iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Squats: Warmup, then 225x5 ATG pause in the hole. Had to concentrate to finish sets 4 and 5. Legs still a bit fatigued from Mon and Wed.

BB bench changed technique now doing 2 sec pause at the bottom 225x4 too heavy for pause work, 200x7, 200x5, 200x5, 200x7, 135x20.. Pausing is harder than normal. Also using different width grip on each set.

Rows 175x5 for 4 sets, 175x10, 135x12. Arms were pretty pumped and starting to burn.

Standing bb curls 95x10, 95x10, 95x9. I will use 10 lbs less next time I work this rep range. Last set form sucked at rep 8 & 9.

Close grip bench 95x12,165x8 2 sets.

Iím tired and it was good to push myself this week. Max lifts on M/W made it tough. Looking forward to 2 days off.

Strength and focus were good. I expected the technique change would make things harder. I setup my schedule to add weight to lifts throughout Jan, then a recovery week at 50%, then some max and return to 5x5 but using 25% less weight and working on technique. Iíll add weight the next time I do each lift.

Pump was pretty good today. Alpha is up, need to keep myself in check. So far I am really liking this product, but want to see where Iím at on day 30 and 45. I ordered an extra bottle from Nutra. Weight at 198.

2. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Fullness and vascularity up, lookin' good - and with libido to match. Just in time for Valentine's Day.

LMAO.. next valentines day. Hunny I bought myself tropinol xp for us!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    LMAO.. next valentines day. Hunny I bought myself tropinol xp for us!

Mike
    Well.....mostly for the honey.

4. Sat off. Sunday 45 mins on Nordic track. Did tv intervals. When commercial blocks started I kicked the pace up. The 40 mins went by quick again Tropinol has some great endurance benefits.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Sat off. Sunday 45 mins on Nordic track. Did tv intervals. When commercial blocks started I kicked the pace up. The 40 mins went by quick again Tropinol has some great endurance benefits.
    I love with cardio goes fast.. rarely it does haha.

Mike
    •   

6. Went to corporate mega gym with my wife just before lunch. I usually lift at my tiny work gym at 6:00am. Very different atmosphere. On plus side they have 4 squat racks so I got to do non smith squats for 1st time in a few months. It was good.
    Squats 225 x 5 atg 5 sets, 185x12
    Shoulder press 140x8,8,6,4. Didn't think I was gettin last set to give w/o cheating so I stopped at 4
    Dead lifts 135x5,225x5,290x5
    Shoulder accessory lifts at 12 reps irrelevant weights front, lateral, bent over and trap 3

Good pump but not too intense. Recovery between sets was quick. Strength was good, was not sure how free squat would do vs smith but no problems and I can get a little deeper on free. Quads feel like I worked em hard gonna need to keep on stretching and recovery

Good WO not too busy but plenty of folks doing weird stuff to keep me entertained.

Wife's 1st time doing squat or deads. She looked hot doing deads with nice posture.

Going to eat more this week now that I've got the cardio up.

7. more calories = good! Get those muscles primed for growth!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

8. Cardio last night elliptical warmup then 40 mins of 1 min hard / 1 min easy. The whole WO was easy thanks to the amazing endurance benefits of Tropinol. Unfornately didn't sleep well and that affected my WO this morning. I hit my planned weight but just didn't have the strength or recovery that I'm an used to

Squats ATG 232x5 reps x 5 sets, 185x5rx2s speed work

Bench 210x5rx5s set 4 was tough o get reps 4 and 5. Used varied handgrip and pause at bottom. 135x10 speed work. As ref point I used 234-250 last 3 week block and hit 135x20.

T-bar rows 45x10, 90x10, 115x8, then 135x5rx5s. This lift was good didn't feel very strong but handled it with no issues. This is sig lighter than bent over row working weights 160-175.

Preacher curls varied grip 65x10rx3s. Good contractions and extensions.

I was tired today. Could be going from 2-3 days cardio to 6. Going to get more rest and see how Friday goes.

9. Thursday 2/21 workout was 3 hrs of downhill skiing. Legs felt tired from squats / deads this week but performed good anyways. Low wind couple of inches of new snow and some nice floaty powder stashes. My favorite WO in this log so far. Forecast is another 44-68 inches before Sunday. Hoping for low winds and good visibility this weekend.

10. Friday 2/22 day 17 on Tropinol XP. excellent WO today. Could have been a disaster. Legs tired from squats on Wed and skiing Thursday night. Took some jacked micro with Tropinol XP to get me going. Also experimenting with carb back loading so only carbs before WO were from 1 cup of 2% milk. WO was at lunch, not early AM.

squats ATG 240x3sx5r. normally do 5 sets. calves have wicked cramps and plan to ski again this weekend so did warm-ups + 3 sets at programmed weight

shoulder press 145x3sx5r, drop set 145x5-125x5-105x10-80x10. This went good. feel like I can handle a more weight and still hit 5x.

deads 185x5, 235x5, 305x2 grip failed, 305x5 with straps. Not unusual for my grip to fail around 300 lbs, but the weight to failure has gone up. No belt today. Didnít need it.

close grip bench 95x12, 145x8, 165x2sx8r

barbell curls varied grip wide-std-narrow 55x3sx10r

wide pull-ups 8,8,7 done between each of last 3 lifts.

Arms were nuked at end. Strength was great today despite lots of activity and not enough rest. Muscles looking full. Great pump. Going to sleep in tomorrow and only do some light activity to get blood flowing. This week I just have not felt the strength until today. Hopefully turning it around and next week will be even better.

11. Strength, fullness, recovery, pumps - yes, I need to get some Tropinol XP as soon as possible.

COME ON, VAUGHN.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Thursday 2/21 workout was 3 hrs of downhill skiing. Legs felt tired from squats / deads this week but performed good anyways. Low wind couple of inches of new snow and some nice floaty powder stashes. My favorite WO in this log so far. Forecast is another 44-68 inches before Sunday. Hoping for low winds and good visibility this weekend.

wtf.. where you do live with that kinda snow?

13. Portland OR. My ski season never ends. Ski mountaineering season is about to start, May is usually the peak. Less storms and more stable weather so you can climb the high peaks and ski down em without getting killed by avalanches or lost in a whiteout.

14. Sunday's workout Day 19

5 hrs of ski touring. Basically like cross country skiing but uphill on semi-steep slopes on downhill skis with AT bindings and climbing skins, then ski down like downhill skiing, then repeat for laps. cardio engine was great took 4 Tropinol when I started out. Wish I had more time to get more laps but had to get home and get some stuff done. Didn't feel too much leg fatigue until the last 20 min or so on going back to my truck.

Monday's WO Day 20

ATG squats 250 x 2s x 5r, 225 x4s x 5r had to adjust to get used to different rack that had fixed height safety bars. Really messed up first 2 sets, couldn’t get low enough w/o hitting the safety bar. And I'm 6'2". This rack would be great for NBA players or 1/4 squats but why bother doing 1/4. Solution was to walk all the way out of the rack. Dropped the weight to 225, wasn't sure if I was fatigued or just thrown by the differences in the rack.

Pullups 3s x 8r

Bench 215 x 5s x 5r, then some speed work 185 x 5 and 155 x 5.

Bent over Rows 180 x 5s x 5r

a good workout, strength/control on bench and rows were good. Legs were tired from Sunday ski tour. Going to squat again on Wed. Weight holding steady at 198-199. A little leaner, more time on Tropinol would probably be a good re-comp when combined with right cardio programming. I'm not really interested in recomp/cutting right now and will continue to focus on strength gains. Going to complete a 2-3 de-load cycles before I attempt new 1RMs. Slowly progressing back up to higher working weights, but extra cardio and more ski touring are probably limiting some additional progress.

Log ends on Friday Day 25. I bought an extra bottle of Tropinol XP, not sure if I will extend this run or stack later on.

15. If you're looking for strength gains, definitely extend this run of Tropinol XP! Those benefits start taking hold in weeks 2-3, and a full 8 week run would really do that aspect of the product the most justice, IMHO.

16. Very tempted to run for another 4 weeks. This is a very interesting product that works good for me in several areas. I feel confident about the more immediate effects like the endurance and aggression. Decision time...

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Very tempted to run for another 4 weeks. This is a very interesting product that works good for me in several areas. I feel confident about the more immediate effects like the endurance and aggression. Decision time...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Very tempted to run for another 4 weeks. This is a very interesting product that works good for me in several areas. I feel confident about the more immediate effects like the endurance and aggression. Decision time...
    If you got the money, the extra 4 weeks will really help solidify any gains you made, plus giving you more. I am always an advocate for longer cycles.

Mike

19. We all advocate a longer run..

We you can get the iForce Triumph Stack (Tropinol XP + a free, full-sized bottle of Intimidate) for $32.49 at Nutra, it's a no-brainer - a month of even crazier gains from that stack!

20. 50 day run...do ittttt!

21. Wed 2/27 Tropinol XP Day 22
    Squats 225 x 5s 5r. legs and hips were very tight and fatigued. Switching to squats 1/2x week as additional cardio and skiing is preventing adequate recovery. Attempted 250 ATG, got 2 reps but it was a struggle so de-loaded to 225. Also going to add another warm-up set instead of going from 135-150 to 225+lbs.
    Overhead Press some good news here. Arms were feeling a bit fatigued so was not sure how this would go. 150 x4sx 5r then one more set for 4 reps. I hit 155 for 5x5 at end of Jan, think I will be solid for 155 and 160 after a de-load next week.
    Deadlifts sumo 135x5, 185x5, 235x5, 285x5, moved up to 325 but wasn’t feeling it so didn’t pull it.
    Wide grip chins 2 sets x 8 reps
    Despite some misses esp on squats still a good workout.

Thursday 2/28 Tropinol XP Day 23
    Elliptical 3 min warm-up then 33 mins of 1 min on / 1 min off intervals. Tropinol XP really makes this type of effort easy for me. I think the people around me think I’m on something cause I’m working at a crazy intensity level.

22. People thinking you're on something: proof you're working hard, and so is Trop XP.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Wed 2/27 Tropinol XP Day 22
    Squats 225 x 5s 5r. legs and hips were very tight and fatigued. Switching to squats 1/2x week as additional cardio and skiing is preventing adequate recovery. Attempted 250 ATG, got 2 reps but it was a struggle so de-loaded to 225. Also going to add another warm-up set instead of going from 135-150 to 225+lbs.
    Overhead Press some good news here. Arms were feeling a bit fatigued so was not sure how this would go. 150 x4sx 5r then one more set for 4 reps. I hit 155 for 5x5 at end of Jan, think I will be solid for 155 and 160 after a de-load next week.
    Deadlifts sumo 135x5, 185x5, 235x5, 285x5, moved up to 325 but wasn’t feeling it so didn’t pull it.
    Wide grip chins 2 sets x 8 reps
    Despite some misses esp on squats still a good workout.

Thursday 2/28 Tropinol XP Day 23
    Elliptical 3 min warm-up then 33 mins of 1 min on / 1 min off intervals. Tropinol XP really makes this type of effort easy for me. I think the people around me think I’m on something cause I’m working at a crazy intensity level.
    sounds like it's really doing its job. Wish we could have gotten everyone a 2 bottle run.

in for final review!

24. 3/1 Day #25 of Tropinol sponsored log

Normal pre-WO supps, 4 caps Tropinol XP, some BCAAS, Beta Alanine and something new 1 pill iForce Dexaprine thermogenic.

Bench 135x12, 185x5, 220 x 5s x5r. These went really good. My training partner decided to sleep in. He picked a good day cause I didn’t need him. Worked the pause of the chest and keeping the bar moving once the lift starts off the chest.

Bent Over Rows 185 x 5s x 5r. Also went good. Think I’ll be able to keep adding weight and hit some good #’s on this. I have been using progressive loading but will be changing soon. Not sure what 1RM is on this but will work some triples and non-max singles

Chin-ups 10, 8, 8

Incline DB press 55 x 5s x 10r. No problems here either. Nice chest pump good fatigue

One Arm cable rows: 45 x 5s x10r

Cable curls 37.5 x 20, 16, 15. Crazy arm pump after 1st set.

Good WO today, transitioning to 5/3/1 and will de-load next week.

Dexaprine is some strong stuff. I have used the old ECA stack for years. Dexaprine was more thermogenic and stronger than ECA w/ 1 tab of caffeine @ 100 mg and the old Twin labs Ripped Fuel with ephedra, I was sweating like crazy after 5 min easy warm-up on elliptical. iForce is not kidding when they say to cut the pill in half for your first time using it. A full pill in 1 serving was a bit too jittery for me, but no negative effects on the WO. After about 2 hrs or so I was feeling fine and the thermo effect continued for several hours. Next time I will cut in half and take the other half 2-3 hrs later.

I planned ahead and picked up the Nutra deal with Tropinol XP and Intimidate a few weeks ago. 25 days may only tell you if something sucks, I think it takes longer to figure out how well a new product does against your tried and true staple products. Tropinol XP is no joke, it’s got some quality ingredients that are backed by studies and endorsed by experienced users. My training programming didn’t really give me an opportunity to push myself as hard as I would have liked during the first 25 days. To be honest the max lifts I hit in bench, squat, and deads on 2/11 left me very fatigued and a bit burnt out. I won’t be maxing the next 4 week training block (or anytime soon) so I’ll have a chance to push it a bit harder.

This Tropinol XP log will continue for another 25 days. Just like last 25 days Tropinol XP will be the only T-booster/performance enhancer I’m using. Support supports will continue with normal stuff creatine, beta alanine, protein, BCAA, glucosamine, fish oil, multi.

25. Tropinol XP Day #27 Monday 3/4. starting 2nd bottle. As always, 4 caps pre-WO.

This week is a de-load on the major lifts. Will be using 5/3/1 programming.
    Elliptical 10 min warm-up
    Bench press 95x15, 125x15, 150x15
    DB incline press 55 x 5s x10r
    T-bar rows 85x12, 105x12, 125x10
    DB incline curls 25x10 extend all the way and hard contraction at top. Ouch.
    One Arm bent over rows 40x10, 50 x 4s x 10r
    Triceps cable pushdowns 50x20, 65x12 72.5 x 10, then drop set from 72.5 down to 45 to failure on each drop
    Wide grip chins 10, 5, 5, 5

Great arm pump on from this WO. Arms looked and felt full all day. Really enjoying the 5/3/1 flexibility to include different exercises compared to Stronglifts 5x5. 5x5 did its job but the progressive loading and squatting 3x week were more than I could recover from with my spring time activities. I ran 5x5 for 8 months and had good weight and strength gains. Prior to 5x5 my weight training the last 2 years was not very structured.

Tropinol XP Day #28 Tuesday 3/5. 4 caps pre-WO. De-load week
    Elliptical 10 min warm-up
    Cleans 95 x 3s x 10r
    Squats, ATG 120x11, 147x12, 176x12
    Leg press 270 x 2s x 12r, 10r
    Some core work and out.

Nice to have a shorter WO day. Looking forward to working cleans into the routine. Very little fatigue from Mondayís WO which is a nice change. Also enjoying going to the new giant corporate gym. The wildlife viewing is much nicer. This morning they had a zumba classÖat 6:00 AM
    Weight is steady at 200. Looking leaner but did not use calipers at start of log so no real data to back this up.

26. Awesome updates bro, I like your simple, basic leg days.

Mike

27. Thanks Mike. I love squats. I'm looking forward to putting some weight in the bar in the next few weeks. For a secondary leg ex I'll use the leg press, Bulgarian split squats or lunges. I've got another simple day programmed for dead lifts tomorrow.

28. Tropinol XP Day #29 Wed 3/6
    40 mins on nordic track. easy endurance pace, just wanted to get the blood flowing and burn a few calories

Tropinol XP Day #30 Thurs 3/7 4 Caps pre WO, and added some PES endurance. PES endurance was a mixed bag, this was my first time using it. I'll run it a few times next week before reaching any conclusions. WO was afternoon around 4:00.

deloading until next Monday then following 5/3/1 programming
    10 mins on elliptical
    Deadlifts 139x10, 174x10, 208x10. Easy stuff.
    Glute Ham Raise with a 45 plate 12x, then 2s x 10r. Lower back was working hard even though I squeezed glutes and hams strong.
    Single leg lying curls 50 x 2s x 12r, 1s x 10
    Leg Raises 3s x 10r
    chinups 4s x 8r
    and to finish some speed work on bench press 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 175 x 8
    good stretching routine and out of there to sit in traffic on the way home. I felt pretty good so traffic didn't bother me even though it was crappy.

Easy programming but still a nice WO. Looking full and lean. Tomorrow's WO is shoulders/traps/biceps/forearms/triceps

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Thanks Mike. I love squats. I'm looking forward to putting some weight in the bar in the next few weeks. For a secondary leg ex I'll use the leg press, Bulgarian split squats or lunges. I've got another simple day programmed for dead lifts tomorrow.
    Lunges, have now become my staple in leg workouts, followed by close stance leg presses!

Mike

30. Tropinol XP Day #31 3/8 last WO of the deload week
    Overhead shoulder press 68x12, 86x12, 103x12
    Chin ups 10, 8, 8
    Dips 15, 12, 12
    Barbell biceps curl 70 x 3S x 10R
    Took it easy today, had to buck some hay bales after my WO.

Day #32 3/9 ~ 2.5 hrs of paddling in my touring kayak. Upper back is a bit fatigued. Great weather, no wind, warm temps, and nice views of Mt. St. Helens, Mt Hood, Mt Adams and Mt Rainier. Lower back was mad at me, haven’t paddled since Oct so need to get these muscles used to the workload again.

Day #33 3/10 Worked on my truck. Removed lower control arm, torsion bar and bushings. Pushed new bushings in with home-made threaded rod bushing press. Did it manually no air tools used so this was hard work. 1 control arm done, 3 to go.

Day #34 4 caps pre-wo with BCAA, Beta Alanine and Ĺ serving of PES enhanced. The half serving of Enhanced was just right. Full serving last Thursday was pretty bad.
    Bench Press 161x5, 186x5, 211x10
    T-Bar Rows 125x5, 145x5, 130x7
    Dumbbell Incline Press 60 x 5S x 10R
    Close grip bench 145 x 5S x10R
    Barbell curls, hammer curls, and reverse curls. I don’t really care about weights used here, just working on getting good contractions.
    Chin-ups 10, 8, 8, 8
    And some abs.
    Good WO, went into it with some arm/shoulder fatigue from weekend activities but handled the weights smoothly. Feel like I got some work in without overdoing it. Good pump throughout back, chest and arms.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHUP & FREE TEST...Sponsored Log
    By Jay888999 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
  2. Iforce Nutrition Beta Test Log!
    By LukeW in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:14 AM
  3. iFORCE Tropinol For Xmas - sponsored log
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs