MissyRider getting cut with NLA for Her!

MissyRider

MissyRider

Awards
Hello AM Members! I'm MSRIDER's Wife and I will be trying out NLA for Her from NLA Performances womans line. I just want to thank NLA Performance and Justin for allowing me to run these products. I would like to thank my husband MSRIDER aswell as he is a Rep and he is my supporter.

Here are the Products I will be logging:
Her Amino
Her Shred
Recover-D (not from womans line)
Uplift (raspberry lemonade)
Swoll-n (my hubbies but I'm taking it aswell because he had great success and what is his is mine :)

I have started the uplift and her amino today and love them bothe. I love the Uplift as it gives great energy, focus, taste great, and with it being a womans supp it don't feal like its underdosed.

Her amino: pink lemonade taste amazing I can't realy comment to much on this as I've never realy had an amino drink but my hubby says its will help me recover a lot faster and I was able to push through my workout better today than I have in the past.

I will start Her Shred tomorrow and record my weight unfortunately but since I'm running a fat burner this is important to share.

Thanks for following, and hope I do ok :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can I NOT sub in on this!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM Mrs. Rider! Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your training program look like?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome
Mainly cardio and working 2 to 3 per muscle group, super sets and high reps
Cool. You doing standard cardio or a HIIT program. Id highly recommend doing 30 second sprints with a 1 minute rest. SERIOUS fat burning there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello AM Members! I'm MSRIDER's Wife and I will be trying out NLA for Her from NLA Performances womans line. I just want to thank NLA Performance and Justin for allowing me to run these products. I would like to thank my husband MSRIDER aswell as he is a Rep and he is my supporter.

Here are the Products I will be logging:
Her Amino
Her Shred
Recover-D (not from womans line)
Uplift (raspberry lemonade)
Swoll-n (my hubbies but I'm taking it aswell because he had great success and what is his is mine :)

I have started the uplift and her amino today and love them bothe. I love the Uplift as it gives great energy, focus, taste great, and with it being a womans supp it don't feal like its underdosed.

Her amino: pink lemonade taste amazing I can't realy comment to much on this as I've never realy had an amino drink but my hubby says its will help me recover a lot faster and I was able to push through my workout better today than I have in the past.

I will start Her Shred tomorrow and record my weight unfortunately but since I'm running a fat burner this is important to share.

Thanks for following, and hope I do ok :)
and what is his is mine...boy have i heard that before, lol.

good luck!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Guys my wifey will get on more when I'm off work, tonights my last night of work and she haS to take care of all 3 kids alone :( She's so amazing.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How could I not join, welcome Mrs. Msrider :) I am the new rep for NLA and I have the pleasure of working with your husband!

Glad Justin hooked ya up and I am excited for the ball to get rolling. Heard Shane had been going with you to the gym even through his injury to help you train. What a swell dude :) can't wait to see a fitness couple bring on all kinds of gains (and leans). Until his recovery...don't leave him in the dust too far back ;)

Any questions feel free to ask

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool log

msrider

msrider

Awards
How could I not join, welcome Mrs. Msrider :) I am the new rep for NLA and I have the pleasure of working with your husband!

Glad Justin hooked ya up and I am excited for the ball to get rolling. Heard Shane had been going with you to the gym even through his injury to help you train. What a swell dude :) can't wait to see a fitness couple bring on all kinds of gains (and leans). Until his recovery...don't leave him in the dust too far back ;)

I think she's running away from me already. That's ok! I'm more excited for what she's doing than what I've done. She's a go getter!

MissyRider

MissyRider

Awards

Stephen Justin did hook me up!!! I am extremely excited to start the NLA for her, can't wait to see amazing results!!!! I love going to the gym with Shane he gives me that motivation that I need and we really work out good as a couple!!!! Yes it sucks right now that his back injury is putting him out from working out, the look on his face when he comes into the gym with me and he can't work out frustrates him!!! But when Shane is able to start working out again he will be unstoppable he will be a BEAST in the gym!!!! And Stephen congradulations on being the new rep for NLA for him!!!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Stephen Justin did hook me up!!! I am extremely excited to start the NLA for her, can't wait to see amazing results!!!! I love going to the gym with Shane he gives me that motivation that I need and we really work out good as a couple!!!! Yes it sucks right now that his back injury is putting him out from working out, the look on his face when he comes into the gym with me and he can't work out frustrates him!!! But when Shane is able to start working out again he will be unstoppable he will be a BEAST in the gym!!!! And Stephen congradulations on being the new rep for NLA for him!!!!!!
Ahh Thanks Love! We are a Team and were going to be so Ripped and nothing will stop us, this is just a hick up with my back. Even though I don't get to workout I still get pumped watching you SFW! NLA will help us Reach our Goals, No Doubt!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Subbed.

MissyRider

MissyRider

Awards
Day 1
Her Shred
Thursday Shoulders

Sitting military press smith machine:
65x12x4 sets

Upright Rows:
45x12x4 sets

Front Shoulder Raises:
5x12x4 sets

Standing Lateral Raises:
10x12x2 sets with cables
5x12x2 sets with 5lb weights

30 minutes HIIT on treadmill
1 min walk
30 sec jog
30 sec sprint

At 7pm I did a boot camp very intense cardio

Supplement thoughts- I love the fat burner gives you energy and craves your appetite!!!! And the pre-workout for her tastes wonderful and gives you that extra boost that you need when you begin your workout!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 1
Her Shred
Thursday Shoulders

Sitting military press smith machine:
65x12x4 sets

Upright Rows:
45x12x4 sets

Front Shoulder Raises:
5x12x4 sets

Standing Lateral Raises:
10x12x2 sets with cables
5x12x2 sets with 5lb weights

30 minutes HIIT on treadmill
1 min walk
30 sec jog
30 sec sprint

At 7pm I did a boot camp very intense cardio

Supplement thoughts- I love the fat burner gives you energy and craves your appetite!!!! And the pre-workout for her tastes wonderful and gives you that extra boost that you need when you begin your workout!!!
For first time doing HIIT training she was awesome and drenched lol. Woman is killing it and doing a Boot camp class on wednesdays. I don't know how she does it but raises 3 kids while I'm at work in evenings and working out like a mad woman.

I would like to add what my wife sometimes dosnt like to add because it embaresses her. She was 238 lb 6 months ago, and now 181. Down 57lbs is so awesome, and I'm the proudest husband.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol tried it once, hated it. Still looking for a decent hill to sprint up to replace tread milling it haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Lol tried it once, hated it. Still looking for a decent hill to sprint up to replace tread milling it haha
I agree! When I'm healthy enough to do cardio it will be on. I know I will be hurting as its been over a year since I ran on a tread mill. We've got a huge hill all the towns ppl sled down in winter, I'm gunna hit that big sum bich this summer too

MissyRider

MissyRider

Awards
The Fat burner for NLA for her is Awesome!!!! I am noticing a big change in my workouts a lot more energy!!!! I love the new line for NLA for her!!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's everything going in here missy?? Seeing some changes?

MissyRider

MissyRider

Awards
I really like the amino acid for her!!! After my workouts I do not feel sore like I have been in the past!!! I have really been noticing my arms are getting smaller!!!! I had a really good workout tonight worked on arms, ran a mile, and had my boot camp class tonight!!! I am kickin ass and takin names!!!! Loving the big changes!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I really like the amino acid for her!!! After my workouts I do not feel sore like I have been in the past!!! I have really been noticing my arms are getting smaller!!!! I had a really good workout tonight worked on arms, ran a mile, and had my boot camp class tonight!!! I am kickin ass and takin names!!!! Loving the big changes!!!!
I'm loven what ur about baby! So proud of you. I might not be able to kick ass like I want but its sure fun watching u SFW! And by the way I have u somemore aminos coming :) since I've been sneaking into ur stash lmao

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol good work and yeah he's been bragging about how good YOUR aminos taste hahaha :p