Absolutely Abliderated (UNsponsored)

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
A little while back I was in the promotion for Abliderate Advanced based on the notion that this could be beneficial for people who are not low body fat, I figured I would give it a shot as I am nowhere near the point where someone would recommend a topical. I was, however, curious....

A few days ago Evomuse offered Absolutely Abliderated on their facebook page in a limited quantity. This was, I believe, one of the special orders that they may be promoting for direct sale. This is supposed to have double the active of abliderate advance with a secret ingredient.

So I decided to purchase it and give it a whirl to see how it works. The good thing about logging this unsponsored is that I dont have a strict schedule to post feedback. I am going to try and give regular feedback, at least weekly. I am planning on including some pictures, measurements and workouts.

In a full attempt to cut down I have been lifting 4-5 nights/week and am following with the Insanity cardio program (I needed something to keep me on track).

So in an attempt to see how a topical can help someone who has more of a keg then a six-pack feel free to join and see if I can knock off some inches.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
BEFORE: I took some pictures and I will see if I can figure out how to attach them later..

Measurements pre-shower right after waking:

Weight- 214.2
Chest- 43 in
Stomach- 41.5
Bi- 15
Hip- 40
Ass- 42.5
Thigh- 23
Calves- 16

That is my starting point. First application will be February 27.

Lifting Schedule - Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Shoulders, Legs (I throw in Abs sporadically and an arm day when I can fit it in)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in seeing how this treats you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for this one

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this product, best of luck!

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stats are perfect to run this. Excitedly following along.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pulling for ya, big guy.

logs are great for keeping you motivated, hope you see some great results!!!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

To log the week:

Tuesday - Chest/Tris
  • H.S. Flat bench 3x 6-12; Flye Machine 3x 6-12; Incline Bench 4x 6-12; Reverse grip BP - 4x 8-12; Cable Crossover (high & low) supersetted with Rope Pulldowns 3x 6-8 with a double drop at the end. 40 minutes cardio via Insanity plyometric Cardio Circuti
Wednesday- Back/Bis
  • HS high row 4x 6-8; Seated Row machine 4x 6-8; 1 arm DB row 4x 4-12; Close-grip T-bar rows 3x 6-8; Concentration curls 3x 6-8; 3 sets 21s. 40 mins cardio via insanity Cardio Power & Resistance.
To Start the Product:

I showered this morning then applied the AAA to my entire core. One of the first things I noticed was that the cream spread well and was a little thinner than most skin creams ive seen. It did not leave any sort of residue and the smell on it wasnt bad, it was only noticeable for the first few minutes as well.

Overall it absorbed very quickly, which was a bonus. I noticed a slight warming effect and it made my skin feel tighter on the obliques and sides in general. I let it soak in as I was making my lunch and was dry by the time I was done.

My only other experience with topicals was the eviscerate from the RPN days, I bought a bottle to use preworkout for awhile. To compare it was thinner than the EV, it was also much more pleasant to use and did not burn the hell out of me HAHA (that product was good though).

If anyone has specific questions or wants me to focus on one aspect or another please let me know. However, just from the first applicaiton I could tell there was something going on, not sure how it will translate but we will see!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for following along, this is my first time using it, I hope it can help me torch this midsection for once in my life HAHA
it can help, but you have to put in the work!!!

i know you will, you seem really motivated!!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will work bro.. its your boss. You need to work hard, to get your boss to do work :D

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Workout tonight- Shoulders/Traps

Standing Overhead Military Press 4x6-12
Machine Side Lat Raises - 4x 8-12
Rear Delt Machine - 4x 8-12
DB Side Lat Raises w/ incline DB rears - 3x 6-12
H.S. Shrug machine w/ rolling plate shrugs- 4x6-8
BB shrugs w/ BTB Smith machine shrugs 4x 8-12

Insanity- Cardio Recovery- stretching and a cooldown....

Tomorrow Day 2 with AAA+ and pure cardio in the AM fasted and legs at night.....oh I cant wait!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
2nd day application some of the results were the same. Very fast drying, easy to spread and absorb. I once again noticed skin tightening effect on my obliques more so than anywhere else. I have been using a shower gel with one of those scrubby things. I may switch it up and try using some java lather that I have and see if it works any better or has some absorption benefits...

Workout tonight- Legs!

5 minute bike warmup
Seated leg extension - 4x 8-12
Back Squats- 4x 6-15
Hack Squat Machine- 3x 6-12
Smith Machine Front Squats - 4x 6-12
Leg press super settled with walking lunges -4x 6-12
Lying Leg Curls- 3x 8-12
Seated Calf Raise- 4x 8-12
***cardio was this morning. I hope my legs aren't too sore for cardio tomorrow. I have cardio Saturday morning then the rest of the weekend is off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good update...looks like you will be needing that rest day!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update! Interested to see more.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
good update...looks like you will be needing that rest day!!!
Good update! Interested to see more.
nice update. keep it up
In for results, keep it up man!
Thanks everyone. This stuff seems like it will be a nice little addition, even if it ends up being the placebo effect! Maybe Ill just THINK good things are happening to my midsection...thankfully I take measurements to back it up!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Update

So, week 1 is over I believe tomorrow. I have noticed an overall skin tightening feel with each application, especially around the obliques to my ribs on the side. I have been applying it spine to spine. I have been religious with morning applications post shower.

After this point I am going to start using java lather to try and clean the area a little differently, its good to experiment and see what works best.

I will post numbers in the morning.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Wokout Today - Chest/Tris/Abs

Flat BB Bench Press- 4x 6-12
Incline DB BP- 4x 6-12
Cable Flyes - 4x 6-12
Decline Hammer Strength machine- 4x 6-12
Tricep Rope Pushdowns w/ Kneeling Rope Ab Curl- 4x 6-12
Dip machine w/ Decline Sit-ups - 4x 6-12

Insanity Cardio Power- 40 minute HIIT cardio

Late dinner tonight so hopefully it will not effect my morning measurements.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
This might not be so much directed at Weapon since he's still in experimental zone with this stuff but for the other guys following, is it possible that this stuff could tighten loose skin from losing a great deal of weight?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might not be so much directed at Weapon since he's still in experimental zone with this stuff but for the other guys following, is it possible that this stuff could tighten loose skin from losing a great deal of weight?
AA (and Smolder) will both tighten skin, but not to a highly significant effect from losing a great deal of weight. Matt has a product he has been working on for that specific purpose which will see the light when it gets finished.

It WILL help, but if you've got a ton of extra skin hanging around it isn't going to tighten the whole ship up. Just have realistic expectations, you should see results, but it isn't going to make all the excess flat disappear.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me put it this way...I am currently designing a skin tightener. The Ab-Ab carrier, along with a couple of the ingredients, form the base of the formula.

So to answer: somewhat, but there will be a much more potent formula coming.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
That's sweet, I'll be keeping my eyes open for the new product but I still might give this a try in the mean time, thanks!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the week ends TOMORROW morning. So I will check my measurements then...Workout today- 40 minutes HHIT training (Insanity Pure Cardio)Next lifting session is tomorrow as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, the week ends TOMORROW morning. So I will check my measurements then...Workout today- 40 minutes HHIT training (Insanity Pure Cardio)Next lifting session is tomorrow as well
glad to see you are getting those workouts in.....looking forward to that progress report!!!!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Life Happened

hahaha life threw a curveball with anxiety and workload, but even though I did not get lifts in, I had cardio every day last week...

End of week 1 measurements:

Weight - 213.4 (-0.8)
Stomach- 41 in (-0.5 inch)
Hips 39.5 (no difference)
Ass- 42.5 (no difference)
Rt Bi- 16 (no difference)
Rt Thigh- 23.5 ( +0.5)
Rt Calve- 16 (no difference)
Chest - 44 (no change)

It appears that with a small change in weight (nearly negligible, I lost about a half inch from my waistline)

Im gonna keep on the train

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha life threw a curveball with anxiety and workload, but even though I did not get lifts in, I had cardio every day last week...

End of week 1 measurements:

Weight - 213.4 (-0.8)
Stomach- 41 in (-0.5 inch)
Hips 39.5 (no difference)
Ass- 42.5 (no difference)
Rt Bi- 16 (no difference)
Rt Thigh- 23.5 ( +0.5)
Rt Calve- 16 (no difference)
Chest - 44 (no change)

It appears that with a small change in weight (nearly negligible, I lost about a half inch from my waistline)

Im gonna keep on the train
i noticed that too. you think the abliterate had a role in this?

get those workouts in, and watch the diet!!!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Late but I'm in. I've been thinking about giving this a shot.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Get those lifts in, strength training is paramount imo to body comp success. Damn life always getting in the way :)

Keep up the good work!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Life is always gonna be in the way, just make time for what's important to you. Hopefully that's lifting ;)

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that too. you think the abliterate had a role in this?

get those workouts in, and watch the diet!!!
Yeah the diet is the one thing I have yet to figure out perfectly, but i keep trying. Yeah I think it was absolutely the AA+, i can really tell the stuff is working, especially around the kidney area or the obliques after using it.

Yeah my weight training was down to only 2 days instead of the 4. I am back at it this week though. Pushing hard

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Late but I'm in. I've been thinking about giving this a shot.
Id say give it a go, its worth a shot, I definitely feel a difference with using it, and I am definitely nowhere near the whole 6 pack abs kick

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Get those lifts in, strength training is paramount imo to body comp success. Damn life always getting in the way :)

Keep up the good work!
Thanks man, yeah I am. It just took a little different shape than last week but it will all work out. Thanks for following

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Life is always gonna be in the way, just make time for what's important to you. Hopefully that's lifting ;)
Absolutely, its all about making a positive change or trying to regain some sort of the athlete I was back in the day hahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the diet is the one thing I have yet to figure out perfectly, but i keep trying. Yeah I think it was absolutely the AA+, i can really tell the stuff is working, especially around the kidney area or the obliques after using it.

Yeah my weight training was down to only 2 days instead of the 4. I am back at it this week though. Pushing hard
keep pushing.....

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Last night...

Chest/Tris/Abs

Incline HS BP- 4x 6-12
Fly Machine - 4x 6-12
flat DB Press- 3x 4-10
Flat HS BP Machine- 4x 6-10
Skull Crushers- 3x 6-8