Formutech bcaa log/review

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
This is going to be my log for formutech's bcaa product perform.
Took my first serving today taste was actually very good. Melon flavor and no bad after taste. Trained legs today and was very grateful for this. Been doing some GVT 10X10 squats. *** to the grass! Haha we will see how I feel tomorrow whether or not I'm sore or not!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
badda bing badda boom!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see how this treats you. Good looking ingredient profile

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this! Been seeing gvt around a lot lately seems to be getting really popular! Hit dem squats!!!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Took an off day today. Surprised though, because normally i am a lot more sore then i am currently. not sure if its because of the BCAA's, or just because i didnt go hard enough? hmmm. definitely the BCAA's. Took another serving today, and still think the taste is a lot better than most other supplement drinks. I havent tried too many BCAA based ones though so i don't have much to compare on. Still a good flavor and loving it so far!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the flavor is pleasant, im glad we didnt go straight into fruit punch.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I agree 100%!
For sure! Love the flavor! haha.
Chest and Bi's today. not feeling to sore in the legs. sipped on the BCAa's through my workout. killed it this morning. 10X10's. Gotta love them! anyways. loving it so far, and i seem to be recovering faster. not sure if i didnt work legs hard enough or if its the BCAA's! we will see tomorrow!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure! Love the flavor! haha.
Chest and Bi's today. not feeling to sore in the legs. sipped on the BCAa's through my workout. killed it this morning. 10X10's. Gotta love them! anyways. loving it so far, and i seem to be recovering faster. not sure if i didnt work legs hard enough or if its the BCAA's! we will see tomorrow!
I hit chest and bis today too, lol. I think most of us like starting the week off like that. The BCAAs will help you recover a lot faster especially if you lift in a fasted state. It keeps your body from using muscle for fuel restarts the anabolic process sooner after your lifting is done.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I hit chest and bis today too, lol. I think most of us like starting the week off like that. The BCAAs will help you recover a lot faster especially if you lift in a fasted state. It keeps your body from using muscle for fuel restarts the anabolic process sooner after your lifting is done.
Best way to start off the week in my opinion! yeah haha i have been reading a lot of logs and reviews of people who have really enjoyed FAsted training and all that. i think i am going to start my cut for the summer next week so i am probably gonna try that! and with the BCAA's i can keep more muscle! nothing but good news!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best way to start off the week in my opinion! yeah haha i have been reading a lot of logs and reviews of people who have really enjoyed FAsted training and all that. i think i am going to start my cut for the summer next week so i am probably gonna try that! and with the BCAA's i can keep more muscle! nothing but good news!
exactly!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Arms today! Gotta love that pump! Took some bcaas during and half a scoop after. My legs are completely fine already. And I'm ready to kill legs again! Still really enjoy the flavor. Along with the color. Hahah seem to be recovering faster. Really enjoying this still!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms today! Gotta love that pump! Took some bcaas during and half a scoop after. My legs are completely fine already. And I'm ready to kill legs again! Still really enjoy the flavor. Along with the color. Hahah seem to be recovering faster. Really enjoying this still!
Great update bud! Glad its treating you well so far!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going in here today?

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Legs today. *** to the grass my friends. Still love the flavor. really surprised at how much faster i have been recovering. Only place im sore now is my legs. tomorrow is gonna be hell getting out of bed. wasn't really expecting to get much results but i am definitely pleased with what i have been getting!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your diet like? Cut/bulk/maintenance? I've found I get doms like a mother in my legs when I'm cutting

