Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

  1. Nice work man! I tried the 3D band pull aparts last week and thought they were great...shoulders were smoked.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice work man! I tried the 3D band pull aparts last week and thought they were great...shoulders were smoked.
    Awesome and congrats on the new signature! Yeah they feel great and seem to keep my shoulders healthy. Pressing prs on da way! Body feels great and looks good!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    Awesome and congrats on the new signature! Yeah they feel great and seem to keep my shoulders healthy. Pressing prs on da way! Body feels great and looks good!
    Thanks bud! I'll definitely continue to do them as well.

    Awesome! Look good, feel good, press good!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks bud! I'll definitely continue to do them as well.

    Awesome! Look good, feel good, press good!
    For sure. Usp lab is easily a top company of mine. Everything's moving really well. Confidence is super high! Feel like I'm in beast mode

  5. Squats reps-
    185 x 6
    225 x 6
    add belt
    280 x 6
    325 x 4

    wanted 6 there.. May have been able to grind to it. Hit a pin on rep 4 and threw me off a bit so I shut it down. Know I had 5, maybe 6

    wide stance gm-
    205 x 8 reps x 3 sets (no belt)

    lunges-
    20 lbs DBS x 15 reps x 2 sets

    leg press-
    270 x 50 reps

    abs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Yeah originally I was going to use anabeta as my bridge between tboosters but I wanna pair it with forskolin so that makes it go out the window
    You can always get some more forskolin and run it the whole way through, Anabeta or no Anabeta.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    You can always get some more forskolin and run it the whole way through, Anabeta or no Anabeta.
    Great idea. I prefer running forskolin for longer periods of time (8-12 weeks).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great idea. I prefer running forskolin for longer periods of time (8-12 weeks).
    Do you guys think 8 weeks of mass fx black followed by 4 weeks of anabeta/ forskolin or 4 of mass fx, 4 of anabeta and forskolin, and 4 of mass fx black is alright?

  9. Bodybuilding day-

    standing military-
    105 x 8 reps x 4 sets

    superset with wide ng pull-ups-
    bw x 10 reps x 4 sets

    some smith machine calf raises
    185 x 15 reps x 4 sets

    superset with pull-ups-
    Bw x 10 reps x 4 sets

    reverse band bench-
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    335 x 3
    325 x 3

    all reps done regular grip and competition pause

    one high rep set of tris and bis. Really stoked at dominating pull-ups. 80 body weight reps in one session with relative ease. Lats are so under rated in strength! Gotta work on military's. I hate them and feel like I never groove right when I'm standing. Oh well.. If I hate them I should probably focus on them. They moved pretty easy today. One week of versa-1 left.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Do you guys think 8 weeks of mass fx black followed by 4 weeks of anabeta/ forskolin or 4 of mass fx, 4 of anabeta and forskolin, and 4 of mass fx black is alright?
    I don't believe I've seen the max recommended cycle length for Mass FX Black. If 8 weeks is within the range then I prefer your first suggestion over the second.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  11. If 8 weeks is within the MassFX Black recommendations, I'd go with the first option as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. It is! Thanks guys. Tried the bulk modern grape flavor for the first time today. Enjoyed it as much as my grapple

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    It is! Thanks guys. Tried the bulk modern grape flavor for the first time today. Enjoyed it as much as my grapple
    Awesome! I haven't tried the Grape Bulk Modern BCAA yet. I'm currently addicted to Watermelon MBCAA+. It's amazing!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome! I haven't tried the Grape Bulk Modern BCAA yet. I'm currently addicted to Watermelon MBCAA+. It's amazing!
    I bet! I'm trying to ball on a budget so it's just bulk for me.. Plus I'm trying to take on about 20 gs on workout days. Working on getting a picture up.. Resolution is ok, but it shows I'm not too fat of a powerlifter

  15. I concur with Classic & Brezzy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    I bet! I'm trying to ball on a budget so it's just bulk for me.. Plus I'm trying to take on about 20 gs on workout days. Working on getting a picture up.. Resolution is ok, but it shows I'm not too fat of a powerlifter
    There's actually a big sale at NP that includes Fruit Punch Modern BCAA for a ridiculous $16.71. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest price it's ever been offered at.

    Look forward to the pic bud!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Here it goes.. quality isn't great and I'd look leaner if I had shaved my stomach / chest hair lol.. all in all, despite the lower quality (I look a bit leaner in person), just showing I'm not a keyboard warrior

    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  39.6 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Here it goes.. quality isn't great and I'd look leaner if I had shaved my stomach / chest hair lol.. all in all, despite the lower quality (I look a bit leaner in person), just showing I'm not a keyboard warrior

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****79 427"/>
    Pic looks good man. You've got a solid base and are far from a "keyboard warrior".
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Pic looks good man. You've got a solid base and are far from a "keyboard warrior".
    Haha thanks! The pic definitely doesn't totally depict me, I'd say I'm slightly leaner. Going to tighten the diet up a bit here soon for summer

  20. Keyboard warrior


    Yeah, far from bud. Great base, looking forward to your continued progress!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Deadlift reps-

    deficit pulls-
    425 x 2

    snatch grip off 25 lbs plates-
    405 x 2 sets x 3 reps

    2 second paused Olympic squats-
    210 x 3 sets x 8 reps

    banded back raises-
    2 sets x 25 reps

    i weighed in at 196 today and did all my sets no belt. Man I was gassed. Wasn't feeling it heading into today but still got all my reps. Paused squats sitting on my calves suck lol as does squatting with no belt! It's really good for me though. Sometimes less is more! Here we go.

  22. Solid workout man. Pause squats are brutal. I've been doing them lately as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid workout man. Pause squats are brutal. I've been doing them lately as well.
    Pause squats are the devil! Feels accomplishing when it's all done though!

  24. The pic looks good Bigla. Regardless of how lean you look in real life, like Breezy and DW said I can tell that you have a good amount of mass on you.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The pic looks good Bigla. Regardless of how lean you look in real life, like Breezy and DW said I can tell that you have a good amount of mass on you.
    thanks I hope that can inspire some people.. I was this height, 40 lbs lighter, skinny fat, and couldn't complete a dip or a rep of 135 benching in hs the first time I tried despite Being an athlete
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa 1, Erase Pro, Compound 20
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:05 PM
  2. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:54 AM
  3. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:23 AM
  4. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in