Versa-1 experience

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I have not run a log in a long time, but I think I was due, and Versa-1 was the one to get me to jump. For those that don't know me, I am an old Primordial Performance rep, who never really dabbled too much in ph's, at least not in the last 10 years or so. I mostly try out the non-gray area market, natty supps, but I am open to try a ph here and there. With natty anabolic supps, such as Prime, Anabeta, C20, Versa-1, i'm always down to try it once.

Being a big fan of usp labs for a long time, I always look forward to their new releases, but lately, i've been away from the forums, and as a consequence, this IC release slipped right past me. This log is not going to be super detailed, but just enough information to help out the community here with more info on the product, and perhaps a different spin. The plus with doing a log, is the usefull tips from reps and the members, so I am confident of making the most out of my run. Okay, onto some details about my program, and what i'm trying to do...

-Diet
Whole eggs ( free range, organic ), Grass fed beef, Vast assortment of fruits and vegetables, Chicken, Fish and carbs mainly come from the fruit and veggies i'm eating, but the tortilla wraps I use, the small amounts of sugar here and there from the occasional latte or whatever, and pasta feeds on some nights.

-Supps
Peptopro, Creatine, Whey Iso and Casein, Citruline M., Leucine, Carbonx, and of course Versa-1.

-Excercise Program
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for cardio, and Lifting Weights ( lots of volume this time around ).

-Goal
To continue dropping bodyfat, and trying to preserve as much muscle as possible. Getting my strength back up would be a nice plus. Im not rushing anything, but I would like to see things sped up this year. Last year I dropped 30lbs, but gained back 10lbs, and have maintained since. This year I will be happy losing 20lbs overall, again. Not a race, but if I do more, I won't complain ;)

-Noticable things so far

Being a few days or more into it, I have noticed I feel pretty damn good. Talking about a good mood, a little more relaxed sometimes, and less anxiety. Now I am not sure if this is due to hitting the gym after a 2+ month layouff, and also changing up my diet, but it is what I notice.

Appetite has increased more and more everyday. Again, I don't know if this is due to being more active, ala lifting, or that and Versa-1. Usually I don't have that big of an appetite, even for a guy weighing 260+ lbs.

Gym sessions each time have been really good. Strength did drop off from last time, but i'm hoping to regain it quickly.

So with that last week out of the way, I will see what else happens of significant note in the coming weeks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm following. Good luck rulk.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Being a few days or more into it, I have noticed I feel pretty damn good. Talking about a good mood, a little more relaxed sometimes, and less anxiety. Now I am not sure if this is due to hitting the gym after a 2+ month layouff, and also changing up my diet, but it is what I notice.

Appetite has increased more and more everyday. Again, I don't know if this is due to being more active, ala lifting, or that and Versa-1. Usually I don't have that big of an appetite, even for a guy weighing 260+ lbs.
I quoted these things as these are the things that have been extremely noticeable for me.

My mood has been stellar. My mind has been clear. School work is even more of a breeze than usual and I've been cranking out edits at my job (mundane fact checking nonsense) like crazy.

As far as appetite, I've been eating roughly 3,300 calories on average and have to force myself NOT to eat. The lowest calorie day I've had since being on Versa (on the first week of my second bottle) has been 3,000 calories. I will say that my diet hasn't been as strict as I'd like but the fat gain has been negligible. I'm up 5lbs.

Honestly, I'd take this just for the mental aspects though. I can't compliment that part enough.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see that you decided to start a log on this Rulk. I'll be following!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gonna hit legs light tonight.

Over the weekend, my agression was noticably higher. Also I decided to do some pull ups, and I should have warmed up. I was doing more pullups than I normally can, very strange after a layoff of 2 months. BUT.. I strained a muscle in my neck! No bueno. Still feels very painfull, but i'm managing. Like I said, I am going to do light legs tonight, otherwise I would have done chest and back.

Other stuff i'm noticing- More muscle fullness, increased hunger. Scale has not gone up or down so far.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday hit Chest and Back, instead of Legs, and last night ( tuesday ), hit legs. Both workouts were awesome. Drive, energy, recuperation between sets, all seem to have increased a level or two. Finding some parts have been more sore than usual, but we'll see if this continues next week. Definitely going to finish this bottle and get another one. The 2nd bottle I will throw in a couple more things, to make things interesting. Back later for anothr update, short on time today. Oh and for those following, thank you!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes! An 8-weeker! How is your strength Rulk? Any PRs?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! An 8-weeker! How is your strength Rulk? Any PRs?
If I can run it longer than 8 weeks, I would consider it if it kept on contributing at this level. I took it tonight, but decided to rest up, as tomorrow I will start back up my brazilian jiujitsu. Now tomorrow morning (In about 11 hours ) I will be dosing again, an hour before jits, so I hope everything works out well- or spaced far enough apart. Hopefully the reps can get back to me before I dose.

