Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I've been thinking a lot on basically that. I just changed jobs in January and I'm way less active at work now. I went from being on the floor 95% of the time. To being at a desk or in a meeting 90% of the time and I haven't really done much to compensate for it in my diet and activity at home.
    I live 5k away from work and I love to walk. Walking is great for bodybuilders in my opinion, it is one of the least catabolic exercises I have done.

2. Today I had another good workout. I started going to 3 pills a day for the last week. Now that I've started to adjust I find that if I spread the does out thru the day I get nice even energy.

Today's workout:

Warm up
    Bench 185 3x8
    Incline fly 45 3x10
    Bb row 145 3x10
    seated cable row 120 2x10
    Leaning lateral raise 15 2x8
    Cardio
    •   

3. Re: Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex

Nice workout man. Glad to hear you figured out the right dosing schedule for you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nice workout man. Glad to hear you figured out the right dosing schedule for you.
    Thanks I still get a warm feeling in my face. But now I don't feel like I can't stay in my chair at work. Lol

5. Yah you want to be moving around with all the energy. Just work so hard at the gym you can hardly move.. problem solved

6. I'm starting to see some results. My upper abs are starting to show. I still have a ways before the lower ones are visible. Funny thing is the scale hasn't really changed still says 203-204. My jeans are starting to get looser in the waste and tighter in the thighs. I have the next 8 plus week scheduled for a recomp/cut. So I'm fine with losing fat slower if I can still make some gains.

Yesterday's work out:
    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 145 2x3
    Arnold press 45 3x9
    Squat 155 4x12
    Ham string curls 3x8
    Incline crunch 25 3x15
    Cardio
    It's been a long time since I did this much volume on my squats. Feels like a light weight but its kicking my butt by the end.

7. You don't always lose off the scale, you can eat really close to maintenance and lose fat and stay the same weight or even gain on the same cals when using anabolics. Some of us can anyway. It's a good way for me to ensure the mass I add is of the highest quality.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You don't always lose off the scale, you can eat really close to maintenance and lose fat and stay the same weight or even gain on the same cals
    is the best way to go
    requires a little more structure in diet, and patience, but - yeah, always my preference
    replacing fat with muscle instead = priceless

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is the best way to go
    requires a little more structure in diet, and patience, but - yeah, always my preference
    Indeed you need to be in decent shape year round though and thi is the first year I have done that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is the best way to go
    I have plenty of time before I really worried about being cut. So I'm happy to take it slow. I've really been trying to find a way to explain how the new Px Black compares to the original. So here goes both seem to work well and give good energy and appetite suppression. The Black is stronger I've made better progress and feel more of a thermogenic feeling. I like them both the original was less sensitive to doseing times at least for me. The black I need to make sure I take plenty of time between and get it in atleast 6 hrs before bed time. Right now I'm just over half way thru my run looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish in next few weeks.
    •   

11. Good comparison. The original was stronger in a stim sense for me, but I think that black is targeting the fat burning pathway better. Which is perfect for me. The original felt a little too strong in the stim dept for me sometimes. That dmaa always got me, sometimes in a good way, sometimes not.. but the new version is just pure smooth awesome stim.

12. The two stims are similar but the old was stronger and the new smoother yes.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The two stims are similar but the old was stronger and the new smoother yes.
    See to me it feels like the new one has a stronger stim. It think its just how I react to the yohimbine.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    See to me it feels like the new one has a stronger stim. It think its just how I react to the yohimbine.
    Yohimbine. It's a helluva 'drug'

15. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Could be you react strongly to PEA as well there are times when the new does seem fairly strong to me as well. I have to get really good sleep to feel the full effect of the new where the old can pick me up better from a night with not so good sleep. That might sound a little strange I know.

16. After a good night's sleep I def notice a better pickup from the black.

17. I played basketball last night. 2 hrs of full court against a bunch of guys 10 yrs younger than me is a good reminder. Of how much more work I need to do to truly be in good shape. Lol

18. Yah it's more work as you get older, and you have to work smarter...

19. Didn't feel well this weekend so I didn't do my regular arm workout until today.
    Pull up 3x7
    Db curl 45 3x6
    Db curl 25 2x12
    Tricep pull down 110 3x12
    Skull crusher 85 3x11
    Lat pull down 135 3x12
    Cardio
    Didn't push it to hard today. Since I haven't been feeling well.

20. Sometimes it seems like the harder it is for me to get my but to the gym the more I end up pushing myself. I'm pretty pleased with today workout. I took my last dose of Px Black later then usual and exercised earlier. Normally there is about a 3 hr gap between and today there was only about 1.5 hrs.

Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 145 3x3
    Arnold press 45 3x9
    Squat 185 4x10
    Straight leg deads 200 2x7
    Leg raises
    Cardio

I even spent more time on my post cardio then usual. Right now I just laying in bed with no electric and its only 64 deg. In my house. 1.5 hr after my workout and I still feel like sweating.

21. Sometimes I will take 1 cap of black then when I workout 2-3 hrs later I'll pop another. Helps immensely. That post workout cardio has me feeling hot all day with px black in the mix.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Sometimes I will take 1 cap of black then when I workout 2-3 hrs later I'll pop another. Helps immensely. That post workout cardio has me feeling hot all day with px black in the mix.
    I just don't like taking it to late in the day and I don't get to workout until 6-6:30 sometimes later.

23. Yah don't want to interfere with sleep but I thnk you could take this 4 hours before a workout and get a benefit..

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah don't want to interfere with sleep but I thnk you could take this 4 hours before a workout and get a benefit..
    Normally I do get a bit of an extra boost even after 3 hrs I was just surprised how much more effect I got with a 1.5 hr time frame. I felt like I could have kept going even after my cardio which lasted longer than normal. This was also the best full body burning feeling I've ever really got from the black. Keep in mind I've been on a fat burner for 7 wks at this point so that fact that its not have less of an effect is impressive just on its own in my opinion.

25. For me it takes a long time to kick in and seems to peak about 3 or 4 hours in.

26. Here was yesterday's workout

Bench 185 3x8
    Incline fly 45 3x12
    Bb row 145 3x10
    Bent over lateral raise 10 3x14
    Shoulder shrug 200 2x12
    Cardio

normally I avoid working out 3 days in a row but I needed to make up a day this week. I haven't weighted my self in awhile but I'm still looking a little leaner each week with 10 days to go ( I think )

27. Played basketball again this week 3 of full court. We were short on player so I only set out for about 10 min plus a few 5 min breaks between games. Great cardio but it's hell on my feet.

28. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Played basketball again this week 3 of full court. We were short on player so I only set out for about 10 min plus a few 5 min breaks between games. Great cardio but it's hell on my feet.
    At least your cardio was fun...

29. Well my bodies starting to protest. Both my knees are still sore form basket ball on Friday. That coupled with being on 10hr days at work this week means. I'm going to back off a bit and let my body recover. I for got to post yesterday workout so I'll put them both up.

Monday
    Pull up 5x7
    Db curl 25 3x12
    Tricep pull down 125 3x8
    Skull crusher 75 3x12
    Lat pull down 135 3x12 ^
    Leg raises 10 lbs
    Cardio

Today
    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 145 3x4
    Db shoulder press 45 3x10
    Dead lift 195x5,245x3,275x 2, 300x2
    Cardio

Going to the home stretch with the PX Black and I must say it just seems to get better and better. I would be completely dead right know after being up since 4:15 this morning working 10+ hour and still hitting the gym. Normally when I work these kind of hours I start eating every carb I can get my hands on. But today I actually stuck to my diet perfectly. I'm really starting to show the results also. My upper abs are starting to show and there's even signs of some lower abs in there some where Lol.

30. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Well my bodies starting to protest. Both my knees are still sore form basket ball on Friday..
    no protesting allowed
    old-man syndrome, it don't get no play around these parts

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 868
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:18 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
  5. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:54 PM