3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So big thanks to Vaughn and iForce for allowing me the opportunity to give this Tropinol XP beta test a go!

Stats:
5'8"
15% (complete guess)
10 years training

Training Split:
Ive toyed around with the idea of moving to a 7 days a week training split but i am currently hitting the gym 5 days a week.

Diet:
Diet is done by a nutritionist thats well known. With his philosophies ill be consuming a good bit of my carbs pre/intra/post. My other meals are pro/carb or pro/fat. This is the first week of the diet so im excited to see how things will go adding this in.

Cardio will be hiit 3 days a week for 20 minutes.

As far as supplements go i will only be using staples, nothing else.

Ill be dosing this bad boy 4 caps preworkout on training days and 2 caps am and 2 caps pm on none workout days.

The first workout will be tonight. If i am missing anything or if there are any questions ask away!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oooohraaaaah:drillsergeant:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In in in on the very FIRST Tropinol XP log!

Can't wait to see how your first training session goes...4 caps of Tropinol XP = serious pumps! Try not to get a boner in the gym :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

When im on my tablet or actual desktop i will make sure to put up the rating system as far as mood, energy, pump etc go.

I do want to touch on the workout though. I hit heavy back tonight. Didnt really have any direction i was just going to go with the flow. Mind muscle connection was one of the first things i noticed. Pump was good but not mind blowing but i think that was due to the exercises i was hitting and rep ranges, when i hit a higher rep range i did feel the blood engorge the muscle but it didnt stay very long.
The biggest thing i noted tonight was the endurance, i didnt really even notice how long i had been in the gym until i looked at the clock. I did almost 25 sets for back and felt great.
Now that leads to cardio which was hiit on the bike. Battled through the cardio and hopped off the bike, when i hopped off the bike my legs were so pumped and full of blood that they hurt and were hard as rocks. Im not mad thats for sure!!

Like i said tomorrow i will clean this post up a bit, maybe add some to it if i forgot anything and add the rating system to it.

Ratings on a scale of 1-10:

Libido: N/A- Still to early to tell
Aggression: N/A Still to early to tell
Pumps: 6/10- Not the best but i noted why, when the training was conducive to pumps it produced.
Strength Gains: N/A Still to early to tell
Muscle Gains: N/A
Weight Fluctuations: N/A I fluctuate a lot anyway so ill keep a close eye on this.
Mood: N/A still to early to tell IMO

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in bro.. but in your first sentence of the first post, you say Tropnol CP! haha

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

When im on my tablet or actual desktop i will make sure to put up the rating system as far as mood, energy, pump etc go.

I do want to touch on the workout though. I hit heavy back tonight. Didnt really have any direction i was just going to go with the flow. Mind muscle connection was one of the first things i noticed. Pump was good but not mind blowing but i think that was due to the exercises i was hitting and rep ranges, when i hit a higher rep range i did feel the blood engorge the muscle but it didnt stay very long.
The biggest thing i noted tonight was the endurance, i didnt really even notice how long i had been in the gym until i looked at the clock. I did almost 25 sets for back and felt great.
Now that leads to cardio which was hiit on the bike. Battled through the cardio and hopped off the bike, when i hopped off the bike my legs were so pumped and full of blood that they hurt and were hard as rocks. Im not mad thats for sure!!

Like i said tomorrow i will clean this post up a bit, maybe add some to it if i forgot anything and add the rating system to it.
workout #1 = success

keep killin it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
workout #1 = success

keep killin it!
Yup!!

Ill update tonight when i get home for the first workout with ratings and the workout last night and tonight!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 and Day 3:

Ok day 2 was a light chest/ shoulder day so it was slightly higher reps, all machines, but the intensity was still high. Literaly after the first set i could feel my chest, shoulders, and tris filling with blood. I was pretty surprised about this to be honest, usualy it takes me a couple sets to get the blood into the muscle and start feeling it pretty well.

By the time i was done with the first set my mind muscle connection and pump was on point. Strength wasnt annotated or worried about, i just worried about the contraction and the pump. Filled out my shirt nicely by the time my first exercise was done. So i started off with a flat upright chest press, then moved to an incline chest press. Again the mind muscle connection was really good and this continued through the workout.

I then moved onto shoulders after i felt like my chest was pretty beat. The pump in my shoulders hurt and they ached. I did some cable side laterals and rear laterals and some OHP on a machine and called it a day. Really quick workout, took probably an hour at the very most and i was out of their. Very happy with the workout and im definitely feeling it today.

Libido: N/A- Still to early to tell
Aggression: N/A Still to early to tell
Pumps: 10/10- The pumps and mind muscle connection was very impressive during this workout, do i think the reps and type of workout helped those pumps? Yea i do but the pump was deep and muscles were full.
Strength Gains: N/A Still to early to tell
Weight Fluctuations: N/A I fluctuate a lot anyway so ill keep a close eye on this.
Mood: N/A

Day 3 was an all out arm slaughter. It was a lot of supersetting and squeezing and pumping again but with heavier weights. Again the mind muscle coordination was very good and the pump started off great. For some reason though it seemed to fade the later i got into the workout. I will say though the endurance i have noticed thus far on this product is off the charts, my muscles literaly give up and refuse to move. Forced growth anyone?

Libido: Still nothing to note in this department but im not expecting anything yet
Aggression: May be placebo but i felt a tad bit more alpha male tonight.
Pumps: 7/10 Great to start off and then it trailed off.
Strength gains: N/A
Weight fluctuations: Havnt noticed anything yet
Mood: Mood seems uplifted, may be placebo, will keep an eye on it.

Tomorrow might be upperback but i might take a rest day, not quite sure yet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome response to the pumps bro! Libido should be kicking in any day now!

Mike

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 and day 5 were off days. Dosed 2 caps am and 2 caps pm.

Vascularity was higher than usual and a sense of fullness has been noted.

Libido seems a tad bit raised but nothing to write home a out just yet.

Diets been on point everyday.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm here for the party. :D

Increased vascularity has been pretty consistently noted, and I'm excited to note it myself once I have some bottles in hand.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 was an off day as well. Ran 2 miles before work to get my heart pumping. Ive been battling achiles tendon issues so running has been a bit of an issue. It seems to be getting better slowly but surely. Looks like i need to find something thats good for tendon strengthening.

Day 7:

So i switched up my workout schedule again, i was going to try and hit it 7 days a week but realized that, that would just be to much, so im going back to my 5 day schedule with extra emphasis on my back, hammies, shoulders and tris.

So with that being said i got in tonight and hit Back/Shoulders/Chest/Tris. Major bodypart being back and then 4-8 sets for the others as i will hit them later in the week.

I started off with rack deads which i love, and moved onto various other exercises before hitting my chest, shoulders, and tris. Endurance and strength were up a lot compared to last week, maybe it was the rest days for the strength but the endurance is pretty much on point with how it has been the previous days.

Pump again came and went, on some things it was very pronounced and others were just meh. Mind muscle connection was good which has been my favorite aspect of this product thus far. The ability to squeeze and feel the muscle working is nice. I will note that i look a bit more "fuller" and more vascular than usual which is a nice touch.

Libido has been pretty much normal thus far with nothing to really note in that aspect. Aggression has reared its head a couple times but isnt consistent in or out of the gym.

Libido: N/A Still think its to early for this aspect to show up, no effects really to be noted.
Aggression: 5/10- Aggression has reared its head a couple times but it isnt consistent and it isnt a "Im in the gym time to kill it" type of aggression.
Pumps: 6/10- At some points it was good, at other times it was average.
Strength gains: 8/10- This has increased from last weeks workouts, ill keep an eye on it as the extra rest days may have affected this.
Mood: 6/10- Pretty much back to normal with no increases since day 3.

Tomorrow will be legs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good log...nice accessment of effects, josh!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7 days in way to much bro, smart move bro. 5 is borderline max IMO

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Good call on the off days! Take advantage of the increased recovery from higher levels of testosterone, and the increased strength - it'll be a nice combination for growth. Keep up the hard work, you're doing a great job.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good call on the off days! Take advantage of the increased recovery from higher levels of testosterone, and the increased strength - it'll be a nice combination for growth. Keep up the hard work, you're doing a great job.
x2!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have updates tomorrow for days 8-10.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Me too!!, I am going to start taking this tomorrow, following your results .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Day 8 was leg day. To be quite honest there was nothing special to report. The workout went well but it wasnt mind blowing. Diet has been on point and i was able to get in some hiit after.

Libido: Still nothing to note in this department.
Aggression: 4/10 No aggression to reslly note
Pumps: 5/10 Moderate at best.
Mood: Seems back to normal.

Day 9: Off day. Diet was on point.

Day 10:
Today was chest/shoulders and wow. What a friggin workout!!! Pump and vascularity was insane and slpha male mentallity was engaged!!

Libido: Still nothing to note in this dept really.
Aggression: 8/10- Definitely had the alpha male turned up tonight!!
Pumps: 10/10 Great all the way through and endurance was awesome too.
Mood: 8/10 Great mood today and tonight.

So as you can see i had a sick workout tonight. It was awesome and impressed me a lot, so much so that i didnt want to leave and cant wait for back tomorrow!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workouts so far bro! Glad the pumps and mood are kickin ass!

Miek

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11:

Day 11 was back and some hams. Workout went extremely well with a very nice mind muscle connection which has been consistent from the very first workout. Endurance is also good which im enjoying as well. Pumps and vascularity have recently been very good. I was getting looks in the gym like what is this guy on, whch only increased my alpha male mentality!

Libido: 5/10- So far this area hasnt really shined for me.
Aggression: 9/10- Definitely had the alpha male turned up tonight which was elevated even farther due to the looks i was getting.
Strength gains: 7/10 Slight increases due to the endurance increase has been noted.
Muscle Gains: N/A Im cutting so i doubt ill see any of this.
Mood: 8/10 Great mood today and during the workout.

Day 12:

Day 12 was my arm workout which usualy is full of great pumps and vascularity and it was no different during this workout. Like ive talked about before the mind muscle connection is great and really enhanced my ability to squeeze my bis and tris during the workout. I did about 16 sets for my bis and tris. I wanted to comment on my recovery inbetween sets and during the week. The recovery aspect has picked up and is really good. After my arm slaying i felt the tightness that night but woke up the next day with no soreness whatsoever.

Also day 12 was my birthday so i went out with the wife to a steakhouse and devoured a 12 ounce ribeye, mashed potatos, a side order of fries, bacon mac n cheese, a half rack of ribs, and a desert platter. It was delicious and i felt very full muscle wise.

Woke up this morning and vascularity at rest has been good.

Libido: 6/10- Slight increase today, but nothing mind blowing.
Aggression: 7/10- This wasnt as prevalent as previous days but was still slightly noticeable.
Strength gains: 710- Like previous workouts some strength has been noted due to the endurance increase.
Mood: 9/10 Mood was good all day.

Day 13:

Today is an off day, diet has been on point just like it has been the rest of the week outside of my scheduled cheat meal. I am feining to get back into the gym tomorrow!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How well are you preserving muscle since you're cutting? That may be a better factor to rate than true muscle building

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How well are you preserving muscle since you're cutting? That may be a better factor to rate than true muscle building
Good point. For some reason i didnt think about that. Ill start implementing that into the rating system immediately.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Good point. For some reason i didnt think about that. Ill start implementing that into the rating system immediately.
Interested to see this. Putting together a solid natty cutting stack for the first week of March after I return from spring break, definitely want to incorporate as many iForce products as possible. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro, because you shouldn't really build muscle if you are cutting, rather maintaining is just as important!

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like it is kickin in....give it hell, josh!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see this. Putting together a solid natty cutting stack for the first week of March after I return from spring break, definitely want to incorporate as many iForce products as possible. :D
Me as well. Im early in the cut but keeping as much muscle as possible is definitely my goal.

Awesome bro, because you shouldn't really build muscle if you are cutting, rather maintaining is just as important!

Mike
Agreed!

looks like it is kickin in....give it hell, josh!!!
Thanks bud and you know i will!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Today was heavy back, a little chest a little shoulders and a little tris.

The workout went extremely well and again i did not want to leave!
Strength was up a ton during the workout. For example last week i hit up rack deads, on my last set i did 315x3 (just getting back into it) well this week i hit 315x6. So needless to say i was impressed.

Endurance and alpha male mentality was high and pumps were very good.

Im on my phone so ill update tomorrow with the rating system.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates coming tonight!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15:

Day 15 was leg day. Todays workout was weird, i had a good workout but people kept interupting me so it was hard to get into any type of rythm. Needless to say though the pump was amazing when i was able to string sets togethor.

Endurance and strength were awesome and improved over last week. Aggression was higher too.

Libido 6/10- This area just hasnt improved very much
Aggression 8/10- Definitely higher
Pumps 10/10- Great pumps!
Strength 10/10- Huge improvements over the previous week.
Muscle Gain 8/10- So far im staying full and looking good.
Weight Fluctuations None noted
Mood 9/10- Mood has been great lately.

Day 16 was an off day, diet has been on point and higher vascularity has been noted.

Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol no joke, I was almost in the gym for 2 hours today with freakin interruptions!!!! Doesn't it suck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 15:

Day 15 was leg day. Todays workout was weird, i had a good workout but people kept interupting me so it was hard to get into any type of rythm. Needless to say though the pump was amazing when i was able to string sets togethor.

Endurance and strength were awesome and improved over last week. Aggression was higher too.

Libido 6/10- This area just hasnt improved very much
Aggression 8/10- Definitely higher
Pumps 10/10- Great pumps!
Strength 10/10- Huge improvements over the previous week.
Muscle Gain 8/10- So far im staying full and looking good.
Weight Fluctuations None noted
Mood 9/10- Mood has been great lately.

Day 16 was an off day, diet has been on point and higher vascularity has been noted.

Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.
the people where i workout know that the builing had better be on fire for them to interupt me...i have my headphones on and i am in my zone!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the people where i workout know that the builing had better be on fire for them to interupt me...i have my headphones on and i am in my zone!!!
I thought thats how i "looked" but once people really know me its over lol. I was told before that the look on my face when i train is pure evil. Im there to get down to business, wreck my body in the best way possible and get out lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So just a little update on how im feeling and how things are going.

Today will be arms so that update will come later once ive trained.

Last night my wife asked me how much i weighed and i told her. She said i look much leaner even though ive only lost a pound or so and i agree. So thats good, on another note i may have to wear hoodies to the base gym, people are giving me that look of " What are you putting in your cherios". Im diggin it though. Lol

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Body composition improving while maintaining or adding to lean body mass - this is exactly what we're looking for here.

Keep it up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19:

Well this run is quickly coming to an end but ive loved every minute of it. Luckily i still have another week or so.

Yesterday was arm day and holy crap what a workout!!

My arms were so pumped and vascularity was as high as ever. Strength wasnt a big factor but i wasnt really going for strength, i was focusing on the great mind muscle connection.

Had a guy come up and ask me for some tips which is always nice. Made some adjustments to the diet to keep the leaning up.

Today was an off day and tomorrow will be my big upperbody day. Im gonna kill it!!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear about the pumps and vascularity as well as improved strength - you loggers are making me even more excited to try it as these logs go on. It's almost my turn. :cool:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear about the pumps and vascularity as well as improved strength - you loggers are making me even more excited to try it as these logs go on. It's almost my turn. :cool:
So true, I can't wait for this contest prep to be over!! Bring on pct damnit!!

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
So true, I can't wait for this contest prep to be over!! Bring on pct damnit!!

Mike
I'm working on getting a diet and training routine together to do a "dry run" for contest prep to see how things work and what kind of diets affect me - want to get on a stage sometime in 2014 and be prepared to kick ass.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates will be coming tomorrow!