iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log

Jcweinsx

Awards
Thanks to iForce and Vaughn for giving me a chance to run Tropinol XP before the retail sales start. First full dose is tomorrow AM for an uneventful cardio and core strength day. This week will start off a bit slow due to rest and de-load week. Next week should be interesting. I just finished a hard block of training and will try to break some PRs for reps at beginning of next week 2/11 and 1RM at the end of the week. I will run a 4 week block of increasing loads, followed by a brief de-load then re-test my reps and 1RM at the end of the Tropinol XP cycle. I ordered an extra bottle on the Nutra deal so hopefully that ships before my 25 day beta supply runs out.

My training plan focuses on strength development but lean gains only not dirty bulk. It prob breaks down to 75% strength and 25% body building aesthetics. I focus on compound movements. My favorite lifts are squat and deadlift. I'll post more details on the plan, present records, working weights and body stats, and misc supplements later this week.

My goals for next 90 days are to increase my squat and bench press and develop my back more. Deads are coming along nicely but bench press is not where I want it to be.

I cracked open the bottle and it smells like some potent herbal stuff is going on in there. I'm looking forward to putting in some hard work and getting results with Tropinol XP.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Try pushing yourself hard even with just core exercises...I bel Tropinol XP will still give huge pumps and endurance!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for first workout review!

Jcweinsx

Awards
Did my first Tropinol WO this morning, 4 caps 1 hr. before WO. An easy day of cardio, abs, some pull-ups, biceps and triceps. Started with pulls hit 15, 12, then 10 overhand wide with clean form. i am working up to a goal of 20 pullups in a single set. Sets 2 and 3 were performed between exercises along with ab machine crunch.

Did cardio 20 min where I could tell something good was happening. Elliptical intervals 1 min on / 1 min off. I get that machine up to 220 strides per minute at start of each interval and build up to 270-280 spm. I could push hard on the intervals and crush each one. Hr only up to 170 which is nowhere near a max/sprint for me. I can hit 200+ when I'm training. A minute is a bit short to really get my HR up but still a good data point. I raced bicycles for many years so my engine is decent good at sprints and VO2 max efforts. Recovery between intervals was super fast. I wanted to keep going for more time, but this is a rest week for me.

Next I noticed the pumps from incline dumbell curls. I use very light weight for this ex and try to really contract the biceps hard and stretch it out at the bottom of movement. 20 lbs for 2 sets of 15 followed by close grip bench press 145x2 sets for x 12 reps. Easy weight for me but I do contract tris hard at end of movement. Solid arm pump and the pump stayed around for a while. Did some ab machine crunches between exercises and that was the WO. Good pumps and ability to push hard and recovery fast on cardio was great.

Now for the bad news. I put on some lbs training and eating last 8 mo, from 180 to 200. I used one of those electric resistance BF measuring devices, was hoping for 12% up from 10%. I saw 13.6%. I will retest over next few days to find an average BF. Bf is was too high for my preference gotta up the cardio routine.

Gym day again tomorrow some cardio and work on technique and speed in my compound lifts. Tomorrow won't be a thriller either. Things get more interesting next week.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like you have an awesome workout!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awesome workout - they should just keep improving over time with Tropinol XP!

Jcweinsx

Awards
In! Try pushing yourself hard even with just core exercises...I bel Tropinol XP will still give huge pumps and endurance!

Seems to have a big endurance benefit. I'll test this more on Friday by increasing # of intervals going from 20 min to 30 min.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to have a big endurance benefit. I'll test this more on Friday by increasing # of intervals going from 20 min to 30 min.
Badass man! Should be killer.. Looking forward to it!!!

Mike

Jcweinsx

Awards
Wo #2 on Tropinol XP. 4 caps 1 hr before hitting gym at 6:00 AM. Continuing with rest week for lower weight 50% of 5 rep working weigh for only 2 sets each exercise. Foam roll + dynamic warm-up, squats 12 reps with clean and press from the floor at start/finish as my gym does not have a power rack. They would freak if I dropped the bar at the end of the lift.

Arnold press 12 reps, flat db press 12reps, incline db press 12reps; planks 60 sec x3, dead lift 12r, barbell rows 12r.

I finished with 20 minutes of bike cardio doing 1 min intervals with 2-3 minutes aerobic pedaling between each interval. Pumps were solid. Major arm pump during planks. Endurance was good but not crazy good, didn't sleep to great last night. Overall this was a good workout. Rest intervals were real short so I kept my HR up.

Here's some info about my supplement plan
Pre WO: 4g beta-alanine, 8g BCAA, with a scoop of Hammer Nutrition Perpetuem 135 cal 3.5g protein + electrolytes, Tropinol XP 4 caps. I will add Jacked micro back in next week.

Post WO: 4g creatine, Ultimate Nutrition whey protein 26g then breakfast about 30 min later

I split my multi vitamin, extra zinc, fish oil, and glucosamine/ chondtroitin into 2 does AM and afternoon.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In on Tropinol XP!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long do you foam roll bro? I do mine on a pvc pipe lol.. serious.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i hear pvc pipe is amazing once u dont' get sore from the foam roller anymore......the rumble roller looks interesting too but alittle too pricey for me right now

Jcweinsx

Awards
I'm only on foam for 5 min. If quads or hams get real tight I use tennis ball or bocce ball while sitting at my desk, sometimes 10 mins a muscle if I can't get the fibers to release.

Agree that knobby stuff looks cool but too spendy. Also use .75 in diameter hollow aluminum pipe with a dowel inside so it rolls freely. The metal pipe usually only comes out when I get big knots in the calves or hamstring, not very often.

I keep after it and get massages so I respond well to the technique

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I keep after it and get massages so I respond well to the technique
I could use a massage right about now, I've got a gift certificate to a good place my ex-girlfriend got me more than a year ago - might be time to cash that in. :p

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome workouts so far, really looking forward to seeing what Trop XP does for you bro

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard plenty of people doing that. My foam still "hurts" me though. In a good way.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Cardio and abs today. Focus and endurance were awesome. 40 mins on Nordic track flew by. Looking forward to moving some iron on Monday.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Forgot to add a note about yesterday's WO - 4 hrs of snowshoeing ~ 7.5 miles distance and 2000 vertical climb

Jcweinsx

Awards
Rest week is over, thanks for suffering through some boring WOs. Hopefully this WO report will get you guys fired up. Today’s goal was to set new PRs, original paln was 5 rep PRs but i got excited and went for 1RM. I exceeded my goals.

Squats were 135x12, 185x12, 225x3, 275x3, 325x2, 350x1, 360x1 for a new PR, three attempts at 365 got 2,1,1 but needed to get down another inch to make a true parallel. OLD PR was 320x2 and working sets last month built up 5x5 from 250-275.

Next is bench press, 135x12, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1 clean no spot new PR, failed at 280 needed a light spot at about 2 inches off the chest. Old records from 30-45 days ago were 265x1, 195x15, I was doing working sets of 5x5 from 235-250.

Next lift is deads. Deads progressed from 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3, 325x3, 365x1 NEW PR then broke that with a final PR of 385x1. My goal was 1,000 lbs combined I had 100% confidence I could hit this.

Final total of 1,020. I am pretty stoked. What role did Tropinol XP play in setting new PRs after 5 days of usage? I don't think any testosterone boost can occur in that timeframe. I am definitely more focused using Tropinol XP and my endurance is awesome. The fatigue between the warm-ups was minimal and I definitely think Tropinol XP played a role here.

Normally I would feel very depleted after a WO like this. I feel awesome no CNS overload, back muscles and spine feel good, great pump esp. biceps and chest. Only a little soreness in the elbows.

Looking forward to putting in the work and crushing today’s PRs in a few weeks. Special thanks to my training partner, Matt, for helping me out and keeping me honest on squats. He hit some PRs today too. He’s been stepping it up a lot the last month. Excelsior!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you live bro, that you're doing these snow sports. Just curious!

Jcweinsx

Awards
4 hrs of snowshoeing is a relatively easy day. A challenging day is 8 hrs and over 4000 vertical feet of climbing. I live in the pacific northwest. I climb and ski volcanoes. I ski year round, which means lots of skinning and hiking esp. in late summer and fall to get up on the glaciers. If the snow is crappy, avalanche danger is too high, or it is too windy I go snowshoeing or cross country skiing. I am an addict. The only cure is to ski more.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Tuesday focus was recovery from Monday WO. 30 mins on Nordic trac, some abs, and light yoga. Calves are sore but everything else is good to go. Wed AM WO I will hit squat, overhead press, and deads.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hows libido, alpha male mentality, strength, recovery periods looking like?

Jcweinsx

Awards
Squats, light weight working ATG w/pause at bottom. 135x12, 185x8 4 sets, 185x12.

Next was overhead shoulder press cleaned from floor, pause at rack position and legs straight no back bending. 95x5, 135x5, 155x3, 175x2, 180x1, 185x1, 190x1. 175-185 went easy. 190 was tough all-in effort esp. from 75% to lockout. No Previous PR for singles on overhead press. Long ago I would do military press on smith machine but this is apples to eggs. Previous working weight on overhead was 135-155 5x5. Finished with drop set of 135-115-95x10.

Light weight sumo deads to get back on regular WO rotation at 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 265x5 then form break at 290 so I stopped. No straps or belt today didn’t need em. 290 would be an issue today regardless of gear used.

Bodyweight was been low last 2 days from 200-201 over 3-4 weeks, dropped to 195 for two days straight. I have seen up to 206 in past 10 days but it was only for a day or two. I weigh-in right after waking up and using the latrine. Less weight is not a concern. Additional fat would bother me. I have been really hungry last 2 days. I eat 4-5 real food meals of moderate qty and 1-2 servings of protein a day. Small serving of protein 6-8g and carbs 100-150 cal pre WO. Post WO protein ~25g includes ~200 carb calories. 2nd protein serving does not include carbs. I have been hungry 30-45 minutes after I eat. # of cardio sessions increased in past week and doing more core work.
The electronic body fat measuring device and I have been arguing lately. Accuracy is questionable but I still want to see a low number. In Dec/Jan I got a 10.4 which I was cool with. Last week 13.6 which triggered more cardio sessions. 2/11 14.6 which made me very angry at the device. How can the measurement vary this much? Today was 11.4. I like this number so I will never use this device again. I might get some calipers. I like actual data. I will get cardio up. Abs for spring break? Not a top priority but would be cool.

This is day 8 on Tropinol XP, here are some observations:

Libido: I am normally a horn dog and like to paw at and harass my wife like a 16 year kid would but I’m in mid 30s. No noticeable increase or decrease here. On DAA and other T boosters I noticed a libido bump after ~2 weeks of usage. I have been steady so far but no big change here. Performance is good, perhaps a bit enhanced by the endurance benefit of Tropinol XP.

Aggression: I normally run a bit hot. Patience was in short supply in last 2-3 days. Not hulk smash, maybe just hulk mad. Now if only I had the muscles like the hulk…

Strength: Good progress here. I would not say I am significantly stronger than 1 week ago but I would say I feel less fatigue between sets. I will track fatigue within set now that I am going back to reps. The foundation for the weights I am using was laid weeks and months before I started Tropinol XP. The product played a role in hitting my goals. I think had more confidence to push past my targets and the endurance and recovery aspects helped.

Alpha and Confidence: It’s on. When I lift off the rack/pins or to the receiving position I know I will make the lift. I felt this way on bench 2/11 even though I missed the lift 2nd PR attempt.

Recovery: recovery between sets and in days after WO has been very good. I feel fatigue in specific areas like calves and forearms (small muscle groups?) but overall fatigue seems to be less than expected esp. in posterior chain. Rest time between sets is going down. I keep get getting after my training partner to get his lift done so I can get back to work

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the longer-term, cumulative benefits are really starting to take hold - things are going to get exciting from here on out. You've got the short-term stuff like pumps combined with all this great hormonal stuff.....time to really start taking names!

Jcweinsx

Awards
Did some abs and cardio on wed when I got home.
Libido up. Shoulders/traps looking full. Shoulder veins starting to pop out.
Rest day today. WO tomorrow morning will be squats bench rows pull-ups and arms.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Fullness and vascularity up, lookin' good - and with libido to match. Just in time for Valentine's Day. ;)

Jcweinsx

Awards
Squats: Warmup, then 225x5 ATG pause in the hole. Had to concentrate to finish sets 4 and 5. Legs still a bit fatigued from Mon and Wed.

