Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP

trop.png

troping.png

Training History: 11 years of serious training and AAPF competitive powerlifter for 5 years

Previous Test Boosters/AI's/etc. Used: OG Mass FX, Hyperdrol 2, Test Force, Test Force 2, Purus D-Pol, Bulk DAA, Test Powder, 6-OXO, Erase, Anabeta, probably some others I am forgetting.

Goals for This Stack: Slight Recomp while maintaining and hopefully increasing strength. I have never used many of the ingredients in this formula before so I am pumped to try it.

Current Stats:

Height:5'10"
Weight: 207
BF%: Not sure but abs slightly visible, great vascularity, some striations
Arms: 17.1" cold
Waist: 34.2

Current Lifts: (Done within the past month)

Bench: 185x21
Squat: 315x9
Box Squat: 405x3
Deadlift: 500x3
Dumbbell Row: 140'sx7 (No Straps)
Barbell Rows: 225+60lbs of Chainsx7

Instead of listing out entire workouts like my previous logs, im going to stick to the important stuff. Any increases/decreases in lifts will be mentioned as well as any changes in mood, libido, recovery, pumps, etc. I feel this method will be most helpful for people following along.

Want to thank I-Force and Vaughn for this awesome opportunity and for all those who follow along.​

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took my first 2 caps today with breakfast to asses my stomach tolerance to Forskolin. No stomach discomfort from the Forskolin that many others seem to get. Going to grab a back workout later this evening and will take my second dose about 30-40 minutes beforehand. Can't wait for some nitrate pumps!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is a video for some deadlift motivation:

[video=youtube;gLix3Z2zjRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLix3Z2zjRg[/video]

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first 2 caps today with breakfast to asses my stomach tolerance to Forskolin. No stomach discomfort from the Forskolin that many others seem to get. Going to grab a back workout later this evening and will take my second dose about 30-40 minutes beforehand. Can't wait for some nitrate pumps!
in the future, please follow the dosing directions as they are given on the bottle.

4 pre workout.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the future, please follow the dosing directions as they are given on the bottle.

4 pre workout.
My apologies VaughnTrue. I definitely will from here on out. I heard forskolin products can cause some stomach issues for first timers so I split my first dose to asses GI tolerance. I should have run that by ya'll first though. Zero Stomach issues to report so I will take 4 pre workout starting tomorrow and on non workout days split the doses 6-8 hours apart as the label suggests.

If you have any other suggestions or things you would like to see in this log, please let me know.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, going to try to grab some day 1 pictures so we will have something to compare my final results with.

Additionally no other products will be taken during this log besides protein, Vitamins/Minerals, Fish oil, joint support, and caffeine/1,3 on days im dragging.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking good, thanks for understanding!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm here for the gains - excited to see how Tropinol XP works for a serious, dedicated end user.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm here for the gains - excited to see how Tropinol XP works for a serious, dedicated end user.
Glad to have you on board man!

Ok so I dosed the rest of my serving about 50 min preworkout. I guess I will post the workout to get some base numbers for everyone.

Barbell Rows: (wide grip, back flat, chest parallel to the ground)
Barx20
135x10
135+60lb chain weightx8
160+chainsx8
185+chainsx8
225+chainsx7

Chest Supported Tbar:

1 platex10
2 platesx10
3 platesx10
4 platesx8

Hammer strength low row:

3 platesx10
4 platesx10
4 platesx8

Chins:

Bwx20

Workout notes: felt good and strong today. Back numbers have been increasing steadily for the past 3 weeks. Ended up taking a deload for deads this week and will start fresh next week.

Supplement notes: Probably won't notice much difference here for a few days. However, I had an awesome pump this back workout. I usually take Hemavol Pre workout but dropped it for this run to get a better assessment and the pump I got today was very close to that of hemavols. The pumps will probably be even better with the full dose of nitrates Pre workout. So far so good. Legs tomorrow

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a video for some deadlift motivation:

[video=youtube;gLix3Z2zjRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLix3Z2zjRg[/video]
Sick man.. really looking forward for this!!!

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Supplement notes: Probably won't notice much difference here for a few days. However, I had an awesome pump this back workout. I usually take Hemavol Pre workout but dropped it for this run to get a better assessment and the pump I got today was very close to that of hemavols. The pumps will probably be even better with the full dose of nitrates Pre workout. So far so good. Legs tomorrow
Glad to see that potassium nitrate potentiated a solid pump - I really think that Hemavol + Tropinol XP will be a real killer as far as vasodilation is concerned. As I've mentioned elsewhere, one of the best things about Tropinol XP just might be that it has short- and long-term effects that are exciting - pumps and endurance noticeable from the first dose, with exciting changes in strength, libido, body comp, and aggression coming as the cumulative effects of its ingredients take hold. It's going to be a solid product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so jealous you have a low row machine at your gym haha......can't wait to see how this works for us going forward

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see that potassium nitrate potentiated a solid pump - I really think that Hemavol + Tropinol XP will be a real killer as far as vasodilation is concerned. As I've mentioned elsewhere, one of the best things about Tropinol XP just might be that it has short- and long-term effects that are exciting - pumps and endurance noticeable from the first dose, with exciting changes in strength, libido, body comp, and aggression coming as the cumulative effects of its ingredients take hold. It's going to be a solid product.
Yeah I am really excited. I can try the Hemavol + Tropinol combination for a day if you I force guys want. I just dropped it during the log so I could better detect what results were due to the Tropinol.

Definitely excited for this stuff to kick in. I'm probably going to pick up the nutraplanet deal and extend the run

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so jealous you have a low row machine at your gym haha......can't wait to see how this works for us going forward
Well as of now I go to two gyms and luckily one has it. It is one of the only machines I really like

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am really excited. I can try the Hemavol + Tropinol combination for a day if you I force guys want. I just dropped it during the log so I could better detect what results were due to the Tropinol.

Definitely excited for this stuff to kick in. I'm probably going to pick up the nutraplanet deal and extend the run
give it a week of solo dosing, then absolutely add the hemavol in :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit a leg workout today. Took off a few weeks from legs and this is my second week back. The second week back after a break always seems to leave me a bit weaker but I still felt great.

Warm up: 5 min fast paced on bike

Squats:

Barx20
135x10
225x10
275x8
315x8
315x7

Good Mornings:

Barx20
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x12

Leg Press:

405x10
495x10
585x30

Abs:

Weighted Rope Crunches
Incline sit ups

Workout notes: Squats were a little weak but I expected that. Leg press is light for a ton of reps. All the blood helps my knees feel much better after in my experience.

Supplement Notes: Legs were very pumped just after the bike. I thought they might explode after the 30 rep set on leg press. Endurance and everything was great. That's all I really have to report for now

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice leg workout there. The type of thing I spend all day dreading, but feel the best about once accomplished. Good stuff.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Are you kidding me!!! 585x30 you are a fugging beast, I got nothing else to say. Lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice leg workout there. The type of thing I spend all day dreading, but feel the best about once accomplished. Good stuff.
Thanks man. Legs are a love hate thing. Brutal to do, but the feeling after as you mentioned, is amazing. My whole body feels much more solid and stronger when I am incorporating heavy legs. Hard to explain but I definitely feel it helps add strength and size to the entire body.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you kidding me!!! 585x30 you are a fugging beast, I got nothing else to say. Lol
Haha thanks man. I included 45 lbs as the sled weight so I don't know if that counts or not. All I know is that I couldn't decide whether or not my heart was going to come out of my chest or if I was going to puke all over myself. Walking after that proved quite difficult.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Legs are a love hate thing. Brutal to do, but the feeling after as you mentioned, is amazing. My whole body feels much more solid and stronger when I am incorporating heavy legs. Hard to explain but I definitely feel it helps add strength and size to the entire body.
Absolutely the way I feel. Definitely a love/hate thing. I spend all day and the days before dreading it, but such a good thing when you're done.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely the way I feel. Definitely a love/hate thing. I spend all day and the days before dreading it, but such a good thing when you're done.
Its funny because sometimes im all hyped up to put a ton of weight on my back and tear up some squats. Other times id rather drop my junk in a rat trap. I am convinced that barbell lunges are one of the most exhausting, horrible exercises ever created but man they work

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my first day on Trop XP, so I'll be curious to see what everyone gets out of this. First workout day with it will be tomorrow.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is my first day on Trop XP, so I'll be curious to see what everyone gets out of this. First workout day with it will be tomorrow.
Good deal man stuff is promising so far. Shoot me a PM with your log and I will follow along.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Good deal man stuff is promising so far. Shoot me a PM with your log and I will follow along.
Can't wait to see Geoforce's log, great things happening in here so far as well - great leg workout, glad the pumps are hitting strong. After looking further into icariin, it looks like such a promising inclusion for a host of reasons - including those pumps.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
wait....people actually do more than 15 reps? :jaw:

Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
Yes, people actually do more than 15 reps - I've been hitting drop sets totally around 30 with 25 partials at the end for Mountain Dog training recently. :eek:

Can't wait to see what kind of pump (and extra weight I can throw on with enhanced strength and a pissed off attitude) once I get my hands on some Tropinol XP.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
keep up with the times old man :p
If we look like he does when we hit his age, we'll have done something right. Mad respect - but try some FST7 stuff Loudy. 7x15 at the end of a muscle group to get a mad pump is awesome. :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great workouts so far OP, and glad you're getting some sick pumps during training. The Icariin in Trop XP + hemavol combo, should you decide to do this combo at some point, should illicit some sick pumps.

looking forward to more from this log :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I haven't noticed any increased aggression yet but it's still early. I have felt slightly more confident and slight cognitive increase but that could be due to other things.

And the 30 reps is something I'm experimenting with. I have noticed my knees have been feeling much better if I had one monster burn out set of squats or leg press at the end up legs. Seems to be rather therapeutic. I got the idea from power lifters I lift with doing crazy rep sets for tricep finishers to heal their elbows. They swore by it and so far it seems there is merit to this method

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great workouts so far OP, and glad you're getting some sick pumps during training. The Icariin in Trop XP + hemavol combo, should you decide to do this combo at some point, should illicit some sick pumps.

looking forward to more from this log :)
I have 2 tubs of Hemavol so I will definitely stack them after a week or so.

The past few days have been off days and working like crazy. I continue to notice improved pumps as well as increased vascularity though out the day. Maybe a slight cognitive boost as well but I will see if that is a reoccurring thing I can attribute to Tropinol or just a coincidence. No changes in libido or aggression yet. Tomorrow is chest, tris, and shoulder work so I am excited to see the progress

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If we look like he does when we hit his age, we'll have done something right. Mad respect - but try some FST7 stuff Loudy. 7x15 at the end of a muscle group to get a mad pump is awesome. :D
psssht, he's a gym teacher.....he better be in shape :p

I have 2 tubs of Hemavol so I will definitely stack them after a week or so.

The past few days have been off days and working like crazy. I continue to notice improved pumps as well as increased vascularity though out the day. Maybe a slight cognitive boost as well but I will see if that is a reoccurring thing I can attribute to Tropinol or just a coincidence. No changes in libido or aggression yet. Tomorrow is chest, tris, and shoulder work so I am excited to see the progress
the 8-hour nitrate half life is deff. awesome for giving that "all day full" feeling....my bottles cant get here fast enough :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
things are looking great in here, stoked for more workout updates!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excited to finally hit the weights again today. Going to workout in a few hours after work and post the results.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

If it persists I will throw in some p5p or L-Dopa for prolactin support. I will keep yall updated on the situation.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

If it persists I will throw in some p5p or L-Dopa for prolactin support. I will keep yall updated on the situation.
this is interesting...hope all is well...pls do keep us posted regarding to this

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is interesting...hope all is well...pls do keep us posted regarding to this
Thanks man I am sure it is nothing but just trying to be accurate about all things noticed during the log. I will keep everyone updated.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

I have had the same thing happen to me from DAA.. After a week or 2 it should go away, if not L-Dopa will help I have also used an AI ( Erase, Forma) with good results. Please don't squeaze your nipps Bro!!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have had the same thing happen to me from DAA.. After a week or 2 it should go away, if not L-Dopa will help I have also used an AI ( Erase, Forma) with good results. Please don't squeaze your nipps Bro!!!
Haha good thing I'm not one to play with my nipples. I had a pretty good workout today but I have had a ton of stuff come up this evening. I will post up my workout and updated impressions early tomorrow morning

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only on AM can I honestly say I'm curious about what's up with another man's nipples.

I'm not really sure what that says about us :)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Haha good thing I'm not one to play with my nipples. I had a pretty good workout today but I have had a ton of stuff come up this evening. I will post up my workout and updated impressions early tomorrow morning

We look forward to it....

remember dont squeeze them ;)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I grabbed a chest workout last night and it was quite humbling. As some of you know, I have been struggling to recover from injuries to the ac joints of both my shoulders for the past 1 1/2 years. To compensate, I keep weights low with max reps and warm up a ton.I have not put over 225 on the bench since then and today was my first time in probably 6 months touching that weight and the second time in months benching. I have a long way to go.

Bench:

barx50
135x16
155x12
185x17
225x6

Blast Strap Push Ups:

3 sets to failure

Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:

25'sx12
35'sx12
45'sx12
55'sx10

Reverse Grip Pressdowns:

150x10
170x10
180x10

Regular Pressdowns:

170x20

Workout Notes: I was glad to feel good enough to at least put 225 on the bar today, but disappointing as to how few reps I did. Its hard to go from hitting 225 for over 20 at the end of a workout and then struggling with 6. Guess I was probably wiped after max repping the set right before because it felt light but I just got tired fast. We will see. At least I was able to do it pain free. Everything else went good.

Supplement Notes: Pumps remain awesome as usual. No changes in mood or aggression so far. Libido seems the same as well. Been having some pretty vivid dreams. Body composition seems to be improving. I am down about 2 lbs. Nipples were still slightly sore as of yesterday but my whole chest is so sore today that I can't tell what is what. Looking good so far.

I have back tonight and should have a pretty good gauge as to any improvements since this will be the first body part I have hit again since starting this log

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;cAzvINRnz00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAzvINRnz00[/video]