Performax Labs PowerMax 30 day review

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today will be the start of a new preworkout which I Find to be in my liking. The only thing It does not have IMO is beta alanine but other than that I find this to be awesome for the price point.
I took Two scoops today. Trying to shoot for that clinical dose since its in a blend.
My Energy was there today. 1 hour workout with short rest period was accomplished today and that may be from the preworkout.

My Shoulders were killed today. I also had long lasting pumps. Also I had green poop which only happens when I take certain carnatines.

image-2762082078.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning I had the runs. I have isolated to the PLC. I have never had that issue with GPLC or L-Tauro but with PLC and regular carnitine makes me crap. Today will be arms day. I will post my thoughts today.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your log!! I dont know that it would be the PLCAR because PLCAR will act very similar to GPLC. Again i believe shawn wells said that Gylcine + PLCAR would have almos the same effects as bonded GPLC and again you will find both Gylcine and Propionyl L Carnitine in the formula!

Glad your liking it so far!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other than the bathroom breaks I'm liking My pump right now in the gym. Arm day

image-1251937335.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am Not liking my morning poo. It is Green and liquidy like yogurt.

Doctor, I've just been bitten on the leg by a werewolf.
Did you put anything on it?
No, he seemed to like it as it was.

Leg day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-386287758.jpg

I am pumped in the quads.
I had Great workout today. 195/205/210 smith squads
50 static squads
Lungs 35/35
Leg curls to stiff deads 4 sets
Pump set hack squat.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your liking the pump so far!!

We havent had anyone complain of using the rest room more often but everyones different. Ofcourse caffeine alone can have that effect but im assuming your familiar with that already. Keep up with it, im guessing it will subside in the next 2-5 days!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't walk. My legs hurt so bad I Collapsed. I think a massive leg pump would answer it? I mean I couldn't teach with out walking funny.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am Not liking my morning poo. It is Green and liquidy like yogurt.

Doctor, I've just been bitten on the leg by a werewolf.
Did you put anything on it?
No, he seemed to like it as it was.

Leg day.
Green yogurt poo? Crazy

I got red beet poo. Freaked me out thought I was dying

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is a ****y day. I mean I woke up and took a bit ****. So annoying,

Gym time.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You had a bowel movement upon waking? Is that abnormal for you? Are you still noticing its effecting your bowel movements or is it something else?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You had a bowel movement upon waking? Is that abnormal for you? Are you still noticing its effecting your bowel movements or is it something else?
Not that is green with it coming out like yogurt lol. Usually few logs, that's it from what i eat the night before.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, that's very weird, i have never heard that from anyone so far. Its weird it took a while to develop as well. If it continues i would think about discontinuing use.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, that's very weird, i have never heard that from anyone so far. Its weird it took a while to develop as well. If it continues i would think about discontinuing use.
It's more of a inconvenience than pain etc so I don't mind if I keep using it since its still helping me in the gym.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great craping this morning.

Bent over rows

Bent over row 70/80/85/90
90/90/95/95 each side + bAr 6 - 8 reps

Pull ups 65/70lb pull ups 6 and 5

Lat pull down 170/6 190/6 220/4. Palm in.

Rows 190/6 x2

Shrugs and upright rows

Than pump set.

I had a Great workout. I Felt pumped threw out my workout. Also i had Awesome endurance such that I worked out for 1 hour vs 45.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like its working good for you so far? Were you by chance on any creatine before starting this log or currently are, apart from PowerMax?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Was taking concret in between product logs before and before that volatile for 30 days and before that the creatine ba patch for a while. I'm a firm believe in creatine. I'm only using promax!!

70lb pull ups was so freking hard.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PowerMax at 2 scoops will provide a full daily dose of creatine, so should notice some good strength gains as well!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Today will be the start of a new preworkout which I Find to be in my liking. The only thing It does not have IMO is beta alanine but other than that I find this to be awesome for the price point.
I took Two scoops today. Trying to shoot for that clinical dose since its in a blend.
My Energy was there today. 1 hour workout with short rest period was accomplished today and that may be from the preworkout.

My Shoulders were killed today. I also had long lasting pumps. Also I had green poop which only happens when I take certain carnatines.

View attachment 74839

Are you still experiencing unusual colored stool? I do not believe the fecal matter coloration is due in part by the supplement contents, but then again every individual is different! You have been the first to mention this while evaluating Powermax, I may think dietary factors maybe coming into play? It's crazy but there is a Bristol Stool system with 7 categories of physical composition and genrally 5 "coloration" categories of fecal matter. Many slight changes in diet can affect digestive processes, as your body adjusts to changes.

Generally when dealing with "green" Scheizes/bowels it has much to do with digestive and nutritional related factors. The interrelated and combined effects of both, generally contribute to food moving quickly(quicker than usual) within the large intestine. As a result, Bile(greenish hue) not having enough time to break down completely. It may have much to do with your daily Iron intake, hydration, and for some, green food coloring. Effects correlated to Iron are evident in individuals with high intake of green leafy vegetables, chlorophyll rich products, and Iron supplementation.

