Piston Honda goes 17-Pro Andro (sponsored)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The good folks at LG Sciences have chosen me to log their new 17-Pro Andro. My goal in this log is to gain some strength and lean out a bit as I'm setting a goal for myself to stay around 190lbs and get close to 11% bf by my wedding in June. If I can put on more weight and stay 11-12%, so much the better! Currently 195 at 14.5%.

The hype says that this would be a good PH for a cut, and is the "big brother" of their previous PH-17. Label dose says to take 1.5 ml sublingually 4 times a day. As I've been chosen to run two bottles, I've chosen to go on the advice of previous PH-17 loggers and double the dosage. Today for my first workout I took 3ml at breakfast, lunch, and preworkout with another dose in a couple hours.

My logs don't discuss specific nutrient/food sources because I find that stuff boring. I will say that I eat breakfast and LOVE IT, and I eat a high protein-moderate/low carb diet.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:

Initial promo was to run two bottles of 17-Pro Andro and a bottle of Form-X. Only received one bottle of the 17, and at double dosing, it lasted 15 days.

Some other product promo threads have LG reps recommend 3-4 times the suggested doses to see results. I chose twice the recommended dosage (3ml/serving 4 x a day) based on previous logs I read for the PH-17 product. Having only one bottle shipped to me, I ran it as best I could.

In all honesty, 2 weeks is probably not enough to comment on results or effectiveness. Other than heightened libido, no visible changes in body composition. Strength seems to have increased a bit, but whether that is a direct result of the 17-Pro will be evident over the next few weeks as I train without it.

If multiple bottles are necessary to run an effective cycle, I'm not sure it's the most budget-friendly OTC product to run.

Thanks to LG Sciences for the opportunity to run one of their products.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meadows rows:
70/10,9,8,8,7
Hex bar shrugs:
205/10
245/10,9,9,8,7
Farmer's walks:
70/ 2 trips across gym
Ripcord rows:
65/10,9,8,7

First day, so no sides or noticeable effects yet.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All up in this bitch!

steppinRazor

Awards
I'll keep an eye on this one

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plate loaded squat press:
360/10 80 sec rest
450/10 100 sec rest
540/10 120 sec rest
610/6 120 sec rest
540/8 120 sec rest
450/10

Ground base squat
270/6
320/5
360/4 (PR)
320/4

Goblet squats
70/10,9,8

The 610 on the squat press and the 4 reps on the ground squat were PRs for me that I never even reached while taking creatine for some extra power. My preworkout has been Hemavol+Compete for about a month (my concurrent log which ends Monday) and I reached these numbers stim-free (besides coffee).

Strength is obviously a high note today, no lethargy or libido effects to note so far. About to take my third dose of 3ml; one more scheduled before bed.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the PR! As soon as I get the other half of my order ill be right there with ya brother.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks my friend!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
This is one I was wondering about. Looking forward to following.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
No need to worry, I'm here. Good luck man.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My man!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and accounted for! Congrats on the PRs!! A good PR makes the rest of my time at the gym more up-beat!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reporting for duty sir!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flying pushups/Bosu pushup set:
15/15, 13/10, 10/8 80 sec rest
Hex bar rows:
225/10,9,8,8,7
--heaviest weight and reps for this exercise yet
Hammer bench:
270/6, 360/5, 360/3, 320,5
Roc-it lat pulldowns:
230/12,11,10

Continuing my 3ml dosing 4x a day. Will hopefully report on bedroom effects later *wink wink*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Somehow missed this,here now!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The MegaPowers are aligning!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, just staple Multivitamins. Haven't noticed any increase in bp as of yet. Staying hydrated helps in that regard IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, just staple Multivitamins. Haven't noticed any increase in bp as of yet. Staying hydrated helps in that regard IMO.
my bp tends to be on the borderline, but since i added hawthorn berries it has dropped. it's a staple now!!!

if your bp is good, then congrats...if it starts to go up, hawthorn works for me!!! plus it's dirt cheap at wallyworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some heavy (for me...) deadlifts. Took a half scoop of the new Gameday and WHOOOOO did it light me up!

