Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Good deal man stuff is promising so far. Shoot me a PM with your log and I will follow along.
    Can't wait to see Geoforce's log, great things happening in here so far as well - great leg workout, glad the pumps are hitting strong. After looking further into icariin, it looks like such a promising inclusion for a host of reasons - including those pumps.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Are you kidding me!!! 585x30 you are a fugging beast, I got nothing else to say. Lol
    wait....people actually do more than 15 reps?

Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
    Yes, people actually do more than 15 reps - I've been hitting drop sets totally around 30 with 25 partials at the end for Mountain Dog training recently.

Can't wait to see what kind of pump (and extra weight I can throw on with enhanced strength and a pissed off attitude) once I get my hands on some Tropinol XP.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

keep up with the times old man
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    keep up with the times old man
    If we look like he does when we hit his age, we'll have done something right. Mad respect - but try some FST7 stuff Loudy. 7x15 at the end of a muscle group to get a mad pump is awesome.

6. great workouts so far OP, and glad you're getting some sick pumps during training. The Icariin in Trop XP + hemavol combo, should you decide to do this combo at some point, should illicit some sick pumps.

looking forward to more from this log
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

7. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

I haven't noticed any increased aggression yet but it's still early. I have felt slightly more confident and slight cognitive increase but that could be due to other things.

And the 30 reps is something I'm experimenting with. I have noticed my knees have been feeling much better if I had one monster burn out set of squats or leg press at the end up legs. Seems to be rather therapeutic. I got the idea from power lifters I lift with doing crazy rep sets for tricep finishers to heal their elbows. They swore by it and so far it seems there is merit to this method

8. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    great workouts so far OP, and glad you're getting some sick pumps during training. The Icariin in Trop XP + hemavol combo, should you decide to do this combo at some point, should illicit some sick pumps.

looking forward to more from this log
    I have 2 tubs of Hemavol so I will definitely stack them after a week or so.

The past few days have been off days and working like crazy. I continue to notice improved pumps as well as increased vascularity though out the day. Maybe a slight cognitive boost as well but I will see if that is a reoccurring thing I can attribute to Tropinol or just a coincidence. No changes in libido or aggression yet. Tomorrow is chest, tris, and shoulder work so I am excited to see the progress

9. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    If we look like he does when we hit his age, we'll have done something right. Mad respect - but try some FST7 stuff Loudy. 7x15 at the end of a muscle group to get a mad pump is awesome.
    psssht, he's a gym teacher.....he better be in shape

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I have 2 tubs of Hemavol so I will definitely stack them after a week or so.

The past few days have been off days and working like crazy. I continue to notice improved pumps as well as increased vascularity though out the day. Maybe a slight cognitive boost as well but I will see if that is a reoccurring thing I can attribute to Tropinol or just a coincidence. No changes in libido or aggression yet. Tomorrow is chest, tris, and shoulder work so I am excited to see the progress
    the 8-hour nitrate half life is deff. awesome for giving that "all day full" feeling....my bottles cant get here fast enough
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

10. things are looking great in here, stoked for more workout updates!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

11. Excited to finally hit the weights again today. Going to workout in a few hours after work and post the results.

12. Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

If it persists I will throw in some p5p or L-Dopa for prolactin support. I will keep yall updated on the situation.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

If it persists I will throw in some p5p or L-Dopa for prolactin support. I will keep yall updated on the situation.
    this is interesting...hope all is well...pls do keep us posted regarding to this

14. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    this is interesting...hope all is well...pls do keep us posted regarding to this
    Thanks man I am sure it is nothing but just trying to be accurate about all things noticed during the log. I will keep everyone updated.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Also, I didn't mention this at first as I did not want to cause a scare or anything, but since it has persisted for a full day I will make note of it. I have some soreness around both of my nipples. They aren't extremely sensitive or anything but sore if I press around the area. I have never had any Gyno symptoms. Not from puberty, test, bold, or even high dosed MAX LMG. It was never even close to a concern so I am not hyper analyzing the area just looking for the slightest sign or anything like that. Im not saying its gyno related or anything like that but figured it was worth noting.

I have had the same thing happen to me from DAA.. After a week or 2 it should go away, if not L-Dopa will help I have also used an AI ( Erase, Forma) with good results. Please don't squeaze your nipps Bro!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I have had the same thing happen to me from DAA.. After a week or 2 it should go away, if not L-Dopa will help I have also used an AI ( Erase, Forma) with good results. Please don't squeaze your nipps Bro!!!
    Haha good thing I'm not one to play with my nipples. I had a pretty good workout today but I have had a ton of stuff come up this evening. I will post up my workout and updated impressions early tomorrow morning

17. Only on AM can I honestly say I'm curious about what's up with another man's nipples.

I'm not really sure what that says about us
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

18. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha good thing I'm not one to play with my nipples. I had a pretty good workout today but I have had a ton of stuff come up this evening. I will post up my workout and updated impressions early tomorrow morning

We look forward to it....

remember dont squeeze them

19. Ok so I grabbed a chest workout last night and it was quite humbling. As some of you know, I have been struggling to recover from injuries to the ac joints of both my shoulders for the past 1 1/2 years. To compensate, I keep weights low with max reps and warm up a ton.I have not put over 225 on the bench since then and today was my first time in probably 6 months touching that weight and the second time in months benching. I have a long way to go.

Bench:

barx50
    135x16
    155x12
    185x17
    225x6

Blast Strap Push Ups:

3 sets to failure

Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:

25'sx12
    35'sx12
    45'sx12
    55'sx10

Reverse Grip Pressdowns:

150x10
    170x10
    180x10

Regular Pressdowns:

170x20

Workout Notes: I was glad to feel good enough to at least put 225 on the bar today, but disappointing as to how few reps I did. Its hard to go from hitting 225 for over 20 at the end of a workout and then struggling with 6. Guess I was probably wiped after max repping the set right before because it felt light but I just got tired fast. We will see. At least I was able to do it pain free. Everything else went good.

Supplement Notes: Pumps remain awesome as usual. No changes in mood or aggression so far. Libido seems the same as well. Been having some pretty vivid dreams. Body composition seems to be improving. I am down about 2 lbs. Nipples were still slightly sore as of yesterday but my whole chest is so sore today that I can't tell what is what. Looking good so far.

I have back tonight and should have a pretty good gauge as to any improvements since this will be the first body part I have hit again since starting this log

20. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Ok so I grabbed a chest workout last night and it was quite humbling. As some of you know, I have been struggling to recover from injuries to the ac joints of both my shoulders for the past 1 1/2 years. To compensate, I keep weights low with max reps and warm up a ton.I have not put over 225 on the bench since then and today was my first time in probably 6 months touching that weight and the second time in months benching. I have a long way to go.

Bench:

barx50
    135x16
    155x12
    185x17
    225x6

Blast Strap Push Ups:

3 sets to failure

Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:

25'sx12
    35'sx12
    45'sx12
    55'sx10

Reverse Grip Pressdowns:

150x10
    170x10
    180x10

Regular Pressdowns:

170x20

Workout Notes: I was glad to feel good enough to at least put 225 on the bar today, but disappointing as to how few reps I did. Its hard to go from hitting 225 for over 20 at the end of a workout and then struggling with 6. Guess I was probably wiped after max repping the set right before because it felt light but I just got tired fast. We will see. At least I was able to do it pain free. Everything else went good.

Supplement Notes: Pumps remain awesome as usual. No changes in mood or aggression so far. Libido seems the same as well. Been having some pretty vivid dreams. Body composition seems to be improving. I am down about 2 lbs. Nipples were still slightly sore as of yesterday but my whole chest is so sore today that I can't tell what is what. Looking good so far.

I have back tonight and should have a pretty good gauge as to any improvements since this will be the first body part I have hit again since starting this log
    Only you would get upset and these #'s, always strong lifts from you. I know you have struggled with that shoulder so take it easy last thing I want to hear is that your out again.. Who else an I going to motivate me to lift more??

21. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Awesome video, awesome workout - the pumps and body composition are strong signs about the promising nature of the product! Keep kicking ass.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Only you would get upset and these #'s, always strong lifts from you. I know you have struggled with that shoulder so take it easy last thing I want to hear is that your out again.. Who else an I going to motivate me to lift more??
    Don't worry man I won't be going anywhere. Im not going to risk being out of the game again. I just knew I had some catching up to do after your most recent pictures

23. Change of plans for this evening. I have to meet with somebody to prepare for a massive interview I have Thursday. However, I did make it in for a 30 min deadlift session.

All deadlifts done with a complete 1 second stop between each rep to minimize use of momentum and no straps

135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x9

Workout Notes: Pretty solid for just starting deadlifts again. I was very happy with my numbers and strength. Even my endurance seemed to be good.

Supplement notes: Had some massive lower back pumps to the point that it is very uncomfortable. Good pump in traps and forearms as well. About where I expected to be weight wise. Weight was down a few fractions of a lb with no real change in diet. That little could be fluctuation of water but my belt fit slightly looser as well so I think the forskolin is definitely starting to have a recomp effect. Slightly more aggression but I will see if this continues to occur before I attribute it to the Tropinol

24. Also, I forgot to mention that I did some very high rep sets of dumbbell shrugs and laterals as shoulder rehab work with the addition of a few bands exercises on my chest day

25. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Change of plans for this evening. I have to meet with somebody to prepare for a massive interview I have Thursday. However, I did make it in for a 30 min deadlift session.

All deadlifts done with a complete 1 second stop between each rep to minimize use of momentum and no straps

135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x9

Workout Notes: Pretty solid for just starting deadlifts again. I was very happy with my numbers and strength. Even my endurance seemed to be good.

Supplement notes: Had some massive lower back pumps to the point that it is very uncomfortable. Good pump in traps and forearms as well. About where I expected to be weight wise. Weight was down a few fractions of a lb with no real change in diet. That little could be fluctuation of water but my belt fit slightly looser as well so I think the forskolin is definitely starting to have a recomp effect. Slightly more aggression but I will see if this continues to occur before I attribute it to the Tropinol
    Someday I'll be able to do dead lifts! Curse my tall stature.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Someday I'll be able to do dead lifts! Curse my tall stature.
    With light weight and a lot of practice, you could find a form or style that works for you. Most of the strongmen competitors are 6'4 plus

27. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    With light weight and a lot of practice, you could find a form or style that works for you. Most of the strongmen competitors are 6'4 plus
    He just needs to man up.

I've been pulling with good form since 14 at 6'1" or so.

28. Ok got in a back workout yesterday just haven't had time to update until now. Been going heavy with a good bit of volume on back for some time so I decided to go lighter for more reps with less movements this week. Almost a hypertrophy/deload type deal. I will be back to heavy as hell next week though.

Wide Reverse Grip BB Rows:

135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x16 (had a lot more in me than I thought I would)

Seated V Grip Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x10

Dumbell Rows:

80'sx8
    100'sx22

Chins:

BWx20

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

120x12
    140x15 (Failure)

Barbell Curls:

Barx10
    65x10
    95x10
    95x10 drop set to 60x6

Hammer Curls:

40'sxfailure
    40'sxfailure

Workout Notes: Felt Pretty good. Strength was solid regardless of going light. I was doing these weights for more reps than I did not long ago.

Supplement Notes: Pumps are great especially after this workout. Had some serious inflatable luggage. Strength and endurance continue to be good. I have not hit a plateau after several weeks of getting stronger which is fairly rare for me. Tropinol might have something to do with the last week of it. Too early to tell. Any soreness in the nipple area has gone away thank god. No signs of increased oil/acne/libido etc. Sleep seems to be better.

Hitting a leg workout in a few hours

29. Also, waist seems a bit tighter. Definitely lost some size around my waist since I have started. As of yesterday, I have given up all bread, pasta, rolls, tortillas, etc. for Lent so I am sure this will help me shed even more pounds

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM
  2. Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209