Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for Doug and Finaflex for the opportunity to Beta test this new product. This is the first time I've run a Beta for anyone. I've used enough Finaflex products though to trust a test of some mysterious substance coursing through my veins. LOL Hell...they had me at PUMP.

The first test will be this afternoon when I hit the gym for my chest/tri workout. This should be interesting because I've got a dinged up shoulder so I'm not entirely sure yet what my workout will be but I like the idea of getting some blood flowing to this tweaked area.

The logs that I've seen so far have me quite intrigued. I'm seeing some crazy pumps out there!

Updates to come!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I've got 2 workouts in using this mystery in a bottle. Yesterday was chest and triceps, today back and biceps. I do have the tweaked shoulder so I'm working around it a bit.

I'm taking my normal preworkout (C4 at the moment) so I can judge any difference from what I would consider my baseline at the moment. Normally I take additional creatine preworkout but I didn't do that since I'm not sure what's in this.

For chest I decided to go with DB's to allow a bit more flexibility for the shoulder and I was hoping that a pump would alleviate some of the pain I have there now. It did. And pumped I was. Not crazy like I've never been pumped before but a solid pump. The pain in my shoulder was a bit better post workout but hurt like a mother this morning!

Today was the second day and working back and again working around the shoulder pain a bit. After pullups, chins and cable rows I was solidly pumped. I didn't think much of it until I stepped to the DB rack for curls and saw myself in the mirror. Damn. I could walk around looking like that forever and be happy. LOL Noticed a few more looks coming my way for whatever reason also. I thought that the bicep pump would be better but it's only the second day so I'm not really disappointed much. 2 hours after my workout showering (I know..) still pumped.

This is interesting so far.

The next 2 days are rest days. I think I will dose in the AM tomorrow and try afternoon the following day to see if I notice any difference. Friday will be leg day where massive pumps are just plain scary.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Dosed my Max Pump after breakfast this morning.no workout today just work which is far from physical. Maybe I'll get a finger pump from clicking the mouse all day...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
damn you look lonely in here brah

but, it let's me say.........

1st! :woohoo:

sry man, didn't even know you were up & running till today

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Normally I take additional creatine preworkout but I didn't do that since I'm not sure what's in this.
no worries on creatine, take as you wish
no creatine/no interractions with MP

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
no worries on creatine, take as you wish
no creatine/no interractions with MP
Hah! Thanks for dropping in bro. And thanks for the heads up on the creatine. I'll add it back in.

Took my 4 caps after breakfast this am. Nothing really to report other than appearing a bit flush about an hour after.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this one! I'm here.

Also, I thought the same, no other supps while trying Max Pump? Can I add my Creatrona back in?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this one! I'm here.

Also, I thought the same, no other supps while trying Max Pump? Can I add my Creatrona back in?
Good to have you. Mmm...creatrona. I miss that. Think I'm going to pick some up again. Might try the powder this time.

Skipped my am dose and will dose the max pump this afternoon. Still a rest day but I want to play with the dosing time to see if I notice anything. Woke up slightly pumped this morning.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How did I miss this one!
rahl was doing the stealthy log version, trying to hide

Can I add my Creatrona back in?
no worries, go for it
you can add caffeine preWO if you wish, or a straight stim as well..
we just ask that you don't take a ton of product, or a product with a ton of ingredients, so that narrowing down MAX PUMP effects may not only be hard for you - but difficult for readers/creators to validate as well

isolated feedback is king; if you can do just MP alone, wonderful
we don't expect this to be the case, have some leeway

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
rahl was doing the stealthy log version, trying to hide

no worries, go for it
you can add caffeine preWO if you wish, or a straight stim as well..
we just ask that you don't take a ton of product, or a product with a ton of ingredients, so that narrowing down MAX PUMP effects may not only be hard for you - but difficult for readers/creators to validate as well

isolated feedback is king; if you can do just MP alone, wonderful
we don't expect this to be the case, have some leeway
That's actually why I kept my pre in the mix because I already know what I am getting from it. Honestly from C4 the answer is not much. Lol but either way it was more of a baseline than not having it in.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro! I'm in for ya ride. Take us on a journey

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro! I'm in for ya ride. Take us on a journey
Glad to have you here bro.

So I haven't had any of the stomach issues that some have reported. I've taken it with my Preworkout 2x and with breakfast 1x. Tonight I took it with a protein shake and I got slightly nauseas. Something to keep an eye on.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There he is.

Go get'em Rahl !!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fu! What's up bro? I've been a stranger I know. I checked into your log the other day. Looks like you're still hitting it hard man.
Yep. Getting back into things. Good to see you logging again !

Hearing some great stuff about all these new supplements from these guys. Definitely in for this run.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Getting back into things. Good to see you logging again !

Hearing some great stuff about all these new supplements from these guys. Definitely in for this run.
Thanks bro. I've done a few lately but time has been very difficult but I keep trying to be here.

Finaflex is definitely bangin on all 8 at the moment.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Took my doe about 30 mins prior to my leg workout tonight.

I decided to torture myself and run a mile after. Lol. That was fun after squats! No extraordinary leg pump to speak of but I for whatever odd reason experienced an almost painful upper back pump after squatting. My upper back has been pumped for days almost constantly. I thought it might be from my tweaked shoulder but I'm beginning to suspect its something from the supp.

All in all I had a fairly **** workout tonight. Not having anything to do with supplementation just a bad week of life. Lol ill be on ice if you need me....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
All in all I had a fairly **** workout tonight. Not having anything to do with supplementation just a bad week of life.
dang man, sry to hear
put this week behind you, and refresh for a brand new one :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I've done a few lately but time has been very difficult but I keep trying to be here.

Finaflex is definitely bangin on all 8 at the moment.
I took several months off also heal my elbows. I had fluid sac like Joe Montana did when he was in KC. Freaky stuff.

I hope you heal up man. Ice bath is always nice once in a while. Take care.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
dang man, sry to hear
put this week behind you, and refresh for a brand new one :)
Thanks bro. Just business stuff. Family is all well and that's what matters. I'll use the weekend for recovery and kill it on Monday.

I took several months off also heal my elbows. I had fluid sac like Joe Montana did when he was in KC. Freaky stuff.

I hope you heal up man. Ice bath is always nice once in a while. Take care.
Wow! That is freaky man! Ice bath sounds like a great idea right now. I needed a trip to my Chiro this week but I just didn't have time to get there.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've been pretty much resting up this weekend. I tees led a strain in my lower lat squatting I think. Last night sleeping was rough. I woke up every time I rolled off of my left side. Pain has subsided substantially today. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Hope to get in with my Chiro this week time allowing. (I know that's sad).
Continuing my dosing over the weekend with 4 caps at breakfast. I'm thinking that due to the back strain I may shift to lower weights tomorrow night. I should see a substantial pump going for volume.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take care man. Hope that injury goes away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Trying to get into my Chiro today. Hurting pretty bad this morning.
subbed....good luck rahl!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
subbed....good luck rahl!!!
Hey Tom. Thanks for joining. For an appt at 3:30. Might have to get creative in the gym after since I don't want to whack out what I'm having fixed immediately before it has a chance to settle. But I'll figure it out! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Tom. Thanks for joining. For an appt at 3:30. Might have to get creative in the gym after since I don't want to whack out what I'm having fixed immediately before it has a chance to settle. But I'll figure it out! Lol
be cautious...one lighter than usual workout is much better than an injury that can have you on the sideline!!!

the advantage to getting older is the ability to look at things more long term!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
be cautious...one lighter than usual workout is much better than an injury that can have you on the sideline!!!

the advantage to getting older is the ability to look at things more long term!!!
That is something I've come to do for sure.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I made it to the Chiro just shortly before the gym which isn't ideal but it is what is. I'm still having pain in the lower back. It's disc pain so I'll need to be quite careful for a while here. Anyway, I decided to go ahead to the gym and do a higher volume workout.

Chest

Bb: barx15,135x15
DB Bench:80x15,80x12,80x8
Incline DB bench:65x12,65x15,65x8
Cable fly:30x15,30x13,30x9
Cable tri press:150x23,150x15,150x13
Machine dip:210x13,210x12,210x10

My shoulder is still quite tweaked. I didn't realize how bad it was with my back hurting. I've been lifting heavy for nearly 5 months without a break now. My body just slammed the door. Lol. I'm ok with that though as I've made some great progress in the last few months.

This workout was all about slow cadence and high reps. Had to dig through the shoulder pain a few times and I'm icing and massaging it right now. Lol.

I knew switching to higher reps was going to give me a good pump anyway but I definitely swole the hell up. Great chest pump which is something I often struggle to achieve. Tris were solidly pumped too but the chest was great. Didn't get a chance to check for vascularity but my endurance while lifting lighter was very good. I actually bested my first set reps on my second set of inclines with minimal rest. I was still fully pumped 2 1/2 hrs post workout. That's a nice feeling. I'm noticing increases muscle hardness also.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your a warrior man !
Way to battle through. I hope you recover soon.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Your a warrior man !
Way to battle through. I hope you recover soon.
Thanks bro. Rough night of sleep. Keep waking up if I roll off of my left side which I want to do because my left shoulder hurts. Lol. Ugh. Going to be a long week!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. Rough night of sleep. Keep waking up if I roll off of my left side which I want to do because my left shoulder hurts. Lol. Ugh. Going to be a long week!
Why is it that when you hurt yourself, shoulder for example, your mind wants to roll over on it when sleeping?! Weird! Amazing you powered through that workout!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that when you hurt yourself, shoulder for example, your mind wants to roll over on it when sleeping?! Weird! Amazing you powered through that workout!
LOL! Truth! It is an odd thing for sure. Going to be a day of loving my coffee. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I just had a solid minute long back spasm. Lol. Fun. Actually felt good!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
damn, this dude is like one things after another..

