Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Excited to finally hit the weights again today. Going to workout in a few hours after work and post the results.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

If it persists I will throw in some p5p or L-Dopa for prolactin support. I will keep yall updated on the situation.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

If it persists I will throw in some p5p or L-Dopa for prolactin support. I will keep yall updated on the situation.
    this is interesting...hope all is well...pls do keep us posted regarding to this
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    this is interesting...hope all is well...pls do keep us posted regarding to this
    Thanks man I am sure it is nothing but just trying to be accurate about all things noticed during the log. I will keep everyone updated.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have had the same thing happen to me from DAA.. After a week or 2 it should go away, if not L-Dopa will help I have also used an AI ( Erase, Forma) with good results. Please don't squeaze your nipps Bro!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I have had the same thing happen to me from DAA.. After a week or 2 it should go away, if not L-Dopa will help I have also used an AI ( Erase, Forma) with good results. Please don't squeaze your nipps Bro!!!
    Haha good thing I'm not one to play with my nipples. I had a pretty good workout today but I have had a ton of stuff come up this evening. I will post up my workout and updated impressions early tomorrow morning
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Only on AM can I honestly say I'm curious about what's up with another man's nipples.

I'm not really sure what that says about us
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

Haha good thing I'm not one to play with my nipples. I had a pretty good workout today but I have had a ton of stuff come up this evening. I will post up my workout and updated impressions early tomorrow morning

We look forward to it....

remember dont squeeze them
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Ok so I grabbed a chest workout last night and it was quite humbling. As some of you know, I have been struggling to recover from injuries to the ac joints of both my shoulders for the past 1 1/2 years. To compensate, I keep weights low with max reps and warm up a ton.I have not put over 225 on the bench since then and today was my first time in probably 6 months touching that weight and the second time in months benching. I have a long way to go.

Bench:

barx50
    135x16
    155x12
    185x17
    225x6

Blast Strap Push Ups:

3 sets to failure

Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:

25'sx12
    35'sx12
    45'sx12
    55'sx10

Reverse Grip Pressdowns:

150x10
    170x10
    180x10

Regular Pressdowns:

170x20

Workout Notes: I was glad to feel good enough to at least put 225 on the bar today, but disappointing as to how few reps I did. Its hard to go from hitting 225 for over 20 at the end of a workout and then struggling with 6. Guess I was probably wiped after max repping the set right before because it felt light but I just got tired fast. We will see. At least I was able to do it pain free. Everything else went good.

Supplement Notes: Pumps remain awesome as usual. No changes in mood or aggression so far. Libido seems the same as well. Been having some pretty vivid dreams. Body composition seems to be improving. I am down about 2 lbs. Nipples were still slightly sore as of yesterday but my whole chest is so sore today that I can't tell what is what. Looking good so far.

I have back tonight and should have a pretty good gauge as to any improvements since this will be the first body part I have hit again since starting this log
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok so I grabbed a chest workout last night and it was quite humbling. As some of you know, I have been struggling to recover from injuries to the ac joints of both my shoulders for the past 1 1/2 years. To compensate, I keep weights low with max reps and warm up a ton.I have not put over 225 on the bench since then and today was my first time in probably 6 months touching that weight and the second time in months benching. I have a long way to go.

Bench:

barx50
    135x16
    155x12
    185x17
    225x6

Blast Strap Push Ups:

3 sets to failure

Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:

25'sx12
    35'sx12
    45'sx12
    55'sx10

Reverse Grip Pressdowns:

150x10
    170x10
    180x10

Regular Pressdowns:

170x20

Workout Notes: I was glad to feel good enough to at least put 225 on the bar today, but disappointing as to how few reps I did. Its hard to go from hitting 225 for over 20 at the end of a workout and then struggling with 6. Guess I was probably wiped after max repping the set right before because it felt light but I just got tired fast. We will see. At least I was able to do it pain free. Everything else went good.

Supplement Notes: Pumps remain awesome as usual. No changes in mood or aggression so far. Libido seems the same as well. Been having some pretty vivid dreams. Body composition seems to be improving. I am down about 2 lbs. Nipples were still slightly sore as of yesterday but my whole chest is so sore today that I can't tell what is what. Looking good so far.

I have back tonight and should have a pretty good gauge as to any improvements since this will be the first body part I have hit again since starting this log
    Only you would get upset and these #'s, always strong lifts from you. I know you have struggled with that shoulder so take it easy last thing I want to hear is that your out again.. Who else an I going to motivate me to lift more??
    Olympus labs Rep
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Awesome video, awesome workout - the pumps and body composition are strong signs about the promising nature of the product! Keep kicking ass.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Only you would get upset and these #'s, always strong lifts from you. I know you have struggled with that shoulder so take it easy last thing I want to hear is that your out again.. Who else an I going to motivate me to lift more??
    Don't worry man I won't be going anywhere. Im not going to risk being out of the game again. I just knew I had some catching up to do after your most recent pictures
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Change of plans for this evening. I have to meet with somebody to prepare for a massive interview I have Thursday. However, I did make it in for a 30 min deadlift session.

All deadlifts done with a complete 1 second stop between each rep to minimize use of momentum and no straps

135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x9

Workout Notes: Pretty solid for just starting deadlifts again. I was very happy with my numbers and strength. Even my endurance seemed to be good.

Supplement notes: Had some massive lower back pumps to the point that it is very uncomfortable. Good pump in traps and forearms as well. About where I expected to be weight wise. Weight was down a few fractions of a lb with no real change in diet. That little could be fluctuation of water but my belt fit slightly looser as well so I think the forskolin is definitely starting to have a recomp effect. Slightly more aggression but I will see if this continues to occur before I attribute it to the Tropinol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Also, I forgot to mention that I did some very high rep sets of dumbbell shrugs and laterals as shoulder rehab work with the addition of a few bands exercises on my chest day
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Change of plans for this evening. I have to meet with somebody to prepare for a massive interview I have Thursday. However, I did make it in for a 30 min deadlift session.

All deadlifts done with a complete 1 second stop between each rep to minimize use of momentum and no straps

135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x9

Workout Notes: Pretty solid for just starting deadlifts again. I was very happy with my numbers and strength. Even my endurance seemed to be good.

Supplement notes: Had some massive lower back pumps to the point that it is very uncomfortable. Good pump in traps and forearms as well. About where I expected to be weight wise. Weight was down a few fractions of a lb with no real change in diet. That little could be fluctuation of water but my belt fit slightly looser as well so I think the forskolin is definitely starting to have a recomp effect. Slightly more aggression but I will see if this continues to occur before I attribute it to the Tropinol
    Someday I'll be able to do dead lifts! Curse my tall stature.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Someday I'll be able to do dead lifts! Curse my tall stature.
    With light weight and a lot of practice, you could find a form or style that works for you. Most of the strongmen competitors are 6'4 plus
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

With light weight and a lot of practice, you could find a form or style that works for you. Most of the strongmen competitors are 6'4 plus
    He just needs to man up.

I've been pulling with good form since 14 at 6'1" or so.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Ok got in a back workout yesterday just haven't had time to update until now. Been going heavy with a good bit of volume on back for some time so I decided to go lighter for more reps with less movements this week. Almost a hypertrophy/deload type deal. I will be back to heavy as hell next week though.

Wide Reverse Grip BB Rows:

135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x16 (had a lot more in me than I thought I would)

Seated V Grip Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x10

Dumbell Rows:

80'sx8
    100'sx22

Chins:

BWx20

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

120x12
    140x15 (Failure)

Barbell Curls:

Barx10
    65x10
    95x10
    95x10 drop set to 60x6

Hammer Curls:

40'sxfailure
    40'sxfailure

Workout Notes: Felt Pretty good. Strength was solid regardless of going light. I was doing these weights for more reps than I did not long ago.

Supplement Notes: Pumps are great especially after this workout. Had some serious inflatable luggage. Strength and endurance continue to be good. I have not hit a plateau after several weeks of getting stronger which is fairly rare for me. Tropinol might have something to do with the last week of it. Too early to tell. Any soreness in the nipple area has gone away thank god. No signs of increased oil/acne/libido etc. Sleep seems to be better.

Hitting a leg workout in a few hours
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Also, waist seems a bit tighter. Definitely lost some size around my waist since I have started. As of yesterday, I have given up all bread, pasta, rolls, tortillas, etc. for Lent so I am sure this will help me shed even more pounds
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%

Also, waist seems a bit tighter. Definitely lost some size around my waist since I have started. As of yesterday, I have given up all bread, pasta, rolls, tortillas, etc. for Lent so I am sure this will help me shed even more pounds
    getting stronger and leaner...sounds like someones testosterone is surging!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

Dude your row #'s are crazy!!! 240x10 and 100x22!!! What!! Just think your still rehabing yourself back. Once CatD is running on all cylinders look out.
    Olympus labs Rep
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Dude your row #'s are crazy!!! 240x10 and 100x22!!! What!! Just think your still rehabing yourself back. Once CatD is running on all cylinders look out.
    Haha thanks man. Luckily Rows are one of my favorite things and also one of the only things that has not been affected by shoulder issue.

Don't think I missed those 120's for 10 you did. I see you coming haha
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Grabbed a very quick workout I was pressed for time only had about 30 min.

Warm up:

Bike 5 min

Squat:

Barx10
    135x10
    225x5
    275x3
    315x2
    345x1
    365x4

SLDL

135x12
    185x10
    225x10
    275x8

Workout notes: felt pretty good. 365x4 was better than I was expecting especially with almost no rest

Supplement Notes: Once again good pumps even with low reps. Strength felt good. Down another pound. 201 on the dot. Started at 205 so I have lost a considerable about of weight with not much change in diet. I fasted down to two meals for Ash Wednesday so I'm sure that helped but even still I wouldn't usually have anything that drastic. Pretty impressed so far
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Glad to see you're impressed - looks like body comp should definitely be improving, and with the strength and pumps still there as well. This is exactly what we're looking for. Thanks again for reporting - I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for more updates. I can't wait to give this a shot myself.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I will be out of town from today until Sunday and might not be able to update as much during that time. But I am starting to get some morni g wood again. No increase in sex drive but it's definitely a good start. I have always been beyond horny and waking up rock hard but for some reason over the past 3 months all that changed completely out of nowhere and I have no idea why.

Also, I have been getting crazy night sweats.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will be out of town from today until Sunday and might not be able to update as much during that time. But I am starting to get some morni g wood again. No increase in sex drive but it's definitely a good start. I have always been beyond horny and waking up rock hard but for some reason over the past 3 months all that changed completely out of nowhere and I have no idea why.

Appreciate a full paragraph about morning wood bro !! haha jk, have fun while you're away. Log is awesome thus far!

Mike
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

I have always been beyond horny and waking up rock hard but for some reason over the past 3 months all that changed completely out of nowhere and I have no idea why.

but...when it is time, are you able to "perform"?
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Glad to see you're impressed - looks like body comp should definitely be improving, and with the strength and pumps still there as well. This is exactly what we're looking for. Thanks again for reporting - I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for more updates. I can't wait to give this a shot myself.
    all i know is..........

I WANT MY BOTTLES!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Yes, interested as well.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Haha yeah never had any problems actually performing or anything like that. It just wasn't on my mind 24/7 like usual.

That being said over the past few days it has shot up a great deal. It helped deliver some impressive performances over the weekend even after deadly amounts of bourbon, goldschlagers, tequila, etc. even several times in a row
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

Tropinol XP: Reckless Libido in Spite of Liquor.

This doesn't seem like a great marketing strategy but I'm glad you're digging the increased libido.

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

Haha yeah never had any problems actually performing or anything like that. It just wasn't on my mind 24/7 like usual.

That being said over the past few days it has shot up a great deal. It helped deliver some impressive performances over the weekend even after deadly amounts of bourbon, goldschlagers, tequila, etc. even several times in a row

The last time I drank that much was while I was in Foxwoods Casino (CT)...some strip club VIP treatment...oh memory is soooo ....vague
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Hahaha I have cut down drinking majorly but I was back in my college town visiting some buddies I haven't seen in awhile so didn't pass up an opportunity to raise a little hell.

