Redefine "Max Pump" with Finaflex

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was given the opportunity to test out Finaflex's new preworkout. Dont know much about it other than it is a preworkout based around the pump without any stims or creatine. Thanks again for this chance to beta test.

Been taking it a few days. A few things I have noticed is a solid pump. Harder to compare since I just came off cycle with M-Sten RX got a little used to that cycle pump. Still easy to tell I have been having good pumps even in PCT.

I dont do a lot of volume in my workouts to force a pump either. Plus recently I did something to my wrist which has made it harder to do certain lifts. In fact it has been difficult to train biceps much since I cant turn my wrist without pain.

Something I am not sure about is recently I have had some indigestion. Not 100% sure it can be attributed to Max Pump but it definitely seemed to start when I used Max Pump. My diet and everything else has been fairly constant too. Something to keep an eye on.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well there you are, my friend..better late than never i guess :wave2:
no worries, still would like to see you rock this out
take every day whether training or not
if you are experiencing slight stomach upset, keep expounding on that..try taking w/ food if you are not already
there have been a few such reports of acid-reflux or upset stomach, upon taking, but seem to dissipate in very short order

you can do ratings at the end of the log..some ppl are doing them daily..is up to you

rock n roll, bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Hawk taking it to the Max!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well there you are, my friend..better late than never i guess :wave2:
no worries, still would like to see you rock this out
take every day whether training or not
if you are experiencing slight stomach upset, keep expounding on that..try taking w/ food if you are not already
there have been a few such reports of acid-reflux or upset stomach, upon taking, but seem to dissipate in very short order

you can do ratings at the end of the log..some ppl are doing them daily..is up to you

rock n roll, bro!
Ya sorry for the delay. Been having computer issues. Right now it is making all kinds of noise. For the most part I have just been checking in via my phone.

When I have been taking it on off days I have been using it almost like a GDA taking it later in the day when I eat carbs. Will change that from now on. Wont be taking rest day carbs anymore either.

Thanks again for coming to me with this opportunity.

T-Hawk taking it to the Max!!
You know it. Trying to do as much as I can. Wish my wrist was better. I know my lagging biceps need some pump.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice I almost missed this one. Kill it Tom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for a T.O.M log!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are some posts I accidently added to the wrong thread. Dang posting from my phone.

Definitely seems like something is up with my digestion. Felt close to throwing up earlier today. Doubt my massage therapist would have appreciated it haha. Right now I feel like digestion is a bit off. Just finished my post workout meal.

Had a solid leg workout. Quite a few sets of squats. Then 3 sets of 15 reps on leg press. Then seated leg curls done psr style(basically 5 mini sets of 3 reps). Finished off with lying leg curls 3 sets of 10 with the last one having 3 negatives. Wasn't a lot of volume but I left limping haha. My legs were pumped up. Even flexed my quads a bit in the mirror haha.

Do you feel the digestion is due to an outside problem or due to Max Pump?
I can't pin point it yet but I will say it seemed to start when I started Max Pump. Might just be me but maybe other testers could comment if th have experienced anything. My diet and everything else has been consistent. Can't really think of anything outside that might be causing this.

Did more of a beating to my legs than I thought. Can tell they are going to be real sore. Plan on doing some light cardio in the AM and then some foam rolling.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Here are some posts I accidently added to the wrong thread.
LOL :D
was interesting, indeed..

anyway - quite a few testers noticed acid reflux-type issues or slight upset stomach for short period after dosing (~5-10min of discomfort)..i myself noticed this on isolated occasion
but these issues were brief, and some testers reported this effect seemed to disipate when product was taken with food rather than empty stomach..
nobody had quite the extended issues that you seem to be notating however
all i can say is, cease use for one day, and evaluate
if it goes away, observe effects when you take again..we'll try to pinpoint if indeed it is MP the cause

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL :D
was interesting, indeed..

anyway - quite a few testers noticed acid reflux-type issues or slight upset stomach for short period after dosing (~5-10min of discomfort)..i myself noticed this on isolated occasion
but these issues were brief, and some testers reported this effect seemed to disipate when product was taken with food rather than empty stomach..
nobody had quite the extended issues that you seem to be notating however
all i can say is, cease use for one day, and evaluate
if it goes away, observe effects when you take again..we'll try to pinpoint if indeed it is MP the cause
Haha the thread titles are very similar.

I think the empty stomach might be the issue. When I take it I havent eaten for at least 3 hours when taking it on training days. Then I dont eat again for close to 3 hours. This is just how my diet and training is set up.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ahh..in that case, dose with food, whenever it suits you
we understand the effects to be cumulative, and once total saturation takes place the importance no longer resides in placement of ingestion

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh..in that case, dose with food, whenever it suits you
we understand the effects to be cumulative, and once total saturation takes place the importance no longer resides in placement of ingestion
Awesome I am glad I brought it up. Makes me wish I had 30 days to test this out.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to check but I think it is only a few more.

Did shoulders/triceps yesterday. Pumped up my shoulders pretty quick. To me it seems like the pumps I get are more the kind you see instead of feel. Don't know how to explain it any other way.

Today did a bit of back. A nice solid workout hitting lats/middle of my back/rear delts/traps. I looked down and my forearms were veiny as hell but didn't feel tight or sore.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday I did chest and biceps. I know terrible planning on my part haha. I have to say it was the most clear day where I experience the effects of Max Pump. It was a high volume chest day that was grueling. Plenty of sets of flat bench along with lots of volume on incline smith press. Then it was dips superset with pec deck. My chest was pumped up even when I left and took a shower. My whole upper body was pumped. Just that full look you really notice while on cycle. I tore my arms up. It really seemed to delay soreness. Later that night I was playing Black Ops 2 and out of nowhere my triceps locked up from being so sore.

Today I did legs. Another decent day of volume. Did 8 sets of squats including warm up. The big sets were 365 for 5 reps and 315 for 10 reps. Then did 3 sets of 15 reps on leg press. Moved on to hamstrings and did seated leg curls. Added a little extra volume at the end of my PSR. Then did 3 sets of 10 lying leg curls with the last set having 3 negatives. After that I was toast.

I still have one more day of Max Pump. Tomorrow is going to be a rest day. I will post up my review then.

Thanks again for the opportunity.