Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm pissed right now (you reminded me) my download speeds have slowed to a crawl this month due to my data usage. Haven't been able to watch Netflix on my phone during LISS cardio. The difference is killer.

Though I do love podcasts.
    Netflix is a god send.I went thru Breaking Bad in about 3 weeks, all seasons. So many people say I can't run on a treadmill, scenery doesn't change. I am the opposite. Put on a movie and let the time fly. More recently I just built a theater and have a 96 inch and have the treadmill in front of it........

2. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

^^^ Jealousy Neg
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Got up a little late this morning and just did some abs and watched some Pablo Francisco on Netflix...if you haven't seen him, definitely watch him....

I have to be honest, haven't noticed too much with the D-Pol, although my 8 yr old daughter said I lost weight but I did buy another tub of condense and D-Pol tabs as I have read that for best effects it needs to be used for 2 months....anyone agree/disagree?

4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Got up a little late this morning and just did some abs and watched some Pablo Francisco on Netflix...if you haven't seen him, definitely watch him....

I have to be honest, haven't noticed too much with the D-Pol, although my 8 yr old daughter said I lost weight but I did buy another tub of condense and D-Pol tabs as I have read that for best effects it needs to be used for 2 months....anyone agree/disagree?
    Daa is always better at 8 weeks. 2 weeks is when you should start feeling it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

I'd agree, same goes for nitrates. Longer the better. The feelings from DAA can be tough to pin down. Almost like a few weeks in you're like..... I'm feeling good!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Thank you all for reading and contributing. Had 2 great workouts over the weekend.

I am down to my last few scoops of P-Bol as well as condense and will make this one of my last posts.
    I did wind up buying another condense and P-Bol (tabs) this time.

I really liked Condense. Flavor was great and 1 scoop was the sweet spot for me. As for P-Bol, I am still on the fence and will update this when I am done with my 2nd 30 day trial.

Only 2 PWO's I have truly liked, Condense being one of them.

Be well and again much thanks to Purus for allowing me to log these 2 products. I look forward to trying other products from the Purus product line.

Train Strong, Train Smart!
  7. Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Great log we appreciate all the time it takes to do logs!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. My apologies as I forgot to do my Jerry Springer wrap up for Condense

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
    Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!

9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    My apologies as I forgot to do my Jerry Springer wrap up for Condense

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
    Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!
    Thank you brother loved the log!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. I just love the feeling that Condense gives, a scoop or two of condense, The Sin City Servants theme and I am out there wanting trouble.

Lolz, I almost feel like that nerd from Kickass!

Enjoying your log btw
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. Re: Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

Great log man. I thoroughly enjoyed condense. Love it love it love it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:01 AM
  2. Undulating periodization, sort of.. Check this por favor!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:33 PM
  3. Soccer With a Side of Slavery
    By yeahright in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. side effects of T-1
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:51 AM