stopstalking up his test with iforce

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Final update.

So I gotta be 100 % honest I wasn't really expecting to much from tropinol xp. I have taken plenty of test booster and have success with very few. Usually no strength gain, no pumps , and not to much of a boost in libido if any at all. Tropinol xp was great for all of these !

Pumps were just amazing. There wasn't one workout that I extremely happy right the vascularity and pump. Also even seemed to cause a pump below the belt as well.

Strength wasn't amazing but but was noticeable for sure . The last two weeks I have really noticed it in this department. Next time I will run 8 weeks.

I did not have any change in aggression, which is good for me. Im already a very aggressive person in and out of the gym. I have ran my fair share of aas and don't really notice much in aggression from them either.

Stamina and endurance are on the top of the list for tropinol. I'm not really sure what ingredient or ingredients caused this but I truly felt like I could life for hours. Most days I was forcing my self to leave because of time and amount of exercises I has already completed.

I highly recommend tropinol xp to anyone looking for a great pump,stamina, and test booster. Almost like having several products in one

Let me know if you guys have any questions about anything I may have left out. Thanks again for this Iforce !

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Final update.

So I gotta be 100 % honest I wasn't really expecting to much from tropinol xp. I have taken plenty of test booster and have success with very few. Usually no strength gain, no pumps , and not to much of a boost in libido if any at all. Tropinol xp was great for all of these !

Pumps were just amazing. There wasn't one workout that I extremely happy right the vascularity and pump. Also even seemed to cause a pump below the belt as well.

Strength wasn't amazing but but was noticeable for sure . The last two weeks I have really noticed it in this department. Next time I will run 8 weeks.

I did not have any change in aggression, which is good for me. Im already a very aggressive person in and out of the gym. I have ran my fair share of aas and don't really notice much in aggression from them either.

Stamina and endurance are on the top of the list for tropinol. I'm not really sure what ingredient or ingredients caused this but I truly felt like I could life for hours. Most days I was forcing my self to leave because of time and amount of exercises I has already completed.

I highly recommend tropinol xp to anyone looking for a great pump,stamina, and test booster. Almost like having several products in one

Let me know if you guys have any questions about anything I may have left out. Thanks again for this Iforce !
    many thanks for the log and detailed final review
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Final update.

Pump below the belt? Hahah glad you enjoyed it bro!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 02:44 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 11:12 PM
  3. Staked jacks his TEST with the NEW Activate Xtreme !!
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:39 AM