breezy's PES Enhanced review (samples)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to receive a couple samples of the new PES pre workout product Enhanced. Before I go into detail about the product, I'll offer a little background on my use of pre workout supplements and what I look to get out of them. I've tried the majority of pre workout supps available, but ever since the release of Craze, I've never made a repeat purchase of any other product (I use Focus XT, but not as a pre workout). Focus is what I look for most, and there hasn't been anything else that puts me in the zone at the same level as Craze. However, I'm currently a couple weeks into a tub of Jack3d Micro (with Versa-1) and I've been happy with the results (I'll purchase more). Another thing that I should note, is my ridiculous stim tolerance (regardless of stim breaks). Out of all the people that say they have a high tolerance, I'm probably at a level above most of them. For example, 2 heaping scoops of Craze (probably at least 2.5 normal scoops), added caffeine, and 2g of ALCAR is just enough to get me going/focused.

Now my thoughts on Enhanced. I'll break things down in the below categories.

Mixability: Enhanced mixed up very well. Both times I put it in 10oz of water and the powder blended well by just swirling it around in my shaker. This method left zero foam, clumps, or powder sitting on the bottom. With my first serving, I shook it as well, which resulted in some foam. However, shaking wasn't needed and I used the swirl approach for the second sample.

Taste: I was already aware that the flavor was blue raspberry prior to sampling Enhanced. When I opened the UPS envelope that's the scent that I picked up. As I previously mentioned, I used 10oz of water and that seemed to be a good amount. I enjoyed the taste and thought it did in fact taste like blue raspberry. I might have picked up a slightly "earthy" taste with a couple sips, but it wasn't strong and was much better than the majority of pre workouts I've tried. Considering that the unfinished coloring was doo doo brown, it could have just been in my head. I didn't think it was as refreshing as Alphamine, but I did like the taste and sipped it for a couple minutes.

Focus: This is what I was looking for and I couldn't have been happier. I could feel the focus creeping in about 10 mins after I finished my last sip and it got better and better over the next 20+ minutes. It peaked right when I got to the gym, remained strong throughout my workouts, and was noticeable for a couple hours after as well. The type/feel of the focus is what impressed me most. It provided great mental clarity and sharp focus, which resulted in a great mind-muscle connection. It was a "cleaner" focus than what I get from Craze if that makes sense. The closest thing that I can compare it to is the type of focus I get with Versa-1 (and micro combined). I'd definitely purchase Enhanced based on the great focus alone.

Energy: I was happy with the energy as well. 2 scoops (1 sample) was perfect for me and came on much like the focus. It was a very clean energy, that was jitter free, and remained strong during my time in the gym. The energy/focus combo had me working at an accelerated pace, which became apparent to me when I finished my workout without refilling my shaker with water...I usually have 2-3 refills. I'm confident that the majority of users will not need 2 scoops and many will be happy with 1. I had some extra energy and remained "sharp" for a couple hours following the gym. It was a slow and steady decline with zero crash.

Pumps/vascularity: I don't really care much about or seek pumps like some people, but Enhanced did a great job in that department. I worked arms today and they started blowing up a few sets into my routine. This progressed as my workout went on and became intense about midway through. I'm a pretty veiny guy normally, but my vascularity was definitely enhanced :). I was too focused to notice it for the first half of my workout, but when I did, I was impressed. I finished my routine with a big superset and this had my arms looking freakish. The below picture could have been a little better, but the vascularity is pretty obvious.

1360271092059 (350x176).jpg

I want to thank bdcc and the rest of the PES team for this opportunity. I'll be impatiently waiting for the PES Insider email to arrive so Enhanced can be a part of my pre workout arsenal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In first on breezy review! Now I got to go back and read the review. :eek:

Edit: Read it and nice review. I feel similar to you with this. Craze is the only stim pre-workout that I have repurchased past an initial tub (I believe...maybe used something else a long time ago a couple times but as of the past couple years its the only one).

Very jealous of that vascularity! I need to get to my best levels to get like that again.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Thanks for checking it out bolt. You guys have a pretty awesome product.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Edit: Read it and nice review. I feel similar to you with this. Craze is the only stim pre-workout that I have repurchased past an initial tub (I believe...maybe used something else a long time ago a couple times but as of the past couple years its the only one).

Very jealous of that vascularity! I need to get to my best levels to get like that again.
Yeah, I do have non stim favorites as well. I'm going to take a nice Craze break for a while now. It's funny that I couldn't find a decent alternative for over a year and I've found 2 in the last couple weeks.

It was really popping today. It almost went unnoticed because I was locked into my workout.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing review yet again by breezy!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to receive a couple samples of the new PES pre workout product Enhanced. Before I go into detail about the product, I'll offer a little background on my use of pre workout supplements and what I look to get out of them. I've tried the majority of pre workout supps available, but ever since the release of Craze, I've never made a repeat purchase of any other product. Focus is what I look for most, and there hasn't been anything else that puts me in the zone at the same level as Craze. However, I'm currently a couple weeks into a tub of Jack3d Micro (with Versa-1) and I've been happy with the results (I'll purchase more). Another thing that I should note, is my ridiculous stim tolerance (regardless of stim breaks). Out of all the people that say they have a high tolerance, I'm probably at a level above most of them. For example, 2 heaping scoops of Craze (probably at least 2.5 normal scoops), added caffeine, and 2g of ALCAR is just enough to get me going/focused.

Now my thoughts on Enhanced. I'll break things down in the below categories.

Mixability: Enhanced mixed up very well. Both times I put it in 10oz of water and the powder blended well by just swirling it around in my shaker. This method left zero foam, clumps, or powder sitting on the bottom. With my first serving, I shook it as well, which resulted in some foam. However, shaking wasn't needed and I used the swirl approach for the second sample.

Taste: I was already aware that the flavor was blue raspberry prior to sampling Enhanced. When I opened the UPS envelope that's the scent that I picked up. As I previously mentioned, I used 10oz of water and that seemed to be a good amount. I enjoyed the taste and thought it did in fact taste like blue raspberry. I might have picked up a slightly "earthy" taste with a couple sips, but it wasn't strong and was much better than the majority of pre workouts I've tried. Considering that the unfinished coloring was doo doo brown, it could have just been in my head. I didn't think it was as refreshing as Alphamine, but I did like the taste and sipped it for a couple minutes.

Focus: This is what I was looking for and I couldn't have been happier. I could feel the focus creeping in about 10 mins after I finished my last sip and it got better and better over the next 20+ minutes. It peaked right when I got to the gym, remained strong throughout my workouts, and was noticeable for a couple hours after as well. The type/feel of the focus is what impressed me most. It provided great mental clarity and sharp focus, which resulted in a great mind-muscle connection. It was a "cleaner" focus than what I get from Craze if that makes sense. The closest thing that I can compare it to is the type of focus I get with Versa-1 (and micro combined). I'd definitely purchase Enhanced based on the great focus alone.

Energy: I was happy with the energy as well. 2 scoops (1 sample) was perfect for me and came on much like the focus. It was a very clean energy, that was jitter free, and remained strong during my time in the gym. The energy/focus combo had me working at an accelerated pace, which became apparent to me when I finished my workout without refilling my shaker with water...I usually have 2-3 refills. I'm confident that the majority of users will not need 2 scoops and many will be happy with 1. I had some extra energy and remained "sharp" for a couple hours following the gym. It was a slow and steady decline with zero crash.

Pumps/vascularity: I don't really care much about or seek pumps like some people, but Enhanced did a great job in that department. I worked arms today and they started blowing up a few sets into my routine. This progressed as my workout went on and became intense about midway through. I'm a pretty veiny guy normally, but my vascularity was definitely enhanced :). I was too focused to notice it for the first half of my workout, but when I did, I was impressed. I finished my routine with a big superset and this had my arms looking freakish. The below picture could have been a little better, but the vascularity is pretty obvious.

View attachment 74515

I want to thank bdcc and the rest of the PES team for this opportunity. I'll be impatiently waiting for the PES Insider email to arrive so Enhanced can be a part of my pre workout arsenal.
Great review as always Breezy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great review Breezy... I look forward to the product release so I can check this stuff out!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice review man, vascularity is insane.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review Breezy... I look forward to the product release so I can check this stuff out!
Thanks Monte. I'd definitely sign up for the PES Insider if you haven't already. Crazy deals.

Nice review man, vascularity is insane.
Thanks man. It was Enhanced (had to lol)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This insider is sure to be epic!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. :D

Pleasure. Thank you for the Paypal bribe.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word on the street...Insider email tomorrow :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. The insider email is being sent out later today. I ensure to post it in as many places as possible- you would be amazed at the amount of people we get asking for it because they missed it lol.

http://pescience.com/insider

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. The insider email is being sent out later today. I ensure to post it in as many places as possible- you would be amazed at the amount of people we get asking for it because they missed it lol.

http://pescience.com/insider
I didn't realize how many Enhanced threads I was in until you bumped all of them lol...They're still going to "miss it" and be trying to get in on the deal later haha.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate conventional rep pimping and jumping into fat burner threads where everyone is fighting for sales lol

On the last insider deal I got so many messages afterwards I thought I would make extra effort. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate conventional rep pimping and jumping into fat burner threads where everyone is fighting for sales lol

On the last insider deal I got so many messages afterwards I thought I would make extra effort. :)
Yeah, not the best approach haha. At least you have plenty of satisfied customers willing to jump in and break the ice ;)

I don't blame you. I hope it helps.