230/6,6 in cage.
--couldn't get the feel right and realized how much I hate traditional deadlifts because I have the grip strength of a 5 year old.
Stiff-legged deadlifts:
225/6
245/5
265/4,3 - PRs
Jefferson lifts:
225/5 each leg, then 4, 4, 3Was burned out and fried today. Did 35 minutes but focused on just hammies and deadlift variations.
Hard to comment on the 17-Pro Andro. Maybe leaning out a bit; some separation in the bottom of my pecs from the top of the ribcage, although maybe I'm imagining things. Hitting some PRs along the way so maybe that's a sign it's working, although I don't feel "on."

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in this

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you my friend!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a full scoop today...progress update in a bit!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Close grip barbell rows:
135/10,10,9,8,7

Hex bar pulls:
225/8,7,7,6,6,

Ripcord rows:
70 (PR) / 10,9,8,7,7,

Farmers walks:
70 (PR) 2 trips across x 2

Hoist cage shoulder press:
90/10, 140/7,4 90/4

Blasted my shoulders today: back, side, up, etc. Felt very full and looked pretty swole!

photo.JPG

photo2.JPG

Hard to do the self-photo and see how truly broad my shoulders were after today's workout. I am noticing the long veins in my biceps becoming more prominent; they looked like hoses after today's workout!

My preworkout today was a full scoop of MAN Gameday. Two words: MOON FUEL

Regarding the 17-Pro, one thing I'm noticing, along with increased strength, is I'm taking some monster dumps. I'm talking almost an hour or so after each dose...wonder if I'm just imagining it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the veins don't show real good in the pics, but shoulders look swole...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the veins don't show real good in the pics, but shoulders look swole...
I've always been stringy, so always trying to fill out. Pics don't do justice; that's why I don't take them all that often.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I see those traps climbing up your neck!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good bro. Taking flattering pictures of yourself must be impossible lol self taken pics never do anyone justice.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
You are KILLIN it man!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the love in this thread! You guys are lighting the fire. Reps to come!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see you rockin' the Livestrong shirt...you juicin' like Armstrong bro?!

A little chalk does wonders for deadlift grip. You having multiple megadumps e/d? If so it's prob the 17, but don't count the diet or pwo out if they're different. About half the pre-s out there send me running for the throne before I even leave for the gym.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I see you rockin' the Livestrong shirt...you juicin' like Armstrong bro?!

A little chalk does wonders for deadlift grip. You having multiple megadumps e/d? If so it's prob the 17, but don't count the diet or pwo out if they're different. About half the pre-s out there send me running for the throne before I even leave for the gym.
No joke,it has become a ritual for me when using certain pres,it doesnt bother me unless its extreme but I usually drink it and go to the br about 5min later then head to the weights!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the craps when I was running Hemavol and beginning my run with 17. Diet isn't too different...if I'm juicing, my stuff must be bunk, otherwise I'd be a lot bigger!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yellow's my color. My shirt, my sneakers, my shades, my truck even. Canary yellow!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, not THAT wired from Gameday! Although I'll say this: no huge "crash" that wears off once it runs its course.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fitness and fashion in this thread

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day, more weight/rep PRs!

Hour and a half before actually going to the gym, my fiancee and I had a pretty heated romp in bed. Fearing my juices were taken permanently, I nevertheless ventured to the gym to do heavy leg work. My weapons: 17-Pro Andro, and a Hemavol/Condense cocktail.

Leg press:
450/10
540/10
630/8 (Weight/rep PRs)
540/10
450/12
--last time I pushed 610, did 630 this time. Reps actually increased as I pyramided back down.

Ground base squat:
270/6
320/5
360/4
320/5 (PR)

Goblet squats:
70/12,11,10 (PRs)

Huge pump in the legs today but also in my lower back. Forgot to add some taurine to my pwo cocktail, but then again I was dehydrated after mauling my fiancee a short time ago!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, was thinking of maybe taking video of my leg presses but thought better of it after pausing through a couple reps to rip farts.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Haha, was thinking of maybe taking video of my leg presses but thought better of it after pausing through a couple reps to rip farts.
Haha, that would have been pure entertainment

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Leg press farts are epic.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better a foul-smelling machine than a rectal prolapse!