pni triple threat cycle log 2/13

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Yeah the thermadex is def high stim. I'm going to keep at it tomorrow and see how I feel. I'm going to take it with food and see if that changes anything bc I did it on an empty stomach today. Keep at it man and good luck.

2. sorry to those following but i have been laid up since yesterday morning with this ongoing infection. i can't seem to beat it down . i tried the workout but barely made it through and never got to finish any cardio or my meals because of sickness. i think i came back too soon. so i have asked Luke and Eric if it would be ok ot postpone my log until monday of next week to give my body time to get fully restored from the infection and with energy to give this my fullest commitment. i will continue to post comment s to all those i am following to see everyones progress and to keep an eye on how everything is working . givem hell guys! hopefully i will get back to my self by monday and can rip it up with you younger dudes!
    •   

3. Feel better man!

4. Def feel better man. Rest

5. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    sorry to those following but i have been laid up since yesterday morning with this ongoing infection. i can't seem to beat it down . i tried the workout but barely made it through and never got to finish any cardio or my meals because of sickness. i think i came back too soon. so i have asked Luke and Eric if it would be ok ot postpone my log until monday of next week to give my body time to get fully restored from the infection and with energy to give this my fullest commitment. i will continue to post comment s to all those i am following to see everyones progress and to keep an eye on how everything is working . givem hell guys! hopefully i will get back to my self by monday and can rip it up with you younger dudes!
    Get better chef!
    Independent Review

6. weel i did happen to get in a leg workout last night. i could barely walk when i left. i took the prodigy 45 minutes prior to leaving and my head was crawling all the way there. here's what it looked like:

seated calf raises
    20x90
    20x125
    20x135

seated leg press(horizontal) never used one before
    20x375
    20x395
    15x415

one legged ham kickbacks
    20x75
    20x75
    15x90

leg extentions
    20x150
    20x175
    15x190
    superset with seated leg curls
    20x150
    20x175
    15x190

couldn't even think of squats or lunges after that setup and cardio would have been a joke the way i was shaking. that is the way a leg workout should be everytime. it was really hard gettin gup the steps to work this morning. i went to a store to get a drink and power bar after the gym and my legs were shaking so much i was wondering what everyone behind me was thinking! is this guy on crack or what! lol. finally getting back to feeling myself, but my back was wrecked from my monday routine. really overdid it being sick and trying this out. never workout when you are ill you are just asking for trouble. keep it up boys!

7. Nice workout man. So you decided to get started instead of waiting until next week?

8. i am still taking it at a slower pace than luke had set for me the next few days. i did arms today but was wrecked in my back after the workout. i think i just overdidi it the other day on back being weak. i have issues with it anyway and have to watch what i do with it. i was so jacked from the thremadex i overexerted and strained my lwer back . so i will be taking the next couple or three off and resting it.

9. Cool rest up man just keep your diet straight

10. Bad news. Get yer rest
    Independent Review
    •   

11. thanks guys i'll be tracking you.

12. back is kicking my a@@! resting it the next two days just gonna be doing some walking and abs to keep things rocking. i am hoping to get really rocking monday. i pray i feel better. sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

13. Feel better man and keep pushing through !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    back is kicking my a@@! resting it the next two days just gonna be doing some walking and abs to keep things rocking. i am hoping to get really rocking monday. i pray i feel better. sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
    There is no pain like back pain! Holy crap brother heal up and don't proceed until the back approves! Live to lift another day.

15. Quit breaking yerself bro!
    Independent Review

16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Quit breaking yerself bro!
    Back still in shyt shape. Using a tinge unit and heat but other is laying me out.i hate not being able to train.

17. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post

Back still in shyt shape. Using a tinge unit and heat but other is laying me out.i hate not being able to train.
    Oh boy Chef! Feel for you! Bad break.

18. Rest it up bro sounds like your body is fighting you...it doesn't like to change...you will do awesome
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Keep at the recovery man and be patient

20. hit chest today at home . back still pumping bad but fought through it. little girl ahs strep so had to miss my regular workout at work to get her to the doc. she is a trooper though and here i am bitching about pain!

181 this morning
    took paragon at 5 am and again at 4 pm
    been taking test d to stimulate more test production since i am the old fart here,lol!

stillworried about doing the thermadex since my back is messed up may try it later on. sorry Luke.

here's how it went

machine incline three sets 20 reps each at 70% capacity
    machine flyes same same
    dumbell bench press 45's for 20
    52 1/2 for 15
    same to failure
    awesome pump felt great
    dumbell flyes incline and superset flat 45's x15, 45x8, 35xfailure

couldn't even raise the last set up arms were so swollen
    finally feeling what i want jsut have to listen to my body and push through it.
    will be doing abs later just gonna watch the back.
    been pumping in the taurine today along with as much water as i can take to get this shyt fixed. probably a muscle relaxer before bed to help me sleep. rest really helped this weekend but i can't take no more sitting on my ass must get back to it. and play catch up with you dudes feel like i am letting everyone including myself down. shake it off and climb back on even if it is slowly. thanks for the motivation bros!

21. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    back is kicking my a@@! resting it the next two days just gonna be doing some walking and abs to keep things rocking. i am hoping to get really rocking monday. i pray i feel better. sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
    Hang in there!! Hope you back gets better!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

22. It's tough lifting with injuries man so stay in there. I don't know if you saw the other post. The D-Test shouldn't be taken with this stack. Just an FYI. Hang in there and happy to hear u had a good pump

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    It's tough lifting with injuries man so stay in there. I don't know if you saw the other post. The D-Test shouldn't be taken with this stack. Just an FYI. Hang in there and happy to hear u had a good pump
    Why not?

24. Ingredients in paragon and D-Test are POSSIBLY harmful if used together. There was a lot
    Of controversy in the original Josiah thread if I want to go back and read it for more info. And like Mack said on someone else's thread who was using it "this is a triple threat stack not quadruple" lol. But Eric Broser did also state on another thread not to use the D-Test it was given to us as an extra gift to use at another time.

25. here is my latest video log enjoy laugh, whatever!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Ingredients in paragon and D-Test are POSSIBLY harmful if used together. There was a lot
    Of controversy in the original Josiah thread if I want to go back and read it for more info. And like Mack said on someone else's thread who was using it "this is a triple threat stack not quadruple" lol. But Eric Broser did also state on another thread not to use the D-Test it was given to us as an extra gift to use at another time.
    Good to know. Shall not use it anymore.

27. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

Good to know. Shall not use it anymore.
    wow... Biting my tongue.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

28. Chef. Do this for yourself bro and no one else. Just the fact that you are here and trying your best is what's important!!!!

Watch the injuries and live to lift another day!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

wow... Biting my tongue.
    What was the reason for that? I don't live on this thing like most people.

30. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

What was the reason for that? I don't live on this thing like most people.
    It just adds conflict to the competition. No worries enjoy your run.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 12:30 AM
  2. TMAC's Triple Threat *CONTEST* Log
    By tmac0280 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:17 PM