Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I do shrugs on back day, that's easily my favorite.

Looks like great workouts and benefits keep coming.

I'm running out of ideas for "traps"... barbell/dumbell shurgs, facepulls, barbell rows (neck level)....um...whatelse? ..... uptight rows is a stress killer on my shoulders so i dont do them
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep

2. Professional Member
    Answers

Farmer walks = trap heaven

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I'm running out of ideas for "traps"... barbell/dumbell shurgs, facepulls, barbell rows (neck level)....um...whatelse? ..... uptight rows is a stress killer on my shoulders so i dont do them
    Shrugs, all we need!

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i know when i used to do more trap work before i started getting crazy headaches....i used to love using the U shaped barbell...stand in front of it and sit right in the U..strap up and shrug with the bar behind you, worked well

also have a friend who swears by using the chest pad t bar row, keeping arms straight and pull the weight backwards using ur traps

my gym also has a hammer strength shrug machine which is good because the handles are on a pivet so u can really change the grip style up

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i know when i used to do more trap work before i started getting crazy headaches....i used to love using the U shaped barbell...stand in front of it and sit right in the U..strap up and shrug with the bar behind you, worked well

also have a friend who swears by using the chest pad t bar row, keeping arms straight and pull the weight backwards using ur traps

my gym also has a hammer strength shrug machine which is good because the handles are on a pivet so u can really change the grip style up
    Those grips always tear my hands up
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Monday: Chest/Tris

Warning! This wasn't my normal routine or ideal routine but I did what I had to work with.

Chest: Incline DB press 6 sets
    Incline DB press (2 half reps followed by a full rep and twist the dumbell at the top) 2 sets
    Incline DB fly 4 sets
    HS Chest Press 3 sets
    Fly Machine 3 sets

Tris: Pushdown machine 3 sets
    DB overhead press 3 sets
    Rope Extensions 3 sets
    Underhand extension 2 sets

I had no work so I got to the gym in the morning. Usually at my gym Monday holidays are packed with powerlifters taking up everything. It hasn't been that way the last few holidays but Monday was crammed like it was a meet. I had to just grab what equipment I could and just decided to stay there rather than losing my spot looking for the equipment I wanted to use.

Pump: Pump was great. I was able to feel it in my chest but it wasn't supper tight feeling which was good and allowed me to finish my workout at full strength. The 2 partial reps and the twist really felt like I was squeezing my pec's really tight. The tricep pump hit hard and felt solid. When I was doing cardio I was really able to feel my chest and tri's pumped up as I was moving.

Strength: It's right where it should be, it's not skyrocketing but it's not going down.

Aggression: I'm not getting a ton of aggression. I'm not short tempered at all. More like I'm in a decent mood and more easy going.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
    BB Row 4 sets
    DB Row 3 sets
    Rope Lat Pull Down 3 sets
    Deadlifts 4 sets
    Meadow rows 3 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
    HS Preacher curl 3 sets
    Flat pad cable preacher 3 sets

Agreesion: So a few days ago I commented how I haven't gotten mad or anything on this product. This changed yesterday when I found out the agreement I had on a house and have been going through the necessary steps to get everything in line that the guy went and sold the house for cash. Can't really hate on him for taking cash for it rather than waiting for the slow banks but at least tell me. Don't wait for me to ask for things and then text me that you sold it then not answer your phone when I call. End Rant.....Either way I went to the gym for one purpose and it was to release some aggression. It was tough to keep my rest periods as I felt edgy and just wanted to keep goin. Really sore this morning because of it.

Pump: Felt like my back was a balloon. Maybe because of the short rest periods, but wow I could swear I had a pro bodybuilder sized back. Awesome bicep pumps as well really difficult just to straighten my arms after that. Felt really good.

Vascularity: I didn't notice when I was doing pull ups. But before I even did my first rep on the BB row I saw veins popping from the front of my shoulders. I saw them a few weeks ago but they were much more noticeable now. Maybe I'm leaning out and not knowing it?

Note: I've noticed the last few nights I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. I also have the urge every single night to get a glass of water. I'm guessing it's the potasium nitrate in the product thats causing this. Not too concerned and actually welcome something that makes it easier to get in some water.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday: Back/Bi

BB Row 4 sets
    DB Row 3 sets
    Rope Lat Pull Down 3 sets
    Deadlifts 4 sets
    Meadow rows 3 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
    HS Preacher curl 3 sets
    Flat pad cable preacher 3 sets

Agreesion: So a few days ago I commented how I haven't gotten mad or anything on this product. This changed yesterday when I found out the agreement I had on a house and have been going through the necessary steps to get everything in line that the guy went and sold the house for cash. Can't really hate on him for taking cash for it rather than waiting for the slow banks but at least tell me. Don't wait for me to ask for things and then text me that you sold it then not answer your phone when I call. End Rant.....Either way I went to the gym for one purpose and it was to release some aggression. It was tough to keep my rest periods as I felt edgy and just wanted to keep goin. Really sore this morning because of it.

Pump: Felt like my back was a balloon. Maybe because of the short rest periods, but wow I could swear I had a pro bodybuilder sized back. Awesome bicep pumps as well really difficult just to straighten my arms after that. Felt really good.

Vascularity: I didn't notice when I was doing pull ups. But before I even did my first rep on the BB row I saw veins popping from the front of my shoulders. I saw them a few weeks ago but they were much more noticeable now. Maybe I'm leaning out and not knowing it?

Note: I've noticed the last few nights I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. I also have the urge every single night to get a glass of water. I'm guessing it's the potasium nitrate in the product thats causing this. Not too concerned and actually welcome something that makes it easier to get in some water.
    What time of the day/night do you workout?
    www.iforcenutrition.com

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    What time of the day/night do you workout?
    i usually get to the gym around 5:45pm everyday except saturday when i go during the day, unless i'm off from work then i try and get it over with in the morning

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday: Yoga/Cardio

Got to the gym a bit early so I did 10minutes HIIT on an eliptical, the last 20 seconds of every minutes were sprints

Yoga class really humbled me. I tend to think I have good balance and I try to stretch as often as I could. Last night I was wobbling(sp) when standing on one leg, loosing my balance for random poses we had to hold and I felt things stretch that I haven't felt stretch in a very long time. It was to a point where I thought I might have been stretching my legs to a point that I almost felt a minor pump. With yoga being on a Wednesday and Tuesday being my back day the stretching of my back felt amazing. Significant feeling of lat stretch and lower back stretching really felt refreshing.

11. Senior Member
    Answers

Wednesday: Yoga/Cardio

Got to the gym a bit early so I did 10minutes HIIT on an eliptical, the last 20 seconds of every minutes were sprints

Yoga class really humbled me. I tend to think I have good balance and I try to stretch as often as I could. Last night I was wobbling(sp) when standing on one leg, loosing my balance for random poses we had to hold and I felt things stretch that I haven't felt stretch in a very long time. It was to a point where I thought I might have been stretching my legs to a point that I almost felt a minor pump. With yoga being on a Wednesday and Tuesday being my back day the stretching of my back felt amazing. Significant feeling of lat stretch and lower back stretching really felt refreshing.

iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

You're a true man, you do yoga

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You're a true man, you do yoga
    haha i took the class in college....but at this point i figure something like yoga has more benefits for me that i should take advantage of...even though i feel like a hippie while doing it

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Thursday: Legs

Legs: Sissy Squats: 3 sets x 10
    Squat: 5 sets (compound)
    SLDL: 4 sets
    Seated Calf Raises: 5 sets, last set was triple drop set
    Leg Extensions: 4 sets (did them seated forward and chest in the air to shorten the quad muscle rather than sitting back)
    Lieing Leg Curls: 2 sets

Pumps: Really solid, during the second set of the squats I really felt my upper legs explode. They seem to really pump during the set and right after but die down after about a minute. The calves were really popping during the raises and the muscle contraction was crazy. The SLDL were also pretty crazy in terms of muscle contractions.

Strength: It was up and down...mostly up. The squats weren't where I would have wanted them to be but I had to use the bad squat rack where I'm in the middle of two heights on the rack so I have to almost shrug the bar over the the clasps. Other than that my strength was on point and I felt fresh the whole time.

Libido: Was super high last night, it was difficult to control myself. WOW! I had a one track mind last night once I got home.

Acne: Started seeing my first signs of acne. Not bad break out or anything, just a little guy and I don't usually break out too bad. (knock on wood)

Note: My bottle was on my dresser and my g/f asked what it was so I told her what it was. Yesterday she said "your arms look like they are getting a lot bigger since you started that "stuff" ". I have been eating more but I always love when someone who sees me everyday notices changes in my body, because then you know it's noticeable over the person you see once every six months.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Friday: Off Day

Def need this day off. I'm sore all over and feel worn out from the long week. My neck is hurting this morning so a nice relaxing night is in the works for me hopefully.

Also gotta get on the foam roller for sure since I missed it this week.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: DB side raises: 5 sets
    BB Wide grip high row 4 sets
    Plate loaded real delt fly supersetted w/ plate loaded press 4 sets
    Cable side raises supersetted w/ rear delt cable fly 3 sets

Kind of wanted to change it up a bit and really hit the middle and rear delts.

Pumps: Actually nothing special, kind of odd considering I usually always get pumps during side raises but maybe because I did them so early in the workout. Other than that didn't get a big pump or tight pump. Did notice a nice little bit of roundness overall in my shoulders though. Maybe I just wasn't able to connect with the pumps, not sure.

Vascularity: The veins in my shoulders continue to be easier to see. They aren't really growing in length but seem to be sticking out a bit more and more which is cool.

Strength: Really good for side raises and high rows. Maybe because I did them so early in my workout while I was totally fresh but I was happy with the weight I was pushing. Even the rear delt flys were solid in terms of weight.

I left the gym thinking I wasn't totally into my workout and didn't have a good workout but now that I'm typing this and thinking about the different aspect it was a pretty good workout.

If my calculations are correct we're heading into the last week of this log. I have a pretty good feeling on most of the different aspects this product has to offer but lets see if Tropinol has anything up it's sleeves for the last week.

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm ready to see how this last week goes (and maybe you should consider getting another bottle to keep this going ).

Glad to see that the strength and vascularity are still going strong!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

I'm ready to see how this last week goes (and maybe you should consider getting another bottle to keep this going ).

Glad to see that the strength and vascularity are still going strong!
    i've tossed it around...normally money isn't an issue but i've been contemplating buying a house sooo i've been trying to save as much as possible

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i've tossed it around...normally money isn't an issue but i've been contemplating buying a house sooo i've been trying to save as much as possible
    Definitely a great market to take advantage of right now! I'm a finance & marketing major so the fact that housing prices are relatively low, combined with very low interest rates, is very attractive to me. I hope I graduate and settle down in time before inflation and rising interest rates hit so I can get in on this!

Probably the only acceptable reason not to buy more iForce stuff.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely a great market to take advantage of right now! I'm a finance & marketing major so the fact that housing prices are relatively low, combined with very low interest rates, is very attractive to me. I hope I graduate and settle down in time before inflation and rising interest rates hit so I can get in on this!

Probably the only acceptable reason not to buy more iForce stuff.

yeah thats why i'm hoping on the house search...lower interest rates and even the house prices are down, even had an agreeement with a guy to buy his fathers house but he backed out on me as i was getting all the financials set up

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Money is free
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

we are just about done refinancing our home...will save us some serious $$

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Chest: HS chest press 3 sets (easy on joints)
    DB Incline press 6 sets (compound)
    Incline Db flys superset with veritcal close grip bar press 3 sets of flys...extra set of close grip (pump)
    Pec Deck 4 sets and last set was a double drop set (pump)
    Flat DB fly stretch (stretch)

Tris: Close grip Dips 3 sets
    Flat bench cable skull crushers 4 sets
    Triangle pulldown superset with underhand extension 3 sets

Strength: Disappointing here. I walked in the gym with a small pep in my step but once I touched the dumbbells my arms felt like jello. Thats why I forced myself to do more incline presses. I thought maybe I just needed to warm up but never really felt strong during my chest workout. Hence why I did drop sets and supersets to keep the intensity high. However triceps weren't too bad.

Pump: Pumps were right where they should have been. I really was able to feel my upper chest fill up and then while doing the pec deck I really felt a pump in the middle of my lower chest. Triceps also had a rock solid pump during the superset portion of the workout.

Note: I have been going strong in the gym all winter, so the strength probably has to do with my body needing a rest. Also been feeling a bit of pain in my neck thats going down my back so I'm in the process of getting an ART chiro appointment as well as a massage appointment.

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

we are just about done refinancing our home...will save us some serious $$
    Now's a great time to refi, make sure you do it for an appropriate time period (as in, if you're refinancing a 30-year mortgage, don't do another 30-year time period...those earliest payments are almost all interest and that's where the bank makes it's money - that's why they don't mind refinancing you again from 6% or whatever it is to 2.75% ).

Chest: HS chest press 3 sets (easy on joints)
    DB Incline press 6 sets (compound)
    Incline Db flys superset with veritcal close grip bar press 3 sets of flys...extra set of close grip (pump)
    Pec Deck 4 sets and last set was a double drop set (pump)
    Flat DB fly stretch (stretch)

Tris: Close grip Dips 3 sets
    Flat bench cable skull crushers 4 sets
    Triangle pulldown superset with underhand extension 3 sets

Strength: Disappointing here. I walked in the gym with a small pep in my step but once I touched the dumbbells my arms felt like jello. Thats why I forced myself to do more incline presses. I thought maybe I just needed to warm up but never really felt strong during my chest workout. Hence why I did drop sets and supersets to keep the intensity high. However triceps weren't too bad.

Pump: Pumps were right where they should have been. I really was able to feel my upper chest fill up and then while doing the pec deck I really felt a pump in the middle of my lower chest. Triceps also had a rock solid pump during the superset portion of the workout.

Note: I have been going strong in the gym all winter, so the strength probably has to do with my body needing a rest. Also been feeling a bit of pain in my neck thats going down my back so I'm in the process of getting an ART chiro appointment as well as a massage appointment.
    Sorry to hear that your strength decreased - at least you got a killer pump. We all have those days in the gym.

My ass has definitely been dragging, taking this week off and enjoying some time on the beach with my family.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Now's a great time to refi, make sure you do it for an appropriate time period (as in, if you're refinancing a 30-year mortgage, don't do another 30-year time period...those earliest payments are almost all interest and that's where the bank makes it's money - that's why they don't mind refinancing you again from 6% or whatever it is to 2.75% ).

Sorry to hear that your strength decreased - at least you got a killer pump. We all have those days in the gym.

My ass has definitely been dragging, taking this week off and enjoying some time on the beach with my family.
    yeah the numbers weren't all that terrible....but did u ever push a weight u've done before and it just feels harder or not as smooth it should have been

as far as the bumps and bruises...i'm just getting old i guess...guess i should just change my name to Gotti

26. Professional Member
    Answers

going light for a few days definitely helps out. switch up the rep ranges and watch your strength bounce right back!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    going light for a few days definitely helps out. switch up the rep ranges and watch your strength bounce right back!
    yeah thats probably the plan....i'm going to push it the rest of this week to finish the log and to make sure i'm a totally beatin man before i back off at all

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

yeah thats probably the plan....i'm going to push it the rest of this week to finish the log and to make sure i'm a totally beatin man before i back off at all
    Smart plan, always best to finish strong as long as you are not putting yourself at risk for injury!

Mike

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday: Back/Bis

Underhand BB Row 4 sets
    Iso Lateral Row 4 sets
    From the knee, rope lat pull down 3 sets
    Meadow row 3 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets

Bi: BB curl 4 sets
    EZ curl 4 sets
    Ez curl preacher curl 2 sets

Pumps: Pumps were pretty intense, during the rows my upper back felt blown up. Everything else just felt like I was able to really feel the muscles squeeze since they were pretty blown up. Lower back blew up quick from the deadlifts as well and that stuck, woke up in the middle of the night last night and I still felt like my lower back was pumped.

Strength: It was right were it should have been. Everything was near where I've been, nothing increased but def not lower either. I haven't been doing meadow rows very long but I was able to do more weight yesterday than I ever did before. I do biceps and don't really pay attention to weight but I realized last night that I was curling some decent weight. Weight that I've done before but I felt like I struggled less especially during the first few reps of each set.

Mood: I've been in a pretty good mood. But I did get alittle angry last night at the gym owner. Theres three lat pulldown machines and two of them the cables were dragging and for the most part useless. I could do less weight on them and thats doesn't bother me but when the pulldown drags at different speeds throughout the whole rep I can't stand it. There was something else that bothered me too but I can't think of it right now so it must not have been too bad. So I guess you can say my aggression increased a bit.

Sleep: Sleep has been spuratic. I slept like a baby all weekend, actually overslept a bit. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night I haven't been able to fall asleep all that quickly. Then when I do fall asleep I'm back up in an hour. Tired this morning as I'm typing this

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday: Back/Bis

Underhand BB Row 4 sets
    Iso Lateral Row 4 sets
    From the knee, rope lat pull down 3 sets
    Meadow row 3 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets

Bi: BB curl 4 sets
    EZ curl 4 sets
    Ez curl preacher curl 2 sets

Pumps: Pumps were pretty intense, during the rows my upper back felt blown up. Everything else just felt like I was able to really feel the muscles squeeze since they were pretty blown up. Lower back blew up quick from the deadlifts as well and that stuck, woke up in the middle of the night last night and I still felt like my lower back was pumped.

Strength: It was right were it should have been. Everything was near where I've been, nothing increased but def not lower either. I haven't been doing meadow rows very long but I was able to do more weight yesterday than I ever did before. I do biceps and don't really pay attention to weight but I realized last night that I was curling some decent weight. Weight that I've done before but I felt like I struggled less especially during the first few reps of each set.

Mood: I've been in a pretty good mood. But I did get alittle angry last night at the gym owner. Theres three lat pulldown machines and two of them the cables were dragging and for the most part useless. I could do less weight on them and thats doesn't bother me but when the pulldown drags at different speeds throughout the whole rep I can't stand it. There was something else that bothered me too but I can't think of it right now so it must not have been too bad. So I guess you can say my aggression increased a bit.

Sleep: Sleep has been spuratic. I slept like a baby all weekend, actually overslept a bit. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night I haven't been able to fall asleep all that quickly. Then when I do fall asleep I'm back up in an hour. Tired this morning as I'm typing this
    Did the owner just say he's not gonna do anything to it, ie not fix it?
    www.iforcenutrition.com

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Did the owner just say he's not gonna do anything to it, ie not fix it?

he told me he'd look at it....but hes cheap, this is the same gym that when i was doing cable curls, the cable snapped and the bar came up and smashed me in the face....had to get plastic surgery and now i have a harry potter scar in the middle of my forehead

but it's on my way home from work and the other close gyms are plant fitness and a rich persons gym...so i'm sorta stuck

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Nothing crazy here, evertyhing went smoothly. Last 5 minutes of cardio seemed to take forever but that happens.

Abs were good too...really felt a nice squeeze going on.

including today I have 3 days left....which is fine because Saturday is kind of the end of my workout week anyway.

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Nothing crazy here, evertyhing went smoothly. Last 5 minutes of cardio seemed to take forever but that happens.

Abs were good too...really felt a nice squeeze going on.

including today I have 3 days left....which is fine because Saturday is kind of the end of my workout week anyway.

I used to love doing abs

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I used to love doing abs
    I never liked doing abs - always doing coach-directed leg lifts, planks, crunches at football and track.

I haven't done any in quite some time - heavy deadlifts and squats work them just fine.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I never liked doing abs - always doing coach-directed leg lifts, planks, crunches at football and track.

I haven't done any in quite some time - heavy deadlifts and squats work them just fine.
    I use to be like that, until about 4 months ago, very serious.

Mike

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i'm not a huge fan of ab training...but i figure it can't hurt to throw some in....i like to mix up regular crunches of squeezing the crunch hard, but i also do weighted ab training too

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squats 3 sets
    Box squats 3 sets
    Squats w/ chains 3 sets
    DB walking lunges 20 steps 4 sets
    Calf raises 4 sets, last set was triple drop sets
    Leg extensions 3 sets
    Laying leg curl 3 sets

The gym was a mad house last night. Usually Thursdays are kind of slow but wow everyone showed up last night. So I had to get into the squats racks were I could, did a few sets with some powerlifters, a few sets with a sports trainer and his client.....it worked though.

Pump: OMG! This may sound strange but my legs felt like they were wrapped in bubble wrap during and after the workout. The pump on my legs felt like a big cushion of blood surrounding my whole leg. I've felt big quad pumps and big hamstring pumps but today it was just my whole upper leg felt all equal and expanded.

Strength: It was pretty good considering I didn't get into any 1 squat routine. Hamstring curls were def more weight than I was pushing last week as well. Calves were right were they were supposed to be too.

Libido: Pretty high, it's not to a point where I can't control it but that trigger has a short pull to get me going.

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I use to be like that, until about 4 months ago, very serious.

Mike
    I'm going to start throwing in some Mountain Dog movements, I like John Meadows' stuff.

@Gotti, solid looking workout - I hate it when the gym is packed though.

Hopefully you were wrapped up in the pump & strength increases enough that you didn't get too damn annoyed like I do!

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: DB Side raises 4 sets
    BB Shoulder press 4 sets
    Plate Loaded Rear Delt Flys 4 sets
    Cable Side Raises superset with cable rear delt fly 3 sets
    HS Shrugs 3 sets

Pump: Pump was solid, nothing like legs but still got ballooned up quite a bit which I was happy about.

Strength: I was pushing good weight, really happy with my shoulder press weights. I never notice huge increases in the weight I do my side raises with but they felt smooth with a nice squeeze on the end rather than just moving the weight which I'll chalk up as my strength being higher than it was.

Mood: I've been busy all day running around and in a good mood even though I do have a headache, so if I can be productive when I'd normally feel like laying in bed is always a plus in my book.

Side note: Friday was my off day and I celebrated it by eating some amazing hamburgers. As this log is ending so is my "bulk" for the this winter. Even though I didn't bulk even close to the calories I did last year. I feel better about it though, the size I put on I was happy with and I was able to stay more lean which I'm hoping will make the next faze of my journey easier.

Final Review coming Monday. I have some grass fed steak to cook up tonight and tomorrow I'm in a wiffle ball tournament, yes wiffle ball. So Monday I'll post everything up.

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Excited for that final review! Great work in here.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN
    By onelife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:10 PM
  2. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:51 PM
  3. What goes well with Mega-Zol?
    By AM07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:15 AM
  4. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 04:49 PM