Condense with a Side order of D-Pol - por favor (Sponsored)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As for me, a wonderful 40 yrs young, am an HR Professional for the Medical Device space here in Massachusetts. I hold a BS Degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology from FSU; Go Noles! I also ran a Vitamin World during my college days.
I fell into training when I was 17, the typical 145 lb, 5’8” twig and progressed from there. Years later I moved to Miami and started training under the wisdom of Dodd Romero and got bit by the competition bug.
It has been a few years since I last competed but am setting my sites on a show or 2 over the summer of 2013. As of this past weekend I have cleaned up my diet, egg whites, fruits, veggies, rice,salads, lean meats, protein shakes with the only true processed sugars coming from ½ a cup of flavored oatmeal mixed with 1 cup of natural oatmeal. I am also trying every other meal, little to no starchy carbs.
True deserts will be reserved from Fri and Sat, can’t go completely cold turkey.

Was fortunate enough to get chosen by Purus and will be running Condense and D-Pol. I was advised by one of the reps to use D-Pol with my dinner meal where I have also seen others mix the 2 together.I think it is important to note that since D-Pol has vitamin D, that there has to be fat in the meal for better absorption.
Yesterday morning (Thursday) was my first go around with condense. With any Powders I use a shaker bottle with one of those wire balls.
Mixability – 5/5
Taste – blown away, solid 5/5- tasted pretty much like a sour apple jolly rancher.
Took this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, at about the 30 minute mark there was no indication that this stuff was kicking in, I generally get a tingling of some sort.
Jumped on the treadmill for 10 minutes, brisk walk to warm up the joints. Also the fact that my basement is about 55 degrees.
Hit Chest
4 sets of incline
4 sets of flat
4 sets of incline DB flyes
4 sets of flat flyes
I generally hoover in the 12-16 rep range, no need to bench heavy any more. Some of the best bodies have crappy bench numbers.
Back on target……I liked the energy, very smooth, felt lifts were solid and no crash afterwards. Good first day.

At 6:00 pm I took a scoop of D-Pol with my Dinner. As for taste I can’t comment. I had used the same water bottle from the Condense and thought I rinsed it out enough but didn’t. Still tasted jolly rancher.

Friday
Same protocol again today. 1 scoop, waited 30 minutes and 10 minutes HIT on the treadmill as I warmed up for Shoulders.
4 sets of front bar press
4 sets of Arnold presses
4 sets of DB press, palms facing in towards on another.
Another solid day. Only negative I have seen is no warning sign when this kicks in, but that’s ok.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In my brother! Get some!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Morning All,

Had my second serving of D-Pol last night in a clean shaker bottle. Tasted kind of like a sweet tart if any of you remember this candy

So this morning, 1 scoop shaken, not stirred. At about 40 minutes I did feel the "tingles" for a change. For me my ears get itchy.

15 minutes on treadmill, HIT style.

Back from here

4 sets wide lat pull down to front
4 sets close pull down to front palms facing me
4 sets straight bar pull in
4 sets straight bar, angled in corner of my cage and doing single arm rows with the other end....

Have a great weekend all, catch you on the flip...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Gotta love BA haha

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed up! I'm logging condense and muscle marinade right now. Curious to how the dpol treats ya.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys use D-pol on non training days?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Subd - just started a dpol log myself. So far so good!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, you will enjoy this combo for sure!

Mobile post

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So took yesterday off totally to rest up. Did take D-pol with dinner.

Today up at 5, have the day off from work but no vacation from working out. Decided to up the dosage with 2 scoops of condense. A little too much for my as I felt over-stimed. Focus was not as clear as I wanted it to be but onward and upward. Today was Quads

6 sets of leg extensions
6 sets of deep Squats supersetted with stair lunges
Legs are currently on fire and 30 minutss later heart is pumping hard.

Back to one scoop tomorrow.

As for D-Pol, like the taste but no serious pros/cons as of yet.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So took yesterday off totally to rest up. Did take D-pol with dinner.

Today up at 5, have the day off from work but no vacation from working out. Decided to up the dosage with 2 scoops of condense. A little too much for my as I felt over-stimed. Focus was not as clear as I wanted it to be but onward and upward. Today was Quads

6 sets of leg extensions
6 sets of deep Squats supersetted with stair lunges
Legs are currently on fire and 30 minutss later heart is pumping hard.

Back to one scoop tomorrow.

As for D-Pol, like the taste but no serious pros/cons as of yet.
Awesome update. 1 1/2 is a solid option. I find 2 hard to handle on leg days.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

2 days off the grid due to work commitments. I have continued to use the D-Pol. To be honest, haven't felt too much. I generally have dinner at 5:30-6ish but last 2 night it has been more along 7:30 ish. Taking D-Pol later seems to have a ZMA like effect when I sleep. Really deep and some interesting dreams. Could be just a coincidence.

Got up at 5, went back 1 scoop.

Quick arms workout

superset
3 sets DB curls on incline bench / 3 sets overhead extensions
4 sets 21's / 4 sets of tricep pushdowns, palms facing in.

Also 15 minutes of cardio, 4 mph/ 2.5 degree incline.

Feeling good.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hi guys,

2 days off the grid due to work commitments. I have continued to use the D-Pol. To be honest, haven't felt too much. I generally have dinner at 5:30-6ish but last 2 night it has been more along 7:30 ish. Taking D-Pol later seems to have a ZMA like effect when I sleep. Really deep and some interesting dreams. Could be just a coincidence.

Got up at 5, went back 1 scoop.

Quick arms workout

superset
3 sets DB curls on incline bench / 3 sets overhead extensions
4 sets 21's / 4 sets of tricep pushdowns, palms facing in.

Also 15 minutes of cardio, 4 mph/ 2.5 degree incline.

Feeling good.
Takes a lil but u will know. I sleep better with it. Daa seems to have a cognitive effect imo

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Upped the dosage today, 1 1/2 scoops of condense, on the fence, definitely felt more "tingly"

10 Minutes HIT on the treadmill then shoulders

4 sets DB Press, palms facing each other
4 sets side lateral laying sideways on an incline bench
4 sets front raise on an incline bench

Short and sweet this morning.

I am kicking myself that I missed the Condense sale this past weekend...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
1.5 scoops seems to be my sweet spot with a number of PWO - Condense included

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm rocking two scoops of Condense and 3/4 scoops of Muscle Marinade and love it. Monster pumps and killer energy/focus.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm rocking two scoops of Condense and 3/4 scoops of Muscle Marinade and love it. Monster pumps and killer energy/focus.
Your crazy lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craaazeeeee

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick update for Saturday

Tried 1 1/2 scoops since had no work to worry about, think I will stick with one scoop

20 minutes treadmill

Chest time

Flat bench - 5 sets, pushed myself hard going 6-8 instead of 12-15, felt good to lift a little heavier
Decline bench - 5 sets - back to the 12 rep range
Cable cross overs with bands 4 sets, 15-20 reps

Definitely feeling it today 2 days later..

Monday,

Decided to take the day off from weights, 20 minutes treadmill and 4 sets of standing calf raises 18-20 reps...

Still taking D-Pol nightly but curious as to what others are noticing/feeling..

As an aside, found a deal online Condense and D-Pol with Shipping = $40...will most likely pick up another batch.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Tried 1 1/2 scoops since had no work to worry about, think I will stick with one scoop

20 minutes treadmill

Chest time

Flat bench - 5 sets, pushed myself hard going 6-8 instead of 12-15, felt good to lift a little heavier

Monday,

Decided to take the day off from weights, 20 minutes treadmill and 4 sets of standing calf raises 18-20 reps...

As an aside, found a deal online Condense and D-Pol with Shipping = $40...will most likely pick up another batch.
Thunder and lightening stack! Great deal ;-)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought muscle marinade had caffeine......does it?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards

20 minutes treadmill

Chest time

Monday,

Where is this deal??

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Howdy...

Quick workout this morning, back to using one scoop.

My usual 15 minute treadmill warm up and watched BloodRayne in Netflix to pas the time

Back:

3 sets of pull ups, descending very flow and kind of kicking myself back up
5 sets of Straightbar rows, grab one end and pull in
4 sets of straight bar rows...

My goal was to get over to my office gym in the other building to do some pull downs but it has been torentially puring here so this may be a pass....

For anyone that has used D-POL, any difference between powder and pills?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No difference between the two

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pissed right now (you reminded me) my download speeds have slowed to a crawl this month due to my data usage. Haven't been able to watch Netflix on my phone during LISS cardio. The difference is killer.

Though I do love podcasts.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm pissed right now (you reminded me) my download speeds have slowed to a crawl this month due to my data usage. Haven't been able to watch Netflix on my phone during LISS cardio. The difference is killer.

Though I do love podcasts.
Netflix is a god send.I went thru Breaking Bad in about 3 weeks, all seasons. So many people say I can't run on a treadmill, scenery doesn't change. I am the opposite. Put on a movie and let the time fly. More recently I just built a theater and have a 96 inch and have the treadmill in front of it........

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got up a little late this morning and just did some abs and watched some Pablo Francisco on Netflix...if you haven't seen him, definitely watch him....

I have to be honest, haven't noticed too much with the D-Pol, although my 8 yr old daughter said I lost weight:31: but I did buy another tub of condense and D-Pol tabs as I have read that for best effects it needs to be used for 2 months....anyone agree/disagree?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got up a little late this morning and just did some abs and watched some Pablo Francisco on Netflix...if you haven't seen him, definitely watch him....

I have to be honest, haven't noticed too much with the D-Pol, although my 8 yr old daughter said I lost weight:31: but I did buy another tub of condense and D-Pol tabs as I have read that for best effects it needs to be used for 2 months....anyone agree/disagree?
Daa is always better at 8 weeks. 2 weeks is when you should start feeling it!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree, same goes for nitrates. Longer the better. The feelings from DAA can be tough to pin down. Almost like a few weeks in you're like..... I'm feeling good!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for reading and contributing. Had 2 great workouts over the weekend.

I am down to my last few scoops of P-Bol as well as condense and will make this one of my last posts.
I did wind up buying another condense and P-Bol (tabs) this time.

I really liked Condense. Flavor was great and 1 scoop was the sweet spot for me. As for P-Bol, I am still on the fence and will update this when I am done with my 2nd 30 day trial.

Only 2 PWO's I have truly liked, Condense being one of them.

Be well and again much thanks to Purus for allowing me to log these 2 products. I look forward to trying other products from the Purus product line.

Train Strong, Train Smart!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies as I forgot to do my Jerry Springer wrap up for Condense

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My apologies as I forgot to do my Jerry Springer wrap up for Condense

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!
Thank you brother loved the log!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I just love the feeling that Condense gives, a scoop or two of condense, The Sin City Servants theme and I am out there wanting trouble.

Lolz, I almost feel like that nerd from Kickass!

Enjoying your log btw :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log man. I thoroughly enjoyed condense. Love it love it love it.