PES Enhanced Review

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Big thanks to PES for sending me a couple samples of Enhanced to try.

Taste: Honestly, I am not sure how to describe the taste of the sample I received. It was good and definitely refreshing but I could not figure out what it was. At some points I got a taste of apple and at other times I thought it was maybe a tropical fruit flavor. Regardless, I was pleasantly pleased with the taste, and it was certainly different from other pre-workouts I’ve tried. I would not have any problem drinking this on a daily basis.

Energy/Focus: This is certainly a category everyone looks to when trying to pick a pre-workout. All I can say is that PES Enhanced delivers big time. Craze has always been my go to pre-workout, but Enhanced may have just changed that. For me, Enhanced gave a great focus and also uplifted my mood, which made me more excited and ready to lift. My stamina was fantastic whenever I took this and I felt like I could lift for hours. Usually I hate doing cardio after lifting, and usually split them up in the day, but whenever I took Enhanced I had the motivation, drive, and energy to continue working out and even bust out 30-40min of cardio. I always look for a pre-workout that will provide me with continuous energy rather than a sudden burst in the beginning only to die out at the end, and in category, Enhanced exceeded my expectations

Pump: I was not sure what to expect from Enhanced as far a pump went when I first took it. I’m used to having a pre-workout and then if I really wanted to a pump, I’d take something like Hemavol as well. However, with Enhanced, this would definitely not be necessary. I took Enhanced on an arm day specifically to test out how pumped it would get me, and it blew me away. Within a couple of minutes of working out my triceps and biceps the pump was almost unbearable. By the end of my workout my veins were popping everywhere. Insane. I have a never had a single pre-workout induce that kind of effect. As I said, a pre-workout AND a pump product together would often do that, but not a single product. I was definitely impressed. I cannot wait to see the ingredient profile once this drops to see what caused the insane pumps

Overall: I cannot wait for this to be released. I used to relying on one pre-workout solely due to the fact that nothing on the market really ever impresses me. Enhanced is going to be a game changer and a refreshing new product in the pre-workout category. I will definitely be using this product and would have no problem dropping money on multiple tubs, it will certainly be worth it. PES nailed it and once available, the pre-workout market will certainly be ENHANCED.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Man do I love hearing about the great focus...

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great review Sarkis! Can't wait for this stuff to finally hit to shelves.

victorypark

Awards
Pardon my ignorance but when is this product due to be released????

Thanks all.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big thanks to PES for sending me a couple samples of Enhanced to try.

Taste: Honestly, I am not sure how to describe the taste of the sample I received. It was good and definitely refreshing but I could not figure out what it was. At some points I got a taste of apple and at other times I thought it was maybe a tropical fruit flavor. Regardless, I was pleasantly pleased with the taste, and it was certainly different from other pre-workouts I’ve tried. I would not have any problem drinking this on a daily basis.

Energy/Focus: This is certainly a category everyone looks to when trying to pick a pre-workout. All I can say is that PES Enhanced delivers big time. Craze has always been my go to pre-workout, but Enhanced may have just changed that. For me, Enhanced gave a great focus and also uplifted my mood, which made me more excited and ready to lift. My stamina was fantastic whenever I took this and I felt like I could lift for hours. Usually I hate doing cardio after lifting, and usually split them up in the day, but whenever I took Enhanced I had the motivation, drive, and energy to continue working out and even bust out 30-40min of cardio. I always look for a pre-workout that will provide me with continuous energy rather than a sudden burst in the beginning only to die out at the end, and in category, Enhanced exceeded my expectations

Pump: I was not sure what to expect from Enhanced as far a pump went when I first took it. I’m used to having a pre-workout and then if I really wanted to a pump, I’d take something like Hemavol as well. However, with Enhanced, this would definitely not be necessary. I took Enhanced on an arm day specifically to test out how pumped it would get me, and it blew me away. Within a couple of minutes of working out my triceps and biceps the pump was almost unbearable. By the end of my workout my veins were popping everywhere. Insane. I have a never had a single pre-workout induce that kind of effect. As I said, a pre-workout AND a pump product together would often do that, but not a single product. I was definitely impressed. I cannot wait to see the ingredient profile once this drops to see what caused the insane pumps

Overall: I cannot wait for this to be released. I used to relying on one pre-workout solely due to the fact that nothing on the market really ever impresses me. Enhanced is going to be a game changer and a refreshing new product in the pre-workout category. I will definitely be using this product and would have no problem dropping money on multiple tubs, it will certainly be worth it. PES nailed it and once available, the pre-workout market will certainly be ENHANCED.
Thank you for the review. This is my highlight of the review. We aimed for something which would enter the complete pre workout category i.e. stimulants, performance and pump but wanted something so good it could hold it's own against any of the dedicated stimulant or pump products as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance but when is this product due to be released????

Thanks all.
Should be a week or two now. Make sure to sign up for the insider for first dibs, but it should be at Nutra shortly after that.