NLA PERFORMANCE! SUPP - D BY YOURS TRULY

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post

Just thought id throw my review in here too. Just got my Supp-D and tried it for the first time and man it's awesome. I found myself 3/4 of the way through my workout and I was just so freakin focused I didn't even realize it. I was grabbing and lifting all the weights I could find! I'm a bigger guy (about 250 but in the process of a cut) and my vascularity isn't usually that impressive but with this stuff I had veins popping out that I didn't even know I had. I love this stuff!
    Thanks for sharing man!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post

Just thought id throw my review in here too. Just got my Supp-D and tried it for the first time and man it's awesome. I found myself 3/4 of the way through my workout and I was just so freakin focused I didn't even realize it. I was grabbing and lifting all the weights I could find! I'm a bigger guy (about 250 but in the process of a cut) and my vascularity isn't usually that impressive but with this stuff I had veins popping out that I didn't even know I had. I love this stuff!
    Thanks for the review! Can you please leave a review on our suppliment review section and rate us using the 5 star raying scale. We would realy appreciate it and thanks for the kind comments Here's the forrum section

SUPP-D
    •   

3. Final review!
    I really want to think @MSRIDER and NLA PERFORMANCE for letting me log and review their product!
    This was a fun run and I liked the product so much I already ordered and received another tub of supp d! Raspberry lemonade this time!

Pros for me where extreme focus that lasts! No supp crash a couple hours later, or nausea. I got really extreme vascular pumps which is a bonus in a pre workout! Mix ability was top notch.
    I like to give honest reviews so I'll share what I thought the cons are. First the cherrylimade flavor is bitter /tart.
    Second the scoops are a little big it takes me 2 scoops to hit my head spot! Then again I am a big boy (in my own mind) so it could just take more for me! All that really matters I'm a supplement is the end result! Supp - d delivers! I loved this product gave some to all my friends and like I said I already got another 1!

4. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Final review!
    I really want to think @MSRIDER and NLA PERFORMANCE for letting me log and review their product!
    This was a fun run and I liked the product so much I already ordered and received another tub of supp d! Raspberry lemonade this time!

Pros for me where extreme focus that lasts! No supp crash a couple hours later, or nausea. I got really extreme vascular pumps which is a bonus in a pre workout! Mix ability was top notch.
    I like to give honest reviews so I'll share what I thought the cons are. First the cherrylimade flavor is bitter /tart.
    Second the scoops are a little big it takes me 2 scoops to hit my head spot! Then again I am a big boy (in my own mind) so it could just take more for me! All that really matters I'm a supplement is the end result! Supp - d delivers! I loved this product gave some to all my friends and like I said I already got another 1!
    Glad you like Brother! How you liking the raspberry lemon rage flavor?

5. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Final review!

Very nice TF! Seems like you really liked what the product did for you
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Glad you like Brother! How you liking the raspberry lemon rage flavor?
    Tbh I'm saving it as my pre for the Anabolic Androgenic Research prohormone log I'm doing on that bad azzzz new forum.. It's my gonna be my go to pwo from now on!

7. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post

Tbh I'm saving it as my pre for the Anabolic Androgenic Research prohormone log I'm doing on that bad azzzz new forum.. It's my gonna be my go to pwo from now on!
    Oh hell yeah! I think I saw that log. Best subb for the ride
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will you guys be adding NLA performance supps?
    By msrider in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:13 PM
  2. Sending out lots more NLA Performance Supps!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
  3. Nla Performance SUPP D Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 02:48 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:12 AM
  5. Funny video by yours truly ;)
    By exnihilo in forum MMA
    Replies: 16