BB bench changed technique now doing 2 sec pause at the bottom 225x4 too heavy for pause work, 200x7, 200x5, 200x5, 200x7, 135x20.. Pausing is harder than normal. Also using different width grip on each set.

Rows 175x5 for 4 sets, 175x10, 135x12. Arms were pretty pumped and starting to burn.

Standing bb curls 95x10, 95x10, 95x9. I will use 10 lbs less next time I work this rep range. Last set form sucked at rep 8 & 9.

Close grip bench 95x12,165x8 2 sets.

I’m tired and it was good to push myself this week. Max lifts on M/W made it tough. Looking forward to 2 days off.

Strength and focus were good. I expected the technique change would make things harder. I setup my schedule to add weight to lifts throughout Jan, then a recovery week at 50%, then some max and return to 5x5 but using 25% less weight and working on technique. I’ll add weight the next time I do each lift.

Pump was pretty good today. Alpha is up, need to keep myself in check. So far I am really liking this product, but want to see where I’m at on day 30 and 45. I ordered an extra bottle from Nutra. Weight at 198.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fullness and vascularity up, lookin' good - and with libido to match. Just in time for Valentine's Day. ;)

LMAO.. next valentines day. Hunny I bought myself tropinol xp for us!

Mike

Jcweinsx

Awards
Sat off. Sunday 45 mins on Nordic track. Did tv intervals. When commercial blocks started I kicked the pace up. The 40 mins went by quick again Tropinol has some great endurance benefits.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sat off. Sunday 45 mins on Nordic track. Did tv intervals. When commercial blocks started I kicked the pace up. The 40 mins went by quick again Tropinol has some great endurance benefits.
I love with cardio goes fast.. rarely it does haha.

Mike

Jcweinsx

Awards
Went to corporate mega gym with my wife just before lunch. I usually lift at my tiny work gym at 6:00am. Very different atmosphere. On plus side they have 4 squat racks so I got to do non smith squats for 1st time in a few months. It was good.
Squats 225 x 5 atg 5 sets, 185x12
Shoulder press 140x8,8,6,4. Didn't think I was gettin last set to give w/o cheating so I stopped at 4
Dead lifts 135x5,225x5,290x5
Shoulder accessory lifts at 12 reps irrelevant weights front, lateral, bent over and trap 3

Good pump but not too intense. Recovery between sets was quick. Strength was good, was not sure how free squat would do vs smith but no problems and I can get a little deeper on free. Quads feel like I worked em hard gonna need to keep on stretching and recovery

Good WO not too busy but plenty of folks doing weird stuff to keep me entertained.

Wife's 1st time doing squat or deads. She looked hot doing deads with nice posture.

Going to eat more this week now that I've got the cardio up.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more calories = good! Get those muscles primed for growth!

Jcweinsx

Awards
Cardio last night elliptical warmup then 40 mins of 1 min hard / 1 min easy. The whole WO was easy thanks to the amazing endurance benefits of Tropinol. Unfornately didn't sleep well and that affected my WO this morning. I hit my planned weight but just didn't have the strength or recovery that I'm an used to

Squats ATG 232x5 reps x 5 sets, 185x5rx2s speed work

Bench 210x5rx5s set 4 was tough o get reps 4 and 5. Used varied handgrip and pause at bottom. 135x10 speed work. As ref point I used 234-250 last 3 week block and hit 135x20.

T-bar rows 45x10, 90x10, 115x8, then 135x5rx5s. This lift was good didn't feel very strong but handled it with no issues. This is sig lighter than bent over row working weights 160-175.

Preacher curls varied grip 65x10rx3s. Good contractions and extensions.

I was tired today. Could be going from 2-3 days cardio to 6. Going to get more rest and see how Friday goes.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Thursday 2/21 workout was 3 hrs of downhill skiing. Legs felt tired from squats / deads this week but performed good anyways. Low wind couple of inches of new snow and some nice floaty powder stashes. My favorite WO in this log so far. Forecast is another 44-68 inches before Sunday. Hoping for low winds and good visibility this weekend.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Friday 2/22 day 17 on Tropinol XP. excellent WO today. Could have been a disaster. Legs tired from squats on Wed and skiing Thursday night. Took some jacked micro with Tropinol XP to get me going. Also experimenting with carb back loading so only carbs before WO were from 1 cup of 2% milk. WO was at lunch, not early AM.

squats ATG 240x3sx5r. normally do 5 sets. calves have wicked cramps and plan to ski again this weekend so did warm-ups + 3 sets at programmed weight

shoulder press 145x3sx5r, drop set 145x5-125x5-105x10-80x10. This went good. feel like I can handle a more weight and still hit 5x.

deads 185x5, 235x5, 305x2 grip failed, 305x5 with straps. Not unusual for my grip to fail around 300 lbs, but the weight to failure has gone up. No belt today. Didn’t need it.

close grip bench 95x12, 145x8, 165x2sx8r

barbell curls varied grip wide-std-narrow 55x3sx10r

wide pull-ups 8,8,7 done between each of last 3 lifts.

Arms were nuked at end. Strength was great today despite lots of activity and not enough rest. Muscles looking full. Great pump. Going to sleep in tomorrow and only do some light activity to get blood flowing. This week I just have not felt the strength until today. Hopefully turning it around and next week will be even better.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Strength, fullness, recovery, pumps - yes, I need to get some Tropinol XP as soon as possible.

COME ON, VAUGHN.

:D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday 2/21 workout was 3 hrs of downhill skiing. Legs felt tired from squats / deads this week but performed good anyways. Low wind couple of inches of new snow and some nice floaty powder stashes. My favorite WO in this log so far. Forecast is another 44-68 inches before Sunday. Hoping for low winds and good visibility this weekend.

wtf.. where you do live with that kinda snow?

Jcweinsx

Awards
Portland OR. My ski season never ends. Ski mountaineering season is about to start, May is usually the peak. Less storms and more stable weather so you can climb the high peaks and ski down em without getting killed by avalanches or lost in a whiteout.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Sunday's workout Day 19

5 hrs of ski touring. Basically like cross country skiing but uphill on semi-steep slopes on downhill skis with AT bindings and climbing skins, then ski down like downhill skiing, then repeat for laps. cardio engine was great took 4 Tropinol when I started out. Wish I had more time to get more laps but had to get home and get some stuff done. Didn't feel too much leg fatigue until the last 20 min or so on going back to my truck.

Monday's WO Day 20

ATG squats 250 x 2s x 5r, 225 x4s x 5r had to adjust to get used to different rack that had fixed height safety bars. Really messed up first 2 sets, couldn’t get low enough w/o hitting the safety bar. And I'm 6'2". This rack would be great for NBA players or 1/4 squats but why bother doing 1/4. Solution was to walk all the way out of the rack. Dropped the weight to 225, wasn't sure if I was fatigued or just thrown by the differences in the rack.

Pullups 3s x 8r

Bench 215 x 5s x 5r, then some speed work 185 x 5 and 155 x 5.

Bent over Rows 180 x 5s x 5r

a good workout, strength/control on bench and rows were good. Legs were tired from Sunday ski tour. Going to squat again on Wed. Weight holding steady at 198-199. A little leaner, more time on Tropinol would probably be a good re-comp when combined with right cardio programming. I'm not really interested in recomp/cutting right now and will continue to focus on strength gains. Going to complete a 2-3 de-load cycles before I attempt new 1RMs. Slowly progressing back up to higher working weights, but extra cardio and more ski touring are probably limiting some additional progress.

Log ends on Friday Day 25. I bought an extra bottle of Tropinol XP, not sure if I will extend this run or stack later on.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for strength gains, definitely extend this run of Tropinol XP! Those benefits start taking hold in weeks 2-3, and a full 8 week run would really do that aspect of the product the most justice, IMHO.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Very tempted to run for another 4 weeks. This is a very interesting product that works good for me in several areas. I feel confident about the more immediate effects like the endurance and aggression. Decision time...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Very tempted to run for another 4 weeks. This is a very interesting product that works good for me in several areas. I feel confident about the more immediate effects like the endurance and aggression. Decision time...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you got the money, the extra 4 weeks will really help solidify any gains you made, plus giving you more. I am always an advocate for longer cycles.

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
We all advocate a longer run..

We you can get the iForce Triumph Stack (Tropinol XP + a free, full-sized bottle of Intimidate) for $32.49 at Nutra, it's a no-brainer - a month of even crazier gains from that stack!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 day run...do ittttt!