I've yet to witness this while supplementing Powermax. Many years ago while taking an injury related break and wanting to stay healthy during the down time, I decided to incorporate a lot of spinach into my diet, both to stay lean and acquire my targeted mineral intake. I experienced similar, green logs, during this period. The effects were more pronounced when my hydration game was not on point, which I always stay on top of when training on a regular basis.

-Dr.Veritas

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing in my life style changed other adding this in to my program .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-418844158.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Working on my pose and sucking in my stomach.

image-698893832.jpg

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Nothing in my life style changed other adding this in to my program .
I see, hopefully things return back to normal. You're looking quite lean, whats your current diet like? Keep it up!

-Dr.Veritas

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see, hopefully things return back to normal. You're looking quite lean, whats your current diet like? Keep it up!

-Dr.Veritas
Weekdays I eat Meats like beef and steaks,fats, fish like salmon and tuna , cheese ,eggs, milk, protein shakes during the week day.

Weekends I load up on carbs more than weekdays and eat every thing I can get a hold of.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
arm day

I Incline curled 35/35/35-6
Standing curls 50 for 4 or 5
Barbell curled 75-6 80-6 85-4
Pump set
Tricep push down 90/100/100 5/6/5
Lying down tricep extension 75/75/85 6
Pump set machine push down7x15

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks like the workouts are going pretty good for you. BTW i like the diet with the refeeds on the weekends, keeps you lean without flattening out too much!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Weekdays I eat Meats like beef and steaks,fats, fish like salmon and tuna , cheese ,eggs, milk, protein shakes during the week day.

Weekends I load up on carbs more than weekdays and eat every thing I can get a hold of.

Sounds like a good approach! I've used a similar method, especially during more busy times of the year. One method which worked quite well for me, was alternating between moderate/higher carb days. I would go two days 40-45% carbohydrates on heavy training days and then go one day @ 25-30% carbohydrates. I applied this method for 6 weeks and was able to maintain a very lean composition while adding on considerable mass and strength.

In general its beneficial to not find the correct balance in overall macronutrient intake and not having a fixed intake for an extended period of time. Fluctuations or macronutrient cycling when done correctly, help maintain T-3 levels and insulin spiking to ensure anabolic growth.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a great chest ab workout. I felt very pumped and was able to push very hard as usual.

I still poop green yogurt, not that it bothers me but more of a inconvenience when you wake up and have to run to the John!.

image-1166399045.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Killed the gym like I killed my fill in the blank because I don't know what to put. Any how I did 10 sets of bent over rows 8 reps 75lb pull ups and 80lb pull ups 5 reps and 4 reps. Upright rows and shrugs at 12 reps. I'm pretty beat. Last day is tomorrow and I will post my review Sunday
I'm fairly pumped and you can see my Vein starting to show.

image-262302537.jpg

Pump Sets were awesome. Love that feeling of very light sets at 15 reps for 7 sets.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
getting Stronger.

I love my arm pumps from my arm workout today!!
Inclined 35-6 35-5 37.5 for 4 on left 5 on right: up from last week.
Preacher barbell ez curl 35x2 plus bar 3 sets 6 reps
Tricep push down cable 70/6x3 reps
Cable over head press 2 sets 80 for 6.

Both tri and bi pump sets were awesome.

My energy was up for 55 minutes which Is what it took. Yesterday on shoulder day there was a cute Chick working out next to me and got me motivated to push harder hah. Shoulders are sore but love it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are the pumps with PowerMax, we have had multiple people comment it feels very comparable to Hemavol!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are the pumps with PowerMax, we have had multiple people comment it feels very comparable to Hemavol!
I said my arms felt pumped today. I never took hemovol after I herd about there past stuff never looked in to them so I couldn't tell you how it compares but my videos shows me lifting fairly heavy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
killed my back today. 90lb pull-ups at 4. Smashed my record from last week!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Pumps are amazing and endurance was there.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! We've had poeple comment that the pumps compares to hemavol, how do you weigh in on that?
Depending on the day 134-136ish. I'm working on getting back to 145lbs. The most I ever was at 150lbs but my bf was around 8-9%. I'm down back to 7% bf so I'm working my way Back up.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, your looking really lean!

Have you tried Hemavol, how would you compare the two in pumps?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not tried and I force products.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can say it is similar to mri no2 hemo surge, violitile, few nitrate products i forgot the name off hand that I have used.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well thats awesome, we really wanted to give enough energy to perform better without cracking out the user, increase N.O. for long lasting pumps and overall increase strength and performance!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well thats awesome, we really wanted to give enough energy to perform better without cracking out the user, increase N.O. for long lasting pumps and overall increase strength and performance!
Have you herd of caffeine raising cortisol levels ? My back is so sore today. I really love that feeling.