Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the people where i workout know that the builing had better be on fire for them to interupt me...i have my headphones on and i am in my zone!!!

Name:  imagesCACOX2VA.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  7.7 KB

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Beta Testing Tropinol XP-Sponsored

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the people where i workout know that the builing had better be on fire for them to interupt me...i have my headphones on and i am in my zone!!!
    I thought thats how i "looked" but once people really know me its over lol. I was told before that the look on my face when i train is pure evil. Im there to get down to business, wreck my body in the best way possible and get out lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

So just a little update on how im feeling and how things are going.

Today will be arms so that update will come later once ive trained.

Last night my wife asked me how much i weighed and i told her. She said i look much leaner even though ive only lost a pound or so and i agree. So thats good, on another note i may have to wear hoodies to the base gym, people are giving me that look of " What are you putting in your cherios". Im diggin it though. Lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Body composition improving while maintaining or adding to lean body mass - this is exactly what we're looking for here.

Keep it up!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19:

Well this run is quickly coming to an end but ive loved every minute of it. Luckily i still have another week or so.

Yesterday was arm day and holy crap what a workout!!

My arms were so pumped and vascularity was as high as ever. Strength wasnt a big factor but i wasnt really going for strength, i was focusing on the great mind muscle connection.

Had a guy come up and ask me for some tips which is always nice. Made some adjustments to the diet to keep the leaning up.

Today was an off day and tomorrow will be my big upperbody day. Im gonna kill it!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear about the pumps and vascularity as well as improved strength - you loggers are making me even more excited to try it as these logs go on. It's almost my turn.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Glad to hear about the pumps and vascularity as well as improved strength - you loggers are making me even more excited to try it as these logs go on. It's almost my turn.
    So true, I can't wait for this contest prep to be over!! Bring on pct damnit!!

Mike
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    So true, I can't wait for this contest prep to be over!! Bring on pct damnit!!

Mike
    I'm working on getting a diet and training routine together to do a "dry run" for contest prep to see how things work and what kind of diets affect me - want to get on a stage sometime in 2014 and be prepared to kick ass.

9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Updates will be coming tomorrow!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Updates will be coming tomorrow!

In for update!

11. Registered User
    Answers

I love when someone asks you if you're juicing when you're only running OTC stuff means the products you're using are LEGIT!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I love when someone asks you if you're juicing when you're only running OTC stuff means the products you're using are LEGIT!
    My thoughts exactly: look forward to seeing what comments I get on my Trop XP run.

13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Today is my last day, i have to run a pft tomorrow so i wont be training today.

I will compile all of my notes and write up a final review.

I will say i have enjoyed this product a lot and think you guys have a real winner. Ive never looked or felt fuller while dieting, nor kept my weight so well while dieting on a natty product. Extremely impressed!
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Well i had an entire page written up for my final review, and what do you know, i make one mistae and its all gone. Today was my last day on the product. I have to be up super early, so i will re-write my thoughts on this product tomorrow.

Gosh that really makes me mad!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I will say i have enjoyed this product a lot and think you guys have a real winner. Ive never looked or felt fuller while dieting, nor kept my weight so well while dieting on a natty product. Extremely impressed!
    Exactly what we wanted to hear - thanks for the feedback, looking forward to that re-typed final review. Hopefully the increased aggression from Tropinol XP didn't make you break anything.

16. Registered User
    Answers

Well i had an entire page written up for my final review, and what do you know, i make one mistae and its all gone. Today was my last day on the product. I have to be up super early, so i will re-write my thoughts on this product tomorrow.

Gosh that really makes me mad!!!!
    in for final review
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Itll be up tonighr FOR SURE. I didnt break anything although i wanted to. I was very happy with how it was coming along and bam, gone lol.
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW:

Ok so i finished up my Tropinol XP run a couple of days ago. Like i stated above i had a great final review typed up, and made a mistake, went to correct it, and subsequently lost my entire review. You win some and you lose some i suppose, in regards to the review i lost, in regards to the Tropinol XP, i DEFINITELY won!

Lets get this bad boy started! The first things i immediately noticed were pump ( when training was conducive to it ) and most of all, endurance. The endurance was everyday, all of the time, no if ands or butts about it. Each week i walked into the gym i was adding weight or adding reps, or if i used the same weight and reps it was much easier than previous weeks. This made training a lot of fun and really helped me push myself even further while training. Some of the pumps i was getting were downright painful and the vascularity was up to par with the pumps. I even noted while training legs, when i was squeezing the handles for leg press, grinding out the reps the vascularity in my forearms was crazy. So this aspect was my most noted and most favorite.

The next aspect i enjoyed and felt played a big roll was the retaining muscle and muscle fullness. I am dieting, so of course if i look full and like im retaining my muscle, dieting is made easier. Typicaly when i diet i wake up looking pretty flat in the morning until i get food and water in me. Well on tropinol XP this was not the case, almost every morning i woke up looking like i just got done doing pushups. I also got numerous compliments and comments on my physique. People know me as the gym rat and expect me to be in the gym and eat perfect so most of the time comments are few and far between. Well i seemed to get atleast one a week while i was on tropinol XP. I got comments that i was looking leaner and comments that i was looking huge. I even had one guy in the gym ask me about a shirt i was wearing as it was a supplement companies shirt. He was like they only sell things like creatine and protein right, nothing else.....? I assumed he thought i was on hormones and was sporting the shirt to match LOL. Obviously this wasnt the case. The reason why i beleive i was getting these comments was due to my diet cutting the extra weight slowly but surely and the tropinol XP helping me retain my muscle.

The next aspect that i enjoyed was the aggression. A couple of days it seemed to venture outside of the gym which is uncharacteristic of me but i quickly fixed it. Most days thought it was contained to the gym and my alpha male mentality was brought out which only aided in just destroying myself in the gym. I walked around the gym like i owned the place and honestly wasnt even meaning to, i just felt that good.

The last aspect that i really didnt see much from was libido. Libido wasnt affected but it wasnt raised either. In all honesty thought i could care less about this aspect, what i saw in and outside of the gym far outweighed anything libido could do. LOL

Libido: 4/10
    Aggression: 8/10
    Pumps: 9/10
    Strength gains: 8/10
    Muscle Retention: 9/10
    Weight fluctuations: N/A
    Mood: 8/10

Id like to give a big thanks to iForce and the team for allowing me to test this product, a product that truly delivers in the gym. I will be picking up a couple of bottles to put away for my next run. If anyone has any questions or comments let me know!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW:

Ok so i finished up my Tropinol XP run a couple of days ago. Like i stated above i had a great final review typed up, and made a mistake, went to correct it, and subsequently lost my entire review. You win some and you lose some i suppose, in regards to the review i lost, in regards to the Tropinol XP, i DEFINITELY won!

Lets get this bad boy started! The first things i immediately noticed were pump ( when training was conducive to it ) and most of all, endurance. The endurance was everyday, all of the time, no if ands or butts about it. Each week i walked into the gym i was adding weight or adding reps, or if i used the same weight and reps it was much easier than previous weeks. This made training a lot of fun and really helped me push myself even further while training. Some of the pumps i was getting were downright painful and the vascularity was up to par with the pumps. I even noted while training legs, when i was squeezing the handles for leg press, grinding out the reps the vascularity in my forearms was crazy. So this aspect was my most noted and most favorite.

The next aspect i enjoyed and felt played a big roll was the retaining muscle and muscle fullness. I am dieting, so of course if i look full and like im retaining my muscle, dieting is made easier. Typicaly when i diet i wake up looking pretty flat in the morning until i get food and water in me. Well on tropinol XP this was not the case, almost every morning i woke up looking like i just got done doing pushups. I also got numerous compliments and comments on my physique. People know me as the gym rat and expect me to be in the gym and eat perfect so most of the time comments are few and far between. Well i seemed to get atleast one a week while i was on tropinol XP. I got comments that i was looking leaner and comments that i was looking huge. I even had one guy in the gym ask me about a shirt i was wearing as it was a supplement companies shirt. He was like they only sell things like creatine and protein right, nothing else.....? I assumed he thought i was on hormones and was sporting the shirt to match LOL. Obviously this wasnt the case. The reason why i beleive i was getting these comments was due to my diet cutting the extra weight slowly but surely and the tropinol XP helping me retain my muscle.

The next aspect that i enjoyed was the aggression. A couple of days it seemed to venture outside of the gym which is uncharacteristic of me but i quickly fixed it. Most days thought it was contained to the gym and my alpha male mentality was brought out which only aided in just destroying myself in the gym. I walked around the gym like i owned the place and honestly wasnt even meaning to, i just felt that good.

The last aspect that i really didnt see much from was libido. Libido wasnt affected but it wasnt raised either. In all honesty thought i could care less about this aspect, what i saw in and outside of the gym far outweighed anything libido could do. LOL

Libido: 4/10
    Aggression: 8/10
    Pumps: 9/10
    Strength gains: 8/10
    Muscle Retention: 9/10
    Weight fluctuations: N/A
    Mood: 8/10

Id like to give a big thanks to iForce and the team for allowing me to test this product, a product that truly delivers in the gym. I will be picking up a couple of bottles to put away for my next run. If anyone has any questions or comments let me know!

Awesome review man, greatly appreciated. Glad you liked, I wish the libido would have kicked up higher, but we are all different!

Mike
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i agree but like i said my performance in the gym far outweighed and outperformed so im not mad!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i agree but like i said my performance in the gym far outweighed and outperformed so im not mad!
    awesome man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tropinol XPô - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 11:43 AM