Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Quick update for Saturday

Tried 1 1/2 scoops since had no work to worry about, think I will stick with one scoop

20 minutes treadmill

Chest time

Flat bench - 5 sets, pushed myself hard going 6-8 instead of 12-15, felt good to lift a little heavier
    Decline bench - 5 sets - back to the 12 rep range
    Cable cross overs with bands 4 sets, 15-20 reps

Definitely feeling it today 2 days later..

Monday,

Decided to take the day off from weights, 20 minutes treadmill and 4 sets of standing calf raises 18-20 reps...

Still taking D-Pol nightly but curious as to what others are noticing/feeling..

As an aside, found a deal online Condense and D-Pol with Shipping = $40...will most likely pick up another batch.
    Where is this deal??

2. Howdy...

Quick workout this morning, back to using one scoop.

My usual 15 minute treadmill warm up and watched BloodRayne in Netflix to pas the time

Back:

3 sets of pull ups, descending very flow and kind of kicking myself back up
    5 sets of Straightbar rows, grab one end and pull in
    4 sets of straight bar rows...

My goal was to get over to my office gym in the other building to do some pull downs but it has been torentially puring here so this may be a pass....

For anyone that has used D-POL, any difference between powder and pills?
    •   

3. No difference between the two
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  4. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

I'm pissed right now (you reminded me) my download speeds have slowed to a crawl this month due to my data usage. Haven't been able to watch Netflix on my phone during LISS cardio. The difference is killer.

Though I do love podcasts.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No difference between the two
    Exact same formula.

I have played with both and haven't seen any difference personally either.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm pissed right now (you reminded me) my download speeds have slowed to a crawl this month due to my data usage. Haven't been able to watch Netflix on my phone during LISS cardio. The difference is killer.

Though I do love podcasts.
    Netflix is a god send.I went thru Breaking Bad in about 3 weeks, all seasons. So many people say I can't run on a treadmill, scenery doesn't change. I am the opposite. Put on a movie and let the time fly. More recently I just built a theater and have a 96 inch and have the treadmill in front of it........
  7. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

^^^ Jealousy Neg
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. Got up a little late this morning and just did some abs and watched some Pablo Francisco on Netflix...if you haven't seen him, definitely watch him....

I have to be honest, haven't noticed too much with the D-Pol, although my 8 yr old daughter said I lost weight but I did buy another tub of condense and D-Pol tabs as I have read that for best effects it needs to be used for 2 months....anyone agree/disagree?

9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Got up a little late this morning and just did some abs and watched some Pablo Francisco on Netflix...if you haven't seen him, definitely watch him....

I have to be honest, haven't noticed too much with the D-Pol, although my 8 yr old daughter said I lost weight but I did buy another tub of condense and D-Pol tabs as I have read that for best effects it needs to be used for 2 months....anyone agree/disagree?
    Daa is always better at 8 weeks. 2 weeks is when you should start feeling it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

I'd agree, same goes for nitrates. Longer the better. The feelings from DAA can be tough to pin down. Almost like a few weeks in you're like..... I'm feeling good!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. Thank you all for reading and contributing. Had 2 great workouts over the weekend.

I am down to my last few scoops of P-Bol as well as condense and will make this one of my last posts.
    I did wind up buying another condense and P-Bol (tabs) this time.

I really liked Condense. Flavor was great and 1 scoop was the sweet spot for me. As for P-Bol, I am still on the fence and will update this when I am done with my 2nd 30 day trial.

Only 2 PWO's I have truly liked, Condense being one of them.

Be well and again much thanks to Purus for allowing me to log these 2 products. I look forward to trying other products from the Purus product line.

Train Strong, Train Smart!
  12. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Great log we appreciate all the time it takes to do logs!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

13. My apologies as I forgot to do my Jerry Springer wrap up for Condense

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
    Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!

14. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    My apologies as I forgot to do my Jerry Springer wrap up for Condense

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
    Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!
    Thank you brother loved the log!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. I just love the feeling that Condense gives, a scoop or two of condense, The Sin City Servants theme and I am out there wanting trouble.

Lolz, I almost feel like that nerd from Kickass!

Enjoying your log btw
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  16. Re: Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Great log man. I thoroughly enjoyed condense. Love it love it love it.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
  2. Undulating periodization, sort of.. Check this por favor!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:33 PM
  3. Soccer With a Side of Slavery
    By yeahright in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 02:25 PM
  4. side effects of T-1
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 10:51 AM