Better Late Than Never (StephenGarcia gets anabolic with PR-XT)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Indeed, it shows Jim is more than a coveted meme finder hahaha

    And no problem man, you supported me for something you believed I was qualified for I simply did the same! You honestly earned it 100%
    No I'm not.

    I'm just a dude with funny pics on his phone.



    Name:  735223_618931161456615_824062977_n.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  50.7 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    No I'm not.

    I'm just a dude with funny pics on his phone.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76 949"/>
    Eh, can't hide the truth!

    Name:  image-375730233.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  192.0 KB
    •   
       


  3. btw @jimbuick I watched the whole Frieza saga again these past couple of days. brought back so many memories lol

  4. Today was what I like to call a Stephens choice kind of day

    Rack pulls a notch lower than last time
    135 x12
    225 x12
    315 x5 grip shredded add straps + 3
    405 x6
    455 x3
    474 x1 l

    Bench
    135 x12
    225 x10
    275 x6
    315 x2 x2 x1 x1

    One arm lat pull downs
    30 x12
    40 x12
    50 x8
    60 x6

    Machine preacher
    1 plate x20
    1 hand x8
    Both x16x12

    Standing alt curls
    30 x8x8
    25x8

  5. Oh yeah with 1.5 scoops enhanced
    •   
       


  6. log is going nicely!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    log is going nicely!!!
    Last day

  8. Was cutting my toe nails and I cut my big toe wrong, pulled out a bit of skin so my foot hurts.

    Anyway here is just waking up


    Name:  image-111615265.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  372.5 KB


    6 caps
    2.25 scoops Enhanced
    3 caps swoll-n

    Goin out with a bang

    Hack squat
    1 pps x10
    2 pps x8
    3 pps x6
    4 pps x2
    Feet weren't far enough ahead of me that hurt like hell

    3 sets lunges. Standing straight placed a little weight so I went same distance each time. Kept weight on one leg as best I could.
    40 lb db's 8x8x6

    Leg extensions
    130 x12x12x12
    170 x10
    210 x6

    And legs



    Name:  image-4217868247.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  387.4 KB

  9. Bro I hate to be the one to tell you this.



    Your legs have tumors growing on them.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Bro I hate to be the one to tell you this.

    Your legs have tumors growing on them.
    Lol I wouldn't mind if they were on my calves...damn things won't grow

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Lol I wouldn't mind if they were on my calves...damn things won't grow
    I don't wanna hear it. My whole body won't grow.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't wanna hear it. My whole body won't grow.
    I always figured ya for one to go more for power than size

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    I always figured ya for one to go more for power than size
    Generally yes. But I still need 20-30 more pounds to be competitive.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Generally yes. But I still need 20-30 more pounds to be competitive.
    You aiming for 200?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    You aiming for 200?
    When I get out I plan to play ball again, but ultimately I want to get into PLing. I was thinking the 198 weight class would be a good one for me.

    And I need a little more meat to be competitive in college football.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    When I get out I plan to play ball again, but ultimately I want to get into PLing. I was thinking the 198 weight class would be a good one for me.

    And I need a little more meat to be competitive in college football.
    nice! ya I wanna go in 198 or maybe a little lighter. I just wanna do a bench competition really haha

    you are out later this year correct?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    nice! ya I wanna go in 198 or maybe a little lighter. I just wanna do a bench competition really haha

    you are out later this year correct?
    What do you weigh now?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What do you weigh now?
    196, thats about my equilibrium weight without putting on too much fat for the time being.

  19. In for pics of toe

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    In for pics of toe
    at first I didn't get this. I was very 0.0 lmao

    but lol my feet are weird my second toe is longer than my big one

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    at first I didn't get this. I was very 0.0 lmao

    but lol my feet are weird my second toe is longer than my big one
    LOL! Looking back on it I look like I have a foot fetish now

    Good lifts by the way. Looking forward to the final review.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    LOL! Looking back on it I look like I have a foot fetish now

    Good lifts by the way. Looking forward to the final review.
    I mean whatever helps you get your jollies man..lmao jk
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Better late than never I guess..
    By niZmo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 01:25 PM
  2. Erase Review... better late than never ??
    By DreamWeaver in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 08:36 AM
  4. Better late than never...
    By Berserk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in