Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Yeah originally I was going to use anabeta as my bridge between tboosters but I wanna pair it with forskolin so that makes it go out the window
    You can always get some more forskolin and run it the whole way through, Anabeta or no Anabeta.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    You can always get some more forskolin and run it the whole way through, Anabeta or no Anabeta.
    Great idea. I prefer running forskolin for longer periods of time (8-12 weeks).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great idea. I prefer running forskolin for longer periods of time (8-12 weeks).
    Do you guys think 8 weeks of mass fx black followed by 4 weeks of anabeta/ forskolin or 4 of mass fx, 4 of anabeta and forskolin, and 4 of mass fx black is alright?

  4. Bodybuilding day-

    standing military-
    105 x 8 reps x 4 sets

    superset with wide ng pull-ups-
    bw x 10 reps x 4 sets

    some smith machine calf raises
    185 x 15 reps x 4 sets

    superset with pull-ups-
    Bw x 10 reps x 4 sets

    reverse band bench-
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    335 x 3
    325 x 3

    all reps done regular grip and competition pause

    one high rep set of tris and bis. Really stoked at dominating pull-ups. 80 body weight reps in one session with relative ease. Lats are so under rated in strength! Gotta work on military's. I hate them and feel like I never groove right when I'm standing. Oh well.. If I hate them I should probably focus on them. They moved pretty easy today. One week of versa-1 left.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Do you guys think 8 weeks of mass fx black followed by 4 weeks of anabeta/ forskolin or 4 of mass fx, 4 of anabeta and forskolin, and 4 of mass fx black is alright?
    I don't believe I've seen the max recommended cycle length for Mass FX Black. If 8 weeks is within the range then I prefer your first suggestion over the second.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  6. If 8 weeks is within the MassFX Black recommendations, I'd go with the first option as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. It is! Thanks guys. Tried the bulk modern grape flavor for the first time today. Enjoyed it as much as my grapple

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    It is! Thanks guys. Tried the bulk modern grape flavor for the first time today. Enjoyed it as much as my grapple
    Awesome! I haven't tried the Grape Bulk Modern BCAA yet. I'm currently addicted to Watermelon MBCAA+. It's amazing!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome! I haven't tried the Grape Bulk Modern BCAA yet. I'm currently addicted to Watermelon MBCAA+. It's amazing!
    I bet! I'm trying to ball on a budget so it's just bulk for me.. Plus I'm trying to take on about 20 gs on workout days. Working on getting a picture up.. Resolution is ok, but it shows I'm not too fat of a powerlifter

  10. I concur with Classic & Brezzy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    I bet! I'm trying to ball on a budget so it's just bulk for me.. Plus I'm trying to take on about 20 gs on workout days. Working on getting a picture up.. Resolution is ok, but it shows I'm not too fat of a powerlifter
    There's actually a big sale at NP that includes Fruit Punch Modern BCAA for a ridiculous $16.71. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest price it's ever been offered at.

    Look forward to the pic bud!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Here it goes.. quality isn't great and I'd look leaner if I had shaved my stomach / chest hair lol.. all in all, despite the lower quality (I look a bit leaner in person), just showing I'm not a keyboard warrior

    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  39.6 KB

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Here it goes.. quality isn't great and I'd look leaner if I had shaved my stomach / chest hair lol.. all in all, despite the lower quality (I look a bit leaner in person), just showing I'm not a keyboard warrior

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 427"/>
    Pic looks good man. You've got a solid base and are far from a "keyboard warrior".
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Pic looks good man. You've got a solid base and are far from a "keyboard warrior".
    Haha thanks! The pic definitely doesn't totally depict me, I'd say I'm slightly leaner. Going to tighten the diet up a bit here soon for summer

  15. Keyboard warrior


    Yeah, far from bud. Great base, looking forward to your continued progress!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Deadlift reps-

    deficit pulls-
    425 x 2

    snatch grip off 25 lbs plates-
    405 x 2 sets x 3 reps

    2 second paused Olympic squats-
    210 x 3 sets x 8 reps

    banded back raises-
    2 sets x 25 reps

    i weighed in at 196 today and did all my sets no belt. Man I was gassed. Wasn't feeling it heading into today but still got all my reps. Paused squats sitting on my calves suck lol as does squatting with no belt! It's really good for me though. Sometimes less is more! Here we go.

  17. Solid workout man. Pause squats are brutal. I've been doing them lately as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid workout man. Pause squats are brutal. I've been doing them lately as well.
    Pause squats are the devil! Feels accomplishing when it's all done though!

  19. The pic looks good Bigla. Regardless of how lean you look in real life, like Breezy and DW said I can tell that you have a good amount of mass on you.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The pic looks good Bigla. Regardless of how lean you look in real life, like Breezy and DW said I can tell that you have a good amount of mass on you.
    thanks I hope that can inspire some people.. I was this height, 40 lbs lighter, skinny fat, and couldn't complete a dip or a rep of 135 benching in hs the first time I tried despite Being an athlete

  21. Bench heavy-


    Paused bench-
    Worked up to 250 x 1
    255 x 1
    260x 1
    165 x 12
    165 x 12


    Wide ng pull-up-
    Bw x 12 reps x 3 sets


    Band push down-
    50
    25
    25


    Shrugs superset band pullaparts
    15 reps shrugs and 20 band pullaparts for 3 sets


    Neutral grip shoulder press15 reps x 2 sets


    Not too bad.. Weights didn't move awesome but I had bad sleep last night because of my puppy. Getting lean though! Hope to better my bench when I max.

  22. Squats explosion-

    squats-
    245 x 5 sets x 2 reps

    added reverse bands

    295 x 2 sets x 2 reps

    olympic pause squats-
    225 x 5 sets x 5 reps

    leg press
    540 x 4 sets x 15 reps

    kb swings-
    70 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

    2 sets of 25 reps banded hypers

  23. Nice sessions man. Increasing strength + getting leaner = big win for bigla! (or anyone else )
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice sessions man. Increasing strength + getting leaner = big win for bigla! (or anyone else )
    For sure. I'm having fun and feel strong most the time! It's great. Oh and I look good

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    For sure. I'm having fun and feel strong most the time! It's great. Oh and I look good
    Very cool. Sounds like life is good!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    thanks I hope that can inspire some people.. I was this height, 40 lbs lighter, skinny fat, and couldn't complete a dip or a rep of 135 benching in hs the first time I tried despite Being an athlete
    Isn't it amazing the kind of changes we can make with persistent effort?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    For sure. I'm having fun and feel strong most the time! It's great. Oh and I look good
    Looking good is always a nice bonus!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  27. For sure guys. And I am fortunate enough to be in the position to build a successful business which is going well and has a huge week ahead . Unfortunately tomorrow is the last day of versa-1

  28. Bodybuilding day-

    Standing military-
    125 x 8 reps x 4 sets

    reverse mini band cgbp-
    225 x 5 reps x 3 sets

    All reps paused one inch above chest

    During these I worked in 8 sets of 10 pull-ups, 4 wide grip and 4 neutral grip

    farmers walks super set band pullaparts-
    100 lbs DBS and 25 reps for 2 sets

    anti rotation holds-
    30 seconds each side for 2 sets

    some curls for the girls. Well versa-1 is officially done. Ill do a write up soon! Holy vascularity today

  29. Looking forward to your final review bigla!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Looking forward to your final review bigla!
    x2

    Great workout too man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa 1, Erase Pro, Compound 20
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:54 AM
  3. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM
  4. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Log in
Log in