stopstalking up his test with iforce

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[h=2]iForce's NEW Tropinol XP: Amazing Lean & Hard Gains![/h] [h=3]Key Benefits:[/h]
  • Enhanced Strength!
  • Improved Libido!
  • More Muscle Tone!
  • Increased Athletic Ability!
  • Lean Muscle Gains!
[h=3]ANY Sport, ANY Time: More Testosterone = MORE GAINS![/h] Testosterone is the key deciding factor in how much muscle you can gain. Too little testosterone, and no matter how well you eat, no matter how hard you train, and no matter how much you wish it would happen, you just won’t grow. Testosterone is what separates boys from men, and odds are that your testosterone is lower now than it has been since before you hit puberty. That means there is only one solution to adding slabs of lean, hard, and dense muscle to your frame, and that is MORE testosterone. The most effective way to enhance your testosterone to super-human limits is to use Tropinol XP™, the most advanced testosterone booster ever created.
[h=3]Every Single Angle Is Covered![/h] The world's BEST testosterone booster just got much more intense! Packed full of the most proved testosterone booster ingredients known to man, as well as incredibly potent androgenic boosters, nothing can compare to the feeling of being on NEW Tropinol XP by iForce Nutrition!
Tropinol XP™ is the one testosterone booster on the market that focuses on using only clinically proven compounds to ensure that your testosterone is raised higher than ever before, and that you can actually FEEL the extra testosterone coursing through your body. Having a massive increase in testosterone can give users a huge increase in libido, alpha-male mentality, workout intensity & endurance, serious size and strength gains, and even provides a massive pump unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before!
[h=3]Unlocking Your Growth Potential![/h] Testosterone works by floating through our blood stream, and coming in contact and connecting with Androgen Receptors. Androgen Receptors are similar to a lock in a door, in that they sit there and do nothing until a key is used to either lock or unlock them. In this instance, testosterone is the key and its purpose is to unlock the Androgen Receptor. By “unlocking” or activating our Androgen Receptors with testosterone, we send a signal to our brain that it is time to GROW. The more androgen receptors you have “unlocked”, the stronger the signal to the brain, and the stronger the growth signal will be to your muscles.
[h=3]Nothing Lke It Has Ever Been Made![/h] With this in mind, it would seem to make sense that a testosterone booster would not only increase how much testosterone we have in our body, but would also find a way to activate more Androgen Receptors, as well as making every single Androgen Receptor more sensitive. While this may seem logical, no formula has ever been able to accomplish this until now! Tropinol XP™ will flood your body with INSANE amounts of testosterone, while simultaneously sensitizing, and activating every single Androgen Receptor physically possible. This potent combination is a 1-2 punch that will deliver IMMEDIATE results.
[h=3]Feel The Surge![/h] Imagine raising your testosterone level so high that you can actually FEEL the surge as it rushes through your veins. This cascade of hormonal overload will enable you to up your intensity and endurance on your very first dose! No longer do you have to wait the typical 4-6 weeks for a testosterone booster to start showing any sort of effects, as Tropinol XP™ will have you pushing out more reps, with higher weights instantaneously. By harnessing the power of our bodies natural cellular signaling mechanisms, Tropinol XP™ will provide your muscles with additional blood, oxygen, and nutrients to ensure that every single workout causes your body to be pushed to the absolute max, resulting in the quickest gains in size and strength you have ever experienced.
[h=3]Dry Up & Lean Out![/h] When our testosterone is absolutely maxed out, our libido is at its highest in years, and our muscles are primed and full it’s important to LOOK as good as we feel! Tropinol XP™ ensures that you will not only feel amazing, but you will look your best as well. Through the use of key compounds, Tropinol XP™ will force your body to release stubborn water stores to help give you that dry and lean look that every athlete desires. This means your muscles will show more definition, you’ll lose useless body weight, and be able to literally WATCH as your body transforms right in front of your eyes!
[h=3]Put It To The Test![/h] Never settle for anything less than the absolute best. Tropinol XP™ contains the most tried and true ingredients ever put together in a testosterone booster, and will work so well you can actually FEEL the insane increase in testosterone as is surges through your body. Just 1 dose to feel the magic…imagine what you’ll feel in 30 days?!?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first of I'm 28 years old weighed in at 201 lbs last night. this is extremely light for me but iam just getting over the flu. My strength is down do to the weigh loss and being sick. Last night i worked out for the first time in 5 days. besides strength being down i felt pretty good.

ok so about 25 mins preworkout i took my tropinol xp along with my normal pwo (volatile) i hit chest and back all my numbers were down but getting over the flu i knew this would happen. I felt rather good tho and pumps were amazing even better than they are with volatile solo. I figure this is do to the potassium nitrate. i keepp my work out kinda short since it was my first day back. i was extremely hot and sweaty. Im not sure if this is due tothe tropinol or getting over the flu. Im not normally a big sweater but i was soaking wet. I will keep an eye out on this.

tonight i will be doing all four pills prework out again. I will be hitting bis and tris.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Like the bottle says, try taking them no closer than 30 minutes pre-workout. 30-60 minutes is ideal.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed good luck man. My first workout on it is a few hours

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the ride...also starting my first dose in about an hour

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Potassium nitrate and other potential vasodilatory agents before biceps and triceps day? This should be awesome. :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to keep an eye on this.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i'm in brotha!!!!! cant wait to get my own bottle to see how my body responds to this kick ass formula.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well just got back from the gym. I'm gonna give my update when I wake up but wanted to leave you with a tease.

This is hands down one of the best pump products I have used. My arms are swelled up to the max. Can't believe the pump I'm getting from this "test booster"

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well just got back from the gym. I'm gonna give my update when I wake up but wanted to leave you with a tease.

This is hands down one of the best pump products I have used. My arms are swelled up to the max. Can't believe the pump I'm getting from this "test booster"
awesome initial notes!!!

High testosterone = HUGE pumps!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

Nitrates are awesome - instant gratification from a formula with kick-ass longer term benefits on testosterone. Does it get any better?

NO. :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so last night was workout # 2. As I previous stated pumps were out of this world. I almost called it quits a little early due to the pumps being painful with the bi tri workout. (But I maned up)

This time I took all four pills about 45 mins preworkout. This seemed to workout out real nice. I noticed my endurance was up. I did not want to leave the gym. I finally forced my self out. It's a little early to tell if his was due to the tropinol or if I'm just happy to be back in the gym

I do want to note I have the worst headache today. My head is pounding. I took my first two pills this morning upon waking and will take my next to as soon as I finish typing. I have no idea if this is related to the supplement or not but just wanted to note it. Ill keep an eye out on this over the course of my log. Tonight's an off night. Shoulders and legs tomorrow.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it could be from the tropinol xp, but probably not. try drinking a lot of water, you're probably dehydrated

bikinidiva

bikinidiva

Awards
Sounds like you are getting great results from this! I cant wait for it to hit the shelves? How did you sleep?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you are getting great results from this! I cant wait for it to hit the shelves? How did you sleep?
No change in sleep. I sleep pretty well given the fact I take my preworkout at 1030 pm and I'm in bed by 1230 pm. If I have any change in sleep I will note it in the log

bikinidiva

bikinidiva

Awards
Dang! You are lucky! If I take something that late I'd be up all night!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet Trop XP has that strength returning in a hurry. Hope that is the last flu bug you get! Everyone around me has it and I'm trying to avoid humanity as best as possible until they quit looking like Walking Dead zombies.

bikinidiva

bikinidiva

Awards
Ugh the stuff going around is terrible!! My whole family has strep. I get to go back to the gym tomorrow yay! I still made progress though yay.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Mind numbing pumps = outstanding.

I hope your headache has gone away and isn't attributable to Trop XP. Have you noticed any other benefits yet? Excited to get my first bottle in a few weeks..

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Mind numbing pumps = outstanding.

I hope your headache has gone away and isn't attributable to Trop XP. Have you noticed any other benefits yet? Excited to get my first bottle in a few weeks..

in a few weeks? sooner actually ;)

I too was bitten by the cold bug... was actually out of the gym for 2 weeks...this past week was my first full week since then...DOMS big time (didnt have my Compete with me :( )...

Looking forward to see how TropXP do for S'Stalking

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well just had another solid workout with tropinol xp !

Hit shoulders and legs and man the pumps were there Like crazy ! Endurance was up again as well. I got real hot and sweaty extremely fast as well. Still to soon to tell if this is cuz I'm fighting the flu bug or if its the supplement.

No headache today so I'm thinking the headache was due to dehydration or something other than the supplement. I have been drinking a lot more water today.

Libido is up to. I have been very horny today. I feel bad for my girlfriend she is gonna have a long night tonight !

bikinidiva

bikinidiva

Awards
Oh boy. I have to run from my hubby and all he is taking is maximize intense and hemavol. When he starts this, I may have to get body armour. Lol

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Well just had another solid workout with tropinol xp !

Hit shoulders and legs and man the pumps were there Like crazy ! Endurance was up again as well. I got real hot and sweaty extremely fast as well. Still to soon to tell if this is cuz I'm fighting the flu bug or if its the supplement.

No headache today so I'm thinking the headache was due to dehydration or something other than the supplement. I have been drinking a lot more water today.

Libido is up to. I have been very horny today. I feel bad for my girlfriend she is gonna have a long night tonight !
This is exactly what we're looking for with this product, glad that you're reporting what you are. Keep us in the loop, enjoy your "evening cardio" with your girlfriend. :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tis the best form of cardio :D
Yes and the cardio went extremely well last night.

