stopstalking up his test with iforce

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    I see what you did there

OP, glad you're getting awesome pumps and feeling the effects of the product so quickly
    I see what he did there too - yes, I meant four caps of Testabolan V2.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    if the frat kid says it works.................it must
    Correction, fraternity gentleman* - I'm no kid, do you even lift?
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I see what he did there too - yes, I meant four caps of Testabolan V2.

You are most certainly a child.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Well I had a solid arm workout. Pumps were awesome. Seemed to be a little less than last weeks arm workout but still much better than without tropinol.

The hot sweaty feeling I have been experiencing was still there but also not nearly as much as it was. I'm starting To think that this does cause me two sweat more than I would without it but some of the sweating last week was due to the flu bug as well

Endurance was great again. I have to admit I was not expecting to see much in this area but it really seems to be one of the most noticeable effects of tropinol. Seems that I am forcing my self to leave the gym so I don't over do it.

Libidos has been higher than normal as well. I already have a crazy high sex drive but I find my self thinking about and wanting sex most of the day.

Tonight is legs and shoulders so I will be paying a lot of attention to my body temp and sweating.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    You are most certainly a child.
    Bertstare.jpeg.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Well I had a solid arm workout. Pumps were awesome. Seemed to be a little less than last weeks arm workout but still much better than without tropinol.

The hot sweaty feeling I have been experiencing was still there but also not nearly as much as it was. I'm starting To think that this does cause me two sweat more than I would without it but some of the sweating last week was due to the flu bug as well

Endurance was great again. I have to admit I was not expecting to see much in this area but it really seems to be one of the most noticeable effects of tropinol. Seems that I am forcing my self to leave the gym so I don't over do it.

Libidos has been higher than normal as well. I already have a crazy high sex drive but I find my self thinking about and wanting sex most of the day.

Tonight is legs and shoulders so I will be paying a lot of attention to my body temp and sweating.
    Pumps are still going strong, endurance is there, so is libido - soon everything will be hitting in full force and we'll really be cookin' with gas.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I think just you and I
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

all is looking good here....looks like everything is at full speed...any noticable changes regarding with body comp?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

im really happy to see that you, and some of the other loggers, are all seeing some of the awesome effects vaughn and myself were hoping for when we were going through the reformulation. a lot of things can look good on paper, but its awesome to see things play out IRL
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome bro, nice details!

Shoulders and legs.. yuk!

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys been taking care of some family stuff. Update coming tonight or tomorrow Morning
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Family always comes first. Hope everything is OK
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys been taking care of some family stuff. Update coming tonight or tomorrow Morning
    Take your time - like Vaughn said, family comes first. We're a family of reps, we understand that.

12. Registered User
    Answers

Take your time - like Vaughn said, family comes first. We're a family of reps, we understand that.
    that means Vaughn's kid is in for one hell of a group of "uncles"
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    that means Vaughn's kid is in for one hell of a group of "uncles"

Uncle Loudy > Uncle Wade > all
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

We're a family of reps, we understand that.
    A tear is forming at the side of my eye!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  117 lbs.
    Answers

I have a friend that just ordered the tropinol xp and intimidate stack. He did the original tropinol and loved the size gains he got from it. I will be curious to see how he does with this stack. Im happy to see you are getting good results! Hope everything is ok!
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys I had some family stuff going on And missed the gym a few days. I had four days off total from the gym

I've still been doing the tropinol xp and libido has been higher then normal even with the added stress I have had. Muscles still feel full. Still seeing plenty of veins. Can't report any alpha male feeling as of yet but I think I'm looking a little leaner, sorta a nice like recomp.

I'm back in the gym tonight though. I will be hitting my chest and tris hard
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys I had some family stuff going on And missed the gym a few days. I had four days off total from the gym

I've still been doing the tropinol xp and libido has been higher then normal even with the added stress I have had. Muscles still feel full. Still seeing plenty of veins. Can't report any alpha male feeling as of yet but I think I'm looking a little leaner, sorta a nice like recomp.

I'm back in the gym tonight though. I will be hitting my chest and tris hard
    No problem, kill the workout!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I just got to the gym.. Update on last few days to come very soon
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys so Monday night I hit the gym. I have switched up though I am now doing chest/bis.,
    Back/tris... Legs shoulders

Monday I had another excellent workout great pumps great endurance, a nice thermo effect again.

Tonight I hit back and tris.. Holly cow was my
    Blood flowing, great pumps, veins all over. While doing skull crushers I was amazed by the veins in my biceps.

Endurance is unreal on this stuff. I feel like I always force my self to leave the gym now. I'm loving the thermo effect as well. Makes me feel like I'm getting a lot out of my workout which causes me to go even harder.

Libido is been higher than normal which is always high. No crazy alphamale feeling or aggression but really enjoying all the other benefits
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Endurance is unreal on this stuff. I feel like I always force my self to leave the gym now. I'm loving the thermo effect as well. Makes me feel like I'm getting a lot out of my workout which causes me to go even harder.
    icariin + nitrates = win
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Yea another solid workout on tropinol ! I hit shoulders and legs today. The pumps hurt. A good hurt though.

Endurance was great again, muscles full and hard. Veins everywhere. I have yet to have a bad workout on tropinol. Pumps have always been one of my favorite things about working out. If I don't get a great pump I feel like I wasted a workout. Not looking forward to the time I cycle off this.

Libido is still slightly up but nothing insane, and I haven't notice any change in the aggression department. Working in a prison it's always a good thing to no have aggression to high.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Aggression IMO is not always a good thing, and I am happy ive never experienced it!

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Today will be an off day. I took my first dose about 2 hours ago. Next dose to come in about 5-6 hours
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Today will be an off day. I took my first dose about 2 hours ago. Next dose to come in about 5-6 hours
    Enjoy that off day and get ready to kill it this week - maybe even have a good cheat meal.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Enjoy that off day and get ready to kill it this week - maybe even have a good cheat meal.
    I'm laying in bed ill update tomorrow.. But I had a great workout today and just ate a huge porterhouse steak, potato and asparagus and climbed in bed. Time to grow !
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm laying in bed ill update tomorrow.. But I had a great workout today and just ate a huge porterhouse steak, potato and asparagus and climbed in bed. Time to grow !
    That sounds delicious. I had some fresh Florida seafood for dinner and I'm still jealous of a good porterhouse. That's the only source of protein that would beat Strawberry Creamsicle Protean in my book.

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Ok two more workouts in the books ! Yesterday I killed chest and bi's and today I killed back and tri's.

I feel like every post I'm repeating myself and like people are gonna say that I'm only saying such positive post because its a sponsored log. The truth is I have had only positives and zero negatives.

Endurance and pumps being the greatest. While libido is really starting to rise, I'm thankful aggression is staying normal. I don't need more aggression. Strength is on the rise as well . My final review isn't far away. Ill go into more detail then

Tomorrow is a day off. I'm glad cuz I'm sore everywhere
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Ok two more workouts in the books ! Yesterday I killed chest and bi's and today I killed back and tri's.

I feel like every post I'm repeating myself and like people are gonna say that I'm only saying such positive post because its a sponsored log. The truth is I have had only positives and zero negatives.

Endurance and pumps being the greatest. While libido is really starting to rise, I'm thankful aggression is staying normal. I don't need more aggression. Strength is on the rise as well . My final review isn't far away. Ill go into more detail then

Rest up and kill it on your next workout!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

do you see yourself purchasing TropinalXP again in the future?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

do you see yourself purchasing TropinalXP again in the future?
    Absolutely I have a thread under supplements asking for advice on my next natty cycle and I includes tropinol xp.

I was gonna just go straight into another bottle tropinol xp, intimidate, versa 1, compound 20 but instead I'm gonna run an aas cycle and will include all In my pct
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely I have a thread under supplements asking for advice on my next natty cycle and I includes tropinol xp.

I was gonna just go straight into another bottle tropinol xp, intimidate, versa 1, compound 20 but instead I'm gonna run an aas cycle and will include all In my pct
    Interesting - I'm guessing that even though Trop XP's gains are solid, AAS will be a little more pronounced.

I'm going to run some D-Zine in the near (~6 months) future I believe.

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

awesome updates! very happy to see your liking tropinol so much.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome updates! very happy to see your liking tropinol so much.
    The more I keep thinking about it, who wouldn't like it?

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You arent the only one...I did have a nice chat with a competitor rep (wishes to remain anonymous) who said that he was very impressed with TropXP (stacked with Intimidate)..."..felt almost as if I was on gear..." not sure if he was serious with that quote and/or was truly impressed with it...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 + Intimidate has been an 8 week pct staple of mine for a long while. This time, I will add trop xp! So freaking excited.

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 + Intimidate has been an 8 week pct staple of mine for a long while. This time, I will add trop xp! So freaking excited.

Mike
    I'm gonna give a detailed update tomorrow (my day off) but I will say right now that's tropinol xp is the real deal. You feel it from the first dose and the libido is really just skyrocketing this week. Good job with this one Iforce
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna give a detailed update tomorrow (my day off) but I will say right now that's tropinol xp is the real deal. You feel it from the first dose and the libido is really just skyrocketing this week. Good job with this one Iforce
    Short- and long-term benefits to avoid the user sitting around thinking "is this **** working?" the first few weeks, and then crazy cumulative benefits to really win the experienced user over!

38. Registered User
    Answers

in for epic review
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    in for epic review
    Back and bumping this because I'm on the edge of my seat.

40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys haven't had time to sit and write in detail .. My twin 2 yr olds are keeping me busy.. I will today sometime for sure !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 02:44 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 11:12 PM
  3. Staked jacks his TEST with the NEW Activate Xtreme !!
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:39 AM