Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Day 8:

Day 8 was leg day. To be quite honest there was nothing special to report. The workout went well but it wasnt mind blowing. Diet has been on point and i was able to get in some hiit after.

Libido: Still nothing to note in this department.
    Aggression: 4/10 No aggression to reslly note
    Pumps: 5/10 Moderate at best.
    Strength gains: N/A
    Muscle Gains: N/A
    Weight fluctuations: Havnt noticed anything yet
    Mood: Seems back to normal.

Day 9: Off day. Diet was on point.

Day 10:
    Today was chest/shoulders and wow. What a friggin workout!!! Pump and vascularity was insane and slpha male mentallity was engaged!!

Libido: Still nothing to note in this dept really.
    Aggression: 8/10- Definitely had the alpha male turned up tonight!!
    Pumps: 10/10 Great all the way through and endurance was awesome too.
    Strength gains: N/A
    Mood: 8/10 Great mood today and tonight.

So as you can see i had a sick workout tonight. It was awesome and impressed me a lot, so much so that i didnt want to leave and cant wait for back tomorrow!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Looks like you killed it on day ten.

•   

3. Awesome workouts so far bro! Glad the pumps and mood are kickin ass!

Miek
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Day 11:

Day 11 was back and some hams. Workout went extremely well with a very nice mind muscle connection which has been consistent from the very first workout. Endurance is also good which im enjoying as well. Pumps and vascularity have recently been very good. I was getting looks in the gym like what is this guy on, whch only increased my alpha male mentality!

Libido: 5/10- So far this area hasnt really shined for me.
    Aggression: 9/10- Definitely had the alpha male turned up tonight which was elevated even farther due to the looks i was getting.
    Strength gains: 7/10 Slight increases due to the endurance increase has been noted.
    Muscle Gains: N/A Im cutting so i doubt ill see any of this.
    Mood: 8/10 Great mood today and during the workout.

Day 12:

Day 12 was my arm workout which usualy is full of great pumps and vascularity and it was no different during this workout. Like ive talked about before the mind muscle connection is great and really enhanced my ability to squeeze my bis and tris during the workout. I did about 16 sets for my bis and tris. I wanted to comment on my recovery inbetween sets and during the week. The recovery aspect has picked up and is really good. After my arm slaying i felt the tightness that night but woke up the next day with no soreness whatsoever.

Also day 12 was my birthday so i went out with the wife to a steakhouse and devoured a 12 ounce ribeye, mashed potatos, a side order of fries, bacon mac n cheese, a half rack of ribs, and a desert platter. It was delicious and i felt very full muscle wise.

Woke up this morning and vascularity at rest has been good.

Libido: 6/10- Slight increase today, but nothing mind blowing.
    Aggression: 7/10- This wasnt as prevalent as previous days but was still slightly noticeable.
    Strength gains: 710- Like previous workouts some strength has been noted due to the endurance increase.
    Mood: 9/10 Mood was good all day.

Day 13:

Today is an off day, diet has been on point just like it has been the rest of the week outside of my scheduled cheat meal. I am feining to get back into the gym tomorrow!!

5. How well are you preserving muscle since you're cutting? That may be a better factor to rate than true muscle building
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

6. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    How well are you preserving muscle since you're cutting? That may be a better factor to rate than true muscle building
    Good point. For some reason i didnt think about that. Ill start implementing that into the rating system immediately.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Good point. For some reason i didnt think about that. Ill start implementing that into the rating system immediately.
    Interested to see this. Putting together a solid natty cutting stack for the first week of March after I return from spring break, definitely want to incorporate as many iForce products as possible.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Awesome bro, because you shouldn't really build muscle if you are cutting, rather maintaining is just as important!

Mike

9. looks like it is kickin in....give it hell, josh!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  10. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Interested to see this. Putting together a solid natty cutting stack for the first week of March after I return from spring break, definitely want to incorporate as many iForce products as possible.
    Me as well. Im early in the cut but keeping as much muscle as possible is definitely my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome bro, because you shouldn't really build muscle if you are cutting, rather maintaining is just as important!

Mike
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like it is kickin in....give it hell, josh!!!
    Thanks bud and you know i will!
  11. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Day 14:

Today was heavy back, a little chest a little shoulders and a little tris.

The workout went extremely well and again i did not want to leave!
    Strength was up a ton during the workout. For example last week i hit up rack deads, on my last set i did 315x3 (just getting back into it) well this week i hit 315x6. So needless to say i was impressed.

Endurance and alpha male mentality was high and pumps were very good.

Im on my phone so ill update tomorrow with the rating system.
  12. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Updates coming tonight!!
  13. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Day 15:

Day 15 was leg day. Todays workout was weird, i had a good workout but people kept interupting me so it was hard to get into any type of rythm. Needless to say though the pump was amazing when i was able to string sets togethor.

Endurance and strength were awesome and improved over last week. Aggression was higher too.

Libido 6/10- This area just hasnt improved very much
    Aggression 8/10- Definitely higher
    Pumps 10/10- Great pumps!
    Strength 10/10- Huge improvements over the previous week.
    Muscle Gain 8/10- So far im staying full and looking good.
    Weight Fluctuations None noted
    Mood 9/10- Mood has been great lately.

Day 16 was an off day, diet has been on point and higher vascularity has been noted.

Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.

14. Lol no joke, I was almost in the gym for 2 hours today with freakin interruptions!!!! Doesn't it suck!

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 15:

Day 15 was leg day. Todays workout was weird, i had a good workout but people kept interupting me so it was hard to get into any type of rythm. Needless to say though the pump was amazing when i was able to string sets togethor.

Endurance and strength were awesome and improved over last week. Aggression was higher too.

Libido 6/10- This area just hasnt improved very much
    Aggression 8/10- Definitely higher
    Pumps 10/10- Great pumps!
    Strength 10/10- Huge improvements over the previous week.
    Muscle Gain 8/10- So far im staying full and looking good.
    Weight Fluctuations None noted
    Mood 9/10- Mood has been great lately.

Day 16 was an off day, diet has been on point and higher vascularity has been noted.

Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.
    the people where i workout know that the builing had better be on fire for them to interupt me...i have my headphones on and i am in my zone!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the people where i workout know that the builing had better be on fire for them to interupt me...i have my headphones on and i am in my zone!!!

Name:  imagesCACOX2VA.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  7.7 KB
  17. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I thought thats how i "looked" but once people really know me its over lol. I was told before that the look on my face when i train is pure evil. Im there to get down to business, wreck my body in the best way possible and get out lol.
  18. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

So just a little update on how im feeling and how things are going.

Today will be arms so that update will come later once ive trained.

Last night my wife asked me how much i weighed and i told her. She said i look much leaner even though ive only lost a pound or so and i agree. So thats good, on another note i may have to wear hoodies to the base gym, people are giving me that look of " What are you putting in your cherios". Im diggin it though. Lol

19. Body composition improving while maintaining or adding to lean body mass - this is exactly what we're looking for here.

Keep it up!
  20. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Day 19:

Well this run is quickly coming to an end but ive loved every minute of it. Luckily i still have another week or so.

Yesterday was arm day and holy crap what a workout!!

My arms were so pumped and vascularity was as high as ever. Strength wasnt a big factor but i wasnt really going for strength, i was focusing on the great mind muscle connection.

Had a guy come up and ask me for some tips which is always nice. Made some adjustments to the diet to keep the leaning up.

Today was an off day and tomorrow will be my big upperbody day. Im gonna kill it!!

21. Glad to hear about the pumps and vascularity as well as improved strength - you loggers are making me even more excited to try it as these logs go on. It's almost my turn.

22. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Glad to hear about the pumps and vascularity as well as improved strength - you loggers are making me even more excited to try it as these logs go on. It's almost my turn.
    So true, I can't wait for this contest prep to be over!! Bring on pct damnit!!

Mike

23. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    So true, I can't wait for this contest prep to be over!! Bring on pct damnit!!

Mike
    I'm working on getting a diet and training routine together to do a "dry run" for contest prep to see how things work and what kind of diets affect me - want to get on a stage sometime in 2014 and be prepared to kick ass.
  24. Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Updates will be coming tomorrow!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Updates will be coming tomorrow!

In for update!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tropinol XPô - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM