Formutech bcaa log/review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Took an off day today. Probably gonna do some hiit training later today to kick off my cut! Took one scoop this morning. Flavor was pretty disgusting. I had just brushed my teeth!!! Haha not smart because I had to brush them again anyways.
    Anyways. A couple of local high schoolers got fined, and banned from playing ball. The high school cop is a friend of mine and we workout together from time to time. Sucks for the kids cause he actually knows what super drol is and knows that it is banned. Oh well. Just shows how stupid some kids can be!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Took an off day today. Probably gonna do some hiit training later today to kick off my cut! Took one scoop this morning. Flavor was pretty disgusting. I had just brushed my teeth!!! Haha not smart because I had to brush them again anyways.
    Anyways. A couple of local high schoolers got fined, and banned from playing ball. The high school cop is a friend of mine and we workout together from time to time. Sucks for the kids cause he actually knows what super drol is and knows that it is banned. Oh well. Just shows how stupid some kids can be!
    Lol like orange juice after brushing your teeth huh?

    How old were these kids on SD?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol like orange juice after brushing your teeth huh?

    How old were these kids on SD?
    Exactly!!

    One of them was 16 and the other two just 15!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post

    Exactly!!

    One of them was 16 and the other two just 15!!
    Holy crap that's no good. Wtf are 15 year olds doing taking roids.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Had to take another off day today. yesterday i took care of my little brother who has the flu, and it seems that i might have gotten it as well. luckily it was just one of those 24-hour flu bugs. so to be safe i'm taking it easy, and pounding the vitamin-c today!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Had to take another off day today. yesterday i took care of my little brother who has the flu, and it seems that i might have gotten it as well. luckily it was just one of those 24-hour flu bugs. so to be safe i'm taking it easy, and pounding the vitamin-c today!
    rest up and pound water!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. 2 and a half gallons of water yesterday!! peed every ten minutes it felt like! haha feeling good. 430 am up and at it. no excuses! killed back this morning. took two servings of BCAA's and sipped it through my workout. feeling good. not sure if this is related, but lately my arms have been looking a lot more vascular? flavor is still good and mixes easy. really enjoying this!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    2 and a half gallons of water yesterday!! peed every ten minutes it felt like! haha feeling good. 430 am up and at it. no excuses! killed back this morning. took two servings of BCAA's and sipped it through my workout. feeling good. not sure if this is related, but lately my arms have been looking a lot more vascular? flavor is still good and mixes easy. really enjoying this!
    Bcaa supplementation has been shown to encourage the burning of body fat for energy instead of muscle tissue. So its possible you're getting a bit leaner
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Bcaa supplementation has been shown to encourage the burning of body fat for energy instead of muscle tissue. So its possible you're getting a bit leaner
    Plus Perform has the citrullne malate which aids in vasodilation. This product is top notch

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Plus Perform has the citrullne malate which aids in vasodilation. This product is top notch
    you know it brother! the man upstairs thinks of everything!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Leg day again! Killin it with the GVT! Still enjoying the taste of the bcaa's. felt pretty tired afterwards so I took another scoop post work out. This is definitely a product I'm gonna have to add to my usual regimen!

  12. Arms today. Getting some crazy stretch marks on 'em! One scoop throughout the workout. Nothing new to report.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Arms today. Getting some crazy stretch marks on 'em! One scoop throughout the workout. Nothing new to report.
    Nice! Love arm pumps. I did some work on bis with my back workout this morning too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Sorry. Haven't updated for a few days. Hit legs, then chest/shoulders. Really killing it in the gym the last few weeks. I'd guess that I've got about another week or so left of bcaas. Really happy with this product and I will probably be adding this to my own regimen!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Sorry. Haven't updated for a few days. Hit legs, then chest/shoulders. Really killing it in the gym the last few weeks. I'd guess that I've got about another week or so left of bcaas. Really happy with this product and I will probably be adding this to my own regimen!
    Right on! Thanks for the update bud!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Nothing new to report! Recovery has definitely been sped up. Did some back this morning. Took an off day from lifting yesterday and just did some cardio!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Nothing new to report! Recovery has definitely been sped up. Did some back this morning. Took an off day from lifting yesterday and just did some cardio!
    same here, cardio yesterday, chest today!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Light chest workout this morning! And cardio tonight. Really enjoying the bcaas still. They really have helped with fasted training. Extremely pleased with the results and flavor and everything!

  19. Thought i posted an update yesterday! guess it didnt post! oh well. killed some chest yesterday and just got back from the gym this morning. Hit some serious legs. Felt like i was going to puke! thankfully i didn't, but that is one feeling that i love! No dramatic overnight results. but i have been feeling a lot more lean than usual. Been sipping on the BCAA's throughout the day and it has really helped me not get hungry. Dropped 2 Pounds since i started my cut! and i definitely attribute a lot of my results from the BCAA's

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Thought i posted an update yesterday! guess it didnt post! oh well. killed some chest yesterday and just got back from the gym this morning. Hit some serious legs. Felt like i was going to puke! thankfully i didn't, but that is one feeling that i love! No dramatic overnight results. but i have been feeling a lot more lean than usual. Been sipping on the BCAA's throughout the day and it has really helped me not get hungry. Dropped 2 Pounds since i started my cut! and i definitely attribute a lot of my results from the BCAA's
    Lol, its been a long time since I felt nauseous after training. I found yohimbe does that to me bad!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol, its been a long time since I felt nauseous after training. I found yohimbe does that to me bad!
    Yeah I usually don't. I can't figure out what it is because I haven't changed up my supplements or anything! Lol oh well. No pain no gain!

  22. Decided to switch things up this morning and mixed a serving in with my pwo. jack3d micro. hit some arms this morning and decided that pwo is when i like to take BCAA's. i really felt like i was able to hit two or three extra reps each set which brought me to a new level. Love it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Decided to switch things up this morning and mixed a serving in with my pwo. jack3d micro. hit some arms this morning and decided that pwo is when i like to take BCAA's. i really felt like i was able to hit two or three extra reps each set which brought me to a new level. Love it.
    try a scoop pre and one intra. thats where its at, seriously!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    try a scoop pre and one intra. thats where its at, seriously!
    i usually mix 2-3 scoops and start sipping before, during, and after....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i usually mix 2-3 scoops and start sipping before, during, and after....
    thats another way to do it! I usually mix it up with my volatile and lclt and pound it, then refill and put in another scoop of endurance.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first 10 days on Ecdysterone - Long log/review
    By natiels in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 10:04 AM
  3. Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition Log/Review
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  4. powerFULL Log/review
    By Poobah in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
  5. Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Log / Review
    By sawastea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Log in
Log in