Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good comparison. The original was stronger in a stim sense for me, but I think that black is targeting the fat burning pathway better. Which is perfect for me. The original felt a little too strong in the stim dept for me sometimes. That dmaa always got me, sometimes in a good way, sometimes not.. but the new version is just pure smooth awesome stim.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The two stims are similar but the old was stronger and the new smoother yes.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The two stims are similar but the old was stronger and the new smoother yes.
    See to me it feels like the new one has a stronger stim. It think its just how I react to the yohimbine.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    See to me it feels like the new one has a stronger stim. It think its just how I react to the yohimbine.
    Yohimbine. It's a helluva 'drug'
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Could be you react strongly to PEA as well there are times when the new does seem fairly strong to me as well. I have to get really good sleep to feel the full effect of the new where the old can pick me up better from a night with not so good sleep. That might sound a little strange I know.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

After a good night's sleep I def notice a better pickup from the black.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

I played basketball last night. 2 hrs of full court against a bunch of guys 10 yrs younger than me is a good reminder. Of how much more work I need to do to truly be in good shape. Lol
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Yah it's more work as you get older, and you have to work smarter...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Didn't feel well this weekend so I didn't do my regular arm workout until today.
    Pull up 3x7
    Db curl 45 3x6
    Db curl 25 2x12
    Tricep pull down 110 3x12
    Skull crusher 85 3x11
    Lat pull down 135 3x12
    Cardio
    Didn't push it to hard today. Since I haven't been feeling well.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Sometimes it seems like the harder it is for me to get my but to the gym the more I end up pushing myself. I'm pretty pleased with today workout. I took my last dose of Px Black later then usual and exercised earlier. Normally there is about a 3 hr gap between and today there was only about 1.5 hrs.

Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 145 3x3
    Arnold press 45 3x9
    Squat 185 4x10
    Straight leg deads 200 2x7
    Leg raises
    Cardio

I even spent more time on my post cardio then usual. Right now I just laying in bed with no electric and its only 64 deg. In my house. 1.5 hr after my workout and I still feel like sweating.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

Sometimes I will take 1 cap of black then when I workout 2-3 hrs later I'll pop another. Helps immensely. That post workout cardio has me feeling hot all day with px black in the mix.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Sometimes I will take 1 cap of black then when I workout 2-3 hrs later I'll pop another. Helps immensely. That post workout cardio has me feeling hot all day with px black in the mix.
    I just don't like taking it to late in the day and I don't get to workout until 6-6:30 sometimes later.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Yah don't want to interfere with sleep but I thnk you could take this 4 hours before a workout and get a benefit..
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah don't want to interfere with sleep but I thnk you could take this 4 hours before a workout and get a benefit..
    Normally I do get a bit of an extra boost even after 3 hrs I was just surprised how much more effect I got with a 1.5 hr time frame. I felt like I could have kept going even after my cardio which lasted longer than normal. This was also the best full body burning feeling I've ever really got from the black. Keep in mind I've been on a fat burner for 7 wks at this point so that fact that its not have less of an effect is impressive just on its own in my opinion.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

For me it takes a long time to kick in and seems to peak about 3 or 4 hours in.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Here was yesterday's workout

Bench 185 3x8
    Incline fly 45 3x12
    Bb row 145 3x10
    Bent over lateral raise 10 3x14
    Shoulder shrug 200 2x12
    Cardio

normally I avoid working out 3 days in a row but I needed to make up a day this week. I haven't weighted my self in awhile but I'm still looking a little leaner each week with 10 days to go ( I think )
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Played basketball again this week 3 of full court. We were short on player so I only set out for about 10 min plus a few 5 min breaks between games. Great cardio but it's hell on my feet.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Played basketball again this week 3 of full court. We were short on player so I only set out for about 10 min plus a few 5 min breaks between games. Great cardio but it's hell on my feet.
    At least your cardio was fun...
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Well my bodies starting to protest. Both my knees are still sore form basket ball on Friday. That coupled with being on 10hr days at work this week means. I'm going to back off a bit and let my body recover. I for got to post yesterday workout so I'll put them both up.

Monday
    Pull up 5x7
    Db curl 25 3x12
    Tricep pull down 125 3x8
    Skull crusher 75 3x12
    Lat pull down 135 3x12 ^
    Leg raises 10 lbs
    Cardio

Today
    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 145 3x4
    Db shoulder press 45 3x10
    Dead lift 195x5,245x3,275x 2, 300x2
    Cardio

Going to the home stretch with the PX Black and I must say it just seems to get better and better. I would be completely dead right know after being up since 4:15 this morning working 10+ hour and still hitting the gym. Normally when I work these kind of hours I start eating every carb I can get my hands on. But today I actually stuck to my diet perfectly. I'm really starting to show the results also. My upper abs are starting to show and there's even signs of some lower abs in there some where Lol.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well my bodies starting to protest. Both my knees are still sore form basket ball on Friday..
    no protesting allowed
    old-man syndrome, it don't get no play around these parts
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no protesting allowed
    old-man syndrome, it don't get no play around these parts
    No whining ....
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Well so much for giving my knees a break. I skipped my leg day last week but ended up playing 2 hrs of basketball on Friday and then doing a 5 mile hiking trail on Sunday. We finally had a nice day felt great to get out side and do something other than shovel snow.

