NLA SUPP-D In Here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. NLA SUPP-D In Here


    Name:  image-1803752157.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  492.1 KB


    First impressions: took 1.5 scoops, excitability and heat for the first ten minutes, sweating, then it leveled out and was clean/not over the top energy for the rest of the workout.

    The biggest effect I noticed was increased endurance. More reps per set than last arms workout. I was simply able to stay in the gym much longer than usual without feeling burnt out.

    Taste was excellent. Better than most. Has a real limeade taste. Reminds me of Sonic!

    Day 13 ARMS 5 min treadmill warmup
    Weight 199
    Weighted chins
    [email protected]
    EZbar Preachers
    [email protected]
    Standing Alternating Curls
    [email protected]
    Hammer curls
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Pressdown
    [email protected]
    Skull crushers (far)
    [email protected]
    Close grip Bench
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Overhead Rope Ext
    [email protected]
    Seated FatBB Shoulder Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    DB Front raise [email protected], [email protected]
    DB Rear raise [email protected], [email protected]
    DB Shrug [email protected], [email protected]
    Independent Review


  2. this is the new and improved supp-d, right?


    did you try the og for comparison?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is the new and improved supp-d, right?

    did you try the og for comparison?
    Yup it's the new shyt. I can tell you that this one tastes way better than the old one and the endurance was just awesome. I threw shoulders in last night which usually get their own day and I wasn't even close to being fatigued when I got to them
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yup it's the new shyt. I can tell you that this one tastes way better than the old one and the endurance was just awesome. I threw shoulders in last night which usually get their own day and I wasn't even close to being fatigued when I got to them
    that's good to know, taste was kinda odd with the og...is the stim effect improved by a noticble amount?


    i thought that the endurance and muscle stamina were good with the og, taste and improved stim are where improvements could have been made, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    that's good to know, taste was kinda odd with the og...is the stim effect improved by a noticble amount?

    i thought that the endurance and muscle stamina were good with the og, taste and improved stim are where improvements could have been made, imo.
    Taste is actually very good. It legitimately reminds me of a limeade from the store. Stim is on par with Craze for a while then it levels out and stays clean
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Just sent the wife to the gym on a scoop and a half for leg day! I'm pretty sure when she gets back she'll still have enough energy for my favorite kind of cardio! Winning
    Independent Review

  7. Subbed fo sure! Glad your loving it Brother! Excited to here how wife likes it!

  8. So the wife loved it! Her leg day was full of PRs!
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So the wife loved it! Her leg day was full of PRs!
    This is awesome! Love PR's while on NLA! Has she tried the new womans line!

  10. Not yet bro. She's still got a little less than half a bottle of pro-sculpt...

    She hates most of my PWOs but she loved the taste of SUPP-D!
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Not yet bro. She's still got a little less than half a bottle of pro-sculpt...

    She hates most of my PWOs but she loved the taste of SUPP-D!
    Its amazing too Its actualy booming as far as sales go. Lots of places are wanting to distribute NLA.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Its amazing too Its actualy booming as far as sales go. Lots of places are wanting to distribute NLA.
    Yeah you guys are really blowing up. Thanks again for letting me give this a test drive
    Independent Review

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Yeah you guys are really blowing up. Thanks again for letting me give this a test drive
    You are welcome brother! That's the best part of my job! Thanks for showing your support!

  14. Attachment 74153

    1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    Handful of dried strawberries (all I had)
    2 scoops vanilla whey
    Btwn 1/4 & 1/2 cup of agave
    6 tablespoons almond butter

    Set at 325 for 20 min
    Independent Review

  15. Could you snap a photo of the ingredient profile? The above photo looks like some good homeade granola
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. I'm glad it tastes good.

    Thinking I might pick some up when nutra does their intro sale.

    We shall see I guess.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Could you snap a photo of the ingredient profile? The above photo looks like some good homeade granola


    Name:  image-1173729498.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  418.7 KB
    Independent Review

  18. So chest day, tonight. Already took a stim this morning so I might stick with just one scoop for tonight's workout.

    Did I mention how good this stuff tastes? Serious...
    Independent Review
  19. Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    The more the better brosef!
    Independent Review

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So chest day, tonight. Already took a stim this morning so I might stick with just one scoop for tonight's workout.

    Did I mention how good this stuff tastes? Serious...
    Mine is coming in today! Pumped to try as I know its gunna be tasty as I've already had my wifeys nla for her uplift and its same flavor. Can't wait!

    Have you noticed the added stim and agmatine? And also did you try the og supp-d?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Mine is coming in today! Pumped to try as I know its gunna be tasty as I've already had my wifeys nla for her uplift and its same flavor. Can't wait!

    Have you noticed the added stim and agmatine? And also did you try the og supp-d?
    You're gonna love it bro

    This compared to og: stim is kick in your pants, then clean and superb. As far as agmatine I have little experience with it so no word on that end. But agmatine is a super awesome compound so it can only help!
    Independent Review

  23. Second Impressions: just got to the gym. Hyped for chest day!!!
    Independent Review

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    You're gonna love it bro

    This compared to og: stim is kick in your pants, then clean and superb. As far as agmatine I have little experience with it so no word on that end. But agmatine is a super awesome compound so it can only help!
    Sweet! Agmatine with arginine should give some nice pumps. I was waiting on ups man and he finaly showed about 6:15 after my workout. So will check it out tomorrow

  25. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Sweet! Agmatine with arginine should give some nice pumps. I was waiting on ups man and he finaly showed about 6:15 after my workout. So will check it out tomorrow
    Wow talk about timing...
    Independent Review

  26. So I only took one scoop tonight because I want to try and catch up on sleep tonight. The rush was there. The excitement was there. Then about half way into my workout the rush leveled out and I had good clean energy. Still pretty awake right now.

    As far as pump goes my chest is pretty swole right now. I stopped early though cuz my right shoulder was acting up again. No worries, ice and ibuprofen work wonders!
    Independent Review

  27. Day 16 CHEST Weight 202! Cuff warmup Incline BB Press [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Flat BB Press [email protected], [email protected][email protected] DB Fly [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] AB CIRCUIT (no rest btwn sets or exercises) -weighted crunch- [email protected], [email protected] -hanging leg raise- 10, 10 -cable chop- [email protected], [email protected]
    Independent Review

  28. Glad its working so well bro, and just one scoop. That's impressive. Nice workout Bro! Would you mind throwing you link up in our nla forrum We have a thread were kinda keeping all logs in kinda like a file. Appreciate it brother!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Glad its working so well bro, and just one scoop. That's impressive. Nice workout Bro! Would you mind throwing you link up in our nla forrum We have a thread were kinda keeping all logs in kinda like a file. Appreciate it brother!
    No problem good sir
    Independent Review

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    No problem good sir
    Thank you Bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 789
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Any good supp shops in the LA area ?
    By Neu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:14 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 02:29 AM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Log in
Log in