OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I am hitting up 4 today too just because I found on up here I forgot from yesterday. I wanna see what 4 can do! WHAT WHAT!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am hitting up 4 today too just because I found on up here I forgot from yesterday. I wanna see what 4 can do! WHAT WHAT!!!!
    Hah yesterday I did 2 new then 1 old in the afternoon...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. BEAST MODE! I took my last OG PX about 2 weeks ago.
    Current Training Log -

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    BEAST MODE! I took my last OG PX about 2 weeks ago.
    I had a hek of a day I got up at 3:30 cuz I had to get to work really early, I had a delivery and I took my px around 4am then when 11 came around I needed a bit of a boost and I had some old px in my bag...

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hah yesterday I did 2 new then 1 old in the afternoon...
    2 and 2 is the most I would ever go, its a strong dose! Down to 222 today . I took the weekend off of PX Black and today I am back on at 2/2. No need for a pre-workout at this time, still have tons of gas in the tank.

Beta pump - more on this today, I will use it for all 4 workouts this week.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. Yeah remember to use the MAX PUMP even on your off days it is something that builds up in your system.
    Current Training Log -

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah remember to use the MAX PUMP even on your off days it is something that builds up in your system.
    this

also - finny, why you taking days off PXB?
    just curious

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this

also - finny, why you taking days off PXB?
    just curious
    Because I can and don't want to tax my CNS on an off day when I can just drink some coffee and call it a day. If I am busy or know I can't get a meal in, then I take it on the weekends.

Max pump I will take everyday this week and for the rest of the time. We'll see if there is a noticeable difference or not.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Because I can and don't want to tax my CNS on an off day when I can just drink some coffee and call it a day. If I am busy or know I can't get a meal in, then I take it on the weekends.
    i see
    well honestly i don't see any cns issues when you are using only 1 bottle of product, but okay
    no worries!

Max pump I will take everyday this week and for the rest of the time. We'll see if there is a noticeable difference or not.
    great
    that's a huge function of this product, is taking it consistently and keeping levels elevated for total saturation, thx

10. Frankly I can't see cns getting too badly effected unless it's from training like a freak ... oh I see the problem now...

11. Man the pump from this stuff is on another level at least for me.
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man the pump from this stuff is on another level at least for me.
    My lats were pumped during back yesterday and so were my biceps just from the activation they get. So far it does as advertised. I would love to try it when I am 100% healthy so I could see what a hardcore workout I normally do would yield.

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i see
    well honestly i don't see any cns issues when you are using only 1 bottle of product, but okay
    no worries!

great
    that's a huge function of this product, is taking it consistently and keeping levels elevated for total saturation, thx
    Its not that I am worried about one bottle of a stimulant like Pro-X Black, frankly it illicits a much cleaner stimulant effect than any other I have ran into; I just like to give my body a break. I take plenty of stims via coffee, pre-workouts, diet pills if I am using them at a given time so a few days off is good. Plus, I have high BP that is controlled by medication, though Pro-X seems to have no effect, on an off day I can get away with just a 3/4 full pot of coffee throught the day or a preworkout for my cardio. I miss my pre-workout and if I am dragging ass, it will get the nod and I will just pop a PX Black later that day if needed.

Weight update - 220! Down 8 pounds.

14. Sounds like you are on a roll now!

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Sounds like you are on a roll now!
    Doing well considering the lingering injury in my left arm that is healing but slowly. Intensity in my workouts does not exist at the moment, its more about how much can I get in without irritating the arm and allowing for healing. So far things are going well.

16. I am sure there will be some of this around for one of our workouts when you are healed up.
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am sure there will be some of this around for one of our workouts when you are healed up.
    I am getting better but it is a damn slow process. My muscle pains in the area are less than they were before, I am not as sore in the forearm muscles around my left elbow and the pain I get in the deltoid seems to be muscular not tendon related now which is good. There is some tenderness there where the tendon ties in but it is as much from rolling the area to stimulate blood flow as anything else.

18. Yeah that has to be a hard spot to roll too.
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah that has to be a hard spot to roll too.
    Spike ball, wall, you can get right in there. Just be prepared to look like a deer in the rut, its pretty funny!
  20. OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Howd i miss this log? Either way im in!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Awww yes the old spike ball trick, I bet you do look like a deer in the rut. LOL
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awww yes the old spike ball trick, I bet you do look like a deer in the rut. LOL
    Yesterday's workout was a bit weak, fighting off a head cold will do that on leg day. Today I don't feel good at all but its more related to the congestion than anything, going to take a day and let this mend some then see how tomorrow goes late afternoon.

Weight - 220 and holding steady

23. Nice that you are holding steady at that weight, you have really come down a bit already!
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice that you are holding steady at that weight, you have really come down a bit already!
    Well now that I am back from the dead I am back on track. Sitting at 220 even this morning, going to continue to ramp up intensity this week on my workouts and as my lungs get better I will do that on cardio as well. Should finish this run here in the next 7-10 days. So far so good.
  25. OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Ramping up intensity is where things get fun!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

26. Nice down to 220 things are going in the right direction!
    Current Training Log -

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice down to 220 things are going in the right direction!
    It is a better 220 than last week, at least based on what I saw this morning. Lots of mass off the sides of my waste line it looks like, must be the y-hcl doing its thing. So far PX-Black is doing just as advertised. Can't say enough about it, great stuff.

28. It's very smooth...

29. Awesome brudda keep it up! It really is one of the best fat burners I have ever taken.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Awesome brudda keep it up! It really is one of the best fat burners I have ever taken.
    I think there needs to be some perspective on this comment and I am in no way downplaying my like of PX-Black or its efficacy since I started it.

In my experience, nothing worked for me like real ECA that I got for a reputable research supply company. It was awesome but it was by no means a clean stim feeling, it felt a lot like clenbuterol when you have just a bit too much and it was like that for 4 hours after each dose. Not worth it in my eyes, I have a job in a office and can't be on edge like that it just doesn't go over well. Also, the original OEP was ridiculous but again, I was cracked out on it when I took 4 pills per day which is what I needed after the first week. So is this in my opinion the smoothest energy I have encountered, its definitely top three for me and the other two aren't in the same category (APP Nut Black Cats Version 2 and I still love AI Sports Motivate, so easy to dial in the dose). What impresses me is the ingredients are well thought out and obviously dosed enough per serving that you see results. I know Y-hcl pulls fat off my waste, it does this every time I use it so having it in here is a big reason why I was excited to run PX-Black! And low and behold it is working as planned.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
  3. Looking to lean up a little
    By firemedic840 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 AM
  4. j0sh710 Log to Lean up
    By j0sh710 in forum Workout Logs