it all goes down well and I can snag a date outside of work with this lovely lady! Got the confidence boost on my side, so, won't be an issue selling myself.

    Fasted weight this morning = 198.

    If that holds till tomorrow, which again, I know is always in flux, I will have put on about 5 pounds since I started taking PR-XT. Midsection looks good, not too pudgy, though still somewhat soggy but only from years of drinking and minimal cardio. Looking into Krav Maga with a friend of mine, so that should get a good sweat going on!

    It's go time, folks!


  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    5lbs is nice from a natty.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  14. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Agreed! PR-XT has really amplified and brought out the best in all the hard work I've put in with dieting and hitting the weights hard. Haven't had a good response like this to a supplement since EAS's Phosphagen creatine.
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Agreed! PR-XT has really amplified and brought out the best in all the hard work I've put in with dieting and hitting the weights hard. Haven't had a good response like this to a supplement since EAS's Phosphagen creatine.
    exactly what a supp is suppossed to do, imo.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  16. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    5 pounds in 22 days is awesome brother
  17. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I am going to run the PR-XT and Nolvadren XT sometime in the near future for a bulk. I foresee good results. I haven't decided whether my upcoming bulk is going to be PH or Natural. Never taken a PH.

    Good log bro.
  18. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I've never used a PH either. I have researched them, however. Some look promising and others seem to require some serious PCT, outside of what might readily be available OTC.

    You should see how the PR-XT and NXT combo treat you first. Then you can go from there.
  19. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Any PH should be coupled with a non OTC PCT - safe > sorry.

    This log has me fuarkin' pumped for my PRxt run in a few months, holy hell

    How'd the luncheon go brotato?
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  20. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Just got done with it about an hour ago. Went down well. Better than I had hoped. All about setting that stage to get the young lady out of the office. Chances getting that much stronger.

    Glad this log's providing some energy. I've had fun putting it together and running PR-XT.
  21. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro



    Day Twenty-Three:

    Good, steady stream in the libido having continued from yesterday. Same thing happened during week two. I find that odd...rimshot! Seems like the spike happens every other week for me.

    Today's workout was lethal. Gave it all I could and came out the better for it. After I showered, though, I wondered if I had done anything, but I'll chalk that up to the recovery I've gained as a result.

    Routine:

    Pullups/Chinups: 5 wide, 5 shoulder-width, 5 chinups, 5 wide, 5 shoulder-width, 5 chin ups. I like going this route. I broke it down into two sets, going 5 at a time, resting about 10, 15 seconds between each variation. Back was flaring!


    Bent-Over Barbell Rows:
    -15x56
    -10x66
    - 8x86
    - 6x96
    - 6x96

    Last week, I hit 101 on the last two sets, but, I increased the weight on sets 1-3 this week, so, got in a better overall load. I might have kept it at 101 for the last two again, but, when I finished this sequence, I felt good. Really jacked the weights on the move, keeping form solid and using the arms as hooks to solely work the back.

    Deadlifts:
    -12x81
    -6x125
    -6x125
    -4x175
    -4x175

    These kicked my tail. Might have to move them right after pullups. Felt good on them, though. Really wanted to go heavy and might have been able to add more weight, but finished with solid form and kept the back straight. The middle back was pumped, giving me a nice curve of muscular development. Soon, it won't rely on the pump, but always stay that way!

    T-Bar Rows:
    -15x50
    - 8x65
    - 7x80
    - 6x95
    - 6x75 (drop set)
    - 6x50 (drop set)

    Got frisky on these guys as the left shoulder is feeling better and I'm really allowing the back to do all the work. Went for two drop sets as I hit a high on the 4th set, so I wanted to get more fibers recruited and feel a sweet stretch!

    Meadow Rows:
    -12x50
    -12x50
    -12x70
    - 8x35 (drop set)

    Same feeling on these with the t-bar rows. Got in a good stretch to recruit as much of the lats as possible. Want these bastards thick like a fat, juicy steak! Drop set felt good. Could have done another, but didn't want to push it too far.

    Wrist Rollers - 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1. Got 8 in my head, had thought about stopping at 7, but pushed out that last one. Couldn't move my fingers for a minute afterwards. Good ****e!

    I feel rested. Not tired nor sore. Just clean! I know I put in the work and tried to keep the rest between sets to around a minute, so I was sweating up a storm and pushing it. Good stuff all around.

    I look forward to Mondays if only to work the back. Want a stout back to that's why I moved it to Monday. Something to look forward to after the weekend.

    Stay lifting my friends!

  22. New Member
    MustangManGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    350105
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

    Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!
  23. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thanks for that, Mustang! This is my first log and I wanted to make it look clean and easily readable, add some detail but without bogging down on too much info. I'm enjoying logging and needless to say, enjoying running PR-XT. I just started the final week and probably should have PM'd you guys sooner. Last week, I was selected to sample another product and as much I'd hate to turn down another bottle of PR-XT, I already gave these guys my word. Should the opportunity ever arise again, I'd definitely like to run some more MAN products. I know my body really likes PR-XT.

    Glad you like the log!
  24. New Member
    MustangManGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    350105
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks for that, Mustang! This is my first log and I wanted to make it look clean and easily readable, add some detail but without bogging down on too much info. I'm enjoying logging and needless to say, enjoying running PR-XT. I just started the final week and probably should have PM'd you guys sooner. Last week, I was selected to sample another product and as much I'd hate to turn down another bottle of PR-XT, I already gave these guys my word. Should the opportunity ever arise again, I'd definitely like to run some more MAN products. I know my body really likes PR-XT.Glad you like the log!
    Hey no problem man, I understand. A man is only as good as his word. If any MAN products in the future peak your interest shoot me a PM and i'll gladly hook you up!
  25. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Mighty stand up of you, sir! Will do!

    Thanks again.
  26. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,359
    Rep Power
    8821381
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey no problem man, I understand. A man is only as good as his word. If any MAN products in the future peak your interest shoot me a PM and i'll gladly hook you up!
    Good reps like this are why MAN is BOSS!

    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I plan on running 30 days of PR-XT and 30 days of Tropinol XP for comparison. It should be interesting. I wish Swagger was still around.
  28. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You should have good results with those. Like to see how it works for you.
  29. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!
    Agreed 10 fold.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I wish Swagger was still around.
    Don't. We. All.


    Keep chugging ricroc. I'm slamming lower pull power tonight as well, looking forward to it after a long ass day.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  30. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro



    Day Twenty-Four:

    Still sharp libido action taking place. Not complaining, though I wish I did have a girlfriend to share in the goodie goodness. All in due time.

    Killed it today on chest. Left shoulder was feeling strong and the change-up in the routine was a good choice. Took a second to get it underway, as iTunes was being rather ornery as I started.

    It's been about two hours since I finished and while I do not have that sweet pump I got during the workout, the muscles look fuller and are popping out just the way I had hoped when first starting PR-XT. Defintion slowly developing. Not on the level of hardcore striations, but filling out.

    I had always prided myself on my pecs back in the day, during high school when I started lifting and worked on my bench press, and on through in my early 20's when I did my best growing. (This despite not-so-great diet and boozing too much--chalked that growth to natural test.)

    Routine:

    Incline pushups: 4x15.

    Good friggin' start to the day. Got the blood hot and the pecs warmed up for their assault. I think I'll amp up the reps next workout. Doing these as aided in getting the shoulder prepped for incline pressing. I'm able to control myself better and let the pecs "push" me on through.

    Incline Press:
    -15x50
    -10x70
    -10x90
    -8x110
    -6x125
    -5x125
    -8x90 (drop set)

    After the third set, I got frisky, feeling strong, so I added more weight, not realizing I had just finished my third set. I only planned for five, but, my body wanted more and was able to handle it. I wanted to hit 6x125 again, but could barely get that fifth one up and still maintain form. Chest blew up and I'm more confident in my pressing than I was four weeks ago!

    Flys (via resistance band)
    -15x35
    -15x35
    -16x40
    -15x40
    -1 minute at 25

    Good thing switching these up to get a burn and recruit more fibers. Still tricky with the left shoulder, but reached a better groove and patience as the sets went on. Going for the minute straight was nice. Was taxed in that region, but still had more energy in the tank.

    Press (via resistance band)
    -25x25
    -21x40
    -12x70
    -12x70
    -25x35 (drop set)

    I think the key for me on these will be high reps. Using more resistance is nice, but I'm not able to keep steady as I'd like. I'll get there.

    Pullovers
    -12x41
    -9x61
    -8x51
    -10x31 (drop set)

    Seems like this was the day of drop sets! Sweet! Had to lower the weight back to 51 on the third set as I didn't get the right control and use of the serratus as I had wanted. The drop set targeted that area well. My triceps always kill me on this, despite using a bent-arm formation. Kill as it blowing up the spot.


    Final week of PR-XT and it's all coming together quite nicely. Have been noticing a slight increase in hunger, but nothing too major. Still eating like a pig when I do. Had sushi yesterday and killed the entire plate. Was hungry an hour and a half later, but, that's to be expected. HAHA!