all right rahl..check it out

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

thanks!
Lol. I'm pretty busted up at the moment for sure! I'll be clocking a killer bicep workout tonight I guess. :D

I saw that Doug posted the product up in another log. I'm not surprised at Betaine. I've been using it recently in another product and recognized some similarity. That added nitrates though make the pump. Good stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I made it to the Chiro just shortly before the gym which isn't ideal but it is what is. I'm still having pain in the lower back. It's disc pain so I'll need to be quite careful for a while here. Anyway, I decided to go ahead to the gym and do a higher volume workout.

Chest

Bb: barx15,135x15
DB Bench:80x15,80x12,80x8
Incline DB bench:65x12,65x15,65x8
Cable fly:30x15,30x13,30x9
Cable tri press:150x23,150x15,150x13
Machine dip:210x13,210x12,210x10

My shoulder is still quite tweaked. I didn't realize how bad it was with my back hurting. I've been lifting heavy for nearly 5 months without a break now. My body just slammed the door. Lol. I'm ok with that though as I've made some great progress in the last few months.

This workout was all about slow cadence and high reps. Had to dig through the shoulder pain a few times and I'm icing and massaging it right now. Lol.

I knew switching to higher reps was going to give me a good pump anyway but I definitely swole the hell up. Great chest pump which is something I often struggle to achieve. Tris were solidly pumped too but the chest was great. Didn't get a chance to check for vascularity but my endurance while lifting lighter was very good. I actually bested my first set reps on my second set of inclines with minimal rest. I was still fully pumped 2 1/2 hrs post workout. That's a nice feeling. I'm noticing increases muscle hardness also.
take care of that shoulder....man, the feedback on max pump has been incredible!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It's been a long ass time since I just did one long bicep workout.

Biceps

Camber bar curl:90x13,90x10,90x8
Preacher curl:95x10,95x8,95x8
Incline DB curl:35x10,35x8,35x8
DB hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x8
Concentration curl:30x7,25x8,25x8
Crossover curl:20x14,20x8

That was crazy fun! My arms were flush and red the entire workout after the first set. After my first BB sets I was pumped about as much as I've ever been pumped. I was beginning to have a difficult time typing on my phone to log my workout. Took it easy on the shoulder and the back and still destroyed it. Mission accomplished. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's been a long ass time since I just did one long bicep workout.

Biceps

Camber bar curl:90x13,90x10,90x8
Preacher curl:95x10,95x8,95x8
Incline DB curl:35x10,35x8,35x8
DB hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x8
Concentration curl:30x7,25x8,25x8
Crossover curl:20x14,20x8

That was crazy fun! My arms were flush and red the entire workout after the first set. After my first BB sets I was pumped about as much as I've ever been pumped. I was beginning to have a difficult time typing on my phone to log my workout. Took it easy on the shoulder and the back and still destroyed it. Mission accomplished. :D
gotta love those nitrates!!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
gotta love those nitrates!!!!
Absolutely! The nice thing with this at least so far is that I haven't gotten the painful I can't keep squatting type of pumps like with creatine nitrate. Just a good solid pump that lasts.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well even with the only bicep workout and light weights this week...my back is out. Ugh.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it couple good days. I just went through it also. me and my back spasms. You will be back fighting soon unless you have major issues.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Give it couple good days. I just went through it also. me and my back spasms. You will be back fighting soon unless you have major issues.
Thanks bro. I'm hopeful that its not major but I'm glued to my sofa. I've slept here for 2 days now. Trying to be patient.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'm hopeful that its not major but I'm glued to my sofa. I've slept here for 2 days now. Trying to be patient.
Yeah....it's not fun, but there is nothing you can do if your back doesn't cooperate.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....it's not fun, but there is nothing you can do if your back doesn't cooperate.
That's the truth of it right there. That's been the story of my life for a long time so I'm very careful. I'll be evaluating to figure out what I did wrong to let this happen. I just want to get past the sitting on my ass part and dig into rehab. But...have to wait for a bit before I can do that.

I will get my review of Max Pump up soon.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rahl Heal up soon brother. There is nothing worse than a back issue! Don't push it until you are ready.