Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
everyone who knows me knows that i love my stims, but i wanted to see what effects this would have...so mack was generous enough to send me a scoop to try---from his own stash, big thanks mack!!!

i got this in the mail around 3:30pm, i had already did a heavy workout in the morning and was just sitting around kinda bored getting ready to watch a tape of friday night fights from the night before. i decided to go ahead and mix it up to see what it would do with NO other supps of any kind involved.

it tasted great...mixed up easily, i sat back and sipped waiting for the nate campbell fight. felt kinda tingly and more awake, not stimmed just more into it. when the cambell fight came on i was really into it, i am a fan of nate since he started so late in life and was sacking groceries much like kurt warner. anyways nate took a beating...in this case old school experience was no match for a younger stronger guy!!!

really didn't expect much from a non stim product, i was very pleasantly surprised...really helped my afternoon go much better!!!

again ...big thanks to mack!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I love this stuff!!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. FXT caffeine free is great. Goes well with some caffeine if I want a stim..I've even taken it with Condense.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
do you add stims to it?

how do you use it...preworkout?
Thanks for your thoughts.I use it pre workout and the stacking options are endless.I love to use this with added agmatine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your thoughts.I use it pre workout and the stacking options are endless.I love to use this with added agmatine.
i like to be stimmed for workouts, but it might be nice for work...when i have a difficult setup i get really frustrated easily when i am stimmed up really good!!! lately we have been having issues with bad paper, being stimmed can make me overly aggressive at times, lol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FXT makes me less anxious so I see it as being beneficial in a work environment. I'm able to focus more clearly..obviously..but I'm able to read something and comprehend it faster, like there's a better mind>mouth connection.