Performax Labs PowerMax 30 day review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Weekdays I eat Meats like beef and steaks,fats, fish like salmon and tuna , cheese ,eggs, milk, protein shakes during the week day.

Weekends I load up on carbs more than weekdays and eat every thing I can get a hold of.

Sounds like a good approach! I've used a similar method, especially during more busy times of the year. One method which worked quite well for me, was alternating between moderate/higher carb days. I would go two days 40-45% carbohydrates on heavy training days and then go one day @ 25-30% carbohydrates. I applied this method for 6 weeks and was able to maintain a very lean composition while adding on considerable mass and strength.

In general its beneficial to not find the correct balance in overall macronutrient intake and not having a fixed intake for an extended period of time. Fluctuations or macronutrient cycling when done correctly, help maintain T-3 levels and insulin spiking to ensure anabolic growth.
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

2. Today was a great chest ab workout. I felt very pumped and was able to push very hard as usual.

I still poop green yogurt, not that it bothers me but more of a inconvenience when you wake up and have to run to the John!.

Name:  image-1166399045.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  362.2 KB
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

3. I Killed the gym like I killed my fill in the blank because I don't know what to put. Any how I did 10 sets of bent over rows 8 reps 75lb pull ups and 80lb pull ups 5 reps and 4 reps. Upright rows and shrugs at 12 reps. I'm pretty beat. Last day is tomorrow and I will post my review Sunday
    I'm fairly pumped and you can see my Vein starting to show.

Name:  image-262302537.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  196.2 KB

Pump Sets were awesome. Love that feeling of very light sets at 15 reps for 7 sets.

4. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

6. getting Stronger.

I love my arm pumps from my arm workout today!!
    Inclined 35-6 35-5 37.5 for 4 on left 5 on right: up from last week.
    Preacher barbell ez curl 35x2 plus bar 3 sets 6 reps
    Tricep push down cable 70/6x3 reps
    Cable over head press 2 sets 80 for 6.

Both tri and bi pump sets were awesome.

My energy was up for 55 minutes which Is what it took. Yesterday on shoulder day there was a cute Chick working out next to me and got me motivated to push harder hah. Shoulders are sore but love it.

7. How are the pumps with PowerMax, we have had multiple people comment it feels very comparable to Hemavol!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    How are the pumps with PowerMax, we have had multiple people comment it feels very comparable to Hemavol!
    I said my arms felt pumped today. I never took hemovol after I herd about there past stuff never looked in to them so I couldn't tell you how it compares but my videos shows me lifting fairly heavy.

9. Yea they do! Looks like its working really well, keep up all the hard work!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. [yt]NWM_0Rln00w_/yt] legs looked pumped in my video.

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    [yt]NWM_0Rln00w_/yt] legs looked pumped in my video.
    Great to see you're getting noticeable and high quality pumps. I did encounter a significant sense of volume fullness when having taken Powermax. As Adizzle1 mentioned, the cell volumization is quite similar to that of Hemavol(solid product IMO) but also providing the boost of energy as being a stimulant containing PWO. Keep the updates coming, thanks for the feedback!
    [COLOR=#333333]

12. killed my back today. 90lb pull-ups at 4. Smashed my record from last week!

13. My Pumps are amazing and endurance was there.

14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My Pumps are amazing and endurance was there.
    Awesome! We've had poeple comment that the pumps compares to hemavol, how do you weigh in on that?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post

Awesome! We've had poeple comment that the pumps compares to hemavol, how do you weigh in on that?
    Depending on the day 134-136ish. I'm working on getting back to 145lbs. The most I ever was at 150lbs but my bf was around 8-9%. I'm down back to 7% bf so I'm working my way Back up.

16. Nice, your looking really lean!

Have you tried Hemavol, how would you compare the two in pumps?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. I have not tried and I force products.

18. I can say it is similar to mri no2 hemo surge, violitile, few nitrate products i forgot the name off hand that I have used.

19. Well thats awesome, we really wanted to give enough energy to perform better without cracking out the user, increase N.O. for long lasting pumps and overall increase strength and performance!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Well thats awesome, we really wanted to give enough energy to perform better without cracking out the user, increase N.O. for long lasting pumps and overall increase strength and performance!
    Have you herd of caffeine raising cortisol levels ? My back is so sore today. I really love that feeling.

21. Name:  image-3261235607.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  427.0 KB

Shoulder day.

22. Great fullness, looks like the pumps are awesome for you!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. Vascularity and muscle fullness in full effect! You're pics are definitely doing this product justice. BTW I'm part of the 5'5 and under club myself, hold it down for us shorter fellas out there, haha!

I can't wait until I recover from my injury and try holding it down soon. 6 months since my last set of weighted pullups, I need to get back on the Bodyweight + 90lbs status again. Keep up the hard work!
    [COLOR=#333333]

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Vascularity and muscle fullness in full effect! You're pics are definitely doing this product justice. BTW I'm part of the 5'5 and under club myself, hold it down for us shorter fellas out there, haha!

I can't wait until I recover from my injury and try holding it down soon. 6 months since my last set of weighted pullups, I need to get back on the Bodyweight + 90lbs status again. Keep up the hard work!
    Thanks. My attempt at 55lb curls .not the best but not the worst ether. This was after incline 37.5x6x2 37.5x5.

25. Name:  image-1860838394.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  390.2 KB

26. Looks like some more skin tearing pumps haha, keep up the good work and the set with the 55s did not look bad at all!! Working hard i see!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

27. killed chest today!!!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Looks like some more skin tearing pumps haha, keep up the good work and the set with the 55s did not look bad at all!! Working hard i see!
    Thank you for your kind words. I push ever gym session. Time for meat loaf with 1/2 pound 80/20 beef 4 eggs put 3,.table spoons of protein for extra 15 grams of protein and spices garlic etc. I wish I has cheese right now for extra calories and flavor!

29. damn sounds really good! Did you ever post a review in the product review section?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

30. Yes when I had my sample pack.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gut Health - 30 day review
    By matthew76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:42 PM
  2. maximus labs Supremacy 30 day workout
    By Goku21 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:05 PM
  3. A 30 day review/summary of Alpha Drive XL™
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Supplement Logs