REDEFINING the PWO with FINAFLEX's MAX PUMP (Sponsored Beta Test)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have been lucky so far the 2 doses I have had no problems.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Exclamation

okay i guess i lied on the secret part..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Max Pump (120 Capsules): Discount Max Pump Supplements

jiigzz - wanted to keep you in suspense a bit longer, but your feedback has been so on-the-money i figured why keep you waiting..
    please continue with your beta log and running as you have, your feedback is still valuable to us
    thanks!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    What is in this stuff?! Sounding like an effective stim-free option pre-training! GI discomfort subsiding?
    Check the link! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay i guess i lied on the secret part..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Max Pump (120 Capsules): Discount Max Pump Supplements

jiigzz - wanted to keep you in suspense a bit longer, but your feedback has been so on-the-money i figured why keep you waiting..
    please continue with your beta log and running as you have, your feedback is still valuable to us
    thanks!
    Holy ****, Finaflex does it again; I have a tonne of studies on Betaine on hand (i'll post some up soon on my home computer) including a powerpoint presentation by ZiR Red On AM under this title: Betaine supplementation, performance and HCTL.

Awesome stuff, this looks to be a winner.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    What is in this stuff?! Sounding like an effective stim-free option pre-training! GI discomfort subsiding?
    Definitely check out that link Mr. Kleen and Snagency posted up, its well worth a look. G.I discomfort remains the same since dose 1 but it is not something that is off-putting or long lasting. Some people get it and some people don't.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Some science for you guys to ponder over:
    The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance, skeletal muscle oxygen saturation and associated biochemical parameters in resistance trained men.

Trepanowski JF, Farney TM, McCarthy CG, Schilling BK, Craig SA, Bloomer RJ.

Source

Cardiorespiratory/Metabolic Laboratory, The University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee, USA.

Abstract

Trepanowski, JF, Farney, TM, McCarthy, CG, Schilling, BK, Craig, SA, and Bloomer, RJ. The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance, skeletal muscle oxygen saturation, and associated biochemical parameters in resistance trained men. J Strength Cond Res 25(12): 3461-3471, 2011-We examined the effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance and associated parameters in resistance trained men. Men were randomly assigned in a double-blind manner using a crossover design to consume betaine (2.5 g of betaine mixed in 500 ml of Gatorade®) or a placebo (500 ml of Gatorade®) for 14 days, with a 21-day washout period. Before and after each treatment period, tests of lower- and upper-body muscular power and isometric force were conducted, including a test of upper-body muscular endurance (10 sets of bench press exercise to failure). Muscle tissue oxygen saturation (StO2) during the bench press protocol was measured via near infrared spectroscopy. Blood samples were collected before and after the exercise test protocol for analysis of lactate, nitrate/nitrite (NOx), and malondialdehyde (MDA). When analyzed using a repeated measures analysis of variance, no significant differences were noted between conditions for exercise performance variables (p > 0.05). However, an increase in total repetitions (p = 0.01) and total volume load (p = 0.02) in the 10-set bench press protocol was noted with betaine supplementation (paired t-tests), with values increasing approximately 6.5% from preintervention to postintervention. Although not of statistical significance (p = 0.14), postexercise blood lactate increased to a lesser extent with betaine supplementation (210%) compared with placebo administration (270%). NOx was lower postintervention as compared with preintervention (p = 0.06), and MDA was relatively unchanged. The decrease in StO2 during the bench press protocol was greater with betaine vs. placebo (p = 0.01), possibly suggesting enhanced muscle oxygen consumption. These findings indicate that betaine supplementation results in a moderate increase in total repetitions and volume load in the bench press exercise, without favorably impacting other performance measures.

PMID: 22080324
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

chronic betaine supplementation - they make it sound like a damn disease or something
    thanks for the addition jiigzz, goes right into other lit i've been looking at
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Betaine has some awesome potential

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Shoulder workout today and as usual, it was better than expected. After learning what was in MAX PUMP I have decided that dosage timing does not matter (whether AM or PM or on an empty or full stomach) so I just went with my normal routine. Betaine builds up in the system over time, so i'm hoping Finaflex launches MAX PUMP at the planet before this log is over so I can continue to build up levels in my system.

Again after the four caps dosing I got a little discomfort but it quickley subsided yet again. I will be giving betaine a little more attention this week to see what I find that may act synergistically with MAX PUMP. Not that MAX PUMP needs it, but it would be interesting to see.

On my Military Press I managed 3 extra reps on my AMRAP yet again! Definitely a pattern here, suprising but also reassuring. Theres no stim clouding my mind, the results and increases in strength speak for themselves. I definitely like the potential ths product has. The rest of my shoulder workout was great, more reps in all exercises + increased weight in lat raises and DB seated press.

i also decided to do Biceps today after I missed them yesterday, and the pump was incredible; if I had a needle I swear all my blood would have burst out of my arm, i'm more than impressed by this. Best pump I have had in years. Supersetting BB curls with preacher curls and then DB curls definitely bought out the pump to an uncontrollable level. Strength was up aswell, managing an extra 5lb on BB bicep curl which is good I guess.

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: I love the arm pump, its more pronounced than ever, even had some insane forearm vascularity + bicep vascularity An easy 5
    2) Muscle Endurance/ Stamina: Gets better every workout. I get mentally tired but my muscles just keep going, and thats all I care about. 5
    3) Muscle Strength: I'm seeing a definite pattern here. Strength is up in every workout. managing extra reps with more weight. What more could you want. 5
    4) Overall physical performance: Beyond expectations in everyway. The product is a hit. No doubt about it now. 5
    5) My overall opinion: 5, the product is well formulated. Can't wait to get it again and really put it too the test, although my run isnt over yet. 5
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow that's very encouraging...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    After learning what was in MAX PUMP I have decided that dosage timing does not matter (whether AM or PM or on an empty or full stomach) so I just went with my normal routine. Betaine builds up in the system over time, so i'm hoping Finaflex launches MAX PUMP at the planet before this log is over so I can continue to build up levels in my system.
    very nice, and well understood
    this is why we aasked our testers to take every day, workout or not

Again after the four caps dosing I got a little discomfort but it quickley subsided yet again. I will be giving betaine a little more attention this week to see what I find that may act synergistically with MAX PUMP. Not that MAX PUMP needs it, but it would be interesting to see.

On my Military Press I managed 3 extra reps on my AMRAP yet again! Definitely a pattern here, suprising but also reassuring. Theres no stim clouding my mind, the results and increases in strength speak for themselves. I definitely like the potential ths product has. The rest of my shoulder workout was great, more reps in all exercises + increased weight in lat raises and DB seated press.

i also decided to do Biceps today after I missed them yesterday, and the pump was incredible; if I had a needle I swear all my blood would have burst out of my arm, i'm more than impressed by this. Best pump I have had in years. Supersetting BB curls with preacher curls and then DB curls definitely bought out the pump to an uncontrollable level. Strength was up aswell, managing an extra 5lb on BB bicep curl which is good I guess.

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: I love the arm pump, its more pronounced than ever, even had some insane forearm vascularity + bicep vascularity An easy 5
    2) Muscle Endurance/ Stamina: Gets better every workout. I get mentally tired but my muscles just keep going, and thats all I care about. 5
    3) Muscle Strength: I'm seeing a definite pattern here. Strength is up in every workout. managing extra reps with more weight. What more could you want. 5
    4) Overall physical performance: Beyond expectations in everyway. The product is a hit. No doubt about it now. 5
    5) My overall opinion: 5, the product is well formulated. Can't wait to get it again and really put it too the test, although my run isnt over yet. 5
    what can i say except nice again!
    you are proving to be a very valued beta tester, as i knew would be the case
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Great feedback Jiigzz good to see that everyone is enjoying and is as excited about this stuff as I am. Ready for a few more bottles myself.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Betaine has some awesome potential

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    I'm very intrigued by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow that's very encouraging...
    It has been an awesome run, and atm this is looking to be the best pre i've ever used. Not that it is just a pre either.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

1 More Study for those of you who are interested.

Betaine supplementation enhances anabolic endocrine and Akt signaling in response to acute bouts of exercise.

Apicella JM, Lee EC, Bailey BL, Saenz C, Anderson JM, Craig SA, Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Maresh CM.

Source

Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, 2095 Hillside Road, Unit 1110, Storrs, CT, 06269, USA.

Abstract

Our aim was to examine the effect of betaine supplementation on selected circulating hormonal measures and Akt muscle signaling proteins after an acute exercise session. Twelve trained men (age 19.7 ± 1.23 years) underwent 2 weeks of supplementation with either betaine (B) (1.25 g BID) or placebo (P). Following a 2-week washout period, subjects underwent supplementation with the other treatment (B or P). Before and after each 2-week period, subjects performed an acute exercise session (AES). Circulating GH, IGF-1, cortisol, and insulin were measured. Vastus lateralis samples were analyzed for signaling proteins (Akt, p70 S6k, AMPK). B (vs. P) supplementation approached a significant increase in GH (mean ± SD (Area under the curve, AUC), B: 40.72 ± 6.14, P: 38.28 ± 5.54, p = 0.060) and significantly increased IGF-1 (mean ± SD (AUC), B: 106.19 ± 13.45, P: 95.10 ± 14.23, p = 0.010), but significantly decreased cortisol (mean ± SD (AUC), B: 1,079.18 ± 110.02, P: 1,228.53 ± 130.32, p = 0.007). There was no difference in insulin (AUC). B increased resting Total muscle Akt (p = 0.003). B potentiated phosphorylation (relative to P) of Akt (Ser(473)) and p70 S6 k (Thr(389)) (p = 0.016 and p = 0.005, respectively). Phosphorylation of AMPK (Thr(172)) decreased during both treatments (both p = 0.001). Betaine (vs. placebo) supplementation enhanced both the anabolic endocrine profile and the corresponding anabolic signaling environment, suggesting increased protein synthesis.

PMID: 22976217

Interesting in this one is that AMPK activity decreased meaning that mTOR activity increased.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

very nice, and well understood
    this is why we aasked our testers to take every day, workout or not
    As soon as I saw the ingredient profile I realised why it was suggested to take the dosage even on the days off. Makes complete sense now
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

another nice find by you - great info in that study, and more reaffirmation of my own anecdotal experience & observation
    very nice!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

No workout today, had an early start at work (4am) so I crashed out when I got home at 4pm. Dosed and fell asleep haha
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Increased Protien synthesis ... I read another article about it might be the same study...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Good find JIIGZZ, stuff is kind of like A1, it makes everything better.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good find JIIGZZ, stuff is kind of like A1, it makes everything better.
    Not in the same sense as A1 though. Finaflex was smart to cap it. Betaine tastes sort of like DAA. Sour. Lol
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Not in the same sense as A1 though. Finaflex was smart to cap it. Betaine tastes sort of like DAA. Sour. Lol
    i uncapped mine today, for the last day of use
    put it in with my preWO mix, dint even notice it
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i uncapped mine today, for the last day of use
    put it in with my preWO mix, dint even notice it
    That's the place to put it or in BCAAs. Never in protein! Lol
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Leg day, and what a day it was. Dosed MAX PUMP 30 minutes pre and again felt the usual discomfort after ~5 minutes but as usual, it subsided and is no big deal. I again used the 30 minutes for a light warm-up and hip mobility and to set myself up. My squat was unbelievable today, on my last set at 95% I managed 6 extra reps. 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . This is incredible, I cannot even explain how happy I was to get this many reps. I mean HOLY ****. Ass to floor as well (well, below parallel). And to follow was boxsquats, last week I managed a 209 for 8 which is was a huge acheivement for me after following my initial squat session. Today I blew that outta the water with a 226.6 for 8. Lunges were ok, I don't push myself hard on these as my balance is rather poor so I do them in reps of 10-15 at around 154lbs.

After Quads was Hammys (still trying to decide on where to put these). I set up for good mornings first as I had the rack set up and didn't want to lose it. I had planned to do a 142 for 10 (I did 8 last week) but when I racked it up I only got 8. And it felt much harder. It wasn't until I was unloading the bar that I realised I hadn't taken off 2 plates from my squat session and actually what I thought was a difficult 142 was actually a difficult 165. My form was tight throughout the entire movement; I literally cannot believe how much extra weight I had on. A delightful shock.
    SDL's and GHR's were just as I planned; I managed an extra 2 reps for each at the same weight as last week, so it's good to see continual improvements in strength.

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: Leg pumps were insane. After my session I had a shower then went to put my jeans on and my quads wouldn't fit into the leg haha. This might sound like an over-hype but I can assure you it's not, i've never been more impressed with a pre-workout/ overall performance enhancer. An easy 5

2) Muscle Endurance/ Stamina: Continual increases in strength, continual increases in stamina. 5
    3) Muscle Strength: Holy ****, 6 extra reps at 95%. Need I say more. 5
    4) Overall physical performance: Above and beyond. 5
    5) My overall opinion: Surpasses all my expectations. 5
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

Leg day, and what a day it was. Dosed MAX PUMP 30 minutes pre and again felt the usual discomfort after ~5 minutes but as usual, it subsided and is no big deal. I again used the 30 minutes for a light warm-up and hip mobility and to set myself up. My squat was unbelievable today, on my last set at 95% I managed 6 extra reps. 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . This is incredible, I cannot even explain how happy I was to get this many reps. I mean HOLY ****. Ass to floor as well (well, below parallel). And to follow was boxsquats, last week I managed a 209 for 8 which is was a huge acheivement for me after following my initial squat session. Today I blew that outta the water with a 226.6 for 8. Lunges were ok, I don't push myself hard on these as my balance is rather poor so I do them in reps of 10-15 at around 154lbs.

After Quads was Hammys (still trying to decide on where to put these). I set up for good mornings first as I had the rack set up and didn't want to lose it. I had planned to do a 142 for 10 (I did 8 last week) but when I racked it up I only got 8. And it felt much harder. It wasn't until I was unloading the bar that I realised I hadn't taken off 2 plates from my squat session and actually what I thought was a difficult 142 was actually a difficult 165. My form was tight throughout the entire movement; I literally cannot believe how much extra weight I had on. A delightful shock.
    SDL's and GHR's were just as I planned; I managed an extra 2 reps for each at the same weight as last week, so it's good to see continual improvements in strength.

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: Leg pumps were insane. After my session I had a shower then went to put my jeans on and my quads wouldn't fit into the leg haha. This might sound like an over-hype but I can assure you it's not, i've never been more impressed with a pre-workout/ overall performance enhancer. An easy 5

2) Muscle Endurance/ Stamina: Continual increases in strength, continual increases in stamina. 5
    3) Muscle Strength: Holy ****, 6 extra reps at 95%. Need I say more. 5
    5) My overall opinion: Surpasses all my expectations. 5
    my boldened
    incredible man! and way to go on those [sorta] ATGs..man after my own heart
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Holy Fug ... is all I have to fuggin say....
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Literally the best workout i've ever had. I have to re-evaluate my 1rm now for squat after my deload week.

I know it's not test but that doesn't explain where the extra strength came from. I also mentioned that I am "new" to lifting, while that is true in the total sense, I have always done squats and hamstring work (albeit not for strength) as rugby depends greatly on leg power.
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Betaine is awesome man.

My leg workout are beast on this

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Betaine is awesome man.

