Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[h=2]iForce's NEW Tropinol XP: Amazing Lean & Hard Gains![/h][h=3]Key Benefits:[/h]
  • Enhanced Strength!
  • Improved Libido!
  • More Muscle Tone!
  • Increased Athletic Ability!
  • Lean Muscle Gains!
[h=3]ANY Sport, ANY Time: More Testosterone = MORE GAINS![/h]Testosterone is the key deciding factor in how much muscle you can gain. Too little testosterone, and no matter how well you eat, no matter how hard you train, and no matter how much you wish it would happen, you just won’t grow. Testosterone is what separates boys from men, and odds are that your testosterone is lower now than it has been since before you hit puberty. That means there is only one solution to adding slabs of lean, hard, and dense muscle to your frame, and that is MORE testosterone. The most effective way to enhance your testosterone to super-human limits is to use Tropinol XP™, the most advanced testosterone booster ever created.
[h=3]Every Single Angle Is Covered![/h]The world's BEST testosterone booster just got much more intense! Packed full of the most proved testosterone booster ingredients known to man, as well as incredibly potent androgenic boosters, nothing can compare to the feeling of being on NEW Tropinol XP by iForce Nutrition!
Tropinol XP™ is the one testosterone booster on the market that focuses on using only clinically proven compounds to ensure that your testosterone is raised higher than ever before, and that you can actually FEEL the extra testosterone coursing through your body. Having a massive increase in testosterone can give users a huge increase in libido, alpha-male mentality, workout intensity & endurance, serious size and strength gains, and even provides a massive pump unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before!
[h=3]Unlocking Your Growth Potential![/h]Testosterone works by floating through our blood stream, and coming in contact and connecting with Androgen Receptors. Androgen Receptors are similar to a lock in a door, in that they sit there and do nothing until a key is used to either lock or unlock them. In this instance, testosterone is the key and its purpose is to unlock the Androgen Receptor. By “unlocking” or activating our Androgen Receptors with testosterone, we send a signal to our brain that it is time to GROW. The more androgen receptors you have “unlocked”, the stronger the signal to the brain, and the stronger the growth signal will be to your muscles.
[h=3]Nothing Lke It Has Ever Been Made![/h]With this in mind, it would seem to make sense that a testosterone booster would not only increase how much testosterone we have in our body, but would also find a way to activate more Androgen Receptors, as well as making every single Androgen Receptor more sensitive. While this may seem logical, no formula has ever been able to accomplish this until now! Tropinol XP™ will flood your body with INSANE amounts of testosterone, while simultaneously sensitizing, and activating every single Androgen Receptor physically possible. This potent combination is a 1-2 punch that will deliver IMMEDIATE results.
[h=3]Feel The Surge![/h]Imagine raising your testosterone level so high that you can actually FEEL the surge as it rushes through your veins. This cascade of hormonal overload will enable you to up your intensity and endurance on your very first dose! No longer do you have to wait the typical 4-6 weeks for a testosterone booster to start showing any sort of effects, as Tropinol XP™ will have you pushing out more reps, with higher weights instantaneously. By harnessing the power of our bodies natural cellular signaling mechanisms, Tropinol XP™ will provide your muscles with additional blood, oxygen, and nutrients to ensure that every single workout causes your body to be pushed to the absolute max, resulting in the quickest gains in size and strength you have ever experienced.
[h=3]Dry Up & Lean Out![/h]When our testosterone is absolutely maxed out, our libido is at its highest in years, and our muscles are primed and full it’s important to LOOK as good as we feel! Tropinol XP™ ensures that you will not only feel amazing, but you will look your best as well. Through the use of key compounds, Tropinol XP™ will force your body to release stubborn water stores to help give you that dry and lean look that every athlete desires. This means your muscles will show more definition, you’ll lose useless body weight, and be able to literally WATCH as your body transforms right in front of your eyes!
[h=3]Put It To The Test![/h]Never settle for anything less than the absolute best. Tropinol XP™ contains the most tried and true ingredients ever put together in a testosterone booster, and will work so well you can actually FEEL the insane increase in testosterone as is surges through your body. Just 1 dose to feel the magic…imagine what you’ll feel in 30 days?!?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I'd like to Thank Vaughn and I Force for letting me have this opportunity to log the new Tropinol XP!

I'm Young Gotti and if your reading this, welcome to this ride!

