Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Also, waist seems a bit tighter. Definitely lost some size around my waist since I have started. As of yesterday, I have given up all bread, pasta, rolls, tortillas, etc. for Lent so I am sure this will help me shed even more pounds
    getting stronger and leaner...sounds like someones testosterone is surging!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager


  2. Dude your row #'s are crazy!!! 240x10 and 100x22!!! What!! Just think your still rehabing yourself back. Once CatD is running on all cylinders look out.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude your row #'s are crazy!!! 240x10 and 100x22!!! What!! Just think your still rehabing yourself back. Once CatD is running on all cylinders look out.
    Haha thanks man. Luckily Rows are one of my favorite things and also one of the only things that has not been affected by shoulder issue.

    Don't think I missed those 120's for 10 you did. I see you coming haha

  4. Grabbed a very quick workout I was pressed for time only had about 30 min.

    Warm up:

    Bike 5 min

    Squat:

    Barx10
    135x10
    225x5
    275x3
    315x2
    345x1
    365x4

    SLDL

    135x12
    185x10
    225x10
    275x8

    Workout notes: felt pretty good. 365x4 was better than I was expecting especially with almost no rest

    Supplement Notes: Once again good pumps even with low reps. Strength felt good. Down another pound. 201 on the dot. Started at 205 so I have lost a considerable about of weight with not much change in diet. I fasted down to two meals for Ash Wednesday so I'm sure that helped but even still I wouldn't usually have anything that drastic. Pretty impressed so far

  5. Glad to see you're impressed - looks like body comp should definitely be improving, and with the strength and pumps still there as well. This is exactly what we're looking for. Thanks again for reporting - I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for more updates. I can't wait to give this a shot myself.
    •   
       


  6. I will be out of town from today until Sunday and might not be able to update as much during that time. But I am starting to get some morni g wood again. No increase in sex drive but it's definitely a good start. I have always been beyond horny and waking up rock hard but for some reason over the past 3 months all that changed completely out of nowhere and I have no idea why.

    Also, I have been getting crazy night sweats.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I will be out of town from today until Sunday and might not be able to update as much during that time. But I am starting to get some morni g wood again. No increase in sex drive but it's definitely a good start. I have always been beyond horny and waking up rock hard but for some reason over the past 3 months all that changed completely out of nowhere and I have no idea why.

    Also, I have been getting crazy night sweats.
    Appreciate a full paragraph about morning wood bro !! haha jk, have fun while you're away. Log is awesome thus far!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I have always been beyond horny and waking up rock hard but for some reason over the past 3 months all that changed completely out of nowhere and I have no idea why.

    Also, I have been getting crazy night sweats.

    but...when it is time, are you able to "perform"?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Glad to see you're impressed - looks like body comp should definitely be improving, and with the strength and pumps still there as well. This is exactly what we're looking for. Thanks again for reporting - I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for more updates. I can't wait to give this a shot myself.
    all i know is..........




    I WANT MY BOTTLES!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    but...when it is time, are you able to "perform"?
    Yes, interested as well.

    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    but...when it is time, are you able to "perform"?
    Haha yeah never had any problems actually performing or anything like that. It just wasn't on my mind 24/7 like usual.

    That being said over the past few days it has shot up a great deal. It helped deliver some impressive performances over the weekend even after deadly amounts of bourbon, goldschlagers, tequila, etc. even several times in a row

  12. Tropinol XP: Reckless Libido in Spite of Liquor.

    This doesn't seem like a great marketing strategy but I'm glad you're digging the increased libido.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha yeah never had any problems actually performing or anything like that. It just wasn't on my mind 24/7 like usual.

    That being said over the past few days it has shot up a great deal. It helped deliver some impressive performances over the weekend even after deadly amounts of bourbon, goldschlagers, tequila, etc. even several times in a row

    The last time I drank that much was while I was in Foxwoods Casino (CT)...some strip club VIP treatment...oh memory is soooo ....vague

  14. Hahaha I have cut down drinking majorly but I was back in my college town visiting some buddies I haven't seen in awhile so didn't pass up an opportunity to raise a little hell.

    Today is back into the gym and eating right. I actually managed to get plenty of protein and very high quality meals over the weekend so that was good. Going knock out some chest, shoulders, and triceps today and hit up my powerlifting gym tomorrow for heavy deadlifts and back work.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha yeah never had any problems actually performing or anything like that. It just wasn't on my mind 24/7 like usual.

    That being said over the past few days it has shot up a great deal. It helped deliver some impressive performances over the weekend even after deadly amounts of bourbon, goldschlagers, tequila, etc. even several times in a row
    sounds like you sir, had a ****ty time
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. Grabbed a chest/shoulders/trap workout. My intentions were to go a bit lighter after pushing my shoulders a but last week.

    DB bench:

    30'sx20
    50'sx15
    70'sx10
    85'sx5
    100'sx15

    Hammer Strength Bench

    2 plates (each side)x12
    2 platesx12
    2 platesx16

    Blast Strap Push Ups:

    3xfailure

    Hammer Grip DB Military

    20'sx25
    20'sx20
    30'sx10
    40'sx16

    DB side laterals

    15'sx3xfailure

    DB shrugs:

    60'sx20
    80'sxfailure (around 40-50)

    Tricep Pressdowns:

    100x10
    140x10
    170x10
    200(whole stack)x8

    Lying DB Extensions:

    20'sx10
    35'sx12

    V Grip Pressdowns:

    140x15
    140x15

    Abs

    Workout Notes: Chest felt great as did shoulders. First time doing dumbbell bench since I can remember and it felt good and fairly strong. As you can tell, shoulder work is very light with tons of rest. Really geared torwards rehab and stability. First time doing any sort of overhead pressing in longer than I can remember. Even though it was very light, I'm stoked that my shoulders felt fine.

    Supplement Notes: Took it with Hemavol for the first time today. The combination of those two and high reps had me blown up big time. Pumps were amazing. Libido has increased. Night sweats also continue. Strength and endurance seem to be improved slightly. Still managed to lose a pound since my last weigh in despite the weekend I just had

  17. Grabbed a back workout yesterday. I didn't make it to my powerlifting gym but still had a great workout.

    Wide Grip Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    205x8
    225x9
    225x8

    Seated Cable Rows:

    180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x12

    Close Grip Pull Ups:

    BWx21

    One Arm T-Bar Rows:

    25x10
    50x10
    75x10

    Hammer Strength Low Rows:

    3 platesx15
    3 platesx15

    Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

    120x20
    150x20

    Face Pulls:

    150x20

    Barbell Curls:

    45x10
    70x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Dumbell Curls:

    35'sx10
    45'sx10 dropset 30'sxfailure

    Workout Notes: Bent Rows were slightly weaker but also done with a wider grip. Everything else felt stronger for more reps. First time trying one arm T bar rows and I really liked them. Biceps were noticeably stronger by the end of the workout as well.

    Supplement Notes: Everything is still going good. Pump was insane this workout. Dropped a few fractions of a pound. Strength and endurance holding steady or increasing depending. Libido is still up. Night sweats continue as well. No change in mood thus far.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Grabbed a back workout yesterday. I didn't make it to my powerlifting gym but still had a great workout.

    Wide Grip Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    205x8
    225x9
    225x8

    Seated Cable Rows:

    180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x12

    Close Grip Pull Ups:

    BWx21

    One Arm T-Bar Rows:

    25x10
    50x10
    75x10

    Hammer Strength Low Rows:

    3 platesx15
    3 platesx15

    Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

    120x20
    150x20

    Face Pulls:

    150x20

    Barbell Curls:

    45x10
    70x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Dumbell Curls:

    35'sx10
    45'sx10 dropset 30'sxfailure

    Workout Notes: Bent Rows were slightly weaker but also done with a wider grip. Everything else felt stronger for more reps. First time trying one arm T bar rows and I really liked them. Biceps were noticeably stronger by the end of the workout as well.

    Supplement Notes: Everything is still going good. Pump was insane this workout. Dropped a few fractions of a pound. Strength and endurance holding steady or increasing depending. Libido is still up. Night sweats continue as well. No change in mood thus far.
    Solid workout! Are the night sweats bothering you or you just notice them?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Solid workout! Are the night sweats bothering you or you just notice them?
    They don't bother me at all. I only notice if my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night or something I will be sweating pretty good. Nothing bad enough to have any effect on actual sleep quality

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    They don't bother me at all. I only notice if my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night or something I will be sweating pretty good. Nothing bad enough to have any effect on actual sleep quality
    even in the winter, i tend to sleep with my window wide open....im curious if i'll have the night sweats most people seem to be having
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. Hit legs tonight. First kind of down workout in awhile.

    Reverse Band Squats:

    135x10
    225x10 (started bands this set)
    275x8
    315x6
    365x6
    405x6

    Front Squats:

    185x20

    SLDL:

    135x12
    185x12

    Stopped after this felt really horrible for some reason.

    Workout notes: Had a bad workout. My head wasn't in it and my body and head felt like crap. I decided to stop making excuses, sack up, and push through. I started off decent but in the middle of sldls I felt completely horrible so I cut my losses and called it a day.

    Supplement Notes: Nothing really new to report. Still noticing pumps, increased libido, and slightly better endurance and strength (not today but I don't think that had to do with the supplement.)

  22. wtf is a reverse band squat bro.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    wtf is a reverse band squat bro.
    It's where you put bands from the top of the power rack down to the bar so that the bands assist you at the very bottom of the lift. Helps train your cns to get used to handling heavier weight and helps lockout strength. Usually, I do the opposite with bands working against you from the bottom. Makes the top half of the movement brutal

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Grabbed a back workout yesterday. I didn't make it to my powerlifting gym but still had a great workout.

    Wide Grip Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    205x8
    225x9
    225x8

    Seated Cable Rows:

    180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x12

    Close Grip Pull Ups:

    BWx21

    One Arm T-Bar Rows:

    25x10
    50x10
    75x10

    Hammer Strength Low Rows:

    3 platesx15
    3 platesx15

    Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

    120x20
    150x20

    Face Pulls:

    150x20

    Barbell Curls:

    45x10
    70x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Dumbell Curls:

    35'sx10
    45'sx10 dropset 30'sxfailure

    Workout Notes: Bent Rows were slightly weaker but also done with a wider grip. Everything else felt stronger for more reps. First time trying one arm T bar rows and I really liked them. Biceps were noticeably stronger by the end of the workout as well.

    Supplement Notes: Everything is still going good. Pump was insane this workout. Dropped a few fractions of a pound. Strength and endurance holding steady or increasing depending. Libido is still up. Night sweats continue as well. No change in mood thus far.
    Sorry I've been MIA!!! work has been kicking my but!! Big time lifts as usual my friend keep it up I need your workouts to keep me motivated!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA!!! work has been kicking my but!! Big time lifts as usual my friend keep it up I need your workouts to keep me motivated!!!
    Haha trust me man I'm surprised you even have time to workout or get on the boards at all during tax season. Caught up on your log as well impressive stuff man

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha trust me man I'm surprised you even have time to workout or get on the boards at all during tax season. Caught up on your log as well impressive stuff man
    I'm taking federal tax accounting right now and my mind is blown - my sympathy goes out to all tax preparers, EAs, and CPAs during this season.

    Glad to see you're still experiencing pumps, endurance, increases in libido and strength...shake off that "bad" workout and kill it next time!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

    I'm taking federal tax accounting right now and my mind is blown - my sympathy goes out to all tax preparers, EAs, and CPAs during this season.
    Yeah it's a bear this time of the year! Only saving grace is I do not prepare personal returns! I prepare returns for the real estate company I work for. This means over 50 partnership returns and the owner refuses to go on extension!!

  28. Well a bit of bad and good news. I had a full keg fall from a 3 ft table right onto my big toe at work. I thought it was for sure broken and I couldn't walk but the good news is that it is much better and I can walk around fine so I don't think I broke anything.

    Back to the gym tomorrow

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Well a bit of bad and good news. I had a full keg fall from a 3 ft table right onto my big toe at work. I thought it was for sure broken and I couldn't walk but the good news is that it is much better and I can walk around fine so I don't think I broke anything.

    Back to the gym tomorrow
    Thank god bro!!! My wife just broke her toe the other day.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thank god bro!!! My wife just broke her toe the other day.
    I know man can't believe that didn't break it. I read that in your log how is she doing with it?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM
  2. Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 01:16 PM
  5. Ease the Pain with Lidocaine
    By labrad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 05:33 PM
Log in
Log in