PES Enhanced Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I tried PES Enhanced pre-workout, weights. I'm on my 8th day of the "Adaption Phase" of the Metabolic diet. So I'm on 30 grams of carbs or less per day. I think that is valid to take into account. This stuff mixed very well. I shook it up it seemed to dissolve completely in a shaker cup. Oh yeah, I took half of the packet pre-workout and the other half I sipped on in 20 oz of water during my workout. The energy came on slowly but steadily. Almost in a wave-like pattern. I do a short warm up of cardio for 10 minutes before my workout and some stretching. After the cardio it seems my legs felt "floaty" is the only way I could describe it. It was a very strange sensation. This sensation kept me moving. It was like I couldn't sit still for long at all. Just had to move. Also I have to mention usually products with nitrates in them make me feel a bit sleepy and I rarely get any kind of pump...especially after being on such low carbs for an extended period like I am now. This product actually gave me a nice pump after almost ever set. I'd feel a warm sensation after a set from each individual body-part followed by a pump. It was so damn tasty too. I couldn't place the flavor but it was really good!. It was even so good that I had to send a PM to NattyD to ask if there were any carbs in it!!. Zero carbs!. No freaking out!. Great job PES!.

I really don't know what else to say about it. This stuff is a winner, like nothing I've ever tried before anyway. I want a tub NOW!.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your review. I am glad you liked it. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I was waiting for your review eagerly seeing as you don't always react well to some stimulants