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
What's your diet like? Cut/bulk/maintenance? I've found I get doms like a mother in my legs when I'm cutting
Saturday is my last day of Bulk this winter ive put on about twenty pounds. it was definitely a dirty bulk, eating anything and everything in sight. i'd imagine that about 10 lbs is actual muscle, this is the first time i have done a dirty bulk like this, and was very pleased at the fact that my strength has gone through the roof and my bf only rose about 2-2.5 %. Monday i am going to be starting IF and seeing how that goes. because i am the same way if i don't eat like an animal i get DOM in my legs like a mother ***** for days. lately it hasn't been bad though!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday is my last day of Bulk this winter ive put on about twenty pounds. it was definitely a dirty bulk, eating anything and everything in sight. i'd imagine that about 10 lbs is actual muscle, this is the first time i have done a dirty bulk like this, and was very pleased at the fact that my strength has gone through the roof and my bf only rose about 2-2.5 %. Monday i am going to be starting IF and seeing how that goes. because i am the same way if i don't eat like an animal i get DOM in my legs like a mother ***** for days. lately it hasn't been bad though!
wow gain of 20lbs with only +2.5% BF? Thats amazing progress bud!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Back today! got some nice back pumps, i haven't gotten sick of the flavor yet, which is a plus for me! still pretty sore in my legs, but i think by tomorrow i'll be good to go again! amazing recovery, i really wasn't expecting this kind of results!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Chest and shoulders today!! i like to hit chest twice a week because i feel like my chest is lagging in terms of strength and size. Shoulders were feeling good. took two scoops of BCAA's during and felt really good.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and shoulders today!! i like to hit chest twice a week because i feel like my chest is lagging in terms of strength and size. Shoulders were feeling good. took two scoops of BCAA's during and felt really good.
You do the same workout twice or different? I do two back/abs per week now but totally different routines

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
You do the same workout twice or different? I do two back/abs per week now but totally different routines
Nope the second time is a lighter weight but high intensity type workout or sometimes I do a GVT style training. It all just depends on how I'm feeling the day of!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope the second time is a lighter weight but high intensity type workout or sometimes I do a GVT style training. It all just depends on how I'm feeling the day of!
Cool just curious!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Took an off day today. Probably gonna do some hiit training later today to kick off my cut! Took one scoop this morning. Flavor was pretty disgusting. I had just brushed my teeth!!! Haha not smart because I had to brush them again anyways.
Anyways. A couple of local high schoolers got fined, and banned from playing ball. The high school cop is a friend of mine and we workout together from time to time. Sucks for the kids cause he actually knows what super drol is and knows that it is banned. Oh well. Just shows how stupid some kids can be!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took an off day today. Probably gonna do some hiit training later today to kick off my cut! Took one scoop this morning. Flavor was pretty disgusting. I had just brushed my teeth!!! Haha not smart because I had to brush them again anyways.
Anyways. A couple of local high schoolers got fined, and banned from playing ball. The high school cop is a friend of mine and we workout together from time to time. Sucks for the kids cause he actually knows what super drol is and knows that it is banned. Oh well. Just shows how stupid some kids can be!
Lol like orange juice after brushing your teeth huh?

How old were these kids on SD?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly!!

One of them was 16 and the other two just 15!!
Holy crap that's no good. Wtf are 15 year olds doing taking roids.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Had to take another off day today. yesterday i took care of my little brother who has the flu, and it seems that i might have gotten it as well. luckily it was just one of those 24-hour flu bugs. so to be safe i'm taking it easy, and pounding the vitamin-c today!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to take another off day today. yesterday i took care of my little brother who has the flu, and it seems that i might have gotten it as well. luckily it was just one of those 24-hour flu bugs. so to be safe i'm taking it easy, and pounding the vitamin-c today!
rest up and pound water!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
2 and a half gallons of water yesterday!! peed every ten minutes it felt like! haha feeling good. 430 am up and at it. no excuses! killed back this morning. took two servings of BCAA's and sipped it through my workout. feeling good. not sure if this is related, but lately my arms have been looking a lot more vascular? flavor is still good and mixes easy. really enjoying this!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 and a half gallons of water yesterday!! peed every ten minutes it felt like! haha feeling good. 430 am up and at it. no excuses! killed back this morning. took two servings of BCAA's and sipped it through my workout. feeling good. not sure if this is related, but lately my arms have been looking a lot more vascular? flavor is still good and mixes easy. really enjoying this!
Bcaa supplementation has been shown to encourage the burning of body fat for energy instead of muscle tissue. So its possible you're getting a bit leaner

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bcaa supplementation has been shown to encourage the burning of body fat for energy instead of muscle tissue. So its possible you're getting a bit leaner
Plus Perform has the citrullne malate which aids in vasodilation. This product is top notch

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus Perform has the citrullne malate which aids in vasodilation. This product is top notch
you know it brother! the man upstairs thinks of everything!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Leg day again! Killin it with the GVT! Still enjoying the taste of the bcaa's. felt pretty tired afterwards so I took another scoop post work out. This is definitely a product I'm gonna have to add to my usual regimen!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Arms today. Getting some crazy stretch marks on 'em! One scoop throughout the workout. Nothing new to report.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms today. Getting some crazy stretch marks on 'em! One scoop throughout the workout. Nothing new to report.
Nice! Love arm pumps. I did some work on bis with my back workout this morning too.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Sorry. Haven't updated for a few days. Hit legs, then chest/shoulders. Really killing it in the gym the last few weeks. I'd guess that I've got about another week or so left of bcaas. Really happy with this product and I will probably be adding this to my own regimen!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry. Haven't updated for a few days. Hit legs, then chest/shoulders. Really killing it in the gym the last few weeks. I'd guess that I've got about another week or so left of bcaas. Really happy with this product and I will probably be adding this to my own regimen!
Right on! Thanks for the update bud!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Nothing new to report! Recovery has definitely been sped up. Did some back this morning. Took an off day from lifting yesterday and just did some cardio!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing new to report! Recovery has definitely been sped up. Did some back this morning. Took an off day from lifting yesterday and just did some cardio!
same here, cardio yesterday, chest today!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Light chest workout this morning! And cardio tonight. Really enjoying the bcaas still. They really have helped with fasted training. Extremely pleased with the results and flavor and everything!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Thought i posted an update yesterday! guess it didnt post! oh well. killed some chest yesterday and just got back from the gym this morning. Hit some serious legs. Felt like i was going to puke! thankfully i didn't, but that is one feeling that i love! No dramatic overnight results. but i have been feeling a lot more lean than usual. Been sipping on the BCAA's throughout the day and it has really helped me not get hungry. Dropped 2 Pounds since i started my cut! and i definitely attribute a lot of my results from the BCAA's

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought i posted an update yesterday! guess it didnt post! oh well. killed some chest yesterday and just got back from the gym this morning. Hit some serious legs. Felt like i was going to puke! thankfully i didn't, but that is one feeling that i love! No dramatic overnight results. but i have been feeling a lot more lean than usual. Been sipping on the BCAA's throughout the day and it has really helped me not get hungry. Dropped 2 Pounds since i started my cut! and i definitely attribute a lot of my results from the BCAA's
Lol, its been a long time since I felt nauseous after training. I found yohimbe does that to me bad!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Lol, its been a long time since I felt nauseous after training. I found yohimbe does that to me bad!
Yeah I usually don't. I can't figure out what it is because I haven't changed up my supplements or anything! Lol oh well. No pain no gain!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Decided to switch things up this morning and mixed a serving in with my pwo. jack3d micro. hit some arms this morning and decided that pwo is when i like to take BCAA's. i really felt like i was able to hit two or three extra reps each set which brought me to a new level. Love it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to switch things up this morning and mixed a serving in with my pwo. jack3d micro. hit some arms this morning and decided that pwo is when i like to take BCAA's. i really felt like i was able to hit two or three extra reps each set which brought me to a new level. Love it.
try a scoop pre and one intra. thats where its at, seriously!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
try a scoop pre and one intra. thats where its at, seriously!
i usually mix 2-3 scoops and start sipping before, during, and after....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i usually mix 2-3 scoops and start sipping before, during, and after....
thats another way to do it! I usually mix it up with my volatile and lclt and pound it, then refill and put in another scoop of endurance.