My iForce Health Series

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to Vaughn and iForce for giving me the oppurtunity to log their health series. I've been a fan of Hemavol and Compete so I look forward to the rest of their products.

Here's what I have in store for the next month.

"Heart Help
The ultimate anti-cholesterol product on the market! This product will help lower your bad cholesterol, and raise your good cholesterol to ensure that your heart is as healthy as possible!

Fish Oil
One of the most commonly used dietary supplements in the world, Fish Oil helps protect our cardiovascular system, acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes weight loss, and even helps our brains become more healthy!

Athletic Multi
When it comes to good health, it's absolutely crucial to make sure you get in your vitamins & minerals every day. Athletic Multi helps make that easier by offering all the vitamins, minerals, & antioxidants needed by even the most intense athletes in two tiny capsules! Stop choking down 6-20 horse pills a day, and make your multi easier & more enjoyable to take!

Joint Help
When we lift heavy it takes a toll on our body. Injuries (both past and present) hinder us from working to our true potential in the gym. Joint Help works to completely eliminate joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage pain by significantly reducing inflammation! Users note both an immediate and long lasting pain relief from Joint Help!"

I've taken the iForce multi before and I liked it. Small capsules only a couple times a day opposed to multiple pills multiple times a day. It also a good dose of Coq12 which is slightly uncommon for multi's. As for fish oil...I just take whatever is cheap from Costco or the grocery store so it'll be nice to have a quality product for once. 2 years ago I had high cholesterol (nothing crazy though) but since I have had a healthier lifestyle and my last panel was done this past August and am within normal ranges. It still won't hurt at all to have a product to help support healthy cholesterol levels.

What I'm most looking forward to is the Joint Help. I have only taken glucosamine and fish oil for joint care and have been wanting to try Cissus for the longest time. I work on boats for a living so depending on the mission and sea state my knees can feel like crap, especually after having done it for 7 years. As a pretend powerlifter, until my first meet in less than 2 months, I feel that the Joint Help will be extremely beneficial.

All dosages will be taken as the bottle states and at max recommended dosage.

Stats:
Age-25
Height- 5'9"
Weight- 220

Diet- High carb tailored around my activity level, 1-1.2g/lb of protein and .5/lb of fats.

Training- Brandon Lilly's Cube Method 4x per week.

Other supps:
-2.5 more weeks of Anabeta and HGHUp
-bulk creatine mono
-Ultimate Flurry protein
-Condense or Hemavol prewo
-2 scoops left of Compete
-SSv2 2x/day
-Focus XT

I'll update multiple times a week. So far I have nothing to report other than fish burps. That could have been avoided if I took it before I ate but I was out to lunch and I just got home to the package waiting for me. I don't imagine I'll have anything to update for the heart help and multi other than negative side effects. Standby for updates on the Joint Help.

I apologize for any typos. I'm on my iPhone...I'll edit them when I catch them.

Attachments

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for the ride bro.. I will forward this to all of the I-Force Peeps :) We are all very excited for these health series logs!

Mike

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for the ride bro.. I will forward this to all of the I-Force Peeps :) We are all very excited for these health series logs!

Mike
I'm glad to have ya. I noticed on the Joint Help bottle it said for immediate pain relief-take 4 capsules on an empty stomach. That said, should I expect immediate joint relief after a day or so of normal dosing?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to have ya. I noticed on the Joint Help bottle it said for immediate pain relief-take 4 capsules on an empty stomach. That said, should I expect immediate joint relief after a day or so of normal dosing?
Depending on the degree of injury will truly determine how fast results are seen. My knee pain took 2 days, my shoulder pain took 2 weeks. It really depending, that is with the normal dosing.

Mike

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on the degree of injury will truly determine how fast results are seen. My knee pain took 2 days, my shoulder pain took 2 weeks. It really depending, that is with the normal dosing.

Mike
Thanks for the heads up. Like I said in the op, I work on boats and it sucks on the knees..especially to be squatting a few hours later.

All's well with the stack. Nothing really to report yet. I fell off the wagon with taking fish oil and I noticed my face broke out slightly so we'll see if that changes for me now. It happens whenever i stop taking fish oil. The Joint Help never caused any restlessness or any issues taking within a few hours of any stimulant so far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of boats do you work with? Personal, or larger ships? Where do you live? Just curious!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the CG at a SAR station on the East Coast.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to feel some relief in my knees which is a definite plus. Hopefully that's contributed from the Joint Help.

2 pills ED is a huge plus for a multivitamin...I got tired of shuvving 6 horse pills down along with all the other supps

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good with the stack still. No ill side effects and my joints are feeling better. I don't know if the heart health or multi could have much to do with it, but my blood pressure has been the lowest it's been in a while. 100-110/60-70

Thursday was leg day-worked up to 420x6 and then 495x3 reverse band w/ 3 second pause reps. Since then I've been at work taking a beating and my joints are still feeling great.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my workout log today. Happy to say I have no more discomfort in my knees. Cissus may have to become a staple supplement.

Sorry for the poor paste job. On my phone.

Cube Method W5 Deadlift-Explosive DE Deadlift 315x2 +1 chain x2x2 +1 chain x2x2 Snatch Grip Deadlift 335x8 345x8x2 SSB Squat 250x10x3 DB Rows/DB Shrugs 100x12x3/100x10x3 Banded GMs, light orange x20x2 Explosive all through my pulls. SG was rough and I love it. SSB was great even though I was wore out by then. I ensured I locked my hips and knees out. I wonder if my low bar position is causing me to not want to fully stand tall. I'll see how I do with Fridays squats now I'm aware of it. No vids. The gym was crowded with douchebags so I didn't bother. Yesterday I did some jump rope circuit and box jumps on duty for some conditioning. Tomorow will be RE Bench day. Contemplating floor pressing as the primary movement. Diet today has consisted of steak, sweet potatoes, Chipotle steak/chicken burrito, and now spaghetti. Body weight is at 220...military says I'm supposed to weigh 193 max...not a chance.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my workout log today. Happy to say I have no more discomfort in my knees. Cissus may have to become a staple supplement.

Sorry for the poor paste job. On my phone.
Honestly, before joint help, cissus was a staple of mine. Super Cissus RX by usp labs did wonders, but couldn't afford 6 pills a day, so I opted for bulk cissus which worked great as well, but joint help has given me much more since then.

Mike

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff here. I've still been dosing like the joint help bottle states. I take 2 with breakfast and 2 more in the afternoon. I was out in one of our response boats the other day in some ****ty seas. This is usually when my knees will begin hurting from being crammed and then pushing into the deck the entire time for support. No discomfort whatsoever. ME squats tomorrow...we'll see how it goes!

It's refreshing to only have to worry about 2 pills a day for the multi. I know fish oil isn't that huge of a deal but it's a necessity for me. I use 3 topical prescription acne meds so the fish oil definetly helps my skin from gettig too dried out from it all.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize for being absent in this thread. I was on duty the last two days and I forgot my supplement stash at home by accident.

This morning I had some slight shoulder pain from my ME Bench session last night. I popped 4 Joint Helps (2 doses) on an empty stomach and I'm happy to say that the pain is slightly relieved, most likely from the ParActin?

There isn't much to respond with the rest of my stack. As I said, fish oil has always helped my face. My blood pressure is above 120 more than it should be but I've checked it multiple times in the past few weeks and it's been below. Possible side from the combination of supplements?

I intend on sticking with the iForce multi. I love Orange Triad but if you're taking a bunch of other pills it's so much easier to supplement my diet with just these 2 pills.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All remains well with the stack. My bottles are slowy becoming emptier. The fish oil, along with topical treatment, has helped reduce the inflammation of cystic acne.

Joint Help has relieved the aches in my knees from the cold weather and my job. It doesn't cute my shoulders but I'm sure there's an underlying issue there.

Multi- Not much reportable.

Heart Help- Not much reportable. Unless I have my blood lipid panel done it'd be hard to say. Again though, my blood pressure has remained low so that leaves me to believe the combination of this stack has helped in that.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What topical treatment are you using for acne bro?

Mike

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What topical treatment are you using for acne bro?

Mike
Tretinoin, clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide. They're staples for me haha I notice fish oil helps reduce the inflammation of the cycstic ones. I never realize it until I stop taking it. Tretinoin dries me out, clindamycin+BP just work well together.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This wraps it up. I apologize for this being somewhat of a dead thread but there's only so much to say regarding some of the producs. I dont want to sit here and blow smoke up people. That being said, staples are rarely logged here it seems so at least we have something for these items on the boards here.

Multi:

It's a solid multivitamin. 2 capsules a day, that's all it takes. They aren't jam packed and have what you need to help supplement your diet. I no longer have neon yellow urine like other multivitamins, and the ease of only taking 2 capsules is a huge plus for this product. I will most definitely be purchasing this again.

Heart Health:

I think this is a great product for those concerned about cholesterol and general health. I'm having my lipid panel done in a couple of months (as I previously stated, I used to have high cholesterol). Pending what it says, I may or may not purchase this again. I experienced no negative sides whatsoever at 2 pills per day.

Fish Oil:

Like before, I normally supplement with fish oil for its myriad of health benefits and it will continue to be a staple of mine. Though its not a big issue, I would recommend possibly making it burpless?

Joint Help:

I'm logging onto NP tonight to order it. I loved it. With what my job is, and the heavy weight I try to sling around I've noticed a huge relief in my knees. Also the past 2 months I have had concerns with my shoulders and it has affected my benching, which is bad considering I have a powerlifting meet in 3 weeks. My past 3 pushing sessions have left me pain free. I fully believe that along with shoulder prehabilitation, that this product played a role in it.

Thanks again Vaughn for letting me try this out for you guys. I appreciate this opportunity. I hope others might see this thread when they're searching for staple supplements to purchase.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tretinoin, clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide. They're staples for me haha I notice fish oil helps reduce the inflammation of the cycstic ones. I never realize it until I stop taking it. Tretinoin dries me out, clindamycin+BP just work well together.
Tretinions worked good for me, clin did nothing. BP works amazing on my back and shoulders.

Glycolic acid peels work magic to. Expensive at the derm, cheap on ebay!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you bro, its hard to comment on something like fish oil, and heart help can be hard without blood work as well. Multi is somewhat, and joint help is easy to review. Glad you enjoyed :)

Mike

This wraps it up. I apologize for this being somewhat of a dead thread but there's only so much to say regarding some of the producs. I dont want to sit here and blow smoke up people. That being said, staples are rarely logged here it seems so at least we have something for these items on the boards here.

Multi:

It's a solid multivitamin. 2 capsules a day, that's all it takes. They aren't jam packed and have what you need to help supplement your diet. I no longer have neon yellow urine like other multivitamins, and the ease of only taking 2 capsules is a huge plus for this product. I will most definitely be purchasing this again.

Heart Health:

I think this is a great product for those concerned about cholesterol and general health. I'm having my lipid panel done in a couple of months (as I previously stated, I used to have high cholesterol). Pending what it says, I may or may not purchase this again. I experienced no negative sides whatsoever at 2 pills per day.

Fish Oil:

Like before, I normally supplement with fish oil for its myriad of health benefits and it will continue to be a staple of mine. Though its not a big issue, I would recommend possibly making it burpless?

Joint Help:

I'm logging onto NP tonight to order it. I loved it. With what my job is, and the heavy weight I try to sling around I've noticed a huge relief in my knees. Also the past 2 months I have had concerns with my shoulders and it has affected my benching, which is bad considering I have a powerlifting meet in 3 weeks. My past 3 pushing sessions have left me pain free. I fully believe that along with shoulder prehabilitation, that this product played a role in it.

Thanks again Vaughn for letting me try this out for you guys. I appreciate this opportunity. I hope others might see this thread when they're searching for staple supplements to purchase.