NLA SUPP-D In Here - AnabolicMinds.com

NLA SUPP-D In Here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NLA SUPP-D In Here

Name:  image-1803752157.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  492.1 KB

First impressions: took 1.5 scoops, excitability and heat for the first ten minutes, sweating, then it leveled out and was clean/not over the top energy for the rest of the workout.

The biggest effect I noticed was increased endurance. More reps per set than last arms workout. I was simply able to stay in the gym much longer than usual without feeling burnt out.

Taste was excellent. Better than most. Has a real limeade taste. Reminds me of Sonic!

Day 13 ARMS 5 min treadmill warmup
    Weight 199
    Weighted chins
    10@45x3
    EZbar Preachers
    12@65x3
    Standing Alternating Curls
    8@30x2
    Hammer curls
    8@30, 12@30
    Pressdown
    15@160x3
    Skull crushers (far)
    12@85x3
    Close grip Bench
    16@135, 20@135
    Overhead Rope Ext
    11@70x2
    Seated FatBB Shoulder Press
    20@135, 18@135, 14@135
    DB Front raise 16@20, 20@20
    DB Rear raise 16@20, 20@20
    DB Shrug 15@70, 20@70
    Independent Review

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this is the new and improved supp-d, right?

did you try the og for comparison?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is the new and improved supp-d, right?

did you try the og for comparison?
    Yup it's the new shyt. I can tell you that this one tastes way better than the old one and the endurance was just awesome. I threw shoulders in last night which usually get their own day and I wasn't even close to being fatigued when I got to them
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yup it's the new shyt. I can tell you that this one tastes way better than the old one and the endurance was just awesome. I threw shoulders in last night which usually get their own day and I wasn't even close to being fatigued when I got to them
    that's good to know, taste was kinda odd with the og...is the stim effect improved by a noticble amount?

i thought that the endurance and muscle stamina were good with the og, taste and improved stim are where improvements could have been made, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that's good to know, taste was kinda odd with the og...is the stim effect improved by a noticble amount?

i thought that the endurance and muscle stamina were good with the og, taste and improved stim are where improvements could have been made, imo.
    Taste is actually very good. It legitimately reminds me of a limeade from the store. Stim is on par with Craze for a while then it levels out and stays clean
    Independent Review
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Just sent the wife to the gym on a scoop and a half for leg day! I'm pretty sure when she gets back she'll still have enough energy for my favorite kind of cardio! Winning
    Independent Review
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed fo sure! Glad your loving it Brother! Excited to here how wife likes it!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So the wife loved it! Her leg day was full of PRs!
    Independent Review
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So the wife loved it! Her leg day was full of PRs!
    This is awesome! Love PR's while on NLA! Has she tried the new womans line!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Not yet bro. She's still got a little less than half a bottle of pro-sculpt...

She hates most of my PWOs but she loved the taste of SUPP-D!
    Independent Review
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Not yet bro. She's still got a little less than half a bottle of pro-sculpt...

She hates most of my PWOs but she loved the taste of SUPP-D!
    Its amazing too Its actualy booming as far as sales go. Lots of places are wanting to distribute NLA.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Its amazing too Its actualy booming as far as sales go. Lots of places are wanting to distribute NLA.
    Yeah you guys are really blowing up. Thanks again for letting me give this a test drive
    Independent Review
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Yeah you guys are really blowing up. Thanks again for letting me give this a test drive
    You are welcome brother! That's the best part of my job! Thanks for showing your support!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Attachment 74153

1.5 cup oat bran
    1 cup crushed rice cakes
    Handful of dried strawberries (all I had)
    2 scoops vanilla whey
    Btwn 1/4 & 1/2 cup of agave
    6 tablespoons almond butter

Set at 325 for 20 min
    Independent Review
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Could you snap a photo of the ingredient profile? The above photo looks like some good homeade granola
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm glad it tastes good.

Thinking I might pick some up when nutra does their intro sale.

We shall see I guess.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Could you snap a photo of the ingredient profile? The above photo looks like some good homeade granola

Name:  image-1173729498.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  418.7 KB
    Independent Review
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So chest day, tonight. Already took a stim this morning so I might stick with just one scoop for tonight's workout.

Did I mention how good this stuff tastes? Serious...
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Independent
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    The more the better brosef!
    Independent Review
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

So chest day, tonight. Already took a stim this morning so I might stick with just one scoop for tonight's workout.

Did I mention how good this stuff tastes? Serious...
    Mine is coming in today! Pumped to try as I know its gunna be tasty as I've already had my wifeys nla for her uplift and its same flavor. Can't wait!

Have you noticed the added stim and agmatine? And also did you try the og supp-d?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Mine is coming in today! Pumped to try as I know its gunna be tasty as I've already had my wifeys nla for her uplift and its same flavor. Can't wait!

Have you noticed the added stim and agmatine? And also did you try the og supp-d?
    You're gonna love it bro

This compared to og: stim is kick in your pants, then clean and superb. As far as agmatine I have little experience with it so no word on that end. But agmatine is a super awesome compound so it can only help!
    Independent Review
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Second Impressions: just got to the gym. Hyped for chest day!!!
    Independent Review
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

You're gonna love it bro

This compared to og: stim is kick in your pants, then clean and superb. As far as agmatine I have little experience with it so no word on that end. But agmatine is a super awesome compound so it can only help!
    Sweet! Agmatine with arginine should give some nice pumps. I was waiting on ups man and he finaly showed about 6:15 after my workout. So will check it out tomorrow
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Sweet! Agmatine with arginine should give some nice pumps. I was waiting on ups man and he finaly showed about 6:15 after my workout. So will check it out tomorrow
    Wow talk about timing...
    Independent Review
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So I only took one scoop tonight because I want to try and catch up on sleep tonight. The rush was there. The excitement was there. Then about half way into my workout the rush leveled out and I had good clean energy. Still pretty awake right now.

As far as pump goes my chest is pretty swole right now. I stopped early though cuz my right shoulder was acting up again. No worries, ice and ibuprofen work wonders!
    Independent Review
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Day 16 CHEST Weight 202! Cuff warmup Incline BB Press 10@135x2, 16@185, 12@185, 11@185 Flat BB Press 10@225x2, 8@225+8@135 DB Fly 15@25, 15@30, 15@35, 12@40, 12@45 AB CIRCUIT (no rest btwn sets or exercises) -weighted crunch- 15@40, 15@35 -hanging leg raise- 10, 10 -cable chop- 10@40, 10@40
    Independent Review
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Glad its working so well bro, and just one scoop. That's impressive. Nice workout Bro! Would you mind throwing you link up in our nla forrum We have a thread were kinda keeping all logs in kinda like a file. Appreciate it brother!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Glad its working so well bro, and just one scoop. That's impressive. Nice workout Bro! Would you mind throwing you link up in our nla forrum We have a thread were kinda keeping all logs in kinda like a file. Appreciate it brother!
    No problem good sir
    Independent Review
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

No problem good sir
    Thank you Bro!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

No workout today. Sorry folks. No time!!!
    Independent Review
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So cardio sesh done and done. High energy level about 10 minutes after taking 1 scoop on an empty stomach. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
    Independent Review
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

So cardio sesh done and done. High energy level about 10 minutes after taking 1 scoop on an empty stomach. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
    Nice Cardio session Bro! I havnt done cardio in over a year but after I get my back going Again I'm gunna do some HIIT training. Glad 1 scoop is working so well Bro! Keep killing it!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!

Woohoo I love Sonic's Limeade flavor so this makes me really excited

Glad it's working for ya and being compared to craze is a compliment in itself 1.5 scoops ftw I've been seeing.

Thanks for the reviews man and keep killing it
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    In!

Woohoo I love Sonic's Limeade flavor so this makes me really excited

Glad it's working for ya and being compared to craze is a compliment in itself 1.5 scoops ftw I've been seeing.

Thanks for the reviews man and keep killing it
    Stephen my man nice to have you. I'm going with two scoops tonight. Can't wait!

And yeah the taste is ridiculously good!
    Independent Review
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Nice Cardio session Bro! I havnt done cardio in over a year but after I get my back going Again I'm gunna do some HIIT training. Glad 1 scoop is working so well Bro! Keep killing it!
    Thanks brosef
    Independent Review
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

LEGS
    Weight 200
    Warmup/stretch
    Squat
    10@135, 12@225, 11@275, 10@315, 20@225 Walking DB Lunge
    14@45x3
    Single Leg Ext
    15@80x3
    DB Stiff Leg DL
    15@70x3
    Single Laying Leg Curl
    15@40x3
    Independent Review
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Two scoops. Too much stim for me in one day. I was sweating like a mother ad it took me way too long to finish my workout. Whoa nelly
    Independent Review
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Stephen my man nice to have you. I'm going with two scoops tonight. Can't wait!

And yeah the taste is ridiculously good!
    Always down to see some solid feedback!

Two scoops. Too much stim for me in one day. I was sweating like a mother ad it took me way too long to finish my workout. Whoa nelly
    Nothing wrong with 1.5! Just last ya longer
    did the energy peak then level off like at 1.5 or just keep going up at 2?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

LEGS
    Weight 200
    Warmup/stretch
    Squat
    10@135, 12@225, 11@275, 10@315, 20@225 Walking DB Lunge
    14@45x3
    Single Leg Ext
    15@80x3
    DB Stiff Leg DL
    15@70x3
    Single Laying Leg Curl
    15@40x3
    Those db stiff legs are the shizz! Normal ones hurt my lower back, these I feel pure hamstring stretching

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 789
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Any good supp shops in the LA area ?
    By Neu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:14 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 02:29 AM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  5. Replies: 5