Today was supposed to be my last day of Px Black. Just one problem I forgot it at home. I've been dragging and having trouble focusing all day. I didn't even realize how dependent I've become on the Px for energy and focus. I had already decided I was going to take a break from fat burners for awhile after I finish this run but I'm starting to regret that decision. I've run new and old Px back to back and had good success with both but I definitely feel that the new one is superior for fat burning. So I'll have tomorrow as my last day then post up my final review. I haven't weighted my self in a few week but will try and post that too for what it's worth.
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex

Looking forward to that final review.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Sorry it's taken me so long to post a final review. I just had major dental surgery that's put me out for a few days.

Final review:Let just start off by saying I'm a big fan of this product. I'm not a big diet/ fat burner user like some but I have tried several different brands. Often I just use single ingredients and make my own. This is a well thought out blend that works in a synergistic way.

Fat loss: 10/10Have to say this is the best fat product hands down I've ever used. I know that's a bold statement and I've never used a cutting hormone ( not that I think the two could be compared)I enjoyed the original and several other brands that gave me good energy but not the results.

Energy:8/10 This product gave me good energy but I wouldn't say it was beyond the competition. I worked some long days and still had the energy and motivation to get my workouts in.

Appetite suppression: 10/10 let me start by saying one of my big diet problems is I'm a stress eater. When I start with long hours and /or have a lot going on I head right to the sweets and fried foods( I've been know to eat 5lbs of Italian Sausage in a weekend) since I just start a new job and been working long hours normally I'd be eating horrible. Px Black has worked better for me then I ever expected. I even went so far as having to remind myself to eat or my blood sugar would tank. This is the biggest thing I'm really going to miss I know my on going recomp will be much harder without this self control helper Lol.End results: I lost about 5 lbs in thirty days. Which may not sound like much but considering I was on a recomp instead of a full cut. I was eating just below maintenance ( 200-300 cal. At most) got much better definition on my abs and continued to increase In all my lifts right up till the last week where I tapered off a little. That was mainly due to my upping my cardio a lot to get ready for a 50k this fall.

Final thought: I'll defiantly be running this again before long would love to try it with Finaflex's ACL/CLA that would be an awesome combo.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

thanks for the review NADDANME, glad you enjoyed the product!
    yes, the PXB and ALC+CLA stack is golden for sure -- is exactly what i am running right now, big fan
    we appreciate your time & efforts my friend!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

thanks for the review NADDANME, glad you enjoyed the product!
    yes, the PXB and ALC+CLA stack is golden for sure -- is exactly what i am running right now, big fan
    we appreciate your time & efforts my friend!
    Thanks I have that stack in my NP cart right now with 2 bottles of 550. Just waiting on something else together back in stock so I can order.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Thanks I have that stack in my NP cart right now with 2 bottles of 550. Just waiting on something else together back in stock so I can order.
    ooooooo NICE cart!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

ooooooo NICE cart!
    You don't know the half of it lol. Also got 2 bottles of the new Endosurge Turbo and few few other things. Just waiting on the Erase pro and Test powder stack sale which should be any time
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Thanks for the review ... 550 you are going enjoy. It is the best recomp product ever I think. Steve was wondering what the hek was going on when my weight shot up during prep but 550 had my back I think. I never at any time showed any fat gain and seemed to be still losing when I went up to 207. I made one very small adjustment and well you see what is happening. I'm now into the Epi-v to finish this fugger off..
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.8%

how is the stim on the black? I had a bad experience with another product that was way to stimmed for my( blood pressure and all). saw some samples on ebay. might pick up some it
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    how is the stim on the black? I had a bad experience with another product that was way to stimmed for my( blood pressure and all). saw some samples on ebay. might pick up some it
    is an area where this product shines
    extremely mellow, no jitters, no anxiety, no heart-racing -- none of those nasty sides one typically thinks of when you say "fat-burner than contains stims"

this is an incredible fat-loss product - and while it does provide energy, it is more along the lines of a "cellular energy" rather than stim caffeine-type energy..good mood, good focus..confidence..no crash..you just feel good
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

is an area where this product shines
    extremely mellow, no jitters, no anxiety, no heart-racing -- none of those nasty sides one typically thinks of when you say "fat-burner than contains stims"

this is an incredible fat-loss product - and while it does provide energy, it is more along the lines of a "cellular energy" rather than stim caffeine-type energy..good mood, good focus..confidence..no crash..you just feel good
    I agree that's a good way of describing it. Only thing I had was I face felt kind of hot the first few time I used it.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

I agree that's a good way of describing it. Only thing I had was I face felt kind of hot the first few time I used it.
    did not mean to steal your thunder friend lol..didn't know if you were around
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

did not mean to steal your thunder friend lol..didn't know if you were around
    Didn't think you where

I'm at work so I check in on breaks lunch whenever I'm bored ( so a lot some days lol)
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.8%

that is right what I am looking for . while I have been injured with my back I have gained around 7 pound all in my abdominal area. I tried a stim loaded product and had horrible effects from it. I figured FF would go down the right road with this.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

I just picked up a second bottle. I've used their the Alc/CLA in the past and liked it so I'm going to add that in with my next run of Px Black
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Yah PX black is fuggin smooth...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
    please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 868
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 03:18 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
  5. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM