Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Glad those straps seem to be working out good for you.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Reppin' the straps - I like it.

Solid work out, looks like the effects are still there. Can't imagine Tropinol pumps on leg day, I avoided taking Hemavol because I did a set of 35 on seated leg curls as well as a set of 50 on leg press today. It was painful regardless..
    •   

3. Thursday: Cardio

I mean who really wants to hear about my cardio session

Pump: Didn't really notice anything building as I was going. I did notice my lower back still felt a bit tender/pumped when I did my sprints but after a bit that all went away.

Hunger: Hunger is still through the roof. After I left the gym I knew my g/f was cooking a meal for me and I was starving. Had to get a tupperware and bring almonds to work with me to keep here just in case I run out of food while I'm here. Plus I'm currently out of peanut butter at work righ tnow.

Libido: Steadily climbing. It's not to a point where I can't control myself. But it doesn't take much to get me going at this point.

Today's an off day from the gym....time to get my grocery list together
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

4. What is your typical grocery list bro, just curious? I like getting ideas from others.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What is your typical grocery list bro, just curious? I like getting ideas from others.

Mike
    It always changes but for the most part:

2.5lbs of chicken
    2 boxes of brown rice
    3 of those pre wrapped sweet potatoes
    1 green pepper
    1 bag of frozen broccolli (not sure what they weight)
    1 half gallon of milk
    1 container of fat free greek yogurt
    1 steak

then theres the things i only buy when i need them
    i like to have a box of cereal on hand just in case i'm running late in the morning
    i like to have eggs ready at all times even though i cant eat them everyday
    big containers of oats
    bags of spinach (a bag usually lasts me about 2 weeks)
    cans of tuna
    and 40oz jars of peanut butter (usually buy two at time)

but i'm lucky because i live close to my parents and my mother works out at the same gym as me so i'm able to go there after the gym for dinner too

i also have just been getting a gallon of international egg whites when i need them which don't give me the stomach aches that regular eggs do
    i have a gallon of virgin coconut oil that i get from my girlfriends aunt for $1
    also always have better protein bars made at all times in my refrigerator
    and when i can get my mother to go to sam's club i'll get 5lbs of plain almonds

of course it changes for example i love salmon and occasionally i'll substitute chicken with turkey and black beans but it's an idea of what i usually go with
    •   

6. oh i forgot....i have a somewhat local farm that e-mails me once a month too...i'll meet them behind the local hippie store for grass fed stuff, try and grab what i can, for example a few weeks ago on sunday a bunch of us chipped in on a nice brisket

7. Saturday: Shoulder

Wide grip BB upright row 4 sets (warm up movement)
    BB shoulder press 4 sets (compound movement)
    DB rear delt flys 4 sets (hitting rear delt)
    DB side raises superset with facepulls 4 sets of each (pump set)
    One arm shoulder press with the BB in a pivet 4 sets (stretch
    Shrugs 3 sets

Gotta say it took me a bit to really get going, at first I felt like it was going to be a down day. Towards the end I was feeling a lot better but didn't have the intense focus I had last Saturday.

Pump: Pump hit quick and hard. As soon as I was done with the shoulder presses I felt a lot bigger across the top of my body. Even with a baggier t-shirt on I noticed a nice round look through the t-shirt which made me very happy. Recently I've also found that if I can get a decent pump going on I feel the movements on the muscle/mind connection is better and today I was really able to feel the muscles squeeze, especially during the pump faze of the training.

Mood: I'm in a good mood but I didn't have that killer instinct that I kind of felt last week. It didn't hinder the strength but I was missing that "fire in the eye" type feeling that I had last week. Maybe lack of sleep or something but nothing really comes to mind as to why.

Libido: It's in pretty high gear at this point. I'm starting to get random feelings of increased libido throughout the day and I'm noticing that more things are setting off those bells and whistles in my head when I see something that I'm even remotely attracted to.

I mentioned it at the first week and probably forgot to mention it this week which is my fault. But I seem to get a thermo effect from the product. I seem to build a sweat faster than usual but not a sweat where I feel out of breath or worn out just a bit more heat. Also notice alittle energy from the product once it fully kicks in after the dose. The dosing instructions confused me at first because with most products an hour before workout is a bit of a long time but now I'm understanding and it makes sense because it really does take 45-60minutes to fully kick in.

8. Alll is looking good here...

I dont know about you but shoulders/trap day is quickly becoming my favorite

9. Nice log.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Alll is looking good here...

I dont know about you but shoulders/trap day is quickly becoming my favorite
    I do shrugs on back day, that's easily my favorite.

Looks like great workouts and benefits keep coming.

11. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I do shrugs on back day, that's easily my favorite.

Looks like great workouts and benefits keep coming.

I'm running out of ideas for "traps"... barbell/dumbell shurgs, facepulls, barbell rows (neck level)....um...whatelse? ..... uptight rows is a stress killer on my shoulders so i dont do them

12. Farmer walks = trap heaven
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

13. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I'm running out of ideas for "traps"... barbell/dumbell shurgs, facepulls, barbell rows (neck level)....um...whatelse? ..... uptight rows is a stress killer on my shoulders so i dont do them
    Shrugs, all we need!

14. i know when i used to do more trap work before i started getting crazy headaches....i used to love using the U shaped barbell...stand in front of it and sit right in the U..strap up and shrug with the bar behind you, worked well

also have a friend who swears by using the chest pad t bar row, keeping arms straight and pull the weight backwards using ur traps

my gym also has a hammer strength shrug machine which is good because the handles are on a pivet so u can really change the grip style up

15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i know when i used to do more trap work before i started getting crazy headaches....i used to love using the U shaped barbell...stand in front of it and sit right in the U..strap up and shrug with the bar behind you, worked well

also have a friend who swears by using the chest pad t bar row, keeping arms straight and pull the weight backwards using ur traps

my gym also has a hammer strength shrug machine which is good because the handles are on a pivet so u can really change the grip style up
    Those grips always tear my hands up
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. Monday: Chest/Tris

Warning! This wasn't my normal routine or ideal routine but I did what I had to work with.

Chest: Incline DB press 6 sets
    Incline DB press (2 half reps followed by a full rep and twist the dumbell at the top) 2 sets
    Incline DB fly 4 sets
    HS Chest Press 3 sets
    Fly Machine 3 sets

Tris: Pushdown machine 3 sets
    DB overhead press 3 sets
    Rope Extensions 3 sets
    Underhand extension 2 sets

I had no work so I got to the gym in the morning. Usually at my gym Monday holidays are packed with powerlifters taking up everything. It hasn't been that way the last few holidays but Monday was crammed like it was a meet. I had to just grab what equipment I could and just decided to stay there rather than losing my spot looking for the equipment I wanted to use.

Pump: Pump was great. I was able to feel it in my chest but it wasn't supper tight feeling which was good and allowed me to finish my workout at full strength. The 2 partial reps and the twist really felt like I was squeezing my pec's really tight. The tricep pump hit hard and felt solid. When I was doing cardio I was really able to feel my chest and tri's pumped up as I was moving.

Strength: It's right where it should be, it's not skyrocketing but it's not going down.

Aggression: I'm not getting a ton of aggression. I'm not short tempered at all. More like I'm in a decent mood and more easy going.

17. Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
    BB Row 4 sets
    DB Row 3 sets
    Rope Lat Pull Down 3 sets
    Deadlifts 4 sets
    Meadow rows 3 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
    HS Preacher curl 3 sets
    Flat pad cable preacher 3 sets

Agreesion: So a few days ago I commented how I haven't gotten mad or anything on this product. This changed yesterday when I found out the agreement I had on a house and have been going through the necessary steps to get everything in line that the guy went and sold the house for cash. Can't really hate on him for taking cash for it rather than waiting for the slow banks but at least tell me. Don't wait for me to ask for things and then text me that you sold it then not answer your phone when I call. End Rant.....Either way I went to the gym for one purpose and it was to release some aggression. It was tough to keep my rest periods as I felt edgy and just wanted to keep goin. Really sore this morning because of it.

Pump: Felt like my back was a balloon. Maybe because of the short rest periods, but wow I could swear I had a pro bodybuilder sized back. Awesome bicep pumps as well really difficult just to straighten my arms after that. Felt really good.

Vascularity: I didn't notice when I was doing pull ups. But before I even did my first rep on the BB row I saw veins popping from the front of my shoulders. I saw them a few weeks ago but they were much more noticeable now. Maybe I'm leaning out and not knowing it?

Note: I've noticed the last few nights I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. I also have the urge every single night to get a glass of water. I'm guessing it's the potasium nitrate in the product thats causing this. Not too concerned and actually welcome something that makes it easier to get in some water.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back: Pull ups 2 sets
    BB Row 4 sets
    DB Row 3 sets
    Rope Lat Pull Down 3 sets
    Deadlifts 4 sets
    Meadow rows 3 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
    HS Preacher curl 3 sets
    Flat pad cable preacher 3 sets

Agreesion: So a few days ago I commented how I haven't gotten mad or anything on this product. This changed yesterday when I found out the agreement I had on a house and have been going through the necessary steps to get everything in line that the guy went and sold the house for cash. Can't really hate on him for taking cash for it rather than waiting for the slow banks but at least tell me. Don't wait for me to ask for things and then text me that you sold it then not answer your phone when I call. End Rant.....Either way I went to the gym for one purpose and it was to release some aggression. It was tough to keep my rest periods as I felt edgy and just wanted to keep goin. Really sore this morning because of it.

Pump: Felt like my back was a balloon. Maybe because of the short rest periods, but wow I could swear I had a pro bodybuilder sized back. Awesome bicep pumps as well really difficult just to straighten my arms after that. Felt really good.

Vascularity: I didn't notice when I was doing pull ups. But before I even did my first rep on the BB row I saw veins popping from the front of my shoulders. I saw them a few weeks ago but they were much more noticeable now. Maybe I'm leaning out and not knowing it?

Note: I've noticed the last few nights I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night. I also have the urge every single night to get a glass of water. I'm guessing it's the potasium nitrate in the product thats causing this. Not too concerned and actually welcome something that makes it easier to get in some water.
    What time of the day/night do you workout?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    What time of the day/night do you workout?
    i usually get to the gym around 5:45pm everyday except saturday when i go during the day, unless i'm off from work then i try and get it over with in the morning

20. Wednesday: Yoga/Cardio

Got to the gym a bit early so I did 10minutes HIIT on an eliptical, the last 20 seconds of every minutes were sprints

Yoga class really humbled me. I tend to think I have good balance and I try to stretch as often as I could. Last night I was wobbling(sp) when standing on one leg, loosing my balance for random poses we had to hold and I felt things stretch that I haven't felt stretch in a very long time. It was to a point where I thought I might have been stretching my legs to a point that I almost felt a minor pump. With yoga being on a Wednesday and Tuesday being my back day the stretching of my back felt amazing. Significant feeling of lat stretch and lower back stretching really felt refreshing.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Wednesday: Yoga/Cardio

Got to the gym a bit early so I did 10minutes HIIT on an eliptical, the last 20 seconds of every minutes were sprints

Yoga class really humbled me. I tend to think I have good balance and I try to stretch as often as I could. Last night I was wobbling(sp) when standing on one leg, loosing my balance for random poses we had to hold and I felt things stretch that I haven't felt stretch in a very long time. It was to a point where I thought I might have been stretching my legs to a point that I almost felt a minor pump. With yoga being on a Wednesday and Tuesday being my back day the stretching of my back felt amazing. Significant feeling of lat stretch and lower back stretching really felt refreshing.

iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. You're a true man, you do yoga

23. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You're a true man, you do yoga
    haha i took the class in college....but at this point i figure something like yoga has more benefits for me that i should take advantage of...even though i feel like a hippie while doing it

24. Thursday: Legs

Legs: Sissy Squats: 3 sets x 10
    Squat: 5 sets (compound)
    SLDL: 4 sets
    Seated Calf Raises: 5 sets, last set was triple drop set
    Leg Extensions: 4 sets (did them seated forward and chest in the air to shorten the quad muscle rather than sitting back)
    Lieing Leg Curls: 2 sets

Pumps: Really solid, during the second set of the squats I really felt my upper legs explode. They seem to really pump during the set and right after but die down after about a minute. The calves were really popping during the raises and the muscle contraction was crazy. The SLDL were also pretty crazy in terms of muscle contractions.

Strength: It was up and down...mostly up. The squats weren't where I would have wanted them to be but I had to use the bad squat rack where I'm in the middle of two heights on the rack so I have to almost shrug the bar over the the clasps. Other than that my strength was on point and I felt fresh the whole time.

Libido: Was super high last night, it was difficult to control myself. WOW! I had a one track mind last night once I got home.

Acne: Started seeing my first signs of acne. Not bad break out or anything, just a little guy and I don't usually break out too bad. (knock on wood)

Note: My bottle was on my dresser and my g/f asked what it was so I told her what it was. Yesterday she said "your arms look like they are getting a lot bigger since you started that "stuff" ". I have been eating more but I always love when someone who sees me everyday notices changes in my body, because then you know it's noticeable over the person you see once every six months.

25. Friday: Off Day

Def need this day off. I'm sore all over and feel worn out from the long week. My neck is hurting this morning so a nice relaxing night is in the works for me hopefully.

Also gotta get on the foam roller for sure since I missed it this week.

26. Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: DB side raises: 5 sets
    BB Wide grip high row 4 sets
    Plate loaded real delt fly supersetted w/ plate loaded press 4 sets
    Cable side raises supersetted w/ rear delt cable fly 3 sets

Kind of wanted to change it up a bit and really hit the middle and rear delts.

Pumps: Actually nothing special, kind of odd considering I usually always get pumps during side raises but maybe because I did them so early in the workout. Other than that didn't get a big pump or tight pump. Did notice a nice little bit of roundness overall in my shoulders though. Maybe I just wasn't able to connect with the pumps, not sure.

Vascularity: The veins in my shoulders continue to be easier to see. They aren't really growing in length but seem to be sticking out a bit more and more which is cool.

Strength: Really good for side raises and high rows. Maybe because I did them so early in my workout while I was totally fresh but I was happy with the weight I was pushing. Even the rear delt flys were solid in terms of weight.

I left the gym thinking I wasn't totally into my workout and didn't have a good workout but now that I'm typing this and thinking about the different aspect it was a pretty good workout.

If my calculations are correct we're heading into the last week of this log. I have a pretty good feeling on most of the different aspects this product has to offer but lets see if Tropinol has anything up it's sleeves for the last week.

27. I'm ready to see how this last week goes (and maybe you should consider getting another bottle to keep this going ).

Glad to see that the strength and vascularity are still going strong!

28. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I'm ready to see how this last week goes (and maybe you should consider getting another bottle to keep this going ).

Glad to see that the strength and vascularity are still going strong!
    i've tossed it around...normally money isn't an issue but i've been contemplating buying a house sooo i've been trying to save as much as possible

29. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i've tossed it around...normally money isn't an issue but i've been contemplating buying a house sooo i've been trying to save as much as possible
    Definitely a great market to take advantage of right now! I'm a finance & marketing major so the fact that housing prices are relatively low, combined with very low interest rates, is very attractive to me. I hope I graduate and settle down in time before inflation and rising interest rates hit so I can get in on this!

Probably the only acceptable reason not to buy more iForce stuff.

30. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Definitely a great market to take advantage of right now! I'm a finance & marketing major so the fact that housing prices are relatively low, combined with very low interest rates, is very attractive to me. I hope I graduate and settle down in time before inflation and rising interest rates hit so I can get in on this!

Probably the only acceptable reason not to buy more iForce stuff.

yeah thats why i'm hoping on the house search...lower interest rates and even the house prices are down, even had an agreeement with a guy to buy his fathers house but he backed out on me as i was getting all the financials set up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN
    By onelife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:10 PM
  2. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 01:51 AM
  3. What goes well with Mega-Zol?
    By AM07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 02:15 AM
  4. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 06:49 PM