What SUPP-D!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Just started a run with NLA SUPP-D. I will comment on these areas:

• Increased Explosion and Strength Gains
I was ready to rock 15 minutes after talking SUPP-D. For comparison sake, I kept the same weight on everything. Right out of the shoot, I was flying strong. I was throwing weights around and had to concentrate on being careful. Awesome. Not ready to comment on gains.

• Fast Twitch Muscle Fiber Activation
The fast twitch was crazy doing my legs. Two days before I strained to get 300 lbs moving. Tuesday night, I killed it. again Awesome.

• Maximal Vasodialation
The pumps and veins were about the same as with other products. More to come.

• Enhanced CNS Activation
This is where SUPP-D really hit the jackpot for me. I was in the zone, keeping good form and ready for more.

That's it for Day One. I'm going to do some SUPP-D before my HIIT today. Hope I don't explode!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just started a run with NLA SUPP-D. I will comment on these areas:

[*]Increased Explosion and Strength Gains

I was ready to rock 15 minutes after talking SUPP-D. For comparison sake, I kept the same weight on everything. Right out of the shoot, I was flying strong. I was throwing weights around and had to concentrate on being careful. Awesome. Not ready to comment on gains.

[*]Fast Twitch Muscle Fiber Activation

The fast twitch was crazy doing my legs. Two days before I strained to get 300 lbs moving. Tuesday night, I killed it. again Awesome.

[*]Maximal Vasodialation

The pumps and veins were about the same as with other products. More to come.

[*]Enhanced CNS Activation

This is where SUPP-D really hit the jackpot for me. I was in the zone, keeping good form and ready for more.

That's it for Day One. I'm going to do some SUPP-D before my HIIT today. Hope I don't explode!
Subbed Bro! Love what's happening here. Glad your liking supp-d so well.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah here we go!

in for the stats and the gains!

romangod

romangod

Awards
I don't know where my post from Friday ended up, so here's what happened. I took SUPP-D before my HIIT Cardio Workout. Energy, Intensity, Focus and Power, all in one workout! Quads got big and tight, but I could still walk. HIIT is THE BEST FAT-BURNING MIND-BLOWING 20 minutes you can spend on your overall fitness.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know where my post from Friday ended up, so here's what happened. I took SUPP-D before my HIIT Cardio Workout. Energy, Intensity, Focus and Power, all in one workout! Quads got big and tight, but I could still walk. HIIT is THE BEST FAT-BURNING MIND-BLOWING 20 minutes you can spend on your overall fitness.
Killed it!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Hey,

I think I posted yesterday to you instead of the log. Did you get my Day 3 info on SUPP-D?

romangod

romangod

Awards
Last 2 SUPP-D Workouts

After my third and fourth sessions with SUPP-D on board, I can attest to this: I have a focused motivation that is accompanied by a slightly aggressive anxiousness with a topping of how is it I doing more weight and more reps. I find myself done with my routine and looking for more. There is no crash when I am done and I ride out my evening feeling pleasantly alert. The one neutral comment in my experience so far is the only average pumps and vascularity. Thanks NLA, I'm enjoying the ride.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After my third and fourth sessions with SUPP-D on board, I can attest to this: I have a focused motivation that is accompanied by a slightly aggressive anxiousness with a topping of how is it I doing more weight and more reps. I find myself done with my routine and looking for more. There is no crash when I am done and I ride out my evening feeling pleasantly alert. The one neutral comment in my experience so far is the only average pumps and vascularity. Thanks NLA, I'm enjoying the ride.
Glad you like it, same here I find I shut up and lift a lot more its pretty nice. :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thank you Brother! Glad its kicking in so nicely. In the near future you should check out our swoll-n and stack it. You will be ingulfed in pumps :) just so you know nutra planet will be selling our products very soon and heard there's gunna be one hell of a sale ;)

romangod

romangod

Awards
Have the Flu or some virus since Friday. Feeling better, but not working out again until Thursday or Friday. Not working out feels worse than being sick. :worried:

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have the Flu or some virus since Friday. Feeling better, but not working out again until Thursday or Friday. Not working out feels worse than being sick. :worried:
Take it easy man, just count it as a rest week and now you don't have to take another one for like 2-3 months :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Get better Sir!

romangod

romangod

Awards
7th Workout with SUPP-D

Focus and Confidence are what really shines for SUPP-D. This was my first workout since having the Flu. I sipped my SUPP-D while finishing a conference call (about 15 minutes), then hit the gym. I warmed up with some light shoulder work. Maybe it was the week off, but even the light shoulder sets were giving me a pump. I was so ready to be back that i reduced my rest between sets to under a minute and still rocked. I walked out of the gym talking with a bud who comes in at a solid 225 lb and felt we were twins. I'm 165. Great day!

msrider

msrider

Awards
7th Workout with SUPP-D

Focus and Confidence are what really shines for SUPP-D. This was my first workout since having the Flu. I sipped my SUPP-D while finishing a conference call (about 15 minutes), then hit the gym. I warmed up with some light shoulder work. Maybe it was the week off, but even the light shoulder sets were giving me a pump. I was so ready to be back that i reduced my rest between sets to under a minute and still rocked. I walked out of the gym talking with a bud who comes in at a solid 225 lb and felt we were twins. I'm 165. Great day!
Glad your Back Bro! I find myself flying through my workouts aswell. Keep killing it Bro!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is downright addicting it's so good! I didn't know you could get such good intensity and focus with no crash later. Now we just gotta make more flavors ;)

msrider

msrider

Awards
This stuff is downright addicting it's so good! I didn't know you could get such good intensity and focus with no crash later. Now we just gotta make more flavors ;)
I wouldn't mind watermelon :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
As long as we are asking and wishing - Make a SUPP-D + SWOLL-N product for $30.
The supp-d already has a lot of what swoll-n has. We actualy put a lot more agmatine in the supp-d to assure when there stacked nothing compares :)

If we gave it for 30 we would go broke lmao and I want to continue purchasing these awesome products if ya know what I mean. Also we have sales here and there on our site so continue following so u don't miss the big ones :) and you should like us on facebook aswell, they keep us updated with the latest news and big sells

romangod

romangod

Awards
Crushed it

Sorry for the quiet spell, been on the road making a living. I have been enjoying the support of SUPP-D now for 2 weeks. I combined my Versa and an additional 750 mgs of agmatine to my one scoop of SUPP-D for Wednesday's workout. The motivation, clarity and increased work load capability will there as usual, but after this joy ride I experienced a prolonged period of fullness and confidence that made me feel like engaging extracurricular activities :naughty:. You can read between the lines. Hooray today is a SUPP-D day. Later.

romangod

romangod

Awards
SUPP-D stacks up with the best pre-work supplements i have ever taken. As with any proprietary blend, it is the synergy of the ingredients that makes it or breaks it. SUPP-D blend is bang on for energy, motivation and durability.

msrider

msrider

Awards
SUPP-D stacks up with the best pre-work supplements i have ever taken. As with any proprietary blend, it is the synergy of the ingredients that makes it or breaks it. SUPP-D blend is bang on for energy, motivation and durability.
the Best prop blend imo and face it some ppl don't want to show all there cards so that some other company can copy what they mastered. I know the reviews speak for themselves and I'm with ya, its in the A class for any pre workout.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the Best prop blend imo and face it some ppl don't want to show all there cards so that some other company can copy what they mastered. I know the reviews speak for themselves and I'm with ya, its in the A class for any pre workout.
^
This, reformulations through time and effort pay off

romangod

romangod

Awards
Improved Vascularity

I have been taking Supp-D 4 times a week for three weeks. I have shared with you all that the focus, motivation and endurance are awesome. Now I am reporting that my residual vascularity has improved. It is most noticeable on my upper forearms and my pecs into the shoulder areas. Better fullness throughout the day as well. Supp-D is a keeper!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking Supp-D 4 times a week for three weeks. I have shared with you all that the focus, motivation and endurance are awesome. Now I am reporting that my residual vascularity has improved. It is most noticeable on my upper forearms and my pecs into the shoulder areas. Better fullness throughout the day as well. Supp-D is a keeper!
hurray residual vascularity! glad ya liked it man if you havent already dropped a review in the review section that would be much appreciated :D

romangod

romangod

Awards
residual vascularity

msrider

msrider

Awards
Glad Supp-D is treating you so well Brother! Like Stevo mentioned throw up a review if ya wouldn't mind.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/215604-supp-d.html