Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    So versa-1 is all I have left. I think it has been great. I'm a lifetime natty, but have experience playing with everything that you can and still be considered natty. Versa-1 seems to provide me with extreme confidence, very good vascularity, and I think I put on some inadvertent lbm. Ill go into more detail for a final review but ill like to cycle this in with my other fav natural "anabolics" like erase/nolvadren xt and anabeta/pr-xt.

    Im thinking 495 for 3 sets of 2 on Wednesday off 1.5 inch blocks. Perhaps beltless!

  2. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Crazy progress on your squats Bigla! How much VERSA-1 do you have left?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  3. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Crazy progress on your squats Bigla! How much VERSA-1 do you have left?
    I had ordered a second bottle so I think between 15 an 20 days.

    I hope to have put 50 lbs on each my squat and deadlift by the end of this 10 week cycle!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Bodybuilding weakness day-

    landmine press-
    125 x 8 reps x 2 sets

    hs shoulder press
    150 x 12 reps x 2 sets

    worked 3 sets of 10 wide neutral grip pull-ups in in between these sets

    reverse band cgbp-
    275 x 2
    315 x 2
    335 x 2
    355 x 2

    worked 3 sets of 10 pull-ups in in between sets, and then 10 ng pull-ups

    dumbbell rows-
    125 x 10
    125 x 10 deadstop

    calves and band pull aparts super setted

    really happy about my 70 pull-ups at body weight with different grips. It was all really easy too! Looks like my lockout strength is coming along nicely. Have a reverse band close grip 405 in my sites. That would be alpha. Excited to pull Wednesday. Have a date with the girlfriend at my companies box for a baseball game. Should be a nice afternoon and I'm in a good mood because I'm getting strong(er)
  5. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Nice session boss. Enjoy the game!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    I had ordered a second bottle so I think between 15 an 20 days.I hope to have put 50 lbs on each my squat and deadlift by the end of this 10 week cycle!
    Jeez. With the way you're going you might just do it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  7. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Jeez. With the way you're going you might just do it.
    I'm thinking I will.. I feel like I'd be there with squat already and within 20 on deadlift! Trying not to get greedy though
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    I'm thinking I will.. I feel like I'd be there with squat already and within 20 on deadlift! Trying not to get greedy though
    Lol, good mindset but you're pretty daggum close already! These next 2-3 weeks should be awesome!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol, good mindset but you're pretty daggum close already! These next 2-3 weeks should be awesome!
    Absolutely! Things are going great. After this cycle I'm going to the next level and hiring a quite well known coach. Be curious to see what he does to me. Forklift time!!!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    Absolutely! Things are going great. After this cycle I'm going to the next level and hiring a quite well known coach. Be curious to see what he does to me. Forklift time!!!
    Right there with ya bud!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Hey guys, I have 2 bottles of Mass Fx Black, 1 Anabeta / Forskolin 95 (pseudo Anabeta Elite), and 1 Erase. I'm looking to structure a 12 week cycle using all these most likely. Do you think that 12 weeks for t-boosting is too long?

    I'm looking for input on how to run these and would optimally like to run the erase portion in June or July as it really dries me out and I don't mind the vanity in swimsuit season

    Let me know your thoughts, heavy tuggin' later today!
  12. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Deadlift heavy-

    deadlift off 1.5 inch block-
    495 x 2
    495 x 2
    495 x 1

    all done no belt and with shoes.. Basically full rom. The bar rolled on the plate for my final rep and I think I had poor positioning. Didn't really try to grind it much. Wish I got it but not bad for no belt. Need to get more explosive at the bottom. All reps are dead stop.

    snatch grip dl from floor-
    360 x 8
    360 x 5

    grip started failing and I was supposed to use 350.. Opps

    machine rows-
    3 sets of the stack x 20 reps

    db shrugs-
    100s x 20

    abs

    gotta stop missing reps on heavy day.. But at the same time I'm pushing myself and feel pretty good. Looking for huge gains this cycle and then modest from here on out and just smoking reps.
  13. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Hey guys, I have 2 bottles of Mass Fx Black, 1 Anabeta / Forskolin 95 (pseudo Anabeta Elite), and 1 Erase. I'm looking to structure a 12 week cycle using all these most likely. Do you think that 12 weeks for t-boosting is too long?


    I'm looking for input on how to run these and would optimally like to run the erase portion in June or July as it really dries me out and I don't mind the vanity in swimsuit season


    Let me know your thoughts, heavy tuggin' later today!
    I think that 12 weeks is a bit excessive. Most test boosters have a max cycle length of around 8 weeks. How about picking up a couple more bottles and using Anabeta/Erase/Forskolin 95 for 8 weeks? Maybe stick with 1 cap/day for the Erase. I'm not sure what to make of the new Mass FX just yet, but it should be fine to add to that.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  14. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I think that 12 weeks is a bit excessive. Most test boosters have a max cycle length of around 8 weeks. How about picking up a couple more bottles and using Anabeta/Erase/Forskolin 95 for 8 weeks? Maybe stick with 1 cap/day for the Erase. I'm not sure what to make of the new Mass FX just yet, but it should be fine to add to that.
    Yeah originally I was going to use anabeta as my bridge between tboosters but I wanna pair it with forskolin so that makes it go out the window
  15. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Bench explosive-

    2 second paused bench-
    180 x 6 sets x 2 reps

    incline db press-
    70s x 15
    70s x 12
    70s x 9

    band press downs-
    4 sets x 25 reps

    Band flyes-
    3 sets x 25 reps

    klokov press-55 x 12
    65 x 10


    3d shoulders-
    2 sets x 15 reps
  16. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Nice work man! I tried the 3D band pull aparts last week and thought they were great...shoulders were smoked.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice work man! I tried the 3D band pull aparts last week and thought they were great...shoulders were smoked.
    Awesome and congrats on the new signature! Yeah they feel great and seem to keep my shoulders healthy. Pressing prs on da way! Body feels great and looks good!
  18. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    Awesome and congrats on the new signature! Yeah they feel great and seem to keep my shoulders healthy. Pressing prs on da way! Body feels great and looks good!
    Thanks bud! I'll definitely continue to do them as well.

    Awesome! Look good, feel good, press good!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks bud! I'll definitely continue to do them as well.

    Awesome! Look good, feel good, press good!
    For sure. Usp lab is easily a top company of mine. Everything's moving really well. Confidence is super high! Feel like I'm in beast mode
  20. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Squats reps-
    185 x 6
    225 x 6
    add belt
    280 x 6
    325 x 4

    wanted 6 there.. May have been able to grind to it. Hit a pin on rep 4 and threw me off a bit so I shut it down. Know I had 5, maybe 6

    wide stance gm-
    205 x 8 reps x 3 sets (no belt)

    lunges-
    20 lbs DBS x 15 reps x 2 sets

    leg press-
    270 x 50 reps

    abs
  21. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Yeah originally I was going to use anabeta as my bridge between tboosters but I wanna pair it with forskolin so that makes it go out the window
    You can always get some more forskolin and run it the whole way through, Anabeta or no Anabeta.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  22. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    You can always get some more forskolin and run it the whole way through, Anabeta or no Anabeta.
    Great idea. I prefer running forskolin for longer periods of time (8-12 weeks).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great idea. I prefer running forskolin for longer periods of time (8-12 weeks).
    Do you guys think 8 weeks of mass fx black followed by 4 weeks of anabeta/ forskolin or 4 of mass fx, 4 of anabeta and forskolin, and 4 of mass fx black is alright?
  24. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Bodybuilding day-

    standing military-
    105 x 8 reps x 4 sets

    superset with wide ng pull-ups-
    bw x 10 reps x 4 sets

    some smith machine calf raises
    185 x 15 reps x 4 sets

    superset with pull-ups-
    Bw x 10 reps x 4 sets

    reverse band bench-
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    335 x 3
    325 x 3

    all reps done regular grip and competition pause

    one high rep set of tris and bis. Really stoked at dominating pull-ups. 80 body weight reps in one session with relative ease. Lats are so under rated in strength! Gotta work on military's. I hate them and feel like I never groove right when I'm standing. Oh well.. If I hate them I should probably focus on them. They moved pretty easy today. One week of versa-1 left.
  25. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Do you guys think 8 weeks of mass fx black followed by 4 weeks of anabeta/ forskolin or 4 of mass fx, 4 of anabeta and forskolin, and 4 of mass fx black is alright?
    I don't believe I've seen the max recommended cycle length for Mass FX Black. If 8 weeks is within the range then I prefer your first suggestion over the second.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  26. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    If 8 weeks is within the MassFX Black recommendations, I'd go with the first option as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    It is! Thanks guys. Tried the bulk modern grape flavor for the first time today. Enjoyed it as much as my grapple
  28. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    It is! Thanks guys. Tried the bulk modern grape flavor for the first time today. Enjoyed it as much as my grapple
    Awesome! I haven't tried the Grape Bulk Modern BCAA yet. I'm currently addicted to Watermelon MBCAA+. It's amazing!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome! I haven't tried the Grape Bulk Modern BCAA yet. I'm currently addicted to Watermelon MBCAA+. It's amazing!
    I bet! I'm trying to ball on a budget so it's just bulk for me.. Plus I'm trying to take on about 20 gs on workout days. Working on getting a picture up.. Resolution is ok, but it shows I'm not too fat of a powerlifter
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    I concur with Classic & Brezzy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    I bet! I'm trying to ball on a budget so it's just bulk for me.. Plus I'm trying to take on about 20 gs on workout days. Working on getting a picture up.. Resolution is ok, but it shows I'm not too fat of a powerlifter
    There's actually a big sale at NP that includes Fruit Punch Modern BCAA for a ridiculous $16.71. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest price it's ever been offered at.

    Look forward to the pic bud!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Here it goes.. quality isn't great and I'd look leaner if I had shaved my stomach / chest hair lol.. all in all, despite the lower quality (I look a bit leaner in person), just showing I'm not a keyboard warrior

    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  39.6 KB
  33. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Here it goes.. quality isn't great and I'd look leaner if I had shaved my stomach / chest hair lol.. all in all, despite the lower quality (I look a bit leaner in person), just showing I'm not a keyboard warrior

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 427"/>
    Pic looks good man. You've got a solid base and are far from a "keyboard warrior".
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Pic looks good man. You've got a solid base and are far from a "keyboard warrior".
    Haha thanks! The pic definitely doesn't totally depict me, I'd say I'm slightly leaner. Going to tighten the diet up a bit here soon for summer
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,611
    Rep Power
    2037227

    Keyboard warrior


    Yeah, far from bud. Great base, looking forward to your continued progress!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Deadlift reps-

    deficit pulls-
    425 x 2

    snatch grip off 25 lbs plates-
    405 x 2 sets x 3 reps

    2 second paused Olympic squats-
    210 x 3 sets x 8 reps

    banded back raises-
    2 sets x 25 reps

    i weighed in at 196 today and did all my sets no belt. Man I was gassed. Wasn't feeling it heading into today but still got all my reps. Paused squats sitting on my calves suck lol as does squatting with no belt! It's really good for me though. Sometimes less is more! Here we go.
  37. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Solid workout man. Pause squats are brutal. I've been doing them lately as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid workout man. Pause squats are brutal. I've been doing them lately as well.
    Pause squats are the devil! Feels accomplishing when it's all done though!
  39. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    The pic looks good Bigla. Regardless of how lean you look in real life, like Breezy and DW said I can tell that you have a good amount of mass on you.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  40. Registered User
    bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54582

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The pic looks good Bigla. Regardless of how lean you look in real life, like Breezy and DW said I can tell that you have a good amount of mass on you.
    thanks I hope that can inspire some people.. I was this height, 40 lbs lighter, skinny fat, and couldn't complete a dip or a rep of 135 benching in hs the first time I tried despite Being an athlete
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa 1, Erase Pro, Compound 20
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 01:05 PM
  2. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:54 AM
  3. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:23 AM
  4. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:29 PM
  5. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in