OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Man the pump from this stuff is on another level at least for me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man the pump from this stuff is on another level at least for me.
    My lats were pumped during back yesterday and so were my biceps just from the activation they get. So far it does as advertised. I would love to try it when I am 100% healthy so I could see what a hardcore workout I normally do would yield.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i see
    well honestly i don't see any cns issues when you are using only 1 bottle of product, but okay
    no worries!

great
    that's a huge function of this product, is taking it consistently and keeping levels elevated for total saturation, thx
    Its not that I am worried about one bottle of a stimulant like Pro-X Black, frankly it illicits a much cleaner stimulant effect than any other I have ran into; I just like to give my body a break. I take plenty of stims via coffee, pre-workouts, diet pills if I am using them at a given time so a few days off is good. Plus, I have high BP that is controlled by medication, though Pro-X seems to have no effect, on an off day I can get away with just a 3/4 full pot of coffee throught the day or a preworkout for my cardio. I miss my pre-workout and if I am dragging ass, it will get the nod and I will just pop a PX Black later that day if needed.

Weight update - 220! Down 8 pounds.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Sounds like you are on a roll now!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Sounds like you are on a roll now!
    Doing well considering the lingering injury in my left arm that is healing but slowly. Intensity in my workouts does not exist at the moment, its more about how much can I get in without irritating the arm and allowing for healing. So far things are going well.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am sure there will be some of this around for one of our workouts when you are healed up.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I am sure there will be some of this around for one of our workouts when you are healed up.
    I am getting better but it is a damn slow process. My muscle pains in the area are less than they were before, I am not as sore in the forearm muscles around my left elbow and the pain I get in the deltoid seems to be muscular not tendon related now which is good. There is some tenderness there where the tendon ties in but it is as much from rolling the area to stimulate blood flow as anything else.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah that has to be a hard spot to roll too.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yeah that has to be a hard spot to roll too.
    Spike ball, wall, you can get right in there. Just be prepared to look like a deer in the rut, its pretty funny!
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Howd i miss this log? Either way im in!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Awww yes the old spike ball trick, I bet you do look like a deer in the rut. LOL
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Awww yes the old spike ball trick, I bet you do look like a deer in the rut. LOL
    Yesterday's workout was a bit weak, fighting off a head cold will do that on leg day. Today I don't feel good at all but its more related to the congestion than anything, going to take a day and let this mend some then see how tomorrow goes late afternoon.

Weight - 220 and holding steady
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice that you are holding steady at that weight, you have really come down a bit already!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Nice that you are holding steady at that weight, you have really come down a bit already!
    Well now that I am back from the dead I am back on track. Sitting at 220 even this morning, going to continue to ramp up intensity this week on my workouts and as my lungs get better I will do that on cardio as well. Should finish this run here in the next 7-10 days. So far so good.
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ramping up intensity is where things get fun!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice down to 220 things are going in the right direction!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Nice down to 220 things are going in the right direction!
    It is a better 220 than last week, at least based on what I saw this morning. Lots of mass off the sides of my waste line it looks like, must be the y-hcl doing its thing. So far PX-Black is doing just as advertised. Can't say enough about it, great stuff.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It's very smooth...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Awesome brudda keep it up! It really is one of the best fat burners I have ever taken.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Awesome brudda keep it up! It really is one of the best fat burners I have ever taken.
    I think there needs to be some perspective on this comment and I am in no way downplaying my like of PX-Black or its efficacy since I started it.

In my experience, nothing worked for me like real ECA that I got for a reputable research supply company. It was awesome but it was by no means a clean stim feeling, it felt a lot like clenbuterol when you have just a bit too much and it was like that for 4 hours after each dose. Not worth it in my eyes, I have a job in a office and can't be on edge like that it just doesn't go over well. Also, the original OEP was ridiculous but again, I was cracked out on it when I took 4 pills per day which is what I needed after the first week. So is this in my opinion the smoothest energy I have encountered, its definitely top three for me and the other two aren't in the same category (APP Nut Black Cats Version 2 and I still love AI Sports Motivate, so easy to dial in the dose). What impresses me is the ingredients are well thought out and obviously dosed enough per serving that you see results. I know Y-hcl pulls fat off my waste, it does this every time I use it so having it in here is a big reason why I was excited to run PX-Black! And low and behold it is working as planned.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I could see ECA working for fat loss but there was a risk of muscle loss too, for me I couldn't eat and couldn't sleep seemed to last for about 30 hours too, I almost ended up in the hospital I was so cracked out. I never took it again. It wasn't till DMAA came out that I could take any kind of stim really.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I could see ECA working for fat loss but there was a risk of muscle loss too, for me I couldn't eat and couldn't sleep seemed to last for about 30 hours too, I almost ended up in the hospital I was so cracked out. I never took it again. It wasn't till DMAA came out that I could take any kind of stim really.
    I didn't go to real ECA until I really understood what my stim tolerance was. I remember trying that Slim Extreme drug laced crap from AX, talk about a bad day. Gave me anxiety, stim d***, couldn't sleep. It took me a while before I tried anything besides Recreate or OEP. Now I have tried many and very few I think are good let alone great. I was all about the alpha-y craze until people started getting nuts on the doses and my hands would get so cold it was uncomfortable. DMAA is great, I liked it and it makes my internal temp shoot up but it has its limitations like the crash it gives me. Nothing is perfect but so far PX-Black has me impressed. I would like to see more y-hcl in it but I can just add 2.5mg extra at a dose if I need to but that is just me. I can take 10-12.5mg at a time with a caffeine pill and be money, I don't get the negative sides from it so many do.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I didn't go to real ECA until I really understood what my stim tolerance was. I remember trying that Slim Extreme drug laced crap from AX, talk about a bad day. Gave me anxiety, stim d***, couldn't sleep. It took me a while before I tried anything besides Recreate or OEP. Now I have tried many and very few I think are good let alone great. I was all about the alpha-y craze until people started getting nuts on the doses and my hands would get so cold it was uncomfortable. DMAA is great, I liked it and it makes my internal temp shoot up but it has its limitations like the crash it gives me. Nothing is perfect but so far PX-Black has me impressed. I would like to see more y-hcl in it but I can just add 2.5mg extra at a dose if I need to but that is just me. I can take 10-12.5mg at a time with a caffeine pill and be money, I don't get the negative sides from it so many do.
    I thnk this is the smoothest yet PEA and Caffine...

Yah that fuggin AX product was a little fuggin extreme, lasted for about 3 months on the market... Craze has remfomulated and haven't heard much about it since...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I agree on all accounts man. THis stuff works great and really helps with my appetite. I stay warm but not crazy hot and my hands are not always frozen. They do get a little cold on occasion but for the most part it is hard to find anything to complain about with the PX Black.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I agree on all accounts man. THis stuff works great and really helps with my appetite. I stay warm but not crazy hot and my hands are not always frozen. They do get a little cold on occasion but for the most part it is hard to find anything to complain about with the PX Black.
    Exactly! And if you are going out and need nice smooth energy, 2 will do you just right and have you in a great mood.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Exactly! And if you are going out and need nice smooth energy, 2 will do you just right and have you in a great mood.
    No doubt. Shoot between that and taking some Max Pump and a few pushups before you leave you will be on top of the world. Walking around with an all night pump and feeling groovy from the PEA.

Mixing PX Black and G8 is gonna become a recreational past time... LMAO
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

No doubt. Shoot between that and taking some Max Pump and a few pushups before you leave you will be on top of the world. Walking around with an all night pump and feeling groovy from the PEA.

Mixing PX Black and G8 is gonna become a recreational past time... LMAO
    Hah I know all about that...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Final review of Finaflex PX-Black, in a word, EXCELLENT!

Overall - 8.8/10

Starting weight - 228.5
    Ending weight - 220.1 (I went up some with a diet change and my cycle started so I'm 222 now)

Stimulant complex - 9/10 The combination of Caffeine, Sulbutiamine, PEA and Yohimbine made for a potent but SMOOTH stimulant complex. Excellent energy, no jitters, no crash, just an alert, focused and wakeful feeling even on limited sleep.

Appetite suppression - 8/10 I got some on certain days, a lot on certain days and was hungry on others. I can't say much bad about this aspect except I have had stronger appetite suppression before but like anything, it comes at a cost and normally that is a cracked out feeling. That is why I gave it an 8, just not the strongest in the world.

Fat loss - 9/10 This is where I would say PX-Black shined for me. My diet was good, not great, and my cardio was sporadic not consistent along with some serious partying a few weekends. I still dropped a solid inch off my waste and probably two inches if you were to measure around my navel to include the dreaded love handle area. This tells me that if I was in a contest prep mode, I would most definitely run this in place of ECA initially then if I had some hard work to do only switch if absolutely necessary.

Beta Pump - 9/10 Nothing more to say except sick pumps, no stomach discomfort and did I say sick pumps? I rarely have issue getting pumps but this stuff gave them to me faster, for longer and in muscles I never get them in. I pitty the fool who takes this with something anabolic and is eating a lot of carbs, you are going to be fighting to keep your skin for tearing.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Awesome review man. Mirrors almost everything I feel about it, but am going another week before dropping the final opinion. I enjoyed your log and I gotta agree, this sh*t is one of the best available as far as stim/fatloss goes.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Nice review, bro. I'm going to have to give this product a try.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Awesome review man. Mirrors almost everything I feel about it, but am going another week before dropping the final opinion. I enjoyed your log and I gotta agree, this sh*t is one of the best available as far as stim/fatloss goes.
    Thanks, I don't log often here but when the opportunity comes along I don't pass it up. Perfect timing for me and damn this transitioned perfect into my cycle, already leaning up even more .

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Nice review, bro. I'm going to have to give this product a try.
    JWA - I think it is far superior to Vanillean, I ran that before and saw little change physique wise. I could see them stacked but I don't think that is necessary, PX-Black is far superior and I ran them nearly back to back.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Thanks, I don't log often here but when the opportunity comes along I don't pass it up. Perfect timing for me and damn this transitioned perfect into my cycle, already leaning up even more .

JWA - I think it is far superior to Vanillean, I ran that before and saw little change physique wise. I could see them stacked but I don't think that is necessary, PX-Black is far superior and I ran them nearly back to back.
    Very nice. I'll definitely be picking it up this month.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  33. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Very nice. I'll definitely be picking it up this month.
    You wont be dissapointed. The nice fatburning abilities combined with a great mental kick makes it a very versatile and effective product.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You wont be dissapointed. The nice fatburning abilities combined with a great mental kick makes it a very versatile and effective product.
    It's fuggin smooth..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
  3. Looking to lean up a little
    By firemedic840 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:31 AM
  4. j0sh710 Log to Lean up
    By j0sh710 in forum Workout Logs