Any PR's you say? Well, it's too soon for that. The extra long layoff from the gym, from about November(ish) to a couple weeks ago, I have not lifted a weight. The holidays and getting sick for almost 3 weeks derailed me pretty good, and I procrastinated getting back into any kind of physical training program. The only thing I did to keep my weight static, was doing bouts of stairs at my work, several times a day, throughout the week.

but anyways, give me about a month to get back to being close to as strong as I was back in September, before I started up jits. I predict if anything, that 2nd bottle will be pushing my old limits and then some. Actually, I was doing pullups last saturday and I could do as many as I did before, so that in itself is pretty amazing. I actually was pushing so hard, I hurt a neck muscle, and it only subsides when I get warm. Versa-1 imo, really does enhance the mind muscle connection. It's like a stim, but it's not. I don't have any type of jittery sensation at all, but I can tell I can get more out of my body than I normally would. It's great.

Out of the past releases, I like this better than pink magic ( which gave me really good pumps that came on fast ) by far. Compound 20 was good, but in hindsight, not good enough for me to want to run it solo again, unless I was a lot leaner. Versa so far is getting close to 3 of my faves, prime, powerfull and anabolic pump. I will probably go for the nutraplanet deal and pick up the versa stacked with jack3d micro, and possibly Anabeta, as I picked up a bottle last summer. The hunger issue doesn't hit me so hard, since I dose late at night, but that might change if I switch to a morning dosing protocol.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say, C20 stacked with Erase Pro was freaking awesome though. Leaner, yet remained full looking while dieting was a shock to me. The only thing I did not like was that my knees felt like dry kindle sometimes- ouch.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, phenominal workout tonight. Blasted Delts, Biceps and Triceps in one night. I just kept going and going, and a lot of strength came back vs last week. During the day I am finding myself in such a positive mood, and more energy throughout the day.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome man. My experience is very similar while using Versa-1; great mental/physical energy and endurance with a fantastic mood consistently. I look forward to seeing how the rest of your run goes.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I can run it longer than 8 weeks, I would consider it if it kept on contributing at this level. I took it tonight, but decided to rest up, as tomorrow I will start back up my brazilian jiujitsu. Now tomorrow morning (In about 11 hours ) I will be dosing again, an hour before jits, so I hope everything works out well- or spaced far enough apart. Hopefully the reps can get back to me before I dose.

Any PR's you say? Well, it's too soon for that. The extra long layoff from the gym, from about November(ish) to a couple weeks ago, I have not lifted a weight. The holidays and getting sick for almost 3 weeks derailed me pretty good, and I procrastinated getting back into any kind of physical training program. The only thing I did to keep my weight static, was doing bouts of stairs at my work, several times a day, throughout the week.

but anyways, give me about a month to get back to being close to as strong as I was back in September, before I started up jits. I predict if anything, that 2nd bottle will be pushing my old limits and then some. Actually, I was doing pullups last saturday and I could do as many as I did before, so that in itself is pretty amazing. I actually was pushing so hard, I hurt a neck muscle, and it only subsides when I get warm. Versa-1 imo, really does enhance the mind muscle connection. It's like a stim, but it's not. I don't have any type of jittery sensation at all, but I can tell I can get more out of my body than I normally would. It's great.

Out of the past releases, I like this better than pink magic ( which gave me really good pumps that came on fast ) by far. Compound 20 was good, but in hindsight, not good enough for me to want to run it solo again, unless I was a lot leaner. Versa so far is getting close to 3 of my faves, prime, powerfull and anabolic pump. I will probably go for the nutraplanet deal and pick up the versa stacked with jack3d micro, and possibly Anabeta, as I picked up a bottle last summer. The hunger issue doesn't hit me so hard, since I dose late at night, but that might change if I switch to a morning dosing protocol.
It's fine to take 1 cap at night and the next day's capsule in the morning.