Training:

Mon- Chest/Tris, 15 minutes HIIT cardio
Tues- Back/Bis, 15 minutes HIIT cardio
Wed- 30 minutes HIIT cardio, 10 x 10 sit ups....or yoga
Thurs- Legs, weighted side dips
Friday: Off
Saturday: Shoulders, 20minutes LISS cardio
Sunday: Off

I've just came off a GVT training routine. I'm moving into a routine which is kind of a hybrid. I've been reading into the mountain dog training and fst7 type training. Warm up movement, "power" movements, and towards to the end of the routine try and get a good pump/stretch. I'm also transitioning from LISS into mostly HIIT cardio.

Diet: I've kind of stopped raising my calories and have just been cruising on where they are now. I'll try and keep them steady for the duration of the log before I start to slowly drop them. I do my the calculation at about 3,350 calories, my phone app says more around 3500 so whatever, at leas ttheres an idea of where I'm at, I've been steadily gaining some weight but nothing crazy fast, but haven't added much fat on either which was the goal.

Other Supplements:
Whey Protein
Creatine Mono
Humapro
Gear
Recoverpro
Krill Oil
and if needed Need 2 Sleep

I usually start supplements on Mondays but I was asked to start ASAP so thats what I'm doing. I'll also be updating more than 3 times a week. Most likely 6 days a week or whenever I feel any changes. I don't track my weights in the gym anymore, but I will comment on how strength feels, not always in terms of weights being pushed around but even how normal weight feels in my hands.

Goals for the product:
Strength
Libido
Hardness (diuretic experience)
Mood
Aggression
and of course Body Comp

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW!

Pump: For a test booster Tropinol gave amazing pumps. It's right up there in terms of pumps next to some of the more popular pump products. Maybe potassium nitrate is better and I'm not sure, I haven't had the greatest results with creatine nitrate or arginine nitrates in the past. The pumps were solid pumps too, nothing that ever harmed my workouts and in some cases didn't fully kick in until later in the workout. The pumps lasted a good 2 or 3 hours after my workouts but not much longer than that. However for a test booster to give the pumps that Tropinol did I was very impressed.

Strength: My strength did not sky rocket and I wasn't really expecting it too. However my lifts for the most part felt solid. Weights were moving around more smooth and I was overall happy with the strength in my workouts besides a day or two which happens to everyone.

Libido: Libido was increased but still mangeable. The libido switch was more easily turned on from random things however I was always in control and never felt like a cat in heat. I did experience some nights with my girlfriend when I couldn't get it out of my mind. Not the highest I've ever had in terms of libido but that really wasn't overall enjoyable....this was much more smooth.

Mood/Agression: For the most part I like to think of myself as an easy going person. This brought it out to a higher extent. I was in a good mood 9/10 days and overall just walked around without a stress in the world. I did walk around with an extra limp in my walk though because of how good I felt and how confident I felt. There were those few times though when I got alittle agressive, for example at the gym when the equipment was busted. The angry and agressive feeling wasn't felt very often and for the most part a feeling a well being stood out for me on Tropinol.

Body Comp: Calorie wise I was above maintence and in a gaining faze. I noticed in the mirror that I looked alittle thicker across the top and my calves also looked like they may have grown a bit. It's tough in just 25 days to see huge differences but there was one thing I really noticed. My midsection seemed to tighten up. I didn't add any extra cardio but certain nights I looked leaner and was seeing outlines of abs. At this part of the winter I wasn't expecting that. Maybe it was the diuretic effect from this product but it was nice to see especially since Tropinol seemed to really increase my hunger at certain times during the log. Some days during the log I couldn't eat enough food to stay satisfied, other days it wasn't too bad.

So people may read this and think, well what can I use this product for? I believe Tropinol XP would work as a very versitile product. Yes, it's a test booster and who doesn't love that but it's also a pump product with mild diuretic effects.

PCT: I think Tropinol XP would work well as part of a PCT. It has proven ingredients to help raise test. It works well with libido and if anyones ever experienced any kind of estrogen rebound they know they could end up holding onto some water which Tropinol XP would have you covered.

Bulking: Because of the hunger increases I think Tropinol XP could be used effectively to help gain some mass. May want to get 2 bottles to really take advantage of the hunger increases and gain some solid weight. I also would believe that Tropinol XP would help keep the gains looking lean with the vascualrity and pumps it gives you.

Cutting: Now I wouldn't recommend this by itself for a cut but with the right fat burner I think Tropinol would be awesome for a cut. As long as you can get past the hunger of the product this would shine during a cut. Tropinol helped bring out the vascularity for me and pumps, plus I was able to appear more lean while at a calories surplus.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Mine will be coming up later today as well!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for first workout update!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh ok...maybe you shoudl wait to use it for your first real weight session :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Yoga/Foam Rolling

Yoga: from 7 til 815ish....went home and did some foam rolling

I know it sounds like hippy stuff but I do enjoy yoga. All that "centered" and zen stuff is cool and enjoyable but the reason I do it is for the flexibility. I stretch out after workouts and sometimes before bed, also foam roll a few times a week but it doesn't compare to doing the yoga stances and moving the way they do. Hopefully after awhile I'll end up less stiff.

The two things I noticed during the yoga class was the room was warm. I was sweating pretty quickly, not sure if Tropinol had anything to do with it or the room was just warm but I was wearing a cut off shirt and shorts so I'll keep track of that. The other thing I really noticed was the muscle/mind connection. During the stretches I felt a bunch of different muscles than I usually do, for example during the "childs pose" I really felt my lats stretching which is normal, but I also experienced a good stretch in my quads, forearms, and triceps which ususally aren't noticeable....maybe because of the movements this was the type of "pump" I got during the workout from Tropinol

Edit: Also not sure if it was the Tropinol and I will def take notice of this. As I laid in bed last night I noticed I was extremely relaxed. Almost like I couldn't move, I was super comfortable. It took a bit to fall asleep but once I did, I was out cold.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday: Yoga/Foam Rolling

Yoga: from 7 til 815ish....went home and did some foam rolling

I know it sounds like hippy stuff but I do enjoy yoga. All that "centered" and zen stuff is cool and enjoyable but the reason I do it is for the flexibility. I stretch out after workouts and sometimes before bed, also foam roll a few times a week but it doesn't compare to doing the yoga stances and moving the way they do. Hopefully after awhile I'll end up less stiff.

The two things I noticed during the yoga class was the room was warm. I was sweating pretty quickly, not sure if Tropinol had anything to do with it or the room was just warm but I was wearing a cut off shirt and shorts so I'll keep track of that. The other thing I really noticed was the muscle/mind connection. During the stretches I felt a bunch of different muscles than I usually do, for example during the "childs pose" I really felt my lats stretching which is normal, but I also experienced a good stretch in my quads, forearms, and triceps which ususally aren't noticeable....maybe because of the movements this was the type of "pump" I got during the workout from Tropinol

Edit: Also not sure if it was the Tropinol and I will def take notice of this. As I laid in bed last night I noticed I was extremely relaxed. Almost like I couldn't move, I was super comfortable. It took a bit to fall asleep but once I did, I was out cold.
Well sounds like you reacted positively to it, so it'll be interesting to see how it works for you in the gym!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting effect of the super relaxation. My first thought would be it doesn't have anything to do with Trop X, but you never really know how you'll react when you do something different. Be curious to see if that feeling continues or happens again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting effect of the super relaxation. My first thought would be it doesn't have anything to do with Trop X, but you never really know how you'll react when you do something different. Be curious to see if that feeling continues or happens again.
Agreed.. not the typical of what I expect him to be reporting, but i could see how it could work.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Legs

Sissy Squats 3x10 (Warm up movement, not taxing on joints)
BB Squats 6 sets (Compound movement)
Leg Press 6 sets (Working on building the pump)
Leg Extension 4 sets ( Stretching movement)
Standing Leg Curl 4 sets (Stretching movement)
Calf Raises on Leg press machine 5 sets

The reason I put a description next to each exercise was because I'm working loosely off the moutain dog routine, but really concentrating on getting a nice pump

Thermo: Didn't get the same thermo type effect as the day before so maybe the yoga room was just too warm.

Pump: It's been awile since I've used nitrates so I don't really remember how the pump felt all that much. But if the pump is like it was today I'll be super happy. During the 2nd set of squats I thought I was in trouble because I felt an intense pump. I thought my workout was going to be shortened because the pump was coming quick. However after the set, the pump went down. For me this was the common feeling for most of the workout. I was getting intense pump during and right after the set, a minute later the pumped feeling would go down and I felt fresh all over again. The calve raises were super intense and burned really good during the sets. At the end of the workout as I was walking down the hall. the penguin walk fully kicked in and my legs felt like balloons. Couldn't ask for more, the pump held off long enough to finish my workout strong but I still filled my muscles with blood.

Strength: Nothing special to report yet, everything was normal here. Still too early

Recovery: I was surprised when I woke up this morning and I'm not sore yet. I'll keep notice as the day goes on but usually Friday mornings are always filled with uncomfortable legs and glutes.

Sleep: Again I felt really relaxed in bed again. Like I couldn't move but I fell asleep faster than I did the night before. I'll continue to monitor this as we go along. I really like the feeling though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my straps....these things look solid, they aren't just cheapy straps that are just the material, they have a bit of padding on the wrist area, which for me is good since I have skinny wrists and sometimes straps don't work well for me since the strap ends up being too long for how tight i have to pull the wrist part together

i also like the idea of having the extra material over the end of the strap...so it doesn't frey and rip on the end....i'll use the straps alittle tomorrow for shoulders and then i'll use them on tuesday for back next week, then i'll get a review up

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome updates so far, I'm loving this log!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday: off day

took the doses as advised

2 caps in the am, 2 caps 6-8 later, i went with about 7 hours later just to be right in the middle

nothing to really say here, i took my first dose before work and the second dose at work....dealing with the public i was thinking if any aggression would have kicked in it would def be at work...but i didn't experience any extra aggresion, probably still to early to tell though

Friday's are usually my cheat meal and being in the northeast i got snowed in, made some awesome traveling taco, grass fed ground beef, crushed up taco shell, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and salsa all in a bowl, it was great, got to rest and recover while being snowed in which was great

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders

Wide grip BB upright row 4 sets (warm up movement)
BB shoulder press 4 sets (compound movement)
DB rear delt flys 4 sets (not a compound but I try and do rear delts early in the workout since a lot of ppl neglect them)
DB side raises superset with facepulls 4 sets of each (pump set)
One arm shoulder press using t bar on knees 2 sets (stretch exercise, can't go super heavy but i feel like i can get a much longer range of motion)
Shrugs 4 sets

I went light on the shrugs since I haven't been doing them in a long time. I have something wrong with my neck/bottom of head that a chiro fixed but shrugs sometimes aggravates it. I tested the straps today to really get them broken in for next Tuesdays back workout when I do a review on them.

Pumps: During the upright rows and the shoulder press I could see the pump building but couldn't really feel the pump too much. During the real delt flies I really was able to feel the contraction but didn't feel the pump. That was until my first set of face pulls when I really felt that I was underestimating how pumped they were. By the end of the workout my shoulders felt super pumped. They looked really pumped as well I was loving it. Personally for me the pumps I've experienced are perfect for me. I don't really like getting pumped super quick because I feel like it hampers the rest of the workout but with the Tropinol XP the pump build steadily and by the end it's one of the best pumps I've experienced.

Vascularity: Had to throw this in. During the side raises I was able to see small little veins in my front shoulder popping out. I was surprised to see them since I'm not really that lean right now. I'm more lean than last year at this time but they usually only pop out when I'm more lean and not when I'm gaining weight. Hopefully this continues.

Strength: My strength exceeded expectations. I'm not setting PR's but I'm about as close as I can get. In the shoulder press I missed matching a PR by 2 reps on my heaviest set and during the upright rows I did the same amount of reps minus 5lbs from my all time best and even though I don't put much importance into the weights I'm really pushing this is great if it continues to build.

Update: My leg DOMS finally hit this morning. I was still able to walk normally but I could feel the soreness wrapping totally around my legs. Still not as bad as they usually are.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday: off day

Nothing to really report here except one thing.

I couldn't fill my stomach. I'd eat and be hungry again shortly there after. I had no answer as to why but at like 6:30pm I ate dinner, a steak, aspargus, and sweet potatoe, by 8:30pm I was starving again, had a plate of homemade meatballs, sliced spare ribs in a homemade pasta sauce. And at 10:30pm my stomach felt empty and was growling again.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when your muscles are growing...you get hungrier :D welcome to Gains-town good sir!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Finally here - Tropinol XP is a one way ticket to Gainsville. Sit back and enjoy your ride. ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally here - Tropinol XP is a one way ticket to Gainsville. Sit back and enjoy your ride. ;)
glad to see u in here uncle...since i think i saw you post your following the mountain dog routine and even though i'm sure i'm not doing it exactly i'm trying to loosely follow the ideas of it from what i know.......so far i'm liking it and i'm strapped in for the gains

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see u in here uncle...since i think i saw you post your following the mountain dog routine and even though i'm sure i'm not doing it exactly i'm trying to loosely follow the ideas of it from what i know.......so far i'm liking it and i'm strapped in for the gains
Where did you find information on mountain dog.. just curious. You can PM it to me.Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: HS flat press 3 sets (easy on joints)
Incline DB press 6 sets (compound movement)
Flat DB flies super set with Hs Incline press 3 sets of each (pump movement)
Pec Deck 3 sets (pump movement)
Flat DB stretch (stretch movement, saw dusty hanshaw do this on a DC training video)

Tris: EZ bar skull crusher into EZ bar close grip press 3sets (compound)
Overhead rope extension 3sets (pump)
Underhand straight bar pull down (pump)
Overhead DB, holding behind head with triceps fully stretched (same idea as the chest)

Pump: Pump was odd today, wasn't feeling super pumped by any means. However my chest looked pumped shortly after the start of the workout. Sometimes when I get a strong chest pump I can really feel it but today I didn't get that feeling which was fine with me and after the stretch movement I felt no pump at all but my chest felt really relaxed. After the rope extensions and underhand pull downs my triceps were pretty pumped up.

Strength: It started off poorly and I wasn't happy with how I felt pushing the weight. As the session went on I felt the strength got better and even at the end I still felt fresh enough to move some decent weight.

Libido: I think it's kicking in! Thats all I can say right now. I had libido spikes but they were minimal but noticeable.

Hunger: I was hungry again but not like Sunday. As I'm typing this I'm starving and I just ate a little over an hour ago.

Endurance: This really shined during this workout. I could have stayed a lot longer, however if I want a fresh, hot meal I couldn't stay any longer than I did.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: Pull ups 2 sets (warm up/not heavy)
Underhand BB Row: 5 sets (compound)
DB Row: 4 sets
Rope Lat Pulldown from knees: 3 sets
Deadlift: 4 sets
Meadow Rows on t-bar: 3 sets (stretching)

Bicep: DB curl 4 sets
Incline DB hammer curl 3 sets
Eye level cable preacher curl 3 sets

I didn't sleep much Monday night, I fell asleep no problem but I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep. But I felt like I killed my back workout. I left the gym feeling like a beatin' man.

Pumps: They weren't anything special during the back workout until deadlifts when I felt crazy lower back pumps. Then during the meadow rows I felt my lats expand a bit. The biggest body part which was pumped was my forearms though. During BB rows I looked in the mirror and my forearms were bulging like crazy. Then during the bicep work my biceps were pumped fairly good but my forearms were so pumped they kind of gave out before the biceps did.

Strength: For being as tired as I felt the strength was impressive, atleast for me anyway. I was really happy with the weights I was moving on my back workout even towards the end.

Libido: Continues to build. I got home last night and was worn out and just wanted to relax. But once my g/f came over, relaxation went out the window and I was ready to roll. My boys are plumping up as well, fadogia is great for this and it's a welcome sign that the next 2 or 3 weeks are going to be a good time.

Hunger: Still pretty high, I have to throw out my calorie totals from the beginning if this continues. I won't jump calories a ton but I have been too hungry to not eat more calories.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have to thank I Force for hooking me up with a pair and like when any company hooks me up with something like this I'll give an honest review for them.

I'm either the best person or the worst person to review straps. I have to start by saying I have really small wrists which for the most part makes it difficult to get the straps to work well. I've had an excellent experience with 1 pair and terrible experience with 2 other pairs. So I rarly use them.

I used these straps on shoulder day and then again yesterday during my back workout.

Fit: The problem with most straps for are they are too big on my wrist so when I tighten them up I have a huge long strap on the end which sometimes makes it hard to wrap or makes the wrap feel I'm using fat gripz. These are are right in the middle. I do have a long strap left but they aren't super long but they aren't short by any means either. So this is average for me.

Quality: These seem like some good quality straps. They have quality I Force patch sewn in the top of them which is nice and should add a bit of stability. On the backside they also have a sewn in pad which I like a lot because it adds a bit of thickness for my thin wrists. But also could see this being a positive for ppl with thick wrists who may get irritation from the strap sitting directly on the skin and moving around. The strap itself seemed to break in fairly easy and wasn't stiff when trying to wrap it. I also liked that the end of the wrap had a piece sewn around it to prevent ripping of the strap.

Use: For me they weren't the best for things like high rows or bb rows but worked extremely well for the rope pulldowns when a rope is tough to keep grip of on heavy weights. Also came in handy during the meadows row because the t bar is a square shape.

Compared to others: When I compare these straps to other brands I've used they fall towards the top. They weren't my favorite I've ever used. But they are 10x better than the pair I have now and my first pair that I ever had.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome feed back on your progress and the straps, thanks!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Legs

Sissy squats 3 sets (easy on joints)
Legs: BB Squats 3 regular sets, 3 sets with chains (compound)
Seated Hack Squat machine w/ chains 5 sets (just a change of routine)
Leg Extensions superset laying leg curls 3 sets of each (pump and stretch)
Seated Calf Raises 4 sets, last set was a triple drop set

I usually do cardio on Wednesday's, I'm not a fan of lifting 3 days in a row or doing legs the day after back. But sometimes things change. My girlfriend let me know she was going to cook for me on Thursday, so since cardio is my short day I switched the workout schedule. I also received a call from a restaurant I used to manage telling me since it was lent that the owner's mother made haulski (sp) and since I only get to eat it twice a year. I figured what day is better to have all those carbs than leg day.

Pump: Note to self: While on Tropinol don't do laying leg curls after you've just pumped up the quads. My quads were so pumped up that it felt like i was 3 inches higher on the padding while doing the leg curls. It also hurt like a....to press on the muscle as it was that pumped. My calves also blew up on the drop set I did and I was loving every minute of that.

Endurance: I could have kept going on the squats for what seemed like all night. At the end of each set it was a struggle to finish the last rep but the next set started and I'd feel fresh as ever all over again.

Alpha male/ mood: In the gym last night I felt really good, felt confident and woke up this morning in a good mood. Hopefully this keeps growing and the well being fully kicks in.

BTW: seated hack squats with chains aren't too crazy. i think the machine is too low to get a good drag of chains, incase anyone was interested in trying them

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad those straps seem to be working out good for you.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Reppin' the straps - I like it.

Solid work out, looks like the effects are still there. Can't imagine Tropinol pumps on leg day, I avoided taking Hemavol because I did a set of 35 on seated leg curls as well as a set of 50 on leg press today. It was painful regardless.. :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Cardio

I mean who really wants to hear about my cardio session

Pump: Didn't really notice anything building as I was going. I did notice my lower back still felt a bit tender/pumped when I did my sprints but after a bit that all went away.

Hunger: Hunger is still through the roof. After I left the gym I knew my g/f was cooking a meal for me and I was starving. Had to get a tupperware and bring almonds to work with me to keep here just in case I run out of food while I'm here. Plus I'm currently out of peanut butter at work righ tnow.

Libido: Steadily climbing. It's not to a point where I can't control myself. But it doesn't take much to get me going at this point.

Today's an off day from the gym....time to get my grocery list together

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your typical grocery list bro, just curious? I like getting ideas from others.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your typical grocery list bro, just curious? I like getting ideas from others.

Mike
It always changes but for the most part:

2.5lbs of chicken
2 boxes of brown rice
3 of those pre wrapped sweet potatoes
1 green pepper
1 bag of frozen broccolli (not sure what they weight)
1 half gallon of milk
1 container of fat free greek yogurt
1 steak

then theres the things i only buy when i need them
i like to have a box of cereal on hand just in case i'm running late in the morning
i like to have eggs ready at all times even though i cant eat them everyday
big containers of oats
bags of spinach (a bag usually lasts me about 2 weeks)
cans of tuna
and 40oz jars of peanut butter (usually buy two at time)

but i'm lucky because i live close to my parents and my mother works out at the same gym as me so i'm able to go there after the gym for dinner too

i also have just been getting a gallon of international egg whites when i need them which don't give me the stomach aches that regular eggs do
i have a gallon of virgin coconut oil that i get from my girlfriends aunt for $1
also always have better protein bars made at all times in my refrigerator
and when i can get my mother to go to sam's club i'll get 5lbs of plain almonds

of course it changes for example i love salmon and occasionally i'll substitute chicken with turkey and black beans but it's an idea of what i usually go with

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh i forgot....i have a somewhat local farm that e-mails me once a month too...i'll meet them behind the local hippie store for grass fed stuff, try and grab what i can, for example a few weeks ago on sunday a bunch of us chipped in on a nice brisket

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulder

Wide grip BB upright row 4 sets (warm up movement)
BB shoulder press 4 sets (compound movement)
DB rear delt flys 4 sets (hitting rear delt)
DB side raises superset with facepulls 4 sets of each (pump set)
One arm shoulder press with the BB in a pivet 4 sets (stretch
Shrugs 3 sets

Gotta say it took me a bit to really get going, at first I felt like it was going to be a down day. Towards the end I was feeling a lot better but didn't have the intense focus I had last Saturday.

Pump: Pump hit quick and hard. As soon as I was done with the shoulder presses I felt a lot bigger across the top of my body. Even with a baggier t-shirt on I noticed a nice round look through the t-shirt which made me very happy. Recently I've also found that if I can get a decent pump going on I feel the movements on the muscle/mind connection is better and today I was really able to feel the muscles squeeze, especially during the pump faze of the training.

Mood: I'm in a good mood but I didn't have that killer instinct that I kind of felt last week. It didn't hinder the strength but I was missing that "fire in the eye" type feeling that I had last week. Maybe lack of sleep or something but nothing really comes to mind as to why.

Libido: It's in pretty high gear at this point. I'm starting to get random feelings of increased libido throughout the day and I'm noticing that more things are setting off those bells and whistles in my head when I see something that I'm even remotely attracted to.

I mentioned it at the first week and probably forgot to mention it this week which is my fault. But I seem to get a thermo effect from the product. I seem to build a sweat faster than usual but not a sweat where I feel out of breath or worn out just a bit more heat. Also notice alittle energy from the product once it fully kicks in after the dose. The dosing instructions confused me at first because with most products an hour before workout is a bit of a long time but now I'm understanding and it makes sense because it really does take 45-60minutes to fully kick in.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Alll is looking good here...

I dont know about you but shoulders/trap day is quickly becoming my favorite

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Alll is looking good here...

I dont know about you but shoulders/trap day is quickly becoming my favorite
I do shrugs on back day, that's easily my favorite. :D

Looks like great workouts and benefits keep coming.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I do shrugs on back day, that's easily my favorite. :D

Looks like great workouts and benefits keep coming.

I'm running out of ideas for "traps"... barbell/dumbell shurgs, facepulls, barbell rows (neck level)....um...whatelse? :p ..... uptight rows is a stress killer on my shoulders so i dont do them

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Farmer walks = trap heaven

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running out of ideas for "traps"... barbell/dumbell shurgs, facepulls, barbell rows (neck level)....um...whatelse? :p ..... uptight rows is a stress killer on my shoulders so i dont do them
Shrugs, all we need!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know when i used to do more trap work before i started getting crazy headaches....i used to love using the U shaped barbell...stand in front of it and sit right in the U..strap up and shrug with the bar behind you, worked well

also have a friend who swears by using the chest pad t bar row, keeping arms straight and pull the weight backwards using ur traps

my gym also has a hammer strength shrug machine which is good because the handles are on a pivet so u can really change the grip style up

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i know when i used to do more trap work before i started getting crazy headaches....i used to love using the U shaped barbell...stand in front of it and sit right in the U..strap up and shrug with the bar behind you, worked well

also have a friend who swears by using the chest pad t bar row, keeping arms straight and pull the weight backwards using ur traps

my gym also has a hammer strength shrug machine which is good because the handles are on a pivet so u can really change the grip style up
Those grips always tear my hands up

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Warning! This wasn't my normal routine or ideal routine but I did what I had to work with.

Chest: Incline DB press 6 sets
Incline DB press (2 half reps followed by a full rep and twist the dumbell at the top) 2 sets
Incline DB fly 4 sets
HS Chest Press 3 sets
Fly Machine 3 sets

Tris: Pushdown machine 3 sets
DB overhead press 3 sets
Rope Extensions 3 sets
Underhand extension 2 sets

I had no work so I got to the gym in the morning. Usually at my gym Monday holidays are packed with powerlifters taking up everything. It hasn't been that way the last few holidays but Monday was crammed like it was a meet. I had to just grab what equipment I could and just decided to stay there rather than losing my spot looking for the equipment I wanted to use.

Pump: Pump was great. I was able to feel it in my chest but it wasn't supper tight feeling which was good and allowed me to finish my workout at full strength. The 2 partial reps and the twist really felt like I was squeezing my pec's really tight. The tricep pump hit hard and felt solid. When I was doing cardio I was really able to feel my chest and tri's pumped up as I was moving.

Strength: It's right where it should be, it's not skyrocketing but it's not going down.

Aggression: I'm not getting a ton of aggression. I'm not short tempered at all. More like I'm in a decent mood and more easy going.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
BB Row 4 sets
DB Row 3 sets
Rope Lat Pull Down 3 sets
Deadlifts 4 sets
Meadow rows 3 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
HS Preacher curl 3 sets
Flat pad cable preacher 3 sets

Agreesion: So a few days ago I commented how I haven't gotten mad or anything on this product. This changed yesterday when I found out the agreement I had on a house and have been going through the necessary steps to get everything in line that the guy went and sold the house for cash. Can't really hate on him for taking cash for it rather than waiting for the slow banks but at least tell me. Don't wait for me to ask for things and then text me that you sold it then not answer your phone when I call. End Rant.....Either way I went to the gym for one purpose and it was to release some aggression. It was tough to keep my rest periods as I felt edgy and just wanted to keep goin. Really sore this morning because of it.

Pump: Felt like my back was a balloon. Maybe because of the short rest periods, but wow I could swear I had a pro bodybuilder sized back. Awesome bicep pumps as well really difficult just to straighten my arms after that. Felt really good.

Vascularity: I didn't notice when I was doing pull ups. But before I even did my first rep on the BB row I saw veins popping from the front of my shoulders. I saw them a few weeks ago but they were much more noticeable now. Maybe I'm leaning out and not knowing it?

Note: I've noticed the last few nights I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. I also have the urge every single night to get a glass of water. I'm guessing it's the potasium nitrate in the product thats causing this. Not too concerned and actually welcome something that makes it easier to get in some water.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
BB Row 4 sets
DB Row 3 sets
Rope Lat Pull Down 3 sets
Deadlifts 4 sets
Meadow rows 3 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
HS Preacher curl 3 sets
Flat pad cable preacher 3 sets

Agreesion: So a few days ago I commented how I haven't gotten mad or anything on this product. This changed yesterday when I found out the agreement I had on a house and have been going through the necessary steps to get everything in line that the guy went and sold the house for cash. Can't really hate on him for taking cash for it rather than waiting for the slow banks but at least tell me. Don't wait for me to ask for things and then text me that you sold it then not answer your phone when I call. End Rant.....Either way I went to the gym for one purpose and it was to release some aggression. It was tough to keep my rest periods as I felt edgy and just wanted to keep goin. Really sore this morning because of it.

Pump: Felt like my back was a balloon. Maybe because of the short rest periods, but wow I could swear I had a pro bodybuilder sized back. Awesome bicep pumps as well really difficult just to straighten my arms after that. Felt really good.

Vascularity: I didn't notice when I was doing pull ups. But before I even did my first rep on the BB row I saw veins popping from the front of my shoulders. I saw them a few weeks ago but they were much more noticeable now. Maybe I'm leaning out and not knowing it?

Note: I've noticed the last few nights I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. I also have the urge every single night to get a glass of water. I'm guessing it's the potasium nitrate in the product thats causing this. Not too concerned and actually welcome something that makes it easier to get in some water.
What time of the day/night do you workout?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time of the day/night do you workout?
i usually get to the gym around 5:45pm everyday except saturday when i go during the day, unless i'm off from work then i try and get it over with in the morning

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Yoga/Cardio

Got to the gym a bit early so I did 10minutes HIIT on an eliptical, the last 20 seconds of every minutes were sprints

Yoga class really humbled me. I tend to think I have good balance and I try to stretch as often as I could. Last night I was wobbling(sp) when standing on one leg, loosing my balance for random poses we had to hold and I felt things stretch that I haven't felt stretch in a very long time. It was to a point where I thought I might have been stretching my legs to a point that I almost felt a minor pump. With yoga being on a Wednesday and Tuesday being my back day the stretching of my back felt amazing. Significant feeling of lat stretch and lower back stretching really felt refreshing.