NLA PERFORMANCE! SUPP - D BY YOURS TRULY

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
First and foremost I would like to think @MSRIDER and NLA PERFORMANCE for an opportunity to log and review their new and improved supp d!
So I got the product in last night. As always I'm excited to get packages in the mail. I've been training in the evening but now that I'm working on this pre workout I decided to go to bed a little bit early last night.

I woke up at 0500 hours. By 0510 o had one scoop of supp-d In 8oz of water.
Now to be fair I never did have the old flavor to base my opinion on how improve the new flavor is. That being said, I receive the cherrylimade flavor. At very first taste it has a carbonated affect on the flavor. It tastes like a cherrylimade from sonic! So that's pretty cool to me!
On a side note I dosed taurine and my multi at the same time.
So I got to the gym around 0530..
Ok so here's how one scoop affected me personally..
First and foremost I did not have to take an explosive dump! That is always 1 key factor to a pre workout for me personally. another thing I noticed was a slight elevation of my heart rate.. Nothing crazy just slightly.. Which made me think that I didn't use enough. At first I thought that the supp - d wasn't working, but by 0600 hrs i could tell that my focus was spot on!
I've been working out in the evening lately, which sucks with all the new years noobs in my way.. So getting up this morning was refreshing ?
Especially with some supp-d In my cup!

Tomorrow I will up dose to scoop and 1/2..I feel as if I needed more to really get it to kick!

Here's my rating day 1

Taste-7.0... a little chalky

Mix ability 10..mixes perfectly

1 scoop potency 6.5.. (Now I am 220lbs so I assumed that it would take more)

Focus 8.0 focus on the task @ hand was spot on for 1 scoop

No crash 9.5 so far. The worst thing about a preworkout to me is the crash in hour later. So far I have no symptoms of that I will be reporting soon on how I feel throughout my workday!
Thanks again NLA PERFORMANCE! AND @MSRIDER! Looking forward to tomorrow's work out. I will most certainly up my dosage to a scoop and a half until I find my sweet spot!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Day 2...Oh My! 2 scoops seems to be my sweet spot! Honestly I'm not accustomed to stims or pre w/o.. So after about 5/7 minutes I could feel the supp d working it's way through my body!
For those of you that don't know me, aside from leg day, back day is my most grueling! Now since I'm in pct my lifts have lowered and my recovery between sets has slowed. Not today tho! 30/45 second rest between sets! **** had me hammering weight!
On the taste side.. An honest review.. The cherrylimade is a little tart for me personally.. I'm thinking the raspberry may be sweeter?
I'll start dosing 2 scoop from here on out! I'm hoping that I don't build a tolerance!
Well see....

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great work Bro! Glad its kicking in like we new it would. I'm realy happy with the added stime, its not too much but its enough to help you push that much harder. I actualy grabbed some 20lb db and was just curling them yesturday and I had a realy nice pump just from that. Can't wait to see how you do on arm day :)

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Hell yeah! Tomorrow is bys and tris! I tell you what I went so hard today! I'm at work right now and feel nice and alert as well!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hell yeah! Tomorrow is bys and tris! I tell you what I went so hard today! I'm at work right now and feel nice and alert as well!
The focus is unreal! Swoll-n and supp-d together will be king for sure

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2...Oh My! 2 scoops seems to be my sweet spot! Honestly I'm not accustomed to stims or pre w/o.. So after about 5/7 minutes I could feel the supp d working it's way through my body!
For those of you that don't know me, aside from leg day, back day is my most grueling! Now since I'm in pct my lifts have lowered and my recovery between sets has slowed. Not today tho! 30/45 second rest between sets! **** had me hammering weight!
On the taste side.. An honest review.. The cherrylimade is a little tart for me personally.. I'm thinking the raspberry may be sweeter?
I'll start dosing 2 scoop from here on out! I'm hoping that I don't build a tolerance!
Well see....
Try adding a couple ice cups when you shake it? Always works for me lol and if you are worried about it not mixing then add the ice cubes after you shake it then give it a couple more shakes. Also helps when the ice melts a little I get what would have been stuck to the cup and wasted :)

Other than that good review glad you found your niche :)

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Definitely try that Steve! So far I'm enjoying the supp - d!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Okay so I didn't want to get out of bed and I really didn't feel like working out!
Dosed 2 scoops of supp - d.. Well my mind was changed! 30 min in it I was a curling machine! Nice pump! Nice clean energy! So far so good!
Dosed 2 scoops of carbs and some testodrol x9 too. I've noticed this product suppress my appetite as well! Good thing since I am easing into my cut!
The biggest plus about this is it doesn't make me feel like crap an hour after taking it!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely try that Steve! So far I'm enjoying the supp - d!
Whoop whoop! Tried 1.5 scoops yesterday for legs and I had so much energy I did a couple sets of lunges. I effing hate lunges! But that's the kinda drive I get

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Ok so today is rocked! Two scoops of supp d down the hatch.. And I had a scoop of protein and 2 scoops of glyco Maze..
I'm trying to get reps with 315 on my front squats.. Mini goal of mine.. Supp-d is helping with that for sure! This is exactly what my front squats looked like today

3x5x275,
2x8x245,
2x20x135
I did a bunch of other leg movements as well that I won't bore you with! Haha
Supp - d most definitely helped fuel me through this.. I think this stuff works better every time I use it! Thanks NLA PERFORMANCE for the hook up!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok so today is rocked! Two scoops of supp d down the hatch.. And I had a scoop of protein and 2 scoops of glyco Maze..
I'm trying to get reps with 315 on my front squats.. Mini goal of mine.. Supp-d is helping with that for sure! This is exactly what my front squats looked like today

3x5x275,
2x8x245,
2x20x135
I did a bunch of other leg movements as well that I won't bore you with! Haha
Supp - d most definitely helped fuel me through this.. I think this stuff works better every time I use it! Thanks NLA PERFORMANCE for the hook up!
Glad we could Hook a brother up! Thanks for ur magnifficent log and its awesome seeing the results I'm having are the same as yours. Keep Killing it Broski!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Glad we could Hook a brother up! Thanks for ur magnifficent log and its awesome seeing the results I'm having are the same as yours. Keep Killing it Broski!
No problem! I'm just glad your pre workout is awesome! Can't wait to try the rest of the line up

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
DID NOT WANT TO GET UP TODAY!
I did anyway.. If it wasn't for the fact I had some supp - d I would not of went to work out this morning!
Dead lift highlights 5x5x405..That's good for me! Then I smashed a shoulder w/o

msrider

msrider

Awards
DID NOT WANT TO GET UP TODAY!
I did anyway.. If it wasn't for the fact I had some supp - d I would not of went to work out this morning!
Dead lift highlights 5x5x405..That's good for me! Then I smashed a shoulder w/o
Supp-d will get ya motivated for sure :) Those are some killer deads bro! Great work!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Ok so I took 3 days off to recover from some near injuries.. I tweaked my right delt, when I was doing front squats the other day... Felt really good to work this Chest today! Hit a 4/6 power rep range today! Incline DB press 4x6x100lbs felt good! Nice and controlled movement.. Then I hit 8plates total on the hammer strength decline 4x6. Those were the highlight lifts.. Wicked pump and vascularity! Loving the supp - d! I swear it gets better every day!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
This pic is an hour after I got home! Chest vascularity is up!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Another fine w/o I'm down to 3 day splits! Pct finished nicely glad that's out of the way.. I only have about 3 more servings off supp - d left! When I get something good I like sharing the love! I been hooking my buddies @ the gym up for the last week! Enough is enough! Glad to tell them to buy there own! Hahaha!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Guessssss who's hereeeeeeee!!! Stalking you over here too!! ;)

I see the Supp-D is working well for you!! Nice vascularity in your chest pic David!! Reading over your review, as I also have some Supp-D to try out in the next few day's. Will compare notes w/ you sir!!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Ooo I love stalkers! As busy as you are I'm glad you still find the time for me!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey we can all get together and flip through our lift logs and act like they are photo albums. "Ah this was the first time Stephen ever lifted" "and this is the first time he put up 2 plates" and with Supp-D "holy sh!t! I have to see this lets go to the gym right meow"

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Ooo I love stalkers! As busy as you are I'm glad you still find the time for me!

I know you do!!! HA HA!!

I see where your going w/ that busy comment!!! I tell you what....my new job is cutting heavily in to my gym time!! wtf?!? Guess I need to plan better!! I will always have time for you though:D:D

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Woooohoooo! Today's a good day! Smashed back and bis.. Guzzeled some supp d and got my taxes back! Time to drop a supplement order! I only have 1-2 servings left of supp d. ? I have given some scoops to my friends and they love it! Final review coming soon! I already bought the raspberry lemonade flavor.. Can't wait to try it!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woooohoooo! Today's a good day! Smashed back and bis.. Guzzeled some supp d and got my taxes back! Time to drop a supplement order! I only have 1-2 servings left of supp d. ? I have given some scoops to my friends and they love it! Final review coming soon! I already bought the raspberry lemonade flavor.. Can't wait to try it!
Lol did the same, got 2 tubs recover-d! Gonna put one in the closet so when I go through my first one and get all sad I can billy mays it "but wait there's more!"

Raspberry Lemon Rage is the shizz!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Ok so I took 3 days off to recover from some near injuries.. I tweaked my right delt, when I was doing front squats the other day... Felt really good to work this Chest today! Hit a 4/6 power rep range today! Incline DB press 4x6x100lbs felt good! Nice and controlled movement.. Then I hit 8plates total on the hammer strength decline 4x6. Those were the highlight lifts.. Wicked pump and vascularity! Loving the supp - d! I swear it gets better every day!
Just thought id throw my review in here too. Just got my Supp-D and tried it for the first time and man it's awesome. I found myself 3/4 of the way through my workout and I was just so freakin focused I didn't even realize it. I was grabbing and lifting all the weights I could find! I'm a bigger guy (about 250 but in the process of a cut) and my vascularity isn't usually that impressive but with this stuff I had veins popping out that I didn't even know I had. I love this stuff!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought id throw my review in here too. Just got my Supp-D and tried it for the first time and man it's awesome. I found myself 3/4 of the way through my workout and I was just so freakin focused I didn't even realize it. I was grabbing and lifting all the weights I could find! I'm a bigger guy (about 250 but in the process of a cut) and my vascularity isn't usually that impressive but with this stuff I had veins popping out that I didn't even know I had. I love this stuff!
The French call it Le Good Good

Lmao I kid, glad you liked it man! Focus, pumps and vascularity have been reported across the board. Justin and Kevin know their stuff

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
The French call it Le Good Good

Lmao I kid, glad you liked it man! Focus, pumps and vascularity have been reported across the board. Justin and Kevin know their stuff
No shiz! It's what's up!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Thanks for sharing man!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks for the review! Can you please leave a review on our suppliment review section and rate us using the 5 star raying scale. We would realy appreciate it and thanks for the kind comments :) Here's the forrum section

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/215604-supp-d.html

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Final review!
I really want to think @MSRIDER and NLA PERFORMANCE for letting me log and review their product!
This was a fun run and I liked the product so much I already ordered and received another tub of supp d! Raspberry lemonade this time!

Pros for me where extreme focus that lasts! No supp crash a couple hours later, or nausea. I got really extreme vascular pumps which is a bonus in a pre workout! Mix ability was top notch.
I like to give honest reviews so I'll share what I thought the cons are. First the cherrylimade flavor is bitter /tart.
Second the scoops are a little big it takes me 2 scoops to hit my head spot! Then again I am a big boy (in my own mind) so it could just take more for me! All that really matters I'm a supplement is the end result! Supp - d delivers! I loved this product gave some to all my friends and like I said I already got another 1!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Final review!
I really want to think @MSRIDER and NLA PERFORMANCE for letting me log and review their product!
This was a fun run and I liked the product so much I already ordered and received another tub of supp d! Raspberry lemonade this time!

Pros for me where extreme focus that lasts! No supp crash a couple hours later, or nausea. I got really extreme vascular pumps which is a bonus in a pre workout! Mix ability was top notch.
I like to give honest reviews so I'll share what I thought the cons are. First the cherrylimade flavor is bitter /tart.
Second the scoops are a little big it takes me 2 scoops to hit my head spot! Then again I am a big boy (in my own mind) so it could just take more for me! All that really matters I'm a supplement is the end result! Supp - d delivers! I loved this product gave some to all my friends and like I said I already got another 1!
Glad you like Brother! How you liking the raspberry lemon rage flavor?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Final review!

Very nice TF! Seems like you really liked what the product did for you:fest30:

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Glad you like Brother! How you liking the raspberry lemon rage flavor?
Tbh I'm saving it as my pre for the Anabolic Androgenic Research prohormone log I'm doing on that bad azzzz new forum.. It's my gonna be my go to pwo from now on!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Tbh I'm saving it as my pre for the Anabolic Androgenic Research prohormone log I'm doing on that bad azzzz new forum.. It's my gonna be my go to pwo from now on!
Oh hell yeah! I think I saw that log. Best subb for the ride :)