OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

I want to thank Finaflex for letting me run their new Pro-X Black. I am planning on doing a 2-3 times a week updated log. Currently I am dealing with some challenges so it will be un-interesting to post lots of cardio and rehabilitation style workouts (trust me, they bore me to do!).

Diet will be 5 meals a day, carbs are going to be low pretty much all the time since strength is not an issue and it fits my goal of losing some fat before I kick off my spring ultra-bad ass recomp cycle. Details on that for those interested but this is not the right section to get into that, its about my experience with Pro-X Black!!!!

First impressions:
    Stim - Nice and smooth, strong but not to the point of a cracked out feeling. Coffee in the AM is a non-issue, well done on not overdoing the caffeine guys!

Mood - What can I say, if you just called these happy stim pills not Pro-X Black you would be spot on. Reality is these are helping a lot, dealing with an injury and a very near term career/company change is stressful and these are helping me stay positive.

Appetite suppression - It doesn't crush it or stop me from eating my normal amount, just enough to get by on lower carbs and transition from the better part of two years of an IF style diet. All you can ask for really.

Dosing - 2 AM/2 PM (stim junkie here) Why I am doing this is because I won't take a pre-workout since my workouts now are low intensity. In 10-14 days that will change and I will drop to 2/1 dosing and take my Jacked Micro pre-workout.

Other things I am taking:
    Weekly Test E/Deca - 450mg total every sunday, no more on that so don't ask less a PM
    Multi-V
    Fish Oil - 10 grams a day
    Cortisone shot in my arm this week
    Pro X Black
    All American EFX Kre-Alk - 5-7 pills a week

Starting weight - 226
    Goal weight - TBD, as long as I am leaner in the mirror

That is it, I'll come back to answer questions and at the end if things go well, post some updated pics.

If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

a fin log? shoot, OG style
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    a fin log? shoot, OG style
    Yes, after I left Orbit and then BPS, time is less an issue for me. Nice to see some familiar faces, you all may bring me back here more often!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1nd
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Happy pills lol I get that from these types of ingredients as well.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

OMG once Kleen and BigT are here we may actually be bringing the band back together! Nice to see you all. Time for afternoon dose .
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Here I am!!! Looks great so far. SOunds like you are getting a lot of the same effects as me right now. Love this stuff, feeling positive is always a benefit and made being sick well less miserable!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Here I am!!! Looks great so far. SOunds like you are getting a lot of the same effects as me right now. Love this stuff, feeling positive is always a benefit and made being sick well less miserable!
    Yes, these are some feel good pills. PEA will do this but it has to be THE RIGHT PEA, not just the generic PEA. There are a few beta isomers like what are in this that are great; Finaflex picked the right ones. So my appetite on 4 per day is WAY under control for the fist time in about a month, very nice. Now to try not to overdo it in New Orleans this weekend... ROFLMAO, like that will happen!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah that would be hard to stay out of trouble in that atmosphere, they are binging wives and gf's though... once kind of trouble will be averted.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

in on this. kill it, oufinny.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.
    Current Log:
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

In for this one.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.
    Saving carbs for the weekend I have been known to do that.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Saving carbs for the weekend I have been known to do that.
    Yep once or twice eh?
    Current Log:
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Same here, the PX-Black is making it easier than normal I have to say. The 2/2 dosing gives me gobs of clean energy all the way until 10 at night and I am less hungry later which is always the challenge as I workout at night.

It is leg day today, well an abbreviated version with safety squat bar instead of back squats, so I will have my red velvet cupcake instead of waxy maize starch with my shake today . Should be a great workout, I can't wait to push it as this is the one day I can do that without irritating my shoulder.

Cardio - I did run yesterday after work, tons of energy from the PX-Black and a great sweat as well. My lungs were the limiting factor not energy or my legs so I was happy with 20+ minutes of straight running. Asthma has always been my Achilles heal and it seems to be getting worse lately not better :/. When I get back after this weekend I need to make that appointment, can't avoid this any longer and yesterday made that clear. Body wants to do more than my crappy set of lungs will let me.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Same here, the PX-Black is making it easier than normal I have to say. The 2/2 dosing gives me gobs of clean energy all the way until 10 at night and I am less hungry later which is always the challenge as I workout at night.

It is leg day today, well an abbreviated version with safety squat bar instead of back squats, so I will have my red velvet cupcake instead of waxy maize starch with my shake today . Should be a great workout, I can't wait to push it as this is the one day I can do that without irritating my shoulder.

Cardio - I did run yesterday after work, tons of energy from the PX-Black and a great sweat as well. My lungs were the limiting factor not energy or my legs so I was happy with 20+ minutes of straight running. Asthma has always been my Achilles heal and it seems to be getting worse lately not better :/. When I get back after this weekend I need to make that appointment, can't avoid this any longer and yesterday made that clear. Body wants to do more than my crappy set of lungs will let me.
    make..and KEEP that appointment!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Kill it tonight, that shot should be fully kicked in in the next couple days and you will be able to do some light training on chest and shoulders what middle of next week?
    Current Log:
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Kill it tonight, that shot should be fully kicked in in the next couple days and you will be able to do some light training on chest and shoulders what middle of next week?
    I'll start doing movements with the bar, light dbs and cables maybe late next week. My master plan you know about is already delayed so I am not taking any chances at this point. Another week isn't going to hurt anything and considering how bad it was, 3-4 weeks for this to be fully healed is a short time in my eyes.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.61%

Hell yeah man. Gobs of energy and feeling good will have you on easy lean street. And I agree that the right PEA makes a big difference in effect and how long the feeling lasts. I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Hell yeah man. Gobs of energy and feeling good will have you on easy lean street. And I agree that the right PEA makes a big difference in effect and how long the feeling lasts. I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
    We were so focussed on DMAA Caffine synergy we overlooked PEA and Caffine... it has to be the right stuff though and Finaflex has it figured. I love this new stim as mood enhancement is forefront. that's why I'm always smiling
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

I had plenty to get through legs without my usual pre-workout. Just some creatine and went, I had a hellatious leg pump and a birdy tells me I will be getting even better pumps soon thanks to a beta products from FinaFlex (thanks ScottDoc!).
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
    i as well

the reality is - if i dint already know it was in there, i would call bullshyte if you tried to tell me it did

this stuff is smooth as silk..incredible
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

We were so focussed on DMAA Caffine synergy we overlooked PEA and Caffine... it has to be the right stuff though and Finaflex has it figured. I love this new stim as mood enhancement is forefront. that's why I'm always smiling
    and here i thought it was all of those great looking women you work out with that had you smiling, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and here i thought it was all of those great looking women you work out with that had you smiling, lol.
    A combination of both, life's been good to me
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i as well

the reality is - if i dint already know it was in there, i would call bullshyte if you tried to tell me it did

this stuff is smooth as silk..incredible
    Wow yah I forgot it was fuggin there lol that's hilarious...I feel fuggin great, took min a little over 2 hours ago 3rd day. It keeps getting stronger but there will be a point in time I will want it to stop doing that
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

I had plenty to get through legs without my usual pre-workout. Just some creatine and went, I had a hellatious leg pump and a birdy tells me I will be getting even better pumps soon thanks to a beta products from FinaFlex (thanks ScottDoc!).
    fin...in for the win!!!

congrats, buddy!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Some upates. Things are progressing after this weekends festivities. Did my workout on Monday and Tuesday with cardio after on Monday and will do cardio after work today. Can't say anything but good things so far.

Beta pump stuff - holy crap is all I can say. Nothing is stronger that I have experienced and my carbs are low now too. More to come here but damn I love this stuff so far.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Some upates. Things are progressing after this weekends festivities. Did my workout on Monday and Tuesday with cardio after on Monday and will do cardio after work today. Can't say anything but good things so far.

Beta pump stuff - holy crap is all I can say. Nothing is stronger that I have experienced and my carbs are low now too. More to come here but damn I love this stuff so far.
    fin is burnin down the house!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Good stuff can't wait to here about it. Hmmmm maybe we take a dose of MAX PUMP for the Warrior Dash to keep from running out of gas?
    Current Log:
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

I just can't believe your taking 4 pills a day I've been only taking 2. Any more and I can't hardly stay in my office. I just want to go for a run in the middle of the day. Glad it's treating you well.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

I am hitting up 4 today too just because I found on up here I forgot from yesterday. I wanna see what 4 can do! WHAT WHAT!!!!
    Current Log:
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

I am hitting up 4 today too just because I found on up here I forgot from yesterday. I wanna see what 4 can do! WHAT WHAT!!!!
    Hah yesterday I did 2 new then 1 old in the afternoon...
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

BEAST MODE! I took my last OG PX about 2 weeks ago.
    Current Log:
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

BEAST MODE! I took my last OG PX about 2 weeks ago.
    I had a hek of a day I got up at 3:30 cuz I had to get to work really early, I had a delivery and I took my px around 4am then when 11 came around I needed a bit of a boost and I had some old px in my bag...
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Hah yesterday I did 2 new then 1 old in the afternoon...
    2 and 2 is the most I would ever go, its a strong dose! Down to 222 today . I took the weekend off of PX Black and today I am back on at 2/2. No need for a pre-workout at this time, still have tons of gas in the tank.

Beta pump - more on this today, I will use it for all 4 workouts this week.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Yeah remember to use the MAX PUMP even on your off days it is something that builds up in your system.
    Current Log:
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Yeah remember to use the MAX PUMP even on your off days it is something that builds up in your system.
    this

also - finny, why you taking days off PXB?
    just curious
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this

also - finny, why you taking days off PXB?
    just curious
    Because I can and don't want to tax my CNS on an off day when I can just drink some coffee and call it a day. If I am busy or know I can't get a meal in, then I take it on the weekends.

Max pump I will take everyday this week and for the rest of the time. We'll see if there is a noticeable difference or not.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Because I can and don't want to tax my CNS on an off day when I can just drink some coffee and call it a day. If I am busy or know I can't get a meal in, then I take it on the weekends.
    i see
    well honestly i don't see any cns issues when you are using only 1 bottle of product, but okay
    no worries!

Max pump I will take everyday this week and for the rest of the time. We'll see if there is a noticeable difference or not.
    great
    that's a huge function of this product, is taking it consistently and keeping levels elevated for total saturation, thx
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Frankly I can't see cns getting too badly effected unless it's from training like a freak ... oh I see the problem now...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:22 PM
  3. Looking to lean up a little
    By firemedic840 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:31 AM
  4. j0sh710 Log to Lean up