Today is back into the gym and eating right. I actually managed to get plenty of protein and very high quality meals over the weekend so that was good. Going knock out some chest, shoulders, and triceps today and hit up my powerlifting gym tomorrow for heavy deadlifts and back work.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

sounds like you sir, had a ****ty time
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Grabbed a chest/shoulders/trap workout. My intentions were to go a bit lighter after pushing my shoulders a but last week.

DB bench:

30'sx20
    50'sx15
    70'sx10
    85'sx5
    100'sx15

Hammer Strength Bench

2 plates (each side)x12
    2 platesx12
    2 platesx16

Blast Strap Push Ups:

3xfailure

Hammer Grip DB Military

20'sx25
    20'sx20
    30'sx10
    40'sx16

DB side laterals

15'sx3xfailure

DB shrugs:

60'sx20
    80'sxfailure (around 40-50)

Tricep Pressdowns:

100x10
    140x10
    170x10
    200(whole stack)x8

Lying DB Extensions:

20'sx10
    35'sx12

V Grip Pressdowns:

140x15
    140x15

Abs

Workout Notes: Chest felt great as did shoulders. First time doing dumbbell bench since I can remember and it felt good and fairly strong. As you can tell, shoulder work is very light with tons of rest. Really geared torwards rehab and stability. First time doing any sort of overhead pressing in longer than I can remember. Even though it was very light, I'm stoked that my shoulders felt fine.

Supplement Notes: Took it with Hemavol for the first time today. The combination of those two and high reps had me blown up big time. Pumps were amazing. Libido has increased. Night sweats also continue. Strength and endurance seem to be improved slightly. Still managed to lose a pound since my last weigh in despite the weekend I just had
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Grabbed a back workout yesterday. I didn't make it to my powerlifting gym but still had a great workout.

Wide Grip Bent Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    205x8
    225x9
    225x8

Seated Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x12

Close Grip Pull Ups:

BWx21

One Arm T-Bar Rows:

25x10
    50x10
    75x10

Hammer Strength Low Rows:

3 platesx15
    3 platesx15

120x20
    150x20

Face Pulls:

150x20

Barbell Curls:

45x10
    70x10
    95x10
    95x10

Dumbell Curls:

35'sx10
    45'sx10 dropset 30'sxfailure

Workout Notes: Bent Rows were slightly weaker but also done with a wider grip. Everything else felt stronger for more reps. First time trying one arm T bar rows and I really liked them. Biceps were noticeably stronger by the end of the workout as well.

Supplement Notes: Everything is still going good. Pump was insane this workout. Dropped a few fractions of a pound. Strength and endurance holding steady or increasing depending. Libido is still up. Night sweats continue as well. No change in mood thus far.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Grabbed a back workout yesterday. I didn't make it to my powerlifting gym but still had a great workout.

Wide Grip Bent Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    205x8
    225x9
    225x8

Seated Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x12

Close Grip Pull Ups:

BWx21

One Arm T-Bar Rows:

25x10
    50x10
    75x10

Hammer Strength Low Rows:

3 platesx15
    3 platesx15

120x20
    150x20

Face Pulls:

150x20

Barbell Curls:

45x10
    70x10
    95x10
    95x10

Dumbell Curls:

35'sx10
    45'sx10 dropset 30'sxfailure

Workout Notes: Bent Rows were slightly weaker but also done with a wider grip. Everything else felt stronger for more reps. First time trying one arm T bar rows and I really liked them. Biceps were noticeably stronger by the end of the workout as well.

Supplement Notes: Everything is still going good. Pump was insane this workout. Dropped a few fractions of a pound. Strength and endurance holding steady or increasing depending. Libido is still up. Night sweats continue as well. No change in mood thus far.
    Solid workout! Are the night sweats bothering you or you just notice them?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Solid workout! Are the night sweats bothering you or you just notice them?
    They don't bother me at all. I only notice if my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night or something I will be sweating pretty good. Nothing bad enough to have any effect on actual sleep quality
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

They don't bother me at all. I only notice if my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night or something I will be sweating pretty good. Nothing bad enough to have any effect on actual sleep quality
    even in the winter, i tend to sleep with my window wide open....im curious if i'll have the night sweats most people seem to be having
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM
  2. Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM