NLA Hers Blog

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Uplift is a smaller scoop than Supp-D. I believe 3/4 of the size. If you look online you can see the difference in the weights of ingredients

2. Quote Originally Posted by mrsdouble View Post

My husband said both are the same as well as Uplift and Supp-D.

Had a good workout today. Had a shake 1 scoop of Her Whey and Almond Milk prior to working out. 2 Caps of Shred, 30 minutes of treadmill and then shoulder exercises

4 sets incline bench front shoulder raises, 4 sets of incline bench side raises and 4 sets of bar shrugs.

I have started to follow the Michael Thurman diet, no dairy, no processed foods, more meats, eggs, fruits and salads/ fibrous type veggies. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Who is your Husband? There is a Big diff in Uplift and Supp-D. There is less BA and less Caffeine in Uplift than Supp-D. I have tried bothe and I like them bothe. I can get the same results using the uplift as I can with the Supp-D by just intaking more.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Who is your Husband? There is a Big diff in Uplift and Supp-D. There is less BA and less Caffeine in Uplift than Supp-D. I have tried bothe and I like them bothe. I can get the same results using the uplift as I can with the Supp-D by just intaking more.
    Agreed, different proportions related to weights of males vs females. It's a good formula just some tweaks to the amounts of some of the main ingredients. There could be a misprint on the labels as we had a couple small batches come out with some oopsies but if you go online you can see for yourself the real differences

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

good luck with the diet...

so..there is no difference between recover-d and her whey...and between uplift and supp-d?????
    Big T, there's no diff in the womans protein. We just recommend they take 1 scoop per serving instead of 2. The suppd and uplift are much diff.

5. So I am so sorry, last 2 weeks have derailed me between Winter Break and a personal affair last week.I have continued to walk quite frequently using Shred hers and also have at least one scoop of her whey with Almond milk almost daily.

Finally able to workout on Monday using a combo of uplift and large cup of black coffee. Good burning feeling although I am still iffy on the taste. I am sorry for being blunt but I know people look for honesty and truthfullness.

I was able to follow this with bicep curl (3 sets), tricep kickbacks (3 sets), 21's (3 sets) and overhead dumb bell extensions (3 sets), felt good.

Today 27 minutes of treadmill with shred hers.
    •   

6. Hello everyone,

I want to say thank you to NLA for allowing me to try these products.

The bad, unfortunately I just could not get past the taste of the her aminos and uplift. I tried a few ounces of water, tried 16 oz and also tried it with other things like Crystal Lite. I have seen some other postings with positive reviews so I guess my palate is not where it should be.

The good,

Shred hers I really liked when taken with an extra cup of coffee. As mentioned, I drink alot of caffeine, it is in my Colombian blood but I definitely had a great sweat going.

Her Whey - great product as well. Taste is very good, can't comment on it with water but with natural or vanilla almond milk, really good. Will definitely be getting more of these 2 products.

Again thank you and I wish the company much success.

7. we appreciate your honest feedback, stick around the boards

All the best,

Stephen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MissyRider getting cut with NLA for Her!
    By MissyRider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 09:09 PM
  2. "NLA for HER" Its here! Needing Woman Loggers!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 05:01 PM
  3. NLA for Her - Buy the stack and save $$
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 12:10 AM
  4. NLA for Her "pre order sale"
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM