Versa-1 experience

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396226
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    66.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm curious, what did your OTC med did your doctor prescribe?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  2. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23084
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I'm curious, what did your OTC med did your doctor prescribe?
    Antivert. Gonna try rollling again tomorrow and see how I feel. Also going to start a new lifting program next monday, with the start of my 2nd bottle of V1.. Most likely stacked with Anabeta this time.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  3. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396226
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    66.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Antivert. Gonna try rollling again tomorrow and see how I feel. Also going to start a new lifting program next monday, with the start of my 2nd bottle of V1.. Most likely stacked with Anabeta this time.
    Interesting. I would double check and make sure that all of your supps, stims, etc. are fine to use with it if you haven't already.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23084
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Interesting. I would double check and make sure that all of your supps, stims, etc. are fine to use with it if you haven't already.
    I showed my doc the supplements I was taking. He's not a big fan of supps in general, but he gave the okay on everything. My bloodwork from June 2012 were awesome btw. My total cholesterol was slightly over 100. I'll be getting another test done before summer. Thanks for looking out classic ( thumbs up ).
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  5. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396226
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    66.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I showed my doc the supplements I was taking. He's not a big fan of supps in general, but he gave the okay on everything. My bloodwork from June 2012 were awesome btw. My total cholesterol was slightly over 100. I'll be getting another test done before summer. Thanks for looking out classic ( thumbs up ).
    Good stuff. I hope the issue clears up soon for you.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  6. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23084
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Okay, Round 2.

    Took almost a week off from the gym and Versa-1. Started back up last night and also introduced Anabeta. As of today, my 2nd day, my appetite has soared! It's like I can't get full. I'm eating chicken breasts w/mustard, one ground beef patty, fruit and veggie smoothies, mixed nuts, hard boiled eggs, and a protein powder here and there- especially around workouts. Gonna try drinking more water, to help reduce this hunger, and hopefully it gets better.

    Last night I did delts and arms and felt great. Tonight is legs.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Okay, Round 2.

    Took almost a week off from the gym and Versa-1. Started back up last night and also introduced Anabeta. As of today, my 2nd day, my appetite has soared! It's like I can't get full. I'm eating chicken breasts w/mustard, one ground beef patty, fruit and veggie smoothies, mixed nuts, hard boiled eggs, and a protein powder here and there- especially around workouts. Gonna try drinking more water, to help reduce this hunger, and hopefully it gets better.

    Last night I did delts and arms and felt great. Tonight is legs.
    Glad to have you back bud! Anabeta is awesome. Increasing your water will definitely help bro. You running one bottle or two? Kill them legs boss!
    Independent
  8. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396226
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    66.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would definitely bump up your water intake a bit. People tend to be more thirsty on both VERSA-1™ and Anabeta, so you may need more water anyways.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  9. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,949
    Rep Power
    4746575
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    84.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glad you're feeling betting and back to hitting the weights. Look forward to the rest of your run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump that water up and keep salt intake healthy and some 24/7 pumps shouldn't be a stranger.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23084
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Glad to have you back bud! Anabeta is awesome. Increasing your water will definitely help bro. You running one bottle or two? Kill them legs boss!
    Thank you mate. Looking forward to see what ican do with this 2nd bottle. I'm gonna run one bottle of anabeta, then buy 2 more bottles for another run down the road. I'm also going to pick up xfactor advanced. I always wanted to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I would definitely bump up your water intake a bit. People tend to be more thirsty on both VERSA-1™ and Anabeta, so you may need more water anyways.
    I am thirsty more than usual, but the hunger is eclipsing it.


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Glad you're feeling betting and back to hitting the weights. Look forward to the rest of your run.
    Thanks breezy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bump that water up and keep salt intake healthy and some 24/7 pumps shouldn't be a stranger.
    feeling it already. had some mix nuts earlier
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  12. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Thank you mate. Looking forward to see what ican do with this 2nd bottle. I'm gonna run one bottle of anabeta, then buy 2 more bottles for another run down the road. I'm also going to pick up xfactor advanced. I always wanted to try it.
    I am thirsty more than usual, but the hunger is eclipsing it.

    Thanks breezy!

    feeling it already. had some mix nuts earlier
    Cool bud sounds excellent! You will love the the two bottles of Anabeta, I've also heard great things about X factor as well.

    The extra water will help with your huger. You probably don't even realize it but your thirst has increased as well as hunger which can often be misconstrued as being hungry :-) up that water bud and keep growing. Awesome work
    Independent
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,065
    Rep Power
    2762302
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    allergies suck! And I feel your pain, I had bronchitis, laryngitis and an upper respiratory infection about 2 weeks ago. Rest and heal up bud
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3Vandoo's DNP Experience
    By 3Vandoo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:50 AM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM
  3. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 05:57 PM
  4. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:38 PM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in