Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Money is free
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. we are just about done refinancing our home...will save us some serious $$
    •   

3. Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: HS chest press 3 sets (easy on joints)
    DB Incline press 6 sets (compound)
    Incline Db flys superset with veritcal close grip bar press 3 sets of flys...extra set of close grip (pump)
    Pec Deck 4 sets and last set was a double drop set (pump)
    Flat DB fly stretch (stretch)

Tris: Close grip Dips 3 sets
    Flat bench cable skull crushers 4 sets
    Triangle pulldown superset with underhand extension 3 sets

Strength: Disappointing here. I walked in the gym with a small pep in my step but once I touched the dumbbells my arms felt like jello. Thats why I forced myself to do more incline presses. I thought maybe I just needed to warm up but never really felt strong during my chest workout. Hence why I did drop sets and supersets to keep the intensity high. However triceps weren't too bad.

Pump: Pumps were right where they should have been. I really was able to feel my upper chest fill up and then while doing the pec deck I really felt a pump in the middle of my lower chest. Triceps also had a rock solid pump during the superset portion of the workout.

Note: I have been going strong in the gym all winter, so the strength probably has to do with my body needing a rest. Also been feeling a bit of pain in my neck thats going down my back so I'm in the process of getting an ART chiro appointment as well as a massage appointment.
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    we are just about done refinancing our home...will save us some serious $$
    Now's a great time to refi, make sure you do it for an appropriate time period (as in, if you're refinancing a 30-year mortgage, don't do another 30-year time period...those earliest payments are almost all interest and that's where the bank makes it's money - that's why they don't mind refinancing you again from 6% or whatever it is to 2.75% ).

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: HS chest press 3 sets (easy on joints)
    DB Incline press 6 sets (compound)
    Incline Db flys superset with veritcal close grip bar press 3 sets of flys...extra set of close grip (pump)
    Pec Deck 4 sets and last set was a double drop set (pump)
    Flat DB fly stretch (stretch)

Tris: Close grip Dips 3 sets
    Flat bench cable skull crushers 4 sets
    Triangle pulldown superset with underhand extension 3 sets

Strength: Disappointing here. I walked in the gym with a small pep in my step but once I touched the dumbbells my arms felt like jello. Thats why I forced myself to do more incline presses. I thought maybe I just needed to warm up but never really felt strong during my chest workout. Hence why I did drop sets and supersets to keep the intensity high. However triceps weren't too bad.

Pump: Pumps were right where they should have been. I really was able to feel my upper chest fill up and then while doing the pec deck I really felt a pump in the middle of my lower chest. Triceps also had a rock solid pump during the superset portion of the workout.

Note: I have been going strong in the gym all winter, so the strength probably has to do with my body needing a rest. Also been feeling a bit of pain in my neck thats going down my back so I'm in the process of getting an ART chiro appointment as well as a massage appointment.
    Sorry to hear that your strength decreased - at least you got a killer pump. We all have those days in the gym.

My ass has definitely been dragging, taking this week off and enjoying some time on the beach with my family.

5. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Now's a great time to refi, make sure you do it for an appropriate time period (as in, if you're refinancing a 30-year mortgage, don't do another 30-year time period...those earliest payments are almost all interest and that's where the bank makes it's money - that's why they don't mind refinancing you again from 6% or whatever it is to 2.75% ).

Sorry to hear that your strength decreased - at least you got a killer pump. We all have those days in the gym.

My ass has definitely been dragging, taking this week off and enjoying some time on the beach with my family.
    yeah the numbers weren't all that terrible....but did u ever push a weight u've done before and it just feels harder or not as smooth it should have been

as far as the bumps and bruises...i'm just getting old i guess...guess i should just change my name to Gotti
    •   

6. going light for a few days definitely helps out. switch up the rep ranges and watch your strength bounce right back!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    going light for a few days definitely helps out. switch up the rep ranges and watch your strength bounce right back!
    yeah thats probably the plan....i'm going to push it the rest of this week to finish the log and to make sure i'm a totally beatin man before i back off at all

8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah thats probably the plan....i'm going to push it the rest of this week to finish the log and to make sure i'm a totally beatin man before i back off at all
    Smart plan, always best to finish strong as long as you are not putting yourself at risk for injury!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
    Underhand BB Row 4 sets
    Iso Lateral Row 4 sets
    From the knee, rope lat pull down 3 sets
    Meadow row 3 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets

Bi: BB curl 4 sets
    EZ curl 4 sets
    Ez curl preacher curl 2 sets

Pumps: Pumps were pretty intense, during the rows my upper back felt blown up. Everything else just felt like I was able to really feel the muscles squeeze since they were pretty blown up. Lower back blew up quick from the deadlifts as well and that stuck, woke up in the middle of the night last night and I still felt like my lower back was pumped.

Strength: It was right were it should have been. Everything was near where I've been, nothing increased but def not lower either. I haven't been doing meadow rows very long but I was able to do more weight yesterday than I ever did before. I do biceps and don't really pay attention to weight but I realized last night that I was curling some decent weight. Weight that I've done before but I felt like I struggled less especially during the first few reps of each set.

Mood: I've been in a pretty good mood. But I did get alittle angry last night at the gym owner. Theres three lat pulldown machines and two of them the cables were dragging and for the most part useless. I could do less weight on them and thats doesn't bother me but when the pulldown drags at different speeds throughout the whole rep I can't stand it. There was something else that bothered me too but I can't think of it right now so it must not have been too bad. So I guess you can say my aggression increased a bit.

Sleep: Sleep has been spuratic. I slept like a baby all weekend, actually overslept a bit. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night I haven't been able to fall asleep all that quickly. Then when I do fall asleep I'm back up in an hour. Tired this morning as I'm typing this

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
    Underhand BB Row 4 sets
    Iso Lateral Row 4 sets
    From the knee, rope lat pull down 3 sets
    Meadow row 3 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets

Bi: BB curl 4 sets
    EZ curl 4 sets
    Ez curl preacher curl 2 sets

Pumps: Pumps were pretty intense, during the rows my upper back felt blown up. Everything else just felt like I was able to really feel the muscles squeeze since they were pretty blown up. Lower back blew up quick from the deadlifts as well and that stuck, woke up in the middle of the night last night and I still felt like my lower back was pumped.

Strength: It was right were it should have been. Everything was near where I've been, nothing increased but def not lower either. I haven't been doing meadow rows very long but I was able to do more weight yesterday than I ever did before. I do biceps and don't really pay attention to weight but I realized last night that I was curling some decent weight. Weight that I've done before but I felt like I struggled less especially during the first few reps of each set.

Mood: I've been in a pretty good mood. But I did get alittle angry last night at the gym owner. Theres three lat pulldown machines and two of them the cables were dragging and for the most part useless. I could do less weight on them and thats doesn't bother me but when the pulldown drags at different speeds throughout the whole rep I can't stand it. There was something else that bothered me too but I can't think of it right now so it must not have been too bad. So I guess you can say my aggression increased a bit.

Sleep: Sleep has been spuratic. I slept like a baby all weekend, actually overslept a bit. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night I haven't been able to fall asleep all that quickly. Then when I do fall asleep I'm back up in an hour. Tired this morning as I'm typing this
    Did the owner just say he's not gonna do anything to it, ie not fix it?
    www.iforcenutrition.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Did the owner just say he's not gonna do anything to it, ie not fix it?

he told me he'd look at it....but hes cheap, this is the same gym that when i was doing cable curls, the cable snapped and the bar came up and smashed me in the face....had to get plastic surgery and now i have a harry potter scar in the middle of my forehead

but it's on my way home from work and the other close gyms are plant fitness and a rich persons gym...so i'm sorta stuck

12. Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Nothing crazy here, evertyhing went smoothly. Last 5 minutes of cardio seemed to take forever but that happens.

Abs were good too...really felt a nice squeeze going on.

including today I have 3 days left....which is fine because Saturday is kind of the end of my workout week anyway.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Nothing crazy here, evertyhing went smoothly. Last 5 minutes of cardio seemed to take forever but that happens.

Abs were good too...really felt a nice squeeze going on.

including today I have 3 days left....which is fine because Saturday is kind of the end of my workout week anyway.

I used to love doing abs

14. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I used to love doing abs
    I never liked doing abs - always doing coach-directed leg lifts, planks, crunches at football and track.

I haven't done any in quite some time - heavy deadlifts and squats work them just fine.

15. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I never liked doing abs - always doing coach-directed leg lifts, planks, crunches at football and track.

I haven't done any in quite some time - heavy deadlifts and squats work them just fine.
    I use to be like that, until about 4 months ago, very serious.

Mike

16. i'm not a huge fan of ab training...but i figure it can't hurt to throw some in....i like to mix up regular crunches of squeezing the crunch hard, but i also do weighted ab training too

17. Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squats 3 sets
    Box squats 3 sets
    Squats w/ chains 3 sets
    DB walking lunges 20 steps 4 sets
    Calf raises 4 sets, last set was triple drop sets
    Leg extensions 3 sets
    Laying leg curl 3 sets

The gym was a mad house last night. Usually Thursdays are kind of slow but wow everyone showed up last night. So I had to get into the squats racks were I could, did a few sets with some powerlifters, a few sets with a sports trainer and his client.....it worked though.

Pump: OMG! This may sound strange but my legs felt like they were wrapped in bubble wrap during and after the workout. The pump on my legs felt like a big cushion of blood surrounding my whole leg. I've felt big quad pumps and big hamstring pumps but today it was just my whole upper leg felt all equal and expanded.

Strength: It was pretty good considering I didn't get into any 1 squat routine. Hamstring curls were def more weight than I was pushing last week as well. Calves were right were they were supposed to be too.

Libido: Pretty high, it's not to a point where I can't control it but that trigger has a short pull to get me going.

18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I use to be like that, until about 4 months ago, very serious.

Mike
    I'm going to start throwing in some Mountain Dog movements, I like John Meadows' stuff.

@Gotti, solid looking workout - I hate it when the gym is packed though.

Hopefully you were wrapped up in the pump & strength increases enough that you didn't get too damn annoyed like I do!

19. Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: DB Side raises 4 sets
    BB Shoulder press 4 sets
    Plate Loaded Rear Delt Flys 4 sets
    Cable Side Raises superset with cable rear delt fly 3 sets
    HS Shrugs 3 sets

Pump: Pump was solid, nothing like legs but still got ballooned up quite a bit which I was happy about.

Strength: I was pushing good weight, really happy with my shoulder press weights. I never notice huge increases in the weight I do my side raises with but they felt smooth with a nice squeeze on the end rather than just moving the weight which I'll chalk up as my strength being higher than it was.

Mood: I've been busy all day running around and in a good mood even though I do have a headache, so if I can be productive when I'd normally feel like laying in bed is always a plus in my book.

Side note: Friday was my off day and I celebrated it by eating some amazing hamburgers. As this log is ending so is my "bulk" for the this winter. Even though I didn't bulk even close to the calories I did last year. I feel better about it though, the size I put on I was happy with and I was able to stay more lean which I'm hoping will make the next faze of my journey easier.

Final Review coming Monday. I have some grass fed steak to cook up tonight and tomorrow I'm in a wiffle ball tournament, yes wiffle ball. So Monday I'll post everything up.

20. Excited for that final review! Great work in here.

21. Wiffle Ball is no joke....i woke up with a ton of text messages from the team about how sore everyone is....i'm really sore as well...my groin muscles feel awful and my lower abs are real sore...from some wiffle ball!.....final review is being typed right now

22. Final Review: Page 1 post 3

23. many thanks for the log and great final review
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

24. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    FINAL REVIEW!

Pump: For a test booster Tropinol gave amazing pumps. It's right up there in terms of pumps next to some of the more popular pump products. Maybe potassium nitrate is better and I'm not sure, I haven't had the greatest results with creatine nitrate or arginine nitrates in the past. The pumps were solid pumps too, nothing that ever harmed my workouts and in some cases didn't fully kick in until later in the workout. The pumps lasted a good 2 or 3 hours after my workouts but not much longer than that. However for a test booster to give the pumps that Tropinol did I was very impressed.

Strength: My strength did not sky rocket and I wasn't really expecting it too. However my lifts for the most part felt solid. Weights were moving around more smooth and I was overall happy with the strength in my workouts besides a day or two which happens to everyone.

Libido: Libido was increased but still mangeable. The libido switch was more easily turned on from random things however I was always in control and never felt like a cat in heat. I did experience some nights with my girlfriend when I couldn't get it out of my mind. Not the highest I've ever had in terms of libido but that really wasn't overall enjoyable....this was much more smooth.

Mood/Agression: For the most part I like to think of myself as an easy going person. This brought it out to a higher extent. I was in a good mood 9/10 days and overall just walked around without a stress in the world. I did walk around with an extra limp in my walk though because of how good I felt and how confident I felt. There were those few times though when I got alittle agressive, for example at the gym when the equipment was busted. The angry and agressive feeling wasn't felt very often and for the most part a feeling a well being stood out for me on Tropinol.

Body Comp: Calorie wise I was above maintence and in a gaining faze. I noticed in the mirror that I looked alittle thicker across the top and my calves also looked like they may have grown a bit. It's tough in just 25 days to see huge differences but there was one thing I really noticed. My midsection seemed to tighten up. I didn't add any extra cardio but certain nights I looked leaner and was seeing outlines of abs. At this part of the winter I wasn't expecting that. Maybe it was the diuretic effect from this product but it was nice to see especially since Tropinol seemed to really increase my hunger at certain times during the log. Some days during the log I couldn't eat enough food to stay satisfied, other days it wasn't too bad.

So people may read this and think, well what can I use this product for? I believe Tropinol XP would work as a very versitile product. Yes, it's a test booster and who doesn't love that but it's also a pump product with mild diuretic effects.

PCT: I think Tropinol XP would work well as part of a PCT. It has proven ingredients to help raise test. It works well with libido and if anyones ever experienced any kind of estrogen rebound they know they could end up holding onto some water which Tropinol XP would have you covered.

Bulking: Because of the hunger increases I think Tropinol XP could be used effectively to help gain some mass. May want to get 2 bottles to really take advantage of the hunger increases and gain some solid weight. I also would believe that Tropinol XP would help keep the gains looking lean with the vascualrity and pumps it gives you.

Cutting: Now I wouldn't recommend this by itself for a cut but with the right fat burner I think Tropinol would be awesome for a cut. As long as you can get past the hunger of the product this would shine during a cut. Tropinol helped bring out the vascularity for me and pumps, plus I was able to appear more lean while at a calories surplus.
    Nice review! How profound would you say the hunger increase was?
    www.iforcenutrition.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Nice review! How profound would you say the hunger increase was?
    some days was pretty strong...like the one night i ate dinner, went up my girls and was starving so i ate again....got home that night and was still hungry all within like a 5 hour stretch....it was no problem to increase my calories on tropinol, i didn't plan on going higher in calories but for the most part it left me no choice......however some days it was at least manageable which is cool because i can only bring so much food to work wit me

26. final review/thoughts was extremely helpful to/for us!!!.... many thanks for your time

27. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    final review/thoughts was extremely helpful to/for us!!!.... many thanks for your time
    it was fun to run and log this....always around to help give ppl honest insight on products

28. Thanks for the final review bro, much appreciated!

Mike

29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Thanks for the final review bro, much appreciated!

Mike
    ^^^

was an awesome log!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

30. thanks guys, always want to run good logs for companies willing to send me free stuff......always at least try to give my best detail
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN
    By onelife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:10 PM
  2. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:51 AM
  3. What goes well with Mega-Zol?
    By AM07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:15 AM
  4. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 05:49 PM