Nolvadren XT- Making a Hard Soldier, Even Harder

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log will officially begin on Monday 25 FEB 2013, because my workout week has ended, but I started taking the Nolvadren XT today.

I am coming off of a Formutech BCAA log, and I made some impressive gains in size and loss in body fat. I will continue my current goals to cut BF and increase LBM. I am good at what I do.

I am an active duty soldier in the Army. I used to be an infantryman, now I am a combat medic, serving as the Brigade Medic at Ranger Training Brigade on Fort Benning. I love my job and I am good at it. P90X is a good program for the Soldier Athlete.

I had some serious hip surgeries in the last 5 months, so I am just really diving in to my fitness again. I have lost just over 30 pounds in the last 4 months. Some of that was muscle, but I am getting it back.

This is going to be an epic log. I will also be tracking my progress in my previous log, because I need to track in a central point for record.

My Workout-

Workout program is P90X. I am starting the third week on Monday. Well, really it is supposed to be week 4, but we repeated a week due to some of my clients skipping workouts. Oh yeah, I am a beachbody coach, changing lives and shaping bodies.

My Diet-
Intermittent Fasting, Lean gains method. I train fasted, with just PWO and BCAA's. I train at about 0330-0500. Sometimes I will have to do PT at work again. I eat mostly chicken breast, brown rice, oats, eggs, healthy fats, milk, protein drinks, mixed veggies. I also love pizza. I try to limit my cheat to once a week.

My supps-
-Nolvadren XT
-A pre workout- whatever I have or feel like taking, I have bulk powders to create custom combos.
-Citrulline
-Creatine, micronized mono
-Formutech BCAA's
-Modern BCAA's
-DAA
-ZMA
-*** Mega Men Sport- favorite vitamin for all the goodies inside. I buy them when they are BOGO
-Fish Oil
-Versa-1- I will be on this for the entire log
-AgeForce Fat Burner Patch- I will be running a parralel log for this. I know that is sketchy, but the opposite nature of these supps allows that to be fair.

Starting weight: 169

BF%: Around 15%- bioelectric impedence body fat monitor

I will get some pictures up here tomorrow, and then Monday is going to be sick.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Holy OP; great set up dude I'm pumped for this! Let's get it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great!! I have versa too. I just didnt know if MAN wanted me to log it together or focus solely on nolvadren. I think it will be good to see solo and stacked. I'll be interested to see how it works for you so I can run the combo next time :) good luck with your goals!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great!! I have versa too. I just didnt know if MAN wanted me to log it together or focus solely on nolvadren. I think it will be good to see solo and stacked. I'll be interested to see how it works for you so I can run the combo next time :) good luck with your goals!
Thanks bro.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Far out! I'd like to see how it works for you. I'm starting my 7th week of an 8-week run. So far, so good! Hope you enjoy!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Far out! I'd like to see how it works for you. I'm starting my 7th week of an 8-week run. So far, so good! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome! What are you stacking it with?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I was taking Endosurge right along with it. I think by week 5, I was getting some of the benefits of it. Been slowly drying me out. This week, I'm going to start stacking it with PR-XT, so, there will be some overlap between finishing my Nolvadren as continue the PR-XT.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was taking Endosurge right along with it. I think by week 5, I was getting some of the benefits of it. Been slowly drying me out. This week, I'm going to start stacking it with PR-XT, so, there will be some overlap between finishing my Nolvadren as continue the PR-XT.
Nice, I read those compliment each other well.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me tell you that I tore it the **** up in the gym this morning. Chest and Back. Pure beast mode. Today is day 3 of the Nolvadren, and I took 1 the first day.
I like what is going on here.
I am at work right now so I will post more later.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me tell you that I tore it the **** up in the gym this morning. Chest and Back. Pure beast mode. Today is day 3 of the Nolvadren, and I took 1 the first day.
I like what is going on here.
I am at work right now so I will post more later.

Alright. SO today was the start of thi Ranger class. RAP week begins at 0300, and we have to be in by 0230. I am pretty damn important, so I can go to the gym while the PT test is taking place. I brought my tracking sheets for P90X. I proceeded to bust out the best workout since long before I had my surgeries.

I was pumped, full of energy. I upped my weight and really smoked this workout. My chest and back are super sore.

I took Nolvadren XT today at my first meal, which was at 1000. My new feeding window is 10-6, to fit n with my busy schedule.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! Are you doing intermittent fasting?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! Are you doing intermittent fasting?
I sure am. I was eating from 1200-2000, buy I had to seitch because I generally wake up at about 0300 and workout. By the time noon rolls around I am starving.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had Cardio this morning. P90X Plyometrics. Great friggin workout. I am really excited about tomorrow mornings workout, shoulders and arms.

I am going into Ranger Gym at 0430 to knock it out.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I'm in for the ride man! I'm wondering if this cocktail is better then Erase Pro...???

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for the ride man! I'm wondering if this cocktail is better then Erase Pro...???
Welcome!! I wouldn't know. I've never tried Erase pro. I will in the future. This stuff seems legit. I am increasing my weight and/or reps each session. Cutting my BF, and feeling like a ****ing monster.

I just came from the gym and tore it up good. Shoulders and arms.

One thing that I can point out is my mood has been ****ty, like snapping at my wife. But then again she is due to give birth any day now to our 3rd little girls, the other kids are acting extra naughty and everyone is on edge.

I will try to keep my aggression where it belongs, in the gym

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Welcome!! I wouldn't know. I've never tried Erase pro. I will in the future. This stuff seems legit. I am increasing my weight and/or reps each session. Cutting my BF, and feeling like a ****ing monster.

I just came from the gym and tore it up good. Shoulders and arms.

One thing that I can point out is my mood has been ****ty, like snapping at my wife. But then again she is due to give birth any day now to our 3rd little girls, the other kids are acting extra naughty and everyone is on edge.

I will try to keep my aggression where it belongs, in the gym
Lol yah a pregnant wife can do that to you. Holly estrogen running around that house!!! I hope you have a basement "man cave" to escape to every once in a while :). Good luck with the new born I wish you and your wife the very best. My kids were the best thing that happened to me! Although we stopped at 2 haha not sure if I can handle more then that. Plus I'm broke all the time between them and supplements haha :)

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely still feeling pumped from this mornings workout. I guess I am about 5 days in with Nolvadren. This being my first supp of this kind, I don't really know what to be looking for. Strength increasing, cutting fat. That is it so far.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time running a PX90 program or have you done something similar before?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this your first time running a PX90 program or have you done something similar before?
No, I have done P90X and Insanity a couple of times. I lost a bunch of weight with them over a year ago. Then I had the hip issues and gained a bit of weight.

Now it is time to cut, and shape my way to perfection. After this P90X I will be Bulking with an unknown stack and doing an as of now unknown weight lifting program.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those pics were taken 20 minutes after eating a double whopper. Compliments of my pregnant wife. (and my lack of self control)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woke up this morning with a raging hard on. What the ****? Ha, I guess I can say that this product increases libido. I had a light workout today, but tomorrow is LEGS AND BACK. That ****in day gets me every time. Holy ****. I get so hungry on Legs and back day.

Stay tuned for an eat fest tomorrow!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really know what day it is of the Nolvadren XT, but I am feeling like a friggin beast in the gym. I did Legs and Back today, great focus, pump, and energy.
I will count the pills when I get back home. I have been taking 2 every day.

My hunger will normally start whooping me about 1000. My feeding window is still set at 12-2000, but I will slide that to the left an hour if it gets too bad.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Muscle fullness?

My runs of NXT (I start another one next week, so pumped) are what made me LOVE Legs/back day. Entire body pumps atop the testy surge from heavy deads/squats are unbeatable.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle fullness?

My runs of NXT (I start another one next week, so pumped) are what made me LOVE Legs/back day. Entire body pumps atop the testy surge from heavy deads/squats are unbeatable.
Yeah, that pump was definitely there.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8

Nolvadren XT- 2 caps with my first meal @ 1200

Today was Kenpo X. Cardio fo sho. I did some ab wheel rollouts to smoke my core a little. I am feeling a bit stronger I guess. I am looking forward to Monday's workout. Next week is a P90X rcovery week, and there are 2 yoga,2 core synergistics, 2 Kenpo, and 2 stretch days invoved. I am going to hit up a killer chest workout at the gym on Monday morning. I will also do Biceps on wednesday and probably do legs on Friday or Saturday.
We'll see. I don't really like recovery week's, but they are necessary to chage up the routine and P90X is a proven workut program for cutting.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I am looking for a bulk stack, and I would really like some ideas. My bulk is still a couple of months off, but I like to plan and I will buy it piece by piece. I would love to do a sponsored bulk.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of bulk are you looking to do in respect to products?

Test boosters like "Test Powder" ect?
PH? "Trenavar"
Designer? "Ultradrol"

There are a lot of options. Which way are you leaning towards and have you used any thing from any of the above categories?

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
I've used DAA, and Nolvadren XT.
Other than those mostly stim based fat burners or pre-workout supps.
Lots of creatine, nitric oxide enhancements, and DMAA

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should add that I don't want to take anything that would get me kicked out of the Army, but I would still be interested in learning about it, because one day I will be a civilian again.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
The one combo that worked well for me, in addition to eating more (key) was DAA and Erase.

I stacked those two and got some good gains, even though I wasn't pushing as hard as I could have, but then again, I had been away from serious lifting for some time and since I train alone, I didn't want to injure myself unnecessarily. On the plus, that got me in shape for where I am at now. Slow and steady wins the race.

I would take 3g of DAA (the NP bulk type) in the morning. It had a mild citrus taste to it--I didn't add it to anything else.

I dosed Erase only twice as day, as I had heard others saying that at three pills, they're joints were killing them. Again, since I had been out of the game as long as I did and since my right shoulder was my problem shoulder (2 surgeries later) I didn't want to chance it.

It gave me a great boost, much like I'm feeling on the PR-XT. That was my best time training and getting on some size. I kept that weight, as it has now become my new base weight.

Note: the DAA was awfully gritty and would leave a nasty residue down my throat. I used my coffee grinder and gave it a quick run through and it powedered it up just fine. Went down much smoother.

I ran X-Factor some time after that, but, didn't do a solid run as it was during the holidays and that skewed my schedule and diet. But with that, I was starting to notice some decent mass, and that's that I hadn't been eating all that much more than I did during the DAA/Erase run, and still with the lifting I mentioned above. I will want to give that another guy sometime soon now that I have more training under my belt and the body's primed.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10- Chest and p90x yoga x

Nolvadren XT-My dosage is at 1200, right after my next workout session.
Does this have to be taken with food?

recovery week begins with yoga, so I added chest in.

I had a massive amount of strength, power, and definitely feeling like I want to go back to the gym and do more. I will go at lunch time. More chest? I am going to do Bi's and ? on wednesday and Legs and shoulders on Friday.

I am feeling ****ing pumped right now!!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I am looking for a bulk stack, and I would really like some ideas. My bulk is still a couple of months off, but I like to plan and I will buy it piece by piece. I would love to do a sponsored bulk.
I think I'll be doing Test Powder & AnaBeta (TESTify stack) after my NXT.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT-My dosage is at 1200, right after my next workout session.
Does this have to be taken with food?
I'm not sure. The directions say to do so with your first meal of the day. When I read the Q&A on NutraPlanet, the answer was to take it first thing in the morning, "the reason being is testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol levels peak in the morning. Making the morning dose the most logical choice."

I've mainly been taking it in the morning, as soon as I wake up and get my breakfast ready.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'm not sure. The directions say to do so with your first meal of the day. When I read the Q&A on NutraPlanet, the answer was to take it first thing in the morning, "the reason being is testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol levels peak in the morning. Making the morning dose the most logical choice."

I've mainly been taking it in the morning, as soon as I wake up and get my breakfast ready.

This. Although, you can split into 2 doses (1/1) so long as you hit your second capsule circa 4 hours after your morning pill (keeps cortisol down a second time). Take with/without food.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Although, you can split into 2 doses (1/1) so long as you hit your second capsule circa 4 hours after your morning pill (keeps cortisol down a second time). Take with/without food.
Nice. Thanks.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, i am on my iPhone.

Had a baby last night, been in the hospital. I will update this mo fo tomorrow when I get to a pc.

Did a body weight circuit here at the hospital
I have to say that I am becoming a fan of Nolvadren XT. I am going to purchase a bottle to continue this cycle. I think it is going to get freakish next week on this ****.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, drew! Hope baby and mama are doing well! Very nice!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, i am on my iPhone.

Had a baby last night, been in the hospital. I will update this mo fo tomorrow when I get to a pc.

Did a body weight circuit here at the hospital
I have to say that I am becoming a fan of Nolvadren XT. I am going to purchase a bottle to continue this cycle. I think it is going to get freakish next week on this ****.
Gotta wait 6 weeks to get freaky.... Trust me. I have a newborn. Unless you meant freakish in lifting. Either way.... Libido is up on this haha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta wait 6 weeks to get freaky.... Trust me. I have a newborn. Unless you meant freakish in lifting. Either way.... Libido is up on this haha

Ha ha. This is my 3rd girl, I was referring to working out.
But after baby number 2, we only waited about 3-4 weeks. That baby popped right out causing minimal damage.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15!!!!
Loving this ****ing Nolvadren XT. I can see a difference in my pumps and my mass. Joint pain is kind of elevated. Anything to add to that anyone? Is that normal? My elbow is killing me, and my hips are flaring up.

I did my P90X in the hospital, so I have been staying on my ****.
I believe that Nolvadren XT is a superior product and it has become a rotational staple for me. I have a couple bottles in my cart that I will purchase this weekend.

I got an amazing workout in, Bi's and Tri's. I will post the stats here after I get back from the hospital. We have to bring the baby back every day at 1000 so they can check the biliruben levels, until they are trending downward.

Be back in a couple hours!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today’s workout
Biceps and Triceps
Superset
1. ALT hammer curl- 45x6, 40x6, 40x6
2. ALT lying DB extension- 25x6, 25x8, 30x6
Superset
1. ALT seated DB curl- 40x6, 40x6, 40x5
2. ALT DB bent over kickbacks- 30x6, 30x6, 30x8
Superset
1. One arm seated concentration curl- 35x6, 35x6,35x7
2. EZ bar lying close grip behind the headextensions- 60x7, 60x7, 60x8
Last exercise
1. EZ bar close grip curl- 70x6, 70x6, 70x8
Great workout. The pump is amazing. I will do my P90X Yogalater, then Monday begind phase 2, and ass kicking workouts. I have decided tofinish my cut throughout the phase 2, and begin my lean bulk in phase 3, whichstarts in 4 weeks.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! Hope your newborn is doing well. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, Nolvadren-XT's some serious stuff. Haven't done too much cardio during my run, which officially ends tomorrow, but I liked what I got out of it. However, I've been responding extremely well to PR-XT. That stuff's legit. Been experiencing some serious muscle fullness on it. I can only imagine what running both together would be like. As it was, I started PR-XT with two weeks left on Nolvadren.