On my way now for an early morning workout. Nothing much my preworkout out, tropinol xp, in my stomach will be sipping bcaa intra

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I had my first fasted workout on tropinol xp. I must say I was very impressed. Pumps were amazing even being fasted . Endurance was up again, and I got real hot and sweaty again as well.

No crazy libido boost today.no headaches. I'm really starting to think the headache I got a few days ago was not related to the tropinol at all.

So far no change in sleep . This is a good thing because I have been sleeping very well the last few months.

Tomorrow my dose will be split as it is an off day. I also want to note that I rarely ever drink but tonight is my brothers 30th birthday and I will be having a few to a lot of drinks.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
It's outstanding that the pumps are still there - nothing makes me happier, as far as supplements go, than getting a killer pump experience. Makes me feel so damn alpha. :D

Try ~2g of ALCAR prior to drinking, it does worlds helping me avoid a real headache.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Wade...so you mean 4 caps of Testabolan v2? :D
I see what you did there :D

OP, glad you're getting awesome pumps and feeling the effects of the product so quickly :thumbsup:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I had my first fasted workout on tropinol xp. I must say I was very impressed. Pumps were amazing even being fasted . Endurance was up again, and I got real hot and sweaty again as well.

No crazy libido boost today.no headaches. I'm really starting to think the headache I got a few days ago was not related to the tropinol at all.

So far no change in sleep . This is a good thing because I have been sleeping very well the last few months.

Tomorrow my dose will be split as it is an off day. I also want to note that I rarely ever drink but tonight is my brothers 30th birthday and I will be having a few to a lot of drinks.
Have fun tonight. Now that I'm "old" (29) and girly when it comes to drinking I really hit the water hard before and after. When I'm really being smart I'll get water to go along with my drink. I simply hate being hungover now. (never liked it, but now I try to avoid it)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for more updates!

I'm very interested in you getting hot/sweaty from the product, I've been trying to figure out what may be causing it, but I'm stumped, unless you're really reacting to the coleus that well.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was an off day And I don't have much to report. I was extremely hung over and don't get out of bed except to go to work then came right back home to sleep.

Tonight is bis and tris today. Hope my arms don't blow up from the pumps.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dialed 91__.....will dial the other "1" if we dont hear from you soon...assuming your arms blew up :D
Lol thanks. If the pumps are like last arm workout I wouldn't be able to type the other 1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol thanks. If the pumps are like last arm workout I wouldn't be able to type the other 1

lol.. take hemavol and play with one of those stress balls.. Hand cramps ftw!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I see what he did there too - yes, I meant four caps of Testabolan V2. :D

Correction, fraternity gentleman* - I'm no kid, do you even lift? :p
You are most certainly a child.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I had a solid arm workout. Pumps were awesome. Seemed to be a little less than last weeks arm workout but still much better than without tropinol.

The hot sweaty feeling I have been experiencing was still there but also not nearly as much as it was. I'm starting To think that this does cause me two sweat more than I would without it but some of the sweating last week was due to the flu bug as well

Endurance was great again. I have to admit I was not expecting to see much in this area but it really seems to be one of the most noticeable effects of tropinol. Seems that I am forcing my self to leave the gym so I don't over do it.

Libidos has been higher than normal as well. I already have a crazy high sex drive but I find my self thinking about and wanting sex most of the day.

Tonight is legs and shoulders so I will be paying a lot of attention to my body temp and sweating.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
You are most certainly a child.
Bertstare.jpeg.

Well I had a solid arm workout. Pumps were awesome. Seemed to be a little less than last weeks arm workout but still much better than without tropinol.

The hot sweaty feeling I have been experiencing was still there but also not nearly as much as it was. I'm starting To think that this does cause me two sweat more than I would without it but some of the sweating last week was due to the flu bug as well

Endurance was great again. I have to admit I was not expecting to see much in this area but it really seems to be one of the most noticeable effects of tropinol. Seems that I am forcing my self to leave the gym so I don't over do it.

Libidos has been higher than normal as well. I already have a crazy high sex drive but I find my self thinking about and wanting sex most of the day.

Tonight is legs and shoulders so I will be paying a lot of attention to my body temp and sweating.
Pumps are still going strong, endurance is there, so is libido - soon everything will be hitting in full force and we'll really be cookin' with gas. :D

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

all is looking good here....looks like everything is at full speed...any noticable changes regarding with body comp?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

im really happy to see that you, and some of the other loggers, are all seeing some of the awesome effects vaughn and myself were hoping for when we were going through the reformulation. a lot of things can look good on paper, but its awesome to see things play out IRL :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome bro, nice details!

Shoulders and legs.. yuk!

Mike

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys been taking care of some family stuff. Update coming tonight or tomorrow Morning

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Family always comes first. Hope everything is OK