Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to MAN and the reps for letting me log nolvadren xt. I'm really look forward to it! Trying to harden up/ lean bulk without adding any real fat. Starting at 203. Don't really track calories like I should but I will have high protein medium carbs and fats. Around 250/300 grams of protein a day depending. No real additional supplements other than a pre and protean multi and fish. I'm taking my dose at night and will keep it that way though out. Doing a 3 day split of back/bi's chest tris, legs, delts and traps. Abs at the end of each workout. No real cardio now. Took first dose last night but nothing to really report.

Worked out this morning Barbell curls, hammer curls, deads, bent over rows, one arm rows, and abs. 12-8 rep range. I'll keep you guys updated!

neddo

neddo

Awards
What's your current maxes? Just curious to see how Day 1 vs Day 29 looks in terms of strength development while on NXT.

IN

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your current maxes? Just curious to see how Day 1 vs Day 29 looks in terms of strength development while on NXT.

IN
To be honest I don't max anymore. Had
Too many injuries and it isn't worth it to me. I'll do drop sets with lower weights. I'll try and put up some rough numbers just to have a guide for people. I personally don't care about numbers too much haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My focus for this is going to be the hardening effects along with weight :) nothing better than having a tight hard feel and a lean weight increase!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit up legs and had a great workout. Do not go heavy on legs (no squats) due to a wrestling knee Injury. Hit ham extensions, wall squats, calve raises, quad extensions and finished up with abs.

Had a great workout, took micro for my pre. Not too much to report on the nolvadren yet! Definitely pushed myself today though. So far so good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day but my temp seemed to be a little high last night. Not sure if its in relation to nolvadren or what. No sides or anything though. Feeling good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delts and traps today!

Military press
Upright rows
Barbell shrugs
Dumbell shrugs
Lateral raises
Abs

Had another great workout. Feeling stronger and a little tighter. No sore joints yet! Have joint support on hand just incase. Nolvadren seems to be working though!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day but my temp seemed to be a little high last night. Not sure if its in relation to nolvadren or what. No sides or anything though. Feeling good!
Watch the temp, flu season is crazy this year.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delts and traps today!

Military press
Upright rows
Barbell shrugs
Dumbell shrugs
Lateral raises
Abs

Had another great workout. Feeling stronger and a little tighter. No sore joints yet! Have joint support on hand just incase. Nolvadren seems to be working though!
Nice. Good shoulder routine.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Some have sore joints, some don't. I start my NXT run in a few weeks and am stokkeed.

Wait til around day 10-12 :cool:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some have sore joints, some don't. I start my NXT run in a few weeks and am stokkeed.

Blood shot eyes? GI stoppage (constipation)? Have these been reported?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I hope I don't get sore joints! But joint restore by athletic xtreme and joint help by iforce are great

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had no gi issues :) I haven't had blood shot eyes but my temp was high again! Just when I wake up. I do not need the flu! I have a newborn that's only 4 weeks old today haha. I am a teacher though so kids have been really sick lately

neddo

neddo

Awards
Serious? Blood shot eyes I would push towards high BP (of which arimistane shouldn't alter in the slightest), and delayed gastic motility? Not even once. If you're running into either of these problems, I'd be very hardpressed to attribute them to arimistane and instead towards any medications you may be taking.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious? Blood shot eyes I would push towards high BP (of which arimistane shouldn't alter in the slightest), and delayed gastic motility? Not even once. If you're running into either of these problems, I'd be very hardpressed to attribute them to arimistane and instead towards any medications you may be taking.
I was just checking. I will up my water intake and get more sleep. That is the most likely scenario here.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I would certainly recommend upping you water intake while on Nolvadren, that's an initial response in every log I've followed and per my individual experience. Sorry you're having the setback, brosef.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would certainly recommend upping you water intake while on Nolvadren, that's an initial response in every log I've followed and per my individual experience. Sorry you're having the setback, brosef.
No real set back. I am actually getting in some outstanding workouts. What day does this typically peak in cycle?

neddo

neddo

Awards
My experience -> 10-12d in is gametime with my prior runs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience -> 10-12d in is gametime with my prior runs.
How about some gameday samples to go with that game time! Haha. Jk. Had my friend buy some. Gonna try it this week. :) so far so good on the nolvadren front! No sides at all!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit chest hard and felt great. Was really able to push myself mentally and physically.

Workout
Flat bench, incline bench, incline flys, dips, skull crushers, and abs.

I can feel the nolvadren really starting to kick in. Notice I am a lot harder and workouts have been more intense. No sides still such as sore joints etc. loving nolvadren!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Harder -> Full muscle (feeling)?'

Any PRs?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Harder -> Full muscle (feeling)?'

Any PRs?
Fuller muscles for sure. Both flexed and relaxed. Lifts all have gone up for sure too :) nolvadren is a great product thus far. Still no joint issues either which is great! This would make a great pct ai as well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really feeling the pump and fullness when i workout! just hit bi's and back again. I really like that there are no sides at all. Just an upbeat "alpha" type feeling without any downsides!

arms and back again Barbell curls, hammer curls, deads, bent over rows, one arm rows, and abs.

Was able to push further and didn't even want to stop! but I have a newborn and duty calls. Ill check weight tomorrow and give an update as well

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really feeling the pump and fullness when i workout! just hit bi's and back again. I really like that there are no sides at all. Just an upbeat "alpha" type feeling without any downsides!

arms and back again Barbell curls, hammer curls, deads, bent over rows, one arm rows, and abs.

Was able to push further and didn't even want to stop! but I have a newborn and duty calls. Ill check weight tomorrow and give an update as well
Good report bro! Each day I am feeling more pumped!

Take care of that baby!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day :)

Weighted lunges with 25's, quad extensions, ham curls, calve raises, jump rope, ab roller.

I have had a greattttt few days of workouts. Just pushing myself much harder and have an overall desire to lift harder and heavier. Still no sides or sore joints. Muscle fullness and vascularity seem to be much higher as well. At this point I would definitely recommend!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Leg days while on NXT were my favorite. Full body pumps all day >>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg days while on NXT were my favorite. Full body pumps all day >>>
Yep. Intense stuff. Off today but feeling good. Notice a rise in libido :) always good haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest and tri's
flat bench, flat flies, incline dumbell press, scull crushers, dips.

Really felt pumped today! libido is up for sure. weight is up about 3lbs too. have a great overall feeling. No dry joints that others have experienced on similar products which is a plus.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest and tri's
flat bench, flat flies, incline dumbell press, scull crushers, dips.

Really felt pumped today! libido is up for sure. weight is up about 3lbs too. have a great overall feeling. No dry joints that others have experienced on similar products which is a plus.
Been throwing up all night. Ill Update when I feel better.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been throwing up all night. Ill Update when I feel better.
What have you got brother? Flu?

Drink water, and keep working out. That will actually help, but not around a gym or other people. You don't want to spread the germs.

Good luck!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it was/is a 24/48 hr bug. I am a teacher and many of my students have been sick :/ been quarantined from the baby and not been able to lift :( but I am feeling much better and I will give it a go tomorrow... not going to take the nolvadren though until i am 100% just want to recover fully and not upset anything. thanks for the concern bro!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit a light arm workout but nothing major. I'll go back to my nolvadren tonight. Horrible timing to get sick. It was working great though!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still can't shake it. Worked today but felt nauseous all day. I'm so bummed. Took my nolvadren last night though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jut hit chest and tris. Feeling much much better!!! Felt kind of weak but had a strong pump and decent energy throughout the workout. Glad to see it didnt wear off too much. I know people dose erase eotd on purpose but I was feeling good being on every day and I will continue it that way.

Workout.
Flat bench. Incline flys. Decline dumbbell press. Skull crushers and kickbacks. Stomach didnt feel up to abs but felt good otherwise

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit legs. Another solid workout. Still feeling hard/swollen like I did before I was sick. Hit quad extensions. Weighted lunges. Calve raises. Wall squats. Finished up with 20 min jump rope !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit bi's and back. Had a great workout again

Feeling pumped on the nolvadren for sure. Can notice a difference all day but really when I workout
Dead lifts, one arm rows, pull ups, hammer curls, isolation curls, wrist curls.

Weight is about the same since I was sick for all those days :(

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look like you are feeling much better!!

Good job loggin bro. I have been meaning to comment, but get side tracked.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. Yep. Feeling much better!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delts and traps

Upright rows. Barbell shrugs. Arnold presses. Lateral raises. Military press. Ab roller.
3x12-8 per exercise

Feeling great. Really able to push those weights and get a great pump throughout the whole workout. Libido is still up as well
Sides-none! No sore joints or any sides at all.
Also noticed recovery seems to be better

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just had the best workout I have had in a very long time!
chest tris
3x12-6
Flat bench, incline flys, decline dumbell press, kickbacks, skull crushers.

Really pumped from the second set of bench on. Weight is up like 2lbs which is good considering i was sick for those 4 days. No negative sides to report. Libido is up. Still doing my night dosing and I seem to be sleeping better which is good. Wonder how it would be with the new game day. Have yet to try it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. Weight is still up. NXT is working as muse hardness and fullness are up.

Hit legs this morning. solid workout.
3x12
quad extensions. Weighted lunges. Calve raises. Wall squats. Finished up with 15min jump rope and abs.

Little shoulder pain today but it doesn't seem to be dry joints. I'll keep an eye on it.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
So far so good. Weight is still up. NXT is working as muse hardness and fullness are up.

Hit legs this morning. solid workout.
3x12
quad extensions. Weighted lunges. Calve raises. Wall squats. Finished up with 15min jump rope and abs.

Little shoulder pain today but it doesn't seem to be dry joints. I'll keep an eye on it.
way late on this one, but better late than never :)

solid work put in so far man, and glad you're enjoying the product.

keep an eye on that shoulder, I've had plenty of shoulder problems over the years, and sometimes not paying close enough attention or being careful would bite me in the arse :/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Just started ax joint restore last night it was bugging too much. Used it in the past and it worked great so I should be good to go :) I hope

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thanks man. Just started ax joint restore last night it was bugging too much. Used it in the past and it worked great so I should be good to go :) I hope
sounds good man, hope that's the case from here on out :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and tris

Flat bench , incline flys, decline press, kickbacks, close grip bench.
3x12,10,8

Libido is up big time :) would be great stacked with a daa product. Weight is up like 4 lbs... But I haven't been eating that clean. Really liking it so far. Still taking my joint restore but no sides.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Good to hear about both the wt increase and the libido; but great to hear about the joints!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Chest and tris

Flat bench , incline flys, decline press, kickbacks, close grip bench.
3x12,10,8

Libido is up big time :) would be great stacked with a daa product. Weight is up like 4 lbs... But I haven't been eating that clean. Really liking it so far. Still taking my joint restore but no sides.
definitely would be cool to stack with DAA...I'm stacking Nolvadren XT with PR-XT though, definitely something to look into :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely would be cool to stack with DAA...I'm stacking Nolvadren XT with PR-XT though, definitely something to look into :)
I will look into it for sure :)