Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Your a warrior man !
    Way to battle through. I hope you recover soon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Your a warrior man !
    Way to battle through. I hope you recover soon.
    Thanks bro. Rough night of sleep. Keep waking up if I roll off of my left side which I want to do because my left shoulder hurts. Lol. Ugh. Going to be a long week!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post

Thanks bro. Rough night of sleep. Keep waking up if I roll off of my left side which I want to do because my left shoulder hurts. Lol. Ugh. Going to be a long week!
    Why is it that when you hurt yourself, shoulder for example, your mind wants to roll over on it when sleeping?! Weird! Amazing you powered through that workout!

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Why is it that when you hurt yourself, shoulder for example, your mind wants to roll over on it when sleeping?! Weird! Amazing you powered through that workout!
    LOL! Truth! It is an odd thing for sure. Going to be a day of loving my coffee.

5. I just had a solid minute long back spasm. Lol. Fun. Actually felt good!
    •   

6. damn, this dude is like one things after another..

all right rahl..check it out

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn, this dude is like one things after another..

all right rahl..check it out

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

thanks!
    Lol. I'm pretty busted up at the moment for sure! I'll be clocking a killer bicep workout tonight I guess.

I saw that Doug posted the product up in another log. I'm not surprised at Betaine. I've been using it recently in another product and recognized some similarity. That added nitrates though make the pump. Good stuff!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I made it to the Chiro just shortly before the gym which isn't ideal but it is what is. I'm still having pain in the lower back. It's disc pain so I'll need to be quite careful for a while here. Anyway, I decided to go ahead to the gym and do a higher volume workout.

Chest

Bb: barx15,135x15
    DB Bench:80x15,80x12,80x8
    Incline DB bench:65x12,65x15,65x8
    Cable fly:30x15,30x13,30x9
    Cable tri press:150x23,150x15,150x13
    Machine dip:210x13,210x12,210x10

My shoulder is still quite tweaked. I didn't realize how bad it was with my back hurting. I've been lifting heavy for nearly 5 months without a break now. My body just slammed the door. Lol. I'm ok with that though as I've made some great progress in the last few months.

This workout was all about slow cadence and high reps. Had to dig through the shoulder pain a few times and I'm icing and massaging it right now. Lol.

I knew switching to higher reps was going to give me a good pump anyway but I definitely swole the hell up. Great chest pump which is something I often struggle to achieve. Tris were solidly pumped too but the chest was great. Didn't get a chance to check for vascularity but my endurance while lifting lighter was very good. I actually bested my first set reps on my second set of inclines with minimal rest. I was still fully pumped 2 1/2 hrs post workout. That's a nice feeling. I'm noticing increases muscle hardness also.
    take care of that shoulder....man, the feedback on max pump has been incredible!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. It's been a long ass time since I just did one long bicep workout.

Biceps

Camber bar curl:90x13,90x10,90x8
    Preacher curl:95x10,95x8,95x8
    Incline DB curl:35x10,35x8,35x8
    DB hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x8
    Concentration curl:30x7,25x8,25x8
    Crossover curl:20x14,20x8

That was crazy fun! My arms were flush and red the entire workout after the first set. After my first BB sets I was pumped about as much as I've ever been pumped. I was beginning to have a difficult time typing on my phone to log my workout. Took it easy on the shoulder and the back and still destroyed it. Mission accomplished.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It's been a long ass time since I just did one long bicep workout.

Biceps

Camber bar curl:90x13,90x10,90x8
    Preacher curl:95x10,95x8,95x8
    Incline DB curl:35x10,35x8,35x8
    DB hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x8
    Concentration curl:30x7,25x8,25x8
    Crossover curl:20x14,20x8

That was crazy fun! My arms were flush and red the entire workout after the first set. After my first BB sets I was pumped about as much as I've ever been pumped. I was beginning to have a difficult time typing on my phone to log my workout. Took it easy on the shoulder and the back and still destroyed it. Mission accomplished.
    gotta love those nitrates!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

gotta love those nitrates!!!!
    Absolutely! The nice thing with this at least so far is that I haven't gotten the painful I can't keep squatting type of pumps like with creatine nitrate. Just a good solid pump that lasts.

12. Well even with the only bicep workout and light weights this week...my back is out. Ugh.

13. FYI. I'm totally laid up. No good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    FYI. I'm totally laid up. No good.
    HEAL!!!

15. Give it couple good days. I just went through it also. me and my back spasms. You will be back fighting soon unless you have major issues.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Give it couple good days. I just went through it also. me and my back spasms. You will be back fighting soon unless you have major issues.
    Thanks bro. I'm hopeful that its not major but I'm glued to my sofa. I've slept here for 2 days now. Trying to be patient.
  17. Re: Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]

Dang brother hope you get better!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post

Thanks bro. I'm hopeful that its not major but I'm glued to my sofa. I've slept here for 2 days now. Trying to be patient.
    Yeah....it's not fun, but there is nothing you can do if your back doesn't cooperate.
    I started a new log at:

19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Yeah....it's not fun, but there is nothing you can do if your back doesn't cooperate.
    That's the truth of it right there. That's been the story of my life for a long time so I'm very careful. I'll be evaluating to figure out what I did wrong to let this happen. I just want to get past the sitting on my ass part and dig into rehab. But...have to wait for a bit before I can do that.

I will get my review of Max Pump up soon.

20. Rahl Heal up soon brother. There is nothing worse than a back issue! Don't push it until you are ready.

21. I go back to the dr today to see how things are going and get X-rays. Still sleeping in a damn chair because I can't lay down. Icing faithfully and resting. The pain is mostly gone except when lying down but my back is twitching like crazy and has been for days. I'm going to final review Max Pump here at this point. (Sorry for the delay for obvious reasons) 1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 5 2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 4 3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 4 this ones hard to judge since I got injured but this is where I feel it was. 4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 5 5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5). 4.5 product has great possibility. Betaine is a pretty interesting ingredient and I think this will do well for a lot of people.

22. thanks rahl, for your efforts -- as banged up as you were, imagine how bad it would have been without Max Pump in the mix?
    we appreciate your time and persistence to the end, very valued
    now - get better!

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks rahl, for your efforts -- as banged up as you were, imagine how bad it would have been without Max Pump in the mix?
    we appreciate your time and persistence to the end, very valued
    now - get better!
    Thanks bro. I always give my best. It's the only way I know. Unfortunate I wasn't able to run my normal way here due to injury but I WILL be back. I'm seeing my chiro tomorrow to see what we can do to get me back on my feet. (and in my damn bed!). I'll be picking up a bottle of Max Pump for my return.

24. Hope you get better soon Rahl !
    I started a new log at:

25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hope you get better soon Rahl !
    Thank man. I'm doing my best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 868
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 01:28 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 08:05 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 44