OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Yah I could see ECA working for fat loss but there was a risk of muscle loss too, for me I couldn't eat and couldn't sleep seemed to last for about 30 hours too, I almost ended up in the hospital I was so cracked out. I never took it again. It wasn't till DMAA came out that I could take any kind of stim really.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I could see ECA working for fat loss but there was a risk of muscle loss too, for me I couldn't eat and couldn't sleep seemed to last for about 30 hours too, I almost ended up in the hospital I was so cracked out. I never took it again. It wasn't till DMAA came out that I could take any kind of stim really.
    I didn't go to real ECA until I really understood what my stim tolerance was. I remember trying that Slim Extreme drug laced crap from AX, talk about a bad day. Gave me anxiety, stim d***, couldn't sleep. It took me a while before I tried anything besides Recreate or OEP. Now I have tried many and very few I think are good let alone great. I was all about the alpha-y craze until people started getting nuts on the doses and my hands would get so cold it was uncomfortable. DMAA is great, I liked it and it makes my internal temp shoot up but it has its limitations like the crash it gives me. Nothing is perfect but so far PX-Black has me impressed. I would like to see more y-hcl in it but I can just add 2.5mg extra at a dose if I need to but that is just me. I can take 10-12.5mg at a time with a caffeine pill and be money, I don't get the negative sides from it so many do.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I didn't go to real ECA until I really understood what my stim tolerance was. I remember trying that Slim Extreme drug laced crap from AX, talk about a bad day. Gave me anxiety, stim d***, couldn't sleep. It took me a while before I tried anything besides Recreate or OEP. Now I have tried many and very few I think are good let alone great. I was all about the alpha-y craze until people started getting nuts on the doses and my hands would get so cold it was uncomfortable. DMAA is great, I liked it and it makes my internal temp shoot up but it has its limitations like the crash it gives me. Nothing is perfect but so far PX-Black has me impressed. I would like to see more y-hcl in it but I can just add 2.5mg extra at a dose if I need to but that is just me. I can take 10-12.5mg at a time with a caffeine pill and be money, I don't get the negative sides from it so many do.
    I thnk this is the smoothest yet PEA and Caffine...

Yah that fuggin AX product was a little fuggin extreme, lasted for about 3 months on the market... Craze has remfomulated and haven't heard much about it since...

4. I agree on all accounts man. THis stuff works great and really helps with my appetite. I stay warm but not crazy hot and my hands are not always frozen. They do get a little cold on occasion but for the most part it is hard to find anything to complain about with the PX Black.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I agree on all accounts man. THis stuff works great and really helps with my appetite. I stay warm but not crazy hot and my hands are not always frozen. They do get a little cold on occasion but for the most part it is hard to find anything to complain about with the PX Black.
    Exactly! And if you are going out and need nice smooth energy, 2 will do you just right and have you in a great mood.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Exactly! And if you are going out and need nice smooth energy, 2 will do you just right and have you in a great mood.
    No doubt. Shoot between that and taking some Max Pump and a few pushups before you leave you will be on top of the world. Walking around with an all night pump and feeling groovy from the PEA.

Mixing PX Black and G8 is gonna become a recreational past time... LMAO
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No doubt. Shoot between that and taking some Max Pump and a few pushups before you leave you will be on top of the world. Walking around with an all night pump and feeling groovy from the PEA.

Mixing PX Black and G8 is gonna become a recreational past time... LMAO
    Hah I know all about that...

8. Final review of Finaflex PX-Black, in a word, EXCELLENT!

Overall - 8.8/10

Starting weight - 228.5
    Ending weight - 220.1 (I went up some with a diet change and my cycle started so I'm 222 now)

Stimulant complex - 9/10 The combination of Caffeine, Sulbutiamine, PEA and Yohimbine made for a potent but SMOOTH stimulant complex. Excellent energy, no jitters, no crash, just an alert, focused and wakeful feeling even on limited sleep.

Appetite suppression - 8/10 I got some on certain days, a lot on certain days and was hungry on others. I can't say much bad about this aspect except I have had stronger appetite suppression before but like anything, it comes at a cost and normally that is a cracked out feeling. That is why I gave it an 8, just not the strongest in the world.

Fat loss - 9/10 This is where I would say PX-Black shined for me. My diet was good, not great, and my cardio was sporadic not consistent along with some serious partying a few weekends. I still dropped a solid inch off my waste and probably two inches if you were to measure around my navel to include the dreaded love handle area. This tells me that if I was in a contest prep mode, I would most definitely run this in place of ECA initially then if I had some hard work to do only switch if absolutely necessary.

Beta Pump - 9/10 Nothing more to say except sick pumps, no stomach discomfort and did I say sick pumps? I rarely have issue getting pumps but this stuff gave them to me faster, for longer and in muscles I never get them in. I pitty the fool who takes this with something anabolic and is eating a lot of carbs, you are going to be fighting to keep your skin for tearing.

9. Awesome review man. Mirrors almost everything I feel about it, but am going another week before dropping the final opinion. I enjoyed your log and I gotta agree, this sh*t is one of the best available as far as stim/fatloss goes.

10. Nice review, bro. I'm going to have to give this product a try.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Awesome review man. Mirrors almost everything I feel about it, but am going another week before dropping the final opinion. I enjoyed your log and I gotta agree, this sh*t is one of the best available as far as stim/fatloss goes.
    Thanks, I don't log often here but when the opportunity comes along I don't pass it up. Perfect timing for me and damn this transitioned perfect into my cycle, already leaning up even more .

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Nice review, bro. I'm going to have to give this product a try.
    JWA - I think it is far superior to Vanillean, I ran that before and saw little change physique wise. I could see them stacked but I don't think that is necessary, PX-Black is far superior and I ran them nearly back to back.

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Thanks, I don't log often here but when the opportunity comes along I don't pass it up. Perfect timing for me and damn this transitioned perfect into my cycle, already leaning up even more .

JWA - I think it is far superior to Vanillean, I ran that before and saw little change physique wise. I could see them stacked but I don't think that is necessary, PX-Black is far superior and I ran them nearly back to back.
    Very nice. I'll definitely be picking it up this month.
  13. OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Very nice. I'll definitely be picking it up this month.
    You wont be dissapointed. The nice fatburning abilities combined with a great mental kick makes it a very versatile and effective product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You wont be dissapointed. The nice fatburning abilities combined with a great mental kick makes it a very versatile and effective product.
    It's fuggin smooth..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
  3. Looking to lean up a little
    By firemedic840 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 AM