My leg workout are beast on this

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    I've used Betaine supps before, just not betaine nitrate or at this dose and nothing compares.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

This supp seems to be delivering so much more than I had hoped. I just wonder why I haven't heard of this compound being used before now.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

just wonder why I haven't heard of this compound being used before now.
    ummm - because it's brand new science?

this stuff is all very new man..nitrate science is relatively new, as the industry searches for more ways to make new & useful products

we are on the cutting edge, my friend!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

ummm - because it's brand new science?

this stuff is all very new man..nitrate science is relatively new, as the industry searches for more ways to make new & useful products

we are on the cutting edge, my friend!
    Itl be interesting to see a study on betaine nitrate, the prospects are huge.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Update later for deadlift day.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

internet crapped out so I have to do two updates today: Saturdays deadlift day is up first then tonight i'll update for bench.

As always, dosed 30 minutes pre except this time the discomfort was much more subtle, still there but definitely less pronounced and but still lasted around 5 minutes. My deadlifts went to plan and I managed 2 extra reps on AMRAP tried for a 3rd but form broke, could've had it if I hadn't executed it all wrong. I had gone in mentally that I would pull 2 extra so I met my goals so i'm pleased. Following this was snatch grip DL's but pulling at a much lighter weight, I actually prefer these over conventional deads. I had no numbers previoulsy recorded for these so I had nothing to compare it too but I was happy overall with how they went.

Legs had a noticable pump by the end of that DL sets which was expected.

Following that was BB rows which I love; this is the 3rd week in a row i've increased both weight and reps and it isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Following this was high rep Kroc rows which really induced a bicep pump and supersetted with normal DB rows almost made my arm pop.
    Bent over shrugs are a new addition to my routine to try hit the mid traps and rhomboids a little harder considering I don't have a cable machine to do face pulls on (only bands) and pendlay rows weren't doing the job quite hard enough. I lowered the weight on pendlays to try get more TUT going so i'll see how it pans out.

weighted Pull-ups ended my back day; i mananged more weight for the same number of reps as last week which was good. Pull-ups are one of my hardest exercises to see improvements on.

After back was biceps; these already had a good pump going so I just kept it quite short, doing a few sets of BB preachers and DB concentrations and really focusing on negitive. And with that, the day was over.

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: Leg pumps and arm pumps were insane. So increase in vascularity but that was expeected. 5
    3) Muscle Strength: Still on the increase. 5
    5) My overall opinion: It gets better everyday. 5
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

1) Vascularity/ Pumps: Leg pumps and arm pumps were insane. So increase in vascularity but that was expeected. 5
    3) Muscle Strength: Still on the increase. 5
    5) My overall opinion: It gets better everyday. 5
    straight 5's !
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

I have never seen a beta get these kinds of ratings .. color me fuggin amped!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fug!!!!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

straight 5's !
    I have never seen a beta get these kinds of ratings .. color me fuggin amped!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fug!!!!
    It deserves it. I've used many products that others have rated a 5 and have nowhere near the impact on all aspects of performance as this one has.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Bench day, Uni's just started back so i've been busy getting myself re-settled. Anywho, this is my second to last update as my run draws to an end. It is also my deload week, so theres nothing really strenous going on. Still got some pumps but I have dramatically cut volume + intensity just to allow myself to recover fully before resetting for the next month. No PR's, no extra reps, no pushing the boundaries this week unfortunately. I was considering keeping intensity up but as i've come down with a mild flu, i decided to just allow myself a rest week.

With that in mind I have decided to not rate the product as per usual considering i'm not expecting or even trying to increase my current strength levels. The pump still goes strong on my accessory lifts but even these I have dropped back the intensity of.

I will set about getting my final review up in the next few days.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

thanks for your efforts jiigzz!
    so glad you enjoyed!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%

Now to grab that deal if you buy two bottles you get it more much less

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 11:14 AM
  4. 50 days with iForce's Max Out. (Sponsored)
    By Maverick60 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:38 PM