Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad its holding strong! So as your log is starting to come to an end im very interested in how you would rate Powermax next to some of the other big name pre workouts like Craze, White Flood, Animal Rage and the like.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Glad its holding strong! So as your log is starting to come to an end im very interested in how you would rate Powermax next to some of the other big name pre workouts like Craze, White Flood, Animal Rage and the like.

Agreed. Performax Labs was really aiming to compete with the bigger names in the business. It's good to get a sense of how this Powermax differentiates itself from other products and what can be done, if anything to better serve the needs of today's supplement users. Thanks for an awesome update once again.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

Its def been a solid pre-wkt. Im getting to the end and will def be putting in a good solid review on this one. Ive tried too many to count and this one is absolutely one of my favorites now.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Positive feedback here... Glad it is working for you.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

Thanks IRON4LIFE, excited to learn PowerMax stacks up with the competition. Seems like you've tried many PWOs in the past with questionably positive experience. We're thrilled whenever someone's given the chance to try Powermax. Alot of work was put into making it just right, glad the hardwork is paying off!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Positive feedback here... Glad it is working for you.
    Thanks Budman7811, you've definetly been one of the earlier positive feedbacks we've received. Glad its still working out for you. How's the other supplementation coming along, haven't received a PM from you these past couple of weeks.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

Hey sorry for the delays, had a family emergency that I had to tend to. How has your training been going? Looking forward to another update, hope all is well on your end.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

Sorry for the delay fellas.. Computer was out with some nasty malware and just got a new phone. Have been off as well for the last 4 days as I was out of town for my 30th. To top off the craziness, ve recently taken a new job so things have been busy. Will be back in the gym Tuesday hitting back. Hoping to get a final review up this week.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

Hell yea, im really looking forward to your final review!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

Had a great back workout on Tuesday. Solid endurance, strength and pumps. Pulled 405x8 which is not bad considering i just had 5 days out of the gym. Yesterday i was off for my going away party at work. Will be killing some Chest and tris tonight. Stay tunned for a final review
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

awesome, sounds like a great workout. Keep up the hard work and im looking forward to that chest workout!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

Final Review:
    First off I want to give a big thanks to Adizzle and the PerformaxLabs team for letting me test out and log a tub a Power Max. I’ve tried toomany PWO’s in my day to count. This one is by far one of my favorites. If you’relooking for a PWO that will give you good pumps, lasting endurance and enoughof a kick to get you going in the gym, then this one is for you. One nice thingabout this product is that the stim effect is not overbearing like some of theothers on the market. This was quiteimportant for me as I typically workout around 6:30pm after work. With some ofthe other strong stim based PWO’s, I would be wired until midnight. With powermax, I could confidently take this at 6pm on my way to the gym and know that I wouldn’tbe cranked out still come bed time. This product comes on with subtle energy andreally seems to shine about 30-45 mins into my workout. The rep endurance I gotfrom this product was great. Pumps were as to be expected with a PWO. Overall this really is a great PWO, especiallyfor those who workout late in the day or have trouble with strong stims. Ishould say my stim tolerance is quite high as I routinely drink a lot of coffee (espresso bean)throughout the day. With that said, this product still provides enough boost toget you going, however its not overbearing. All in all this is one of my favoritePWO and I will absolutely be buying another tub. Below I have rated several componentsof this product. Keep on mind this is based solely on my own experiences withPowermax.
    Mixability- 4/5- no clumping issues and for most part, hadno residuals left in shaker following consumption.
    Taste- 4/5- pretty good for a Fruit Punch flavored product.
    Stimulant Effect/Energy-4/5- comes on subtle but very cleanand lasting. No major crash
    Endurance-5/5- muscular endurancve was quite high whiletaking this. Excellent component of this product
    Mind/Muscle connection- 5/5- great mind connection and pumpfrom this product. Another great aspect of this PWO.
    Costs- At about $ 30-35per tub, this price is right about the average you will pay for a decent PWO thesedays.
    I hope this review will help those who are looking for a newPWO. Give this a try and you won’t be disappointed.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

Hell yea brother, thanks for the review and all the positive feedback. It sounds like powermax effects you almost just how it effects me!!

if you wouldnt mind could you make a new thread for your final review, i have a feeling it may get more views that way!! Again thanks for trying the product and giving very detailed review, its greatly appreciated!

We have a couple products in the pipe line and we will keep you in mind for future testing!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    Final Review:
    First off I want to give a big thanks to Adizzle and the PerformaxLabs team for letting me test out and log a tub a Power Max. I’ve tried toomany PWO’s in my day to count. This one is by far one of my favorites. If you’relooking for a PWO that will give you good pumps, lasting endurance and enoughof a kick to get you going in the gym, then this one is for you. One nice thingabout this product is that the stim effect is not overbearing like some of theothers on the market. This was quiteimportant for me as I typically workout around 6:30pm after work. With some ofthe other strong stim based PWO’s, I would be wired until midnight. With powermax, I could confidently take this at 6pm on my way to the gym and know that I wouldn’tbe cranked out still come bed time. This product comes on with subtle energy andreally seems to shine about 30-45 mins into my workout. The rep endurance I gotfrom this product was great. Pumps were as to be expected with a PWO. Overall this really is a great PWO, especiallyfor those who workout late in the day or have trouble with strong stims. Ishould say my stim tolerance is quite high as I routinely drink a lot of coffee (espresso bean)throughout the day. With that said, this product still provides enough boost toget you going, however its not overbearing. All in all this is one of my favoritePWO and I will absolutely be buying another tub. Below I have rated several componentsof this product. Keep on mind this is based solely on my own experiences withPowermax.
    Mixability- 4/5- no clumping issues and for most part, hadno residuals left in shaker following consumption.
    Taste- 4/5- pretty good for a Fruit Punch flavored product.
    Stimulant Effect/Energy-4/5- comes on subtle but very cleanand lasting. No major crash
    Endurance-5/5- muscular endurancve was quite high whiletaking this. Excellent component of this product
    Mind/Muscle connection- 5/5- great mind connection and pumpfrom this product. Another great aspect of this PWO.
    Costs- At about $ 30-35per tub, this price is right about the average you will pay for a decent PWO thesedays.
    I hope this review will help those who are looking for a newPWO. Give this a try and you won’t be disappointed.
    Thanks for keeping this log going! Looks like your initial review and final review are very consistent. Glad that you found the endurance and "focus" to be excellent, really where the Product shines for most users.

Stay tuned for future product releases and testing opportunities.

-Dr. Veritas
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  4. 50 days with iForce's Max Out. (Sponsored)
    By Maverick60 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:03 AM