  31. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    You should have good results with those. Like to see how it works for you.
    I use AnaBeta previously but it prove to be worthless as far as I'm concerned. I have had good results with MAN products in the past so I thought I would give another try. The extraction process is critical. Also PR-XT is a more complete formulation it even has estro control.
  32. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I hear ya. In having sampled a variety of supps for over a year now--since I've been back in the game--I have not had as much success with several that others have had. PR-XT is one that has been good to me. I've had great results and my body has responded quite nicely during my run.
  33. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Nice grind mang. May have to add pull overs to my Chest/Arms hypertrophy in a few days, had forgotten about them.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  34. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thanks. Yeah, pullovers tend to get overlooked, but they're a solid exercise for the upper body.
  35. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,359
    Rep Power
    8821381
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Might try those soon!
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Hey man, I just wanted to say that you are making some great progress while on PR-XT. I also like the clean layout of the log and how there is just enough information you want to read about and personal information that makes the log even more interesting. Once the middle of the 3rd week hits and you are liking the results from PR-XT, please send either me or neddo a PM if you're interested in continuing the log to be 8 weeks total and we'll send you another bottle of PR-XT! Like I said before, I appreciate people who follow through on their logs and do a quality job logging, so I always feel it's necessary to give back!

    MAN is MANing up!!!!


    nice!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I use AnaBeta previously but it prove to be worthless as far as I'm concerned. I have had good results with MAN products in the past so I thought I would give another try. The extraction process is critical. Also PR-XT is a more complete formulation it even has estro control.
    i had much better results with pr-xt!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  38. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Might try those soon!
    There are various ways of doing them.

    One version uses dumbbells and you hold the weight with a flat palm, stretching your arms over your head and then bringing them up to about mid-chest level. This one gave my tricky left shoulder grief.

    I now use a barbell, EZ-curl bar to be specific. I keep my arms bent at the elbow, 90 degrees and bring it behind my head and then again, at about mid-chest level. I want my serratus to pop, so I focus on squeezing those. You'll get some lat work in as well and for me, my tri's get a decent pump, as well as from other chest exercises I did earlier.

    I used to lay sideways on the bench, now I lay backwards, so that my head rests against the front edge. This helps me keep strict form on the maneuver.
  39. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MAN is MANing up!!!!


    nice!!!
    It's why they're the MAN!
  40. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    3030546
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day Twenty-Five of Thirty



    Day Twenty-Five:

    Noticing some nice fullness in the chest and some mild, quite mild, striations. More than anything, just the fullness coming in. Really like that. I should have informed the MAN crew about snagging another bottle last week, but, I didn't want to be greedy since they already gave me this one. Oh well, now that the offer's been made, I'll be sure to MAN up!

    Having mild hunger increases in the day and I think it has to do with not having coffee with my morning shake. Still, during the first three weeks, I didn't experience the ravaging appetite some have while on it, but as I've said before, it's mainly due to the fact that I've been gorging myself on tons o'food.

    I've enjoy my run with PR-XT and have been pleasantly pleased with all that it's done. Had I thrown in some cardio, I might have more to show for it, but for now, I got what I wanted. Recap coming in three days.

    Routine:

    Leg Extension:
    -20x30
    -15x40
    -12x50
    -10x70
    - 8x70
    - 5x50

    Started with these as opposed to squats to get some pre-exhaustion going. Felt good bumping it up to 70. In the past, my left knee would not comply and I'd have to overcompensate with the right. Not today. Got the sweet mind-muscle connection going and felt part of the upper, inner part of the quad engaging.

    Squats:
    -15x100
    -10x120
    -10x120
    - 8x135
    - 8x135

    Not all that heavy, but the final rep squeeze out just fine. Via PR-XT, I've achieved fullness in my thighs, which I've not had in probably ever. Or, since I first started lifting, but even then, I didn't run squats as often as I should. I'll be going heavier on my next leg workout.

    Leg Curls:
    -20x10
    -12x20
    - 4x30
    -12x20
    -20x10

    Went pyramid status on these. Belting out those four were not as easy as they appear in B&W. Same goes for getting up to twenty on the final set. Legs were swoll after this.

    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    -15x56
    -12x66
    - 8x86
    - 6x116
    - 6x116

    Mid way through the second set, felt a good stretch running all the way down to the left calf. Left leg has been troubling since I twisted it up something fierce many moons ago. I believe it's getting stronger and the hammies are benefitting. Went as fast as I could on the final sets. Whoo-doggie that was fun!

    Calf Raises (bodyweight)
    -3x30x3, i.e. 30 straight, 30 out, 30 in as one set, three times. Sweet. Just what the doctor ordered.

    Overall a smooth workout. Will be adding leg press next go-round and just really punish the quads. They are coming into full order. Getting stronger, which was another aim.

    That's all for this one!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. MAN Nolvadren XT 4 week log
    By UnderXero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
  4. Chloroldrol-50, stack, feedback LOG next 30 days
    By upwd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in