Ah I see. You'll be back in the rhythym of things soon enough. I totally know what you mean about it being a stim but not a stim. I just feel alert on it all day, but I don't have any trouble falling asleep. The energy is there when you need it, but when you want to relax you don't even notice it. Good stuff.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome man. My experience is very similar while using Versa-1; great mental/physical energy and endurance with a fantastic mood consistently. I look forward to seeing how the rest of your run goes.
Just the mood benefits are pretty amazing. But once you start working out, it's like "unlocking" a hidden energy and strength reserve. I'd be very interested to know if one can run this year round. Serisously, I am liking the effects that much.

It's fine to take 1 cap at night and the next day's capsule in the morning.

Ah I see. You'll be back in the rhythym of things soon enough. I totally know what you mean about it being a stim but not a stim. I just feel alert on it all day, but I don't have any trouble falling asleep. The energy is there when you need it, but when you want to relax you don't even notice it. Good stuff.
Pretty much this^. Last night I worked out so hard, I had no trouble getting to sleep on time.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, good news.

I actually woke up early enough to make an "Open Mat" session at my BJJ school, and got the best workout of the year so far. After being away from Brazilian Jiujitsu for 2 months, I thought I would have cardio and endurance issues. It was the complete opposite! I had more energy, drive, agression, endurance, cardio- than I have had in years. The 2 month layoff normally would have reset my cardio and endurance back some, i'm just shocked.

I ended up rolling straight for about 20 minutes or more. Rested, did some bag work and a couple other things. All this too on only 3 hours sleep, and yes, I did have coffee with my Versa-1 that morning too.

Today I am feeling pretty good. Sore and spent, but it's all good.

To everyone at Usp labs... This may be my favorite Usp labs supplement so far- Prime and Powerfull have been at the top for years. Again, i'd like to know how long one can run Versa-1?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great seeing how well Versa-1 is treating you man. It's quickly become one of my all-time favorite supplements as well.

I believe USP recommends 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. I'm ending a V-1 run tomorrow and am already counting down the days until I can start back up.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's great seeing how well Versa-1 is treating you man. It's quickly become one of my all-time favorite supplements as well.

I believe USP recommends 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. I'm ending a V-1 run tomorrow and am already counting down the days until I can start back up.
8 on 4 off is correct breezy.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was toying with dosing it at the begining of the day, just for the mood enhancing effects, then dosing a 2nd time before workouts, but said naw. I would prefer running this longer than 8 weeks, but it's all good and stick with what's recomended. I am looking forward to see what I end up stacking this with, besides Jack3d Micro.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Chest and Back. Simply I nailed it again. Great workout, going from one chest excercise, to a back excercise- repeat. Strength is up too, from last week. I think next week I will be close to what I was using back in september.

I am already looking leaner, yet the scale is not really moving too much. The hunger spike comes and goes, but the more active I am, the more hungry I get. I've also decided to add Anabeta to this run, come the 2nd bottle. Just want to see what happens :)

The next time I run Versa-1, I think I will be much leaner than I am now, and I want to add Compound 20. Maybe throw in Erase Pro as well. I've also been wanting to try Intimidate from Iforce. I hear it's a pretty good version of DAA.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Tuesday I hit legs, and this time, started out using the plate under my heels. It worked like a charm and I squatted with zero knee pain. Pretty good leg workout compared to last weeks. Now, is it me or are do DOMS linger around more while on Versa?

Wednesday I rested up for a Jits session on thursday. I was also going to hit delts and arms, thursday night.

Thursday morning, I get to jits and have an okay session. My first round of rolling went well, but I gassed waaay too early for my liking. I think next time I will try and get more carbs in before. I'm also going to start concentrating on more cardio, by sandwiching my lifting session with with the elliptical machine.

Friday I rested, and lately I have been really hungry again. I've been goofing up on my diet the last 2 days, but it's not making a noticable difference. I don't put all my stock in what the scales say anymore, but I do pay close attention to it, by weighing in every other morning or so. When I started back lifting again weeks ago, I shot right up to 270lbs, ( from 267-ish ). After the first week, I started losing weight again, and currently I weigh in at 264.9lbs.

Tonight, or early morning, I just downed a couple of whole egg wraps, with ranch dressing mix, infused cottage cheese. I'm looking leaner, my waist is the smallest it's been in years, and my muscles are really full and tight- which I give credit to the extra calories/ off diet food. Normally I eat so many veggies and whole food protein sources, that I don't get a whole lot of carbs in my diet, thus my pleasant surprise of looking and feeling "jacked" tonight.

Saturday morning, I plan on getting a jits session in, and hopefully hitting delts and arms after. Lets hope I find the time.

I am very curious though, how does Versa-1 one work exactly? So far I want to say I attribute the mental aspects, as the main benefit, via Versa-1. I'm almost always in a good mood, my motivation has never been so high in so long, and for once in my life, I find myself wanting to go to the gym everyday. Imo, I give my consistant and clean diet the most credit, followed by a smart excercise program. Nutrition and consistency have always been my downfall, and it's something I needed to work on. Versa-1 makes me feel like I can finally put everything together, so in that respect, I think I owe a lot to Versa-1.

Basically, I can't put my thumb on this one yet. I feel great, and that's something I didnt feel before I started. So reps, give me an idea of how this stuff works! Tell me if it's some kind of test booster, adaptive agent, nutrient partitioner, whatever, or is this the benefit of a much improved "Mind to Muscle Link"?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:Tuesday I hit legs, and this time, started out using the plate under my heels. It worked like a charm and I squatted with zero knee pain. Pretty good leg workout compared to last weeks. Now, is it me or are do DOMS linger around more while on Versa?Wednesday I rested up for a Jits session on thursday. I was also going to hit delts and arms, thursday night.Thursday morning, I get to jits and have an okay session. My first round of rolling went well, but I gassed waaay too early for my liking. I think next time I will try and get more carbs in before. I'm also going to start concentrating on more cardio, by sandwiching my lifting session with with the elliptical machine.Friday I rested, and lately I have been really hungry again. I've been goofing up on my diet the last 2 days, but it's not making a noticable difference. I don't put all my stock in what the scales say anymore, but I do pay close attention to it, by weighing in every other morning or so. When I started back lifting again weeks ago, I shot right up to 270lbs, ( from 267-ish ). After the first week, I started losing weight again, and currently I weigh in at 264.9lbs.Tonight, or early morning, I just downed a couple of whole egg wraps, with ranch dressing mix, infused cottage cheese. I'm looking leaner, my waist is the smallest it's been in years, and my muscles are really full and tight- which I give credit to the extra calories/ off diet food. Normally I eat so many veggies and whole food protein sources, that I don't get a whole lot of carbs in my diet, thus my pleasant surprise of looking and feeling "jacked" tonight. Saturday morning, I plan on getting a jits session in, and hopefully hitting delts and arms after. Lets hope I find the time.I am very curious though, how does Versa-1 one work exactly? So far I want to say I attribute the mental aspects, as the main benefit, via Versa-1. I'm almost always in a good mood, my motivation has never been so high in so long, and for once in my life, I find myself wanting to go to the gym everyday. Imo, I give my consistant and clean diet the most credit, followed by a smart excercise program. Nutrition and consistency have always been my downfall, and it's something I needed to work on. Versa-1 makes me feel like I can finally put everything together, so in that respect, I think I owe a lot to Versa-1. Basically, I can't put my thumb on this one yet. I feel great, and that's something I didnt feel before I started. So reps, give me an idea of how this stuff works! Tell me if it's some kind of test booster, adaptive agent, nutrient partitioner, whatever, or is this the benefit of a much improved "Mind to Muscle Link"?
It's really hard to classify Versa-1 like you might with test boosters, pre-workouts etc. I call it the "everything" supplement haha! Check out the write-up here: USPLabs Versa-1 (30 Capsules): Discount Versa-1 Supplements That may help answer some of your questions. I would copy and paste it but the forum is putting it in the post as one big block of text with no breaks. Not sure why...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's really hard to classify Versa-1 like you might with test boosters, pre-workouts etc. I call it the "everything" supplement haha! Check out the write-up here: USPLabs Versa-1 (30 Capsules): Discount Versa-1 Supplements That may help answer some of your questions. I would copy and paste it but the forum is putting it in the post as one big block of text with no breaks. Not sure why...
Agreed. Hard to pin point it's "nitch" but it's a nitch that I, amongst many others, really like.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's also a "niche"! Just yankin your chain D-Dubs!

I agree, run solo or stacked, it's effective.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the only thing that bugs me about Versa-1, is that you can only run it 8 weeks. I'd love to see what 6 months would do. My attitude has gone so positive and i'm feeling and looking more jacked. It honestly is hard to classify this, you just know it feels great to run it. I've had zero side effects ( negative ), I should mention that too. Well I will keep posting updates, but so far things are going smoothly- besides my still strained neck muscle that is.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly the only thing that bugs me about Versa-1, is that you can only run it 8 weeks. I'd love to see what 6 months would do. My attitude has gone so positive and i'm feeling and looking more jacked. It honestly is hard to classify this, you just know it feels great to run it. I've had zero side effects ( negative ), I should mention that too. Well I will keep posting updates, but so far things are going smoothly- besides my still strained neck muscle that is.
You can go 8 weeks on/4 weeks off as long as you like, so you still end up being on 2/3 of the time. :)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Late sub here!... What are your thoughts up to this point? I too feel a little bit more doms on V1... I attribute that to the enhanced focus I get in the gym. On V1 its a whole lot easier for me to focus and feel the contractions that i'm after in the right muscle fibers. So IMO, More calculated focus=better workouts= more doms hopefully translating into more muscle hypertrophy.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late sub here!... What are your thoughts up to this point? I too feel a little bit more doms on V1... I attribute that to the enhanced focus I get in the gym. On V1 its a whole lot easier for me to focus and feel the contractions that i'm after in the right muscle fibers. So IMO, More calculated focus=better workouts= more doms hopefully translating into more muscle hypertrophy.
I feel like i'm recruting more than just more muscle fibers, because i'm being much more aggresive and confident when I train BJJ. Today I did not get tapped once, nor even came close. My cardio is not where it was, but it's getting there. I'm not stating for the record yet, but this may be my favorite supplement from USP labs, and i've tried your whole line ( almost ). Give me some more time, but thus far, I am really impressed, and i'm very happy with my purchase.

Not too much longer and I will be cracking open a 2nd bottle, and the ideas to stack this with something else is kind of hard- due to the many different combos. Pretty sure I will add Anabeta for the 2nd bottle.

I'm already planning a 2nd run with V1 though. V1, C20, Erase Pro= game day bucket go BOOM. I'll really turn on the efforts for that one: lower carbs, more cardio, more frequent BJJ sessions.. That one will most likely start sometime in May.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like i'm recruting more than just more muscle fibers, because i'm being much more aggresive and confident when I train BJJ. Today I did not get tapped once, nor even came close. My cardio is not where it was, but it's getting there. I'm not stating for the record yet, but this may be my favorite supplement from USP labs, and i've tried your whole line ( almost ). Give me some more time, but thus far, I am really impressed, and i'm very happy with my purchase. Not too much longer and I will be cracking open a 2nd bottle, and the ideas to stack this with something else is kind of hard- due to the many different combos. Pretty sure I will add Anabeta for the 2nd bottle.I'm already planning a 2nd run with V1 though. V1, C20, Erase Pro= game day bucket go BOOM. I'll really turn on the efforts for that one: lower carbs, more cardio, more frequent BJJ sessions.. That one will most likely start sometime in May.
Ooooooo that's going to be a good one! VERSA-1™ plus Compound 20® should be excellent to shed some fat and keep your strength up.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooooooo that's going to be a good one! VERSA-1™ plus Compound 20® should be excellent to shed some fat and keep your strength up.
Yep, all this ^ lol.

Btw, just saw that your coming out with a protein, finally! Been waiting for that one for a long time.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I feel like i'm recruting more than just more muscle fibers, because i'm being much more aggresive and confident when I train BJJ. Today I did not get tapped once, nor even came close. My cardio is not where it was, but it's getting there. I'm not stating for the record yet, but this may be my favorite supplement from USP labs, and i've tried your whole line ( almost ). Give me some more time, but thus far, I am really impressed, and i'm very happy with my purchase.

Not too much longer and I will be cracking open a 2nd bottle, and the ideas to stack this with something else is kind of hard- due to the many different combos. Pretty sure I will add Anabeta for the 2nd bottle.

I'm already planning a 2nd run with V1 though. V1, C20, Erase Pro= game day bucket go BOOM. I'll really turn on the efforts for that one: lower carbs, more cardio, more frequent BJJ sessions.. That one will most likely start sometime in May.
AnaBeta and Versa has treated me nicely. Though the appetite increase took some getting use to.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very late as well but this has me very excited for my lean bulk with versa1, Anabeta, AP, micro in June!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, all this ^ lol.

Btw, just saw that your coming out with a protein, finally! Been waiting for that one for a long time.
I think you're going to love Versa-1+C20 man. The combo was awesome for my lean bulk/recomp and I've got it lined up again for my cut in a few weeks. Great addition with EPro as well.

You and me both brother! I can't wait to see what they've come up with.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, super bummed.. Seems i'm getting sick again. Maybe a cold or flu, or maybe even just allergies. Taken a couple of days off and see if I get better. In January I was sick for 3 weeks.. Not fun at all. Keeping fingers crossed.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, super bummed.. Seems i'm getting sick again. Maybe a cold or flu, or maybe even just allergies. Taken a couple of days off and see if I get better. In January I was sick for 3 weeks.. Not fun at all. Keeping fingers crossed.
Not fun is right. Hopefully it's nothing major and you'll be back in the gym soon. Good luck man.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest up bud, hope its nothing serious.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely sucks bud. There is so much going around. Try this trick that helps me recover faster IMO. It tastes pretty bad but I swear by it.

Take three whole garlic cloves cut them up a bit and put them in with boiling water you use to make tea. Once the water is heated (with the garlic) take two tea bags (I prefer rubios) and let it all sit for min five mins or so. Drink! As u probably know garlic is great for our immune system. I also like to throw in zinc lozenges with it. Again it tastes like crap but I swear by it.

Hope u feel better.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Thanks for the well wishes guys. So it was not a cold or flu, but allergies, and it got me really clogged up. It gave me fever like symptoms though, so that was weird. Went to Jits tuesday morning and experienced vertigo. It was so bad that I had to stop and go see the doctor. Pretty much confirmed what I had suspected ( after some searching on the internet ). Upper respitory infections can cause "Positional Vertigo". So I took the day off, but i'm going to the gym here in few and lift, to make up for the lack of activity today.

It was a bummer too, as this morning in jits, I felt lighter and stronger. The 20% rolling is a good way to get warmed up without doing traditional warming up techniques and excercises. Looking forward to Thursdays jits session.

As for the Vertigo, there is an otc medicine and I was prescribed physical therapy to help alleviate vertigo. Supposedly there are excercises that can do this, and i'm not one to doubt it. I rehabed my neck and back from a serious injury from 2010. Although I came out with some permanent disability from that accident, I have made an awesome comeback.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious, what did your OTC med did your doctor prescribe?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious, what did your OTC med did your doctor prescribe?
Antivert. Gonna try rollling again tomorrow and see how I feel. Also going to start a new lifting program next monday, with the start of my 2nd bottle of V1.. Most likely stacked with Anabeta this time.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antivert. Gonna try rollling again tomorrow and see how I feel. Also going to start a new lifting program next monday, with the start of my 2nd bottle of V1.. Most likely stacked with Anabeta this time.
Interesting. I would double check and make sure that all of your supps, stims, etc. are fine to use with it if you haven't already.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I would double check and make sure that all of your supps, stims, etc. are fine to use with it if you haven't already.
I showed my doc the supplements I was taking. He's not a big fan of supps in general, but he gave the okay on everything. My bloodwork from June 2012 were awesome btw. My total cholesterol was slightly over 100. I'll be getting another test done before summer. Thanks for looking out classic ( thumbs up ).

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I showed my doc the supplements I was taking. He's not a big fan of supps in general, but he gave the okay on everything. My bloodwork from June 2012 were awesome btw. My total cholesterol was slightly over 100. I'll be getting another test done before summer. Thanks for looking out classic ( thumbs up ).
Good stuff. I hope the issue clears up soon for you.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, Round 2.

Took almost a week off from the gym and Versa-1. Started back up last night and also introduced Anabeta. As of today, my 2nd day, my appetite has soared! It's like I can't get full. I'm eating chicken breasts w/mustard, one ground beef patty, fruit and veggie smoothies, mixed nuts, hard boiled eggs, and a protein powder here and there- especially around workouts. Gonna try drinking more water, to help reduce this hunger, and hopefully it gets better.

Last night I did delts and arms and felt great. Tonight is legs.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay, Round 2.

Took almost a week off from the gym and Versa-1. Started back up last night and also introduced Anabeta. As of today, my 2nd day, my appetite has soared! It's like I can't get full. I'm eating chicken breasts w/mustard, one ground beef patty, fruit and veggie smoothies, mixed nuts, hard boiled eggs, and a protein powder here and there- especially around workouts. Gonna try drinking more water, to help reduce this hunger, and hopefully it gets better.

Last night I did delts and arms and felt great. Tonight is legs.
Glad to have you back bud! Anabeta is awesome. Increasing your water will definitely help bro. You running one bottle or two? Kill them legs boss!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely bump up your water intake a bit. People tend to be more thirsty on both VERSA-1™ and Anabeta, so you may need more water anyways.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're feeling betting and back to hitting the weights. Look forward to the rest of your run.