stopstalking up his test with iforce

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Yea another solid workout on tropinol ! I hit shoulders and legs today. The pumps hurt. A good hurt though.

Endurance was great again, muscles full and hard. Veins everywhere. I have yet to have a bad workout on tropinol. Pumps have always been one of my favorite things about working out. If I don't get a great pump I feel like I wasted a workout. Not looking forward to the time I cycle off this.

Libido is still slightly up but nothing insane, and I haven't notice any change in the aggression department. Working in a prison it's always a good thing to no have aggression to high.

2. Aggression IMO is not always a good thing, and I am happy ive never experienced it!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Today will be an off day. I took my first dose about 2 hours ago. Next dose to come in about 5-6 hours

4. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Today will be an off day. I took my first dose about 2 hours ago. Next dose to come in about 5-6 hours
    Enjoy that off day and get ready to kill it this week - maybe even have a good cheat meal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

Enjoy that off day and get ready to kill it this week - maybe even have a good cheat meal.
    I'm laying in bed ill update tomorrow.. But I had a great workout today and just ate a huge porterhouse steak, potato and asparagus and climbed in bed. Time to grow !

6. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I'm laying in bed ill update tomorrow.. But I had a great workout today and just ate a huge porterhouse steak, potato and asparagus and climbed in bed. Time to grow !
    That sounds delicious. I had some fresh Florida seafood for dinner and I'm still jealous of a good porterhouse. That's the only source of protein that would beat Strawberry Creamsicle Protean in my book.

7. Ok two more workouts in the books ! Yesterday I killed chest and bi's and today I killed back and tri's.

I feel like every post I'm repeating myself and like people are gonna say that I'm only saying such positive post because its a sponsored log. The truth is I have had only positives and zero negatives.

Endurance and pumps being the greatest. While libido is really starting to rise, I'm thankful aggression is staying normal. I don't need more aggression. Strength is on the rise as well . My final review isn't far away. Ill go into more detail then

Tomorrow is a day off. I'm glad cuz I'm sore everywhere

8. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Ok two more workouts in the books ! Yesterday I killed chest and bi's and today I killed back and tri's.

I feel like every post I'm repeating myself and like people are gonna say that I'm only saying such positive post because its a sponsored log. The truth is I have had only positives and zero negatives.

Endurance and pumps being the greatest. While libido is really starting to rise, I'm thankful aggression is staying normal. I don't need more aggression. Strength is on the rise as well . My final review isn't far away. Ill go into more detail then

Rest up and kill it on your next workout!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Ok two more workouts in the books ! Yesterday I killed chest and bi's and today I killed back and tri's.

do you see yourself purchasing TropinalXP again in the future?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

do you see yourself purchasing TropinalXP again in the future?
    Absolutely I have a thread under supplements asking for advice on my next natty cycle and I includes tropinol xp.

I was gonna just go straight into another bottle tropinol xp, intimidate, versa 1, compound 20 but instead I'm gonna run an aas cycle and will include all In my pct
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Absolutely I have a thread under supplements asking for advice on my next natty cycle and I includes tropinol xp.

I was gonna just go straight into another bottle tropinol xp, intimidate, versa 1, compound 20 but instead I'm gonna run an aas cycle and will include all In my pct
    Interesting - I'm guessing that even though Trop XP's gains are solid, AAS will be a little more pronounced.

I'm going to run some D-Zine in the near (~6 months) future I believe.

12. awesome updates! very happy to see your liking tropinol so much.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome updates! very happy to see your liking tropinol so much.
    The more I keep thinking about it, who wouldn't like it?

14. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

You arent the only one...I did have a nice chat with a competitor rep (wishes to remain anonymous) who said that he was very impressed with TropXP (stacked with Intimidate)..."..felt almost as if I was on gear..." not sure if he was serious with that quote and/or was truly impressed with it...

15. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 + Intimidate has been an 8 week pct staple of mine for a long while. This time, I will add trop xp! So freaking excited.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 + Intimidate has been an 8 week pct staple of mine for a long while. This time, I will add trop xp! So freaking excited.

Mike
    I'm gonna give a detailed update tomorrow (my day off) but I will say right now that's tropinol xp is the real deal. You feel it from the first dose and the libido is really just skyrocketing this week. Good job with this one Iforce

17. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I'm gonna give a detailed update tomorrow (my day off) but I will say right now that's tropinol xp is the real deal. You feel it from the first dose and the libido is really just skyrocketing this week. Good job with this one Iforce
    Short- and long-term benefits to avoid the user sitting around thinking "is this **** working?" the first few weeks, and then crazy cumulative benefits to really win the experienced user over!

18. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    in for epic review
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    in for epic review
    Back and bumping this because I'm on the edge of my seat.

20. Sorry guys haven't had time to sit and write in detail .. My twin 2 yr olds are keeping me busy.. I will today sometime for sure !

21. Final update.

So I gotta be 100 % honest I wasn't really expecting to much from tropinol xp. I have taken plenty of test booster and have success with very few. Usually no strength gain, no pumps , and not to much of a boost in libido if any at all. Tropinol xp was great for all of these !

Pumps were just amazing. There wasn't one workout that I extremely happy right the vascularity and pump. Also even seemed to cause a pump below the belt as well.

Strength wasn't amazing but but was noticeable for sure . The last two weeks I have really noticed it in this department. Next time I will run 8 weeks.

I did not have any change in aggression, which is good for me. Im already a very aggressive person in and out of the gym. I have ran my fair share of aas and don't really notice much in aggression from them either.

Stamina and endurance are on the top of the list for tropinol. I'm not really sure what ingredient or ingredients caused this but I truly felt like I could life for hours. Most days I was forcing my self to leave because of time and amount of exercises I has already completed.

I highly recommend tropinol xp to anyone looking for a great pump,stamina, and test booster. Almost like having several products in one

Let me know if you guys have any questions about anything I may have left out. Thanks again for this Iforce !

22. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Final update.

So I gotta be 100 % honest I wasn't really expecting to much from tropinol xp. I have taken plenty of test booster and have success with very few. Usually no strength gain, no pumps , and not to much of a boost in libido if any at all. Tropinol xp was great for all of these !

Pumps were just amazing. There wasn't one workout that I extremely happy right the vascularity and pump. Also even seemed to cause a pump below the belt as well.

Strength wasn't amazing but but was noticeable for sure . The last two weeks I have really noticed it in this department. Next time I will run 8 weeks.

I did not have any change in aggression, which is good for me. Im already a very aggressive person in and out of the gym. I have ran my fair share of aas and don't really notice much in aggression from them either.

Stamina and endurance are on the top of the list for tropinol. I'm not really sure what ingredient or ingredients caused this but I truly felt like I could life for hours. Most days I was forcing my self to leave because of time and amount of exercises I has already completed.

I highly recommend tropinol xp to anyone looking for a great pump,stamina, and test booster. Almost like having several products in one

Let me know if you guys have any questions about anything I may have left out. Thanks again for this Iforce !
    many thanks for the log and detailed final review
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

23. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Final update.

Pump below the belt? Hahah glad you enjoyed it bro!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 04:44 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:12 AM
  3. Staked jacks his TEST with the NEW Activate Xtreme !!
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:55 PM
  4. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:39 AM