OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I want to thank Finaflex for letting me run their new Pro-X Black. I am planning on doing a 2-3 times a week updated log. Currently I am dealing with some challenges so it will be un-interesting to post lots of cardio and rehabilitation style workouts (trust me, they bore me to do!).

Diet will be 5 meals a day, carbs are going to be low pretty much all the time since strength is not an issue and it fits my goal of losing some fat before I kick off my spring ultra-bad ass recomp cycle. Details on that for those interested but this is not the right section to get into that, its about my experience with Pro-X Black!!!!

First impressions:
Stim - Nice and smooth, strong but not to the point of a cracked out feeling. Coffee in the AM is a non-issue, well done on not overdoing the caffeine guys!

Mood - What can I say, if you just called these happy stim pills not Pro-X Black you would be spot on. Reality is these are helping a lot, dealing with an injury and a very near term career/company change is stressful and these are helping me stay positive.

Appetite suppression - It doesn't crush it or stop me from eating my normal amount, just enough to get by on lower carbs and transition from the better part of two years of an IF style diet. All you can ask for really.

Dosing - 2 AM/2 PM (stim junkie here) Why I am doing this is because I won't take a pre-workout since my workouts now are low intensity. In 10-14 days that will change and I will drop to 2/1 dosing and take my Jacked Micro pre-workout.

Other things I am taking:
Weekly Test E/Deca - 450mg total every sunday, no more on that so don't ask less a PM
Multi-V
Fish Oil - 10 grams a day
Cortisone shot in my arm this week ;)
Pro X Black :)
All American EFX Kre-Alk - 5-7 pills a week

Starting weight - 226
Goal weight - TBD, as long as I am leaner in the mirror

That is it, I'll come back to answer questions and at the end if things go well, post some updated pics.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a fin log? shoot, OG style
Yes, after I left Orbit and then BPS, time is less an issue for me. Nice to see some familiar faces, you all may bring me back here more often!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy pills lol I get that from these types of ingredients as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG once Kleen and BigT are here we may actually be bringing the band back together! Nice to see you all. Time for afternoon dose ;).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here I am!!! Looks great so far. SOunds like you are getting a lot of the same effects as me right now. Love this stuff, feeling positive is always a benefit and made being sick well less miserable!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I am!!! Looks great so far. SOunds like you are getting a lot of the same effects as me right now. Love this stuff, feeling positive is always a benefit and made being sick well less miserable!
Yes, these are some feel good pills. PEA will do this but it has to be THE RIGHT PEA, not just the generic PEA. There are a few beta isomers like what are in this that are great; Finaflex picked the right ones. So my appetite on 4 per day is WAY under control for the fist time in about a month, very nice. Now to try not to overdo it in New Orleans this weekend... ROFLMAO, like that will happen!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that would be hard to stay out of trouble in that atmosphere, they are binging wives and gf's though... once kind of trouble will be averted.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.
Saving carbs for the weekend I have been known to do that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, the PX-Black is making it easier than normal I have to say. The 2/2 dosing gives me gobs of clean energy all the way until 10 at night and I am less hungry later which is always the challenge as I workout at night.

It is leg day today, well an abbreviated version with safety squat bar instead of back squats, so I will have my red velvet cupcake instead of waxy maize starch with my shake today :). Should be a great workout, I can't wait to push it as this is the one day I can do that without irritating my shoulder.

Cardio - I did run yesterday after work, tons of energy from the PX-Black and a great sweat as well. My lungs were the limiting factor not energy or my legs so I was happy with 20+ minutes of straight running. Asthma has always been my Achilles heal and it seems to be getting worse lately not better :/. When I get back after this weekend I need to make that appointment, can't avoid this any longer and yesterday made that clear. Body wants to do more than my crappy set of lungs will let me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here, the PX-Black is making it easier than normal I have to say. The 2/2 dosing gives me gobs of clean energy all the way until 10 at night and I am less hungry later which is always the challenge as I workout at night.

It is leg day today, well an abbreviated version with safety squat bar instead of back squats, so I will have my red velvet cupcake instead of waxy maize starch with my shake today :). Should be a great workout, I can't wait to push it as this is the one day I can do that without irritating my shoulder.

Cardio - I did run yesterday after work, tons of energy from the PX-Black and a great sweat as well. My lungs were the limiting factor not energy or my legs so I was happy with 20+ minutes of straight running. Asthma has always been my Achilles heal and it seems to be getting worse lately not better :/. When I get back after this weekend I need to make that appointment, can't avoid this any longer and yesterday made that clear. Body wants to do more than my crappy set of lungs will let me.
make..and KEEP that appointment!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill it tonight, that shot should be fully kicked in in the next couple days and you will be able to do some light training on chest and shoulders what middle of next week?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it tonight, that shot should be fully kicked in in the next couple days and you will be able to do some light training on chest and shoulders what middle of next week?
I'll start doing movements with the bar, light dbs and cables maybe late next week. My master plan you know about is already delayed so I am not taking any chances at this point. Another week isn't going to hurt anything and considering how bad it was, 3-4 weeks for this to be fully healed is a short time in my eyes.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man. Gobs of energy and feeling good will have you on easy lean street. And I agree that the right PEA makes a big difference in effect and how long the feeling lasts. I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah man. Gobs of energy and feeling good will have you on easy lean street. And I agree that the right PEA makes a big difference in effect and how long the feeling lasts. I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
We were so focussed on DMAA Caffine synergy we overlooked PEA and Caffine... it has to be the right stuff though and Finaflex has it figured. I love this new stim as mood enhancement is forefront. :) that's why I'm always smiling :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had plenty to get through legs without my usual pre-workout. Just some creatine and went, I had a hellatious leg pump and a birdy tells me I will be getting even better pumps soon thanks to a beta products from FinaFlex (thanks ScottDoc!).

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
i as well

the reality is - if i dint already know it was in there, i would call bullshyte if you tried to tell me it did

this stuff is smooth as silk..incredible

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We were so focussed on DMAA Caffine synergy we overlooked PEA and Caffine... it has to be the right stuff though and Finaflex has it figured. I love this new stim as mood enhancement is forefront. :) that's why I'm always smiling :)
and here i thought it was all of those great looking women you work out with that had you smiling, lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and here i thought it was all of those great looking women you work out with that had you smiling, lol.
A combination of both, life's been good to me :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i as well

the reality is - if i dint already know it was in there, i would call bullshyte if you tried to tell me it did

this stuff is smooth as silk..incredible
Wow yah I forgot it was fuggin there lol that's hilarious...I feel fuggin great, took min a little over 2 hours ago 3rd day. It keeps getting stronger but there will be a point in time I will want it to stop doing that :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had plenty to get through legs without my usual pre-workout. Just some creatine and went, I had a hellatious leg pump and a birdy tells me I will be getting even better pumps soon thanks to a beta products from FinaFlex (thanks ScottDoc!).
fin...in for the win!!!

congrats, buddy!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some upates. Things are progressing after this weekends festivities. Did my workout on Monday and Tuesday with cardio after on Monday and will do cardio after work today. Can't say anything but good things so far.

Beta pump stuff - holy crap is all I can say. Nothing is stronger that I have experienced and my carbs are low now too. More to come here but damn I love this stuff so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some upates. Things are progressing after this weekends festivities. Did my workout on Monday and Tuesday with cardio after on Monday and will do cardio after work today. Can't say anything but good things so far.

Beta pump stuff - holy crap is all I can say. Nothing is stronger that I have experienced and my carbs are low now too. More to come here but damn I love this stuff so far.
fin is burnin down the house!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff can't wait to here about it. Hmmmm maybe we take a dose of MAX PUMP for the Warrior Dash to keep from running out of gas?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I just can't believe your taking 4 pills a day I've been only taking 2. Any more and I can't hardly stay in my office. I just want to go for a run in the middle of the day. Glad it's treating you well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am hitting up 4 today too just because I found on up here I forgot from yesterday. I wanna see what 4 can do! WHAT WHAT!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hitting up 4 today too just because I found on up here I forgot from yesterday. I wanna see what 4 can do! WHAT WHAT!!!!
Hah yesterday I did 2 new then 1 old in the afternoon...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BEAST MODE! I took my last OG PX about 2 weeks ago.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BEAST MODE! I took my last OG PX about 2 weeks ago.
I had a hek of a day I got up at 3:30 cuz I had to get to work really early, I had a delivery and I took my px around 4am then when 11 came around I needed a bit of a boost and I had some old px in my bag...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hah yesterday I did 2 new then 1 old in the afternoon...
2 and 2 is the most I would ever go, its a strong dose! Down to 222 today ;). I took the weekend off of PX Black and today I am back on at 2/2. No need for a pre-workout at this time, still have tons of gas in the tank.

Beta pump - more on this today, I will use it for all 4 workouts this week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah remember to use the MAX PUMP even on your off days it is something that builds up in your system.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this

also - finny, why you taking days off PXB?
just curious
Because I can and don't want to tax my CNS on an off day when I can just drink some coffee and call it a day. If I am busy or know I can't get a meal in, then I take it on the weekends.

Max pump I will take everyday this week and for the rest of the time. We'll see if there is a noticeable difference or not.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Because I can and don't want to tax my CNS on an off day when I can just drink some coffee and call it a day. If I am busy or know I can't get a meal in, then I take it on the weekends.
i see
well honestly i don't see any cns issues when you are using only 1 bottle of product, but okay
no worries!

Max pump I will take everyday this week and for the rest of the time. We'll see if there is a noticeable difference or not.
great
that's a huge function of this product, is taking it consistently and keeping levels elevated for total saturation, thx

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frankly I can't see cns getting too badly effected unless it's from training like a freak ... oh I see the problem now...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man the pump from this stuff is on another level at least for me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man the pump from this stuff is on another level at least for me.
My lats were pumped during back yesterday and so were my biceps just from the activation they get. So far it does as advertised. I would love to try it when I am 100% healthy so I could see what a hardcore workout I normally do would yield.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see
well honestly i don't see any cns issues when you are using only 1 bottle of product, but okay
no worries!

great
that's a huge function of this product, is taking it consistently and keeping levels elevated for total saturation, thx
Its not that I am worried about one bottle of a stimulant like Pro-X Black, frankly it illicits a much cleaner stimulant effect than any other I have ran into; I just like to give my body a break. I take plenty of stims via coffee, pre-workouts, diet pills if I am using them at a given time so a few days off is good. Plus, I have high BP that is controlled by medication, though Pro-X seems to have no effect, on an off day I can get away with just a 3/4 full pot of coffee throught the day or a preworkout for my cardio. I miss my pre-workout and if I am dragging ass, it will get the nod and I will just pop a PX Black later that day if needed.

Weight update - 220! Down 8 pounds.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you are on a roll now!
Doing well considering the lingering injury in my left arm that is healing but slowly. Intensity in my workouts does not exist at the moment, its more about how much can I get in without irritating the arm and allowing for healing. So far things are going well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am sure there will be some of this around for one of our workouts when you are healed up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure there will be some of this around for one of our workouts when you are healed up.
I am getting better but it is a damn slow process. My muscle pains in the area are less than they were before, I am not as sore in the forearm muscles around my left elbow and the pain I get in the deltoid seems to be muscular not tendon related now which is good. There is some tenderness there where the tendon ties in but it is as much from rolling the area to stimulate blood flow as anything else.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that has to be a hard spot to roll too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that has to be a hard spot to roll too.
Spike ball, wall, you can get right in there. Just be prepared to look like a deer in the rut, its pretty funny!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Howd i